It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

I may or may not have a link to a thread
boards.4chan.org...
will expire within a few hours, of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think the guy got what he deserved? You don't egg someone on and then cry foul when they call you on it and stomp your ass. I've learned myself that being a 6' 8" person is a magnet for shorter people all liquored up at the bar willing to fight you for the sole reason of you being taller than them. My grandfather who I inherited my height and kind/friendly demeanor always warned me when I was in my early teens to be careful as people will want to fight me because I'm taller than they are.

Sounds crazy I know but I'm not a fighter or hostile by nature but at the same time there's only soo much I'll take. Once you start in on me it's game on and if the encounter escalates to violence that is always the other persons choice. I always try to de-escalate a situation. But most violence prone people view this as a sign of weakness and escalate to violence. That is usually their worst mistake.

Did I mention that I'm 230lbs but I look like I only weigh about 200 or less. I just have a thin build but good muscle density. When I fight I'm kind of like Brad Pitt in "Snatch". I wait for my opening and then it's big right cross and lights out for the receiver.

My point is the white guy wether looking for it or not clearly had about 40-50 lbs on the guy who was also running his mouth. The white guy even gets up and moves to the front and the black guy follows and hits him and then gets his ass handed to him.

I guess what I mean by the above is don't underestimate your opponent. People have often underestimated me and got their asses kicked.

You deserve what you ask for!

And watch out for old people. They can be mean but priceless, observe:

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have never read a thread this hilarious on ATS. Good to see some light heartedness around here. As for the fight, that made my entire night, thanks OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Likely a crazy old veteran.

Dont mess with military veterans they may be ex marines and really kick your a**.

A couple years ago i was in a VA hospital and one of the guy in my room was a 72 year old ex marine that some young punk had tried to rob with a knife.

This old marine was getting the knife cuts he got on his arms treated.

The young punk got cut up on a cold stainless steel coroners table.

The cops that came to investgate the robbery thought that the old marine did a great public service by taking out the punk.
Plus one of the cops was a ex marine himself.

It happen all the time to punks when they least expect it.

forums.about.com...
www.qando.net...
oldstersview.wordpress.com...
hotair.com...
forums.about.com...
hasnain.wordpress.com...

office-humour.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Epic beard man vs Bring Ambalamps... a true classic of the Internet.

I have had my close calls on public transit... glad I drive.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Republican08

DO NOT, I REPEAT

DO NOT

EVER
EVER

Call mainstream rap, culture. If you want cultured rap, I'd suggest you start with an artist known as Immortal Technique. He is, for all intents and purposes, right up ATS's alley.

Also, the Black guy started with the spit shine comment. The Old Man was provoked.

The black guy provoked the spit shine thing, I apologize then, the first part is terrible to hear....

And Incase you mean 50 cent is 'mainstream' rap, you're wrong!!!

50 Cent is the best!!!

I will look into IT (Immortal Technique) but, 50 cent, even if it isn't culture, ranks high on my list, and that's for someone who doesn't even like hiphop, rap, R and B, whatever they call it now.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC

Pinki huh?

If you only knew son. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

.......?

Your first post on here calls someone a homo (kind of)

As if it's a derogatory term, that it's demeaning to be a homosexual, which is fairly homophobic of you, then your second post calls someone pinky, which is a color term of racial slander in the video, which comes off pretty racist......?

What's the point of posting on here, if you're just promoting racism and homophobia?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I think it's referred to as a Double Standard.

But my pink ass could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Read the users name and look at his avatar. Obvious troll is way too obvious.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Some blood and language, but an awesome video nontheless.

The women who egged it on started whining after their friend got his ass handed to him, then they stole the old mans bag.

Yes, the old mans shirt says "I am a MF'er"

This was on 4chan all day. Funny I tell you. But it's real. They're from Oakland, California. We already got all their info just from their youtube channel.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Read the users name and look at his avatar. Obvious troll is way too obvious.

Right you are sure, but his picture (from the mummy? the pygmies? I may be wrong) holds my attention, aww the power of avatars.

But if someone says something, it needs to be addressed, no matter how mindless, it is, even stupid words, can ignite strong thoughts, and smart thoughts.

Maybe he can change
, Heck i've even undergone an apostasy from my username.

Found I wasn't so republican on most parts, and hate liberalism on some parts, then got fed up with the whole damn thing, and found picking and choosing wasn't an option, then took astronomy as a minor, later turned major to break away from it all

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

His Avatar is a troll doll with a "mask" plastered over it. He's an entry level troll. Names can be quite deceiving, but sometimes you have to just put a few things together and use the "t" word when it seems like what they are saying is posted merely to get a rise out of all of the posters.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eisbaer
"Call ambulamps"

"Call ambulamps"

Cripes - and all this time I was wondering why he was asking her to bring M&M's. I get it now. Ambulamps

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Pinki huh?

If you only knew son. Thanks for playing.

No No No i said pinky

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join