It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
Just as a side note, the "thug" said he was 50 years old when the other guy said he's 67.

That's still a 17 year gap in between.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Don't matter how sophisticated you pride yourself,phermones will affect you.
In Wisconsin,we lost concealed carry by very few votes,next time it will pass,easily.
Why?Because we are being reduced to a playground for south of the border(Chicago)robbers and other creeps.The policy is just hand over the money.Buncha sheeple.

Fight backs are happening now and it's a good thing.People stepping up to help the victims.Know what?I hate to say the following:8 out of 10 thug/robbers in Madison this last year have been a black male.Or two.Or four.The cops show up later.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My great uncle broke a man's nose at 83 years old, however it really tore his hand up. You have to know what your messing with, you do not back a strange dog into a corner, and expect him to not bite you.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I love how in the backround you hear another black guy applauding the white guy "Aay! Beat that nigga ass!"

Did that black woman call the white guy "pinky"? lol.

God, I love people. THis video made my day.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OMFG! you sir , have made my morning!
That was F'in hilarious!! Leakin! Haaaaaaa!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I don't get it, the whole time that obnoxiously loud (black women?) kept yelling beat his pinky ass, beat the **** out that whitey, (repeat racial slurs) while the white guy kept saying "I ain't prejudice", and it seemed the black guy just kept going on and on, and the white guy, as any normal person, retaliates verbally.

Then the black guy walks up, and goes to attack mr. beardy, then when mr. beardy actually whoops his ass (as the black woman told the black guy to do "beat his white ass) she then yells out "stop him stop him!!!".

What would of happened if the black guy was winning the fight, she'd of probably jumped around going YA YA YA!!! BEAT HIS ASS, like we saw on another thread, where one white kid on the school bus got beat up by a black kid with all his black friends cheering it on.

And still after that guys blood is all over the boss he wobbles to the door and like a dying cat, yells "I'm a beat yo ass".

Anti white racism starts another fight.

Makes me wonder why the fact that i'm white always makes me a racist.

Could you even imagine a video turned opposite on this, if a white people where shouting kick his black ass, # that ****er up.

What people fight against for decades, they want only years later.....

Black WOMEN are some of those most racist people you will find. Angry too. Genuinley pissed off at the world.

By the way the guys beard is not fake. No idea why a couple of you are thinking that it is. I know pleanty of people with color still in their hair and a fully white beard.

Also, it seems to me that the white guy, who is obviously either ex military or a full time street person, either way hes got pleanty of experience fighting. The way he acted makes me think hes an ex marine. Plus he is huge. I would have to guess he was 6'2-6'3 200+ lbs, and the black dude was sawed off at about 5'7".

I hate to say it but I think the white guy was in the wrong here. He was obviousy #ing with this simple black dude, asking him if how much for a spit shine, thats some racist # right there. That was where all the # talking really started, the black dude was just defending his pride. The bystander black folks were saying racist #, but I didn't hear any come out of the "thugs'" mouth.

It seems like every time you try to stand up for yourself in this world, there is a mighty bearded man to bash you to the floor.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have to head out to work.

I'll leave you all with this...

Youth and Inexperience is no match for Old Age and Treachery!

PEACE

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They're both big mouths with short fuses.

I think the girl filming said it best. They were both addicts, one a drunk and the old guy who knows what.

Disturbing that this pathetic display passes as entertainment around here.

They both seemed to be empty inside and have little or no spirit.

Who in this world walks around with a t-shirt like that old guy and expects not to find trouble?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There seems to be some confusion over epicbeardmans name.
Just for clarification, its Walter Sobchak!

Walter Sobchak: This is what happens when you f%#k a stranger in the @$%!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
By the way, they are both geezers. That black dude was at LEAST 50, and didnt look to be in very good shape, while the bearded warrior seemed to be in fighting condition.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

There are plenty of ways to get around a situation like that!

What I am saying is that both of them are weak for engaging each other like that!

And Im guessing you would of done the same as the old man put in his situation?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The old man stop attacking once he knew the other person could no longer attack him. The bus driver should of stopped the bus before this happened and told one of them to get off the bus, but instead of doing that he just let it continue.

The lady who stole his bag should be brought up on charges. She should be ashamed of herself for being a POS thief.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I like this post cause it is funnny in a way, sad in a way too. I don't think it belongs here though. To the OP, whats the point? Race relations are strained as it is, is this making it better or worse? What are we trying to do by posting a racial conflict here? The MSM does this sort of thing all the time. IMHO, I think its to continue racial division and conflict. Keeps the fires burning. I vote for this posts removal.

PG

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Don't matter how sophisticated you pride yourself,phermones will affect you.
In Wisconsin,we lost concealed carry by very few votes,next time it will pass,easily.
Why?Because we are being reduced to a playground for south of the border(Chicago)robbers and other creeps.The policy is just hand over the money.Buncha sheeple.

Fight backs are happening now and it's a good thing.People stepping up to help the victims.Know what?I hate to say the following:8 out of 10 thug/robbers in Madison this last year have been a black male.Or two.Or four.The cops show up later.
Hey Blacksmith! You have my vote for Bravest Man on this thread today. Some people might say you are a racist for giving us the rundown, but as far as I know we still live in a 'free' country, so kudos to you!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
THis video made my day.

Mine too, brother. It's great to see natural law and natural justice take effect.

The senior done exactly as he should have done. I'm glad he had some handy stand up skills.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That was awsome,glad to see it.I wish the old man would of done a couple of head stomps,in stead of hommie going to the hospital he would of been going to the morgue.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh what a day brightener, in a sadistic sort of way.

And he did it with his bare hands, no switchblades, no gang to back him up.

In some large cities riding the bus is a dangerous venture.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaguy
I like this post cause it is funnny in a way, sad in a way too. I don't think it belongs here though. To the OP, whats the point? Race relations are strained as it is, is this making it better or worse? What are we trying to do by posting a racial conflict here? The MSM does this sort of thing all the time. IMHO, I think its to continue racial division and conflict. Keeps the fires burning. I vote for this posts removal.

PG
I can't speak for the OP, but here is the point that I see, if the tables were turned, the white guy and girlfriend would be up on charges for a HATE-CRIME. The double standard sucks. It would be nice if you white people could have your own (white) Al Sharpton to organize some marches and boycotts without being called racists for doing so!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The old man gave that dumb arse punk what he deserved good job.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No link, but I first saw it reported on the CBS 5 station out of San Francisco. They were reporting that both were taken to the hospital afterward.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join