It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I hope he is ill with something that kills only powerful people. You know. If it is affecting only him - every little helps anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I have no good wishes for this family I do apologize.

Nor do I but I'm not in any way apologetic about it. So he get's to implement Agenda 21 and now I'm expected to be sympathetic towards him? Good riddance.

I'm shocked and ashamed at how some of you turncoats are showing the enemy so much quarter. No wonder America is so screwed.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I aways thought it funny how he pardoned one of the biggest drug dealers in his State, when he was Governor, and then did the same thing when he was president.
All of those Black opt flights out of AK when he was Gov. weapons out Drugs in.

It is also funny how everytime, someone said they were going to spill the beans on slick Willie, that person ended up dead.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I hope he is ill with something that kills only powerful people. You know. If it is affecting only him - every little helps anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the corrupt of the corrupt simply staged their own deaths and had nanotechnological 'fountains of youths' to sustain them as immortalized organisms as they rule over the slave class after what's to come in the next ten years. Nah, I'm just musing. I honestly wouldn't be surprised though.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I would like to express my deep sorrow at learning of this tragic turn of events .....

....... I really would LIKE to ..... but .......

I won't .......

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Where in my original post did I mention hate? I didn't. In fact, I don't recall using the word until others mentioned it. With that being said, your post is not applicable to me. You may have good intentions, but it isn't applicable to anything I've said.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
I would like to express my deep sorrow at learning of this tragic turn of events .....

....... I really would LIKE to ..... but .......

I won't .......

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I personally don't like Bill Clinton. His best policies were when he was a lame duck and I personally can't hate a lame duck president. I also think that family is responsible for many horrible things (white water especially). That said I don't wish harm on him. I have wished harm on many politicians (Ted Kennedy) but Bill I believe was merely a pawn in his wife's game. Hope he recovers. Democrats as much as I can't stand em tend to do good things when they retire (Jimmy Carter aka Worst POS POTUS ever) so I think we should also keep this in mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wishing evil and misfortune upon others with such passion and conviction is nothing to be proud of. Nobody is obligated to say nice things or wish him well. But what joy is there in kicking somebody when they are down? If you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet and move along.

[edit on 12/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Could have been a covert assassination attempt. I mean this was predicted by Benjamin Fulford www.benjaminfulford.net

"Bush/Clinton crime family members to be executed as a result of Haiti attack"

THE NINJAS GOT TO HIM!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Do you know how many weird and suspicious deaths occured around the clinton administration?

I mean like bodyguards and confidents and such titles?

I have no good wishes for this family I do apologize.

Don't apologize, I don't.
What goes around comes around.
I don't wish anyone evil, but when it visits the right doorsteps - oh well.

peace

[edit on 12-2-2010 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I recall the clinton years somewhat unfavorably. It was boomtime for domain names and the 'digital revolution'. Friends sat around grabbing names while the getting was cheap, listening to the screech of the newest thing, the 'cd'. It was surreal, and I wouldn't type my first email until shortly after the big false flag event that ushered in infinite political horror. That's not going to change any time soon.

I recall dreaming about clinton, oddly dressed in jeans and a button up shirt, in some backwood dirt road with a couple friends, near a beater car with the trunk open. I never thought anything of it. That was the only thing I dreamt of him, ever.

Also, I recall being on the run from being labeled 'psychotic' for having to perform years worth of surgery on myself to yank microsyringes from my fingertips. It all stopped when the princess's driver was arrested for drunk driving. I had mentioned to whoever asked what I was doing, but the newspaper was written to prove that 'cutters' must have had a toke somewhere along the line, rendering that person insane enough to 'cut themselves in order to stay in their body'. The official 'disease' was deemed 'out of body syndrome'.

I have a scrap of the original article somewhere in my space. It was enough to make one hurl.

I hope he one day finds his fair judge. I hope we all do. That is the worst, and best thing you could wish on anyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I agree with everything this man says ^

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Bill Clinton leaves hospital after operation to clear clogged artery - NBC News

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I didn't realise this man actually had a heart. They probably give him a heart transplant, which is well over due. The previous owner was probably some poor Haitian who had his organs harvested, courtesy of Israel.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think I speak for all the people who have researched the clinton years when I say that the world would be better off without him.

For those of you that don't know about Bill Clinton, please take a look at this www.trance-formation.com... this is just one person out of 1000s that have tried to take Bill and Hilary Cllinton to court to gain some justice for what they did to them.

Beat,starve,beat,starve,beat, this is a method to decompartmentalize the brain, this was part of a Top Secret project called MK ULTRA set up to create all sorts of slaves to the nation.

For all you Clinton lovers please please please read Cathy O Briens accounts and how her life was turned upside down after she tried in vain to put legal pressure on the clintons. I understand that one should be compassionate to other human beings, but in my eyes and I am sure many others these people are not human beings they are monsters who feed on the weak and devour the poor.

lastly I will leave you with this Clintons Body Count

More murders

A little more information about sex slaves in the CIA

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been said yet or not, but to me the most amazing thing about this incident are the superior skills of the surgical team and other medical personnel involved here. To think that a 63 yr old man can walk into a hospital with blocked arteries one day, have 2 stents inserted in an aorta, and be up on his feet within 4 hours, and able to be discharged the next day, is simply amazing.

Modern medicine is fantastic.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I deleted my post. Waste of words.

I will leave this bit from the previous:

This pathetic mess should be moved to political madness. It's running on emotions only. (Nothing against OP).

Now, off to delete this from my subscriber's list.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join