It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

abcnews.go.com

Former President Bill Clinton was rushed to a Manhattan hospital late this afternoon, sources tell ABC News.

A look back at presidential history from 1960 to 2008.Clinton, 63, was transported to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan for a condition related to his heart.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Despite of what you think about Clinton, I believe we all should wish him well. While many folks were harsh on Clinton at the time of his administration, I think that based on the last two folks we have had in office, he was a superior chief executive.

I think over 80% of Americans would take him in office today rather than the current (or previous) occupant.

Lets all wish him well

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why should I or anyone else wish him well? Because it's a godly or loving thing to do? Because he was a president? Because he is a human being?

Just curious, do you know what a crack baby is? Are you wishing them well? After all, Clinton was heavily involved in the drug trade (just search ATS for proof and evidence) so why should I or anyone else devote kind words to him?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Times in america where booming when he was president and he also did little to take away freedoms I liked him but only after the fact. Time has away of showing you the truth and time showed me that he was a good president. I liked alot of the things he said when he was moving towards the middle after the mid-term elections.

I wish him well and is it me or are we seeing alot of high profile guys dropping like flies in a short period of time?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I know Bill Clinton loves Fast food. So maybe this could be related. I hope not, Best wishes to the Clinton Family.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you know how many weird and suspicious deaths occured around the clinton administration?

I mean like bodyguards and confidents and such titles?

I have no good wishes for this family I do apologize.

www.io.com...

Here you go!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh well, with all those stolen Haitian and other children, I'm confident his jewish buddies will arrange for him to have an entire new motor installed

I don't wish him well

Hope his ailment is contagious. Then perhaps his spouse-of-convenience catches it

Then perhaps Cheyney and the Bushes and Rumsfeld and Powell and all the other war-mongers will catch it too

Hope it's an elite 'pandemic' ... similar to the fake Pigs-might-fly flu

Hope Tony Blair and his loathesome spouse contract it

And also the UN-elected PM of Britain (G. Brown)

and the puppet leaders of Canada and Australia

and who knows ... maybe Obama will drop with it too

and all the lobbyists

and dual-passport jews who actually control the US

Oh, Happy Days !

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I understand your point of view I shared it at one point in time. But I came to realize every administration does things that would turn our stomachs if we found out.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A lot lot of deaths around a lot of US politicians.

Anyhow I personally like President Bill Clinton as well as the Great State of Arkansas.

I have many a great memories from the Ozarks in Arkansas where President Clinton grew up and became Governor.

I pray for his quick return to health.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Agreed. No President current and future. As well any other leader is perfect.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
...he also did little to take away freedoms...

Waco, the Weaver family, Echelon, the AWB, the whole "every white guy with a rifle is a domestic terrorist" thing, Janet Reno

Bill did plenty. Wanted to do more. Probably did a whole lot of things we will never hear about.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope he is OK, but with his fast food history and age, it might not look good.

Wonder how Hil is taking this?

To answer my own question:

" Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton learned of her husband’s condition after she concluded a meeting with President Obama in the Oval Office.

An associate of Mrs. Clinton’s said she was in Washington, but making plans to head to New York City late this afternoon. "

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I do not like Bill Clinton as a politician, I think he is just as much to blame for our current situation as both Bush and Obama. Still, he is our former President and I think that makes him worthy of some respect and for that I wish him the best.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bill Clinton gets what he deserves. He was heavily involved in the coc aine business and ALL the witnesses were murdered.

He gets what he is predestined to get.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Times in america where booming when he was president and he also did little to take away freedoms I liked him but only after the fact. Time has away of showing you the truth and time showed me that he was a good president. I liked alot of the things he said when he was moving towards the middle after the mid-term elections.

I wish him well and is it me or are we seeing alot of high profile guys dropping like flies in a short period of time?

I absolutely wish him the best, BUT....

Time is proving that he was nothing but another in a long line of shills. NAFTA, CAFTA, outsourcing, Bush policy....all of these things were paved by Clinton, and all of them are BAD.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Do you know how many weird and suspicious deaths occured around the clinton administration?

I mean like bodyguards and confidents and such titles?

I have no good wishes for this family I do apologize.

www.io.com...

Here you go!
Hell must have frozen over.....I agree with you about something. He was a real pos..............having people killed, Waco et. al., bombing innocent people you know, the things other administrations catch hell for.
I don't feel sorry for him or his wife at all, Chelsea yeah, she had a rough way to go, I can't imagine having them as parents.
I only wonder if this is a way for him to get next to some nurses, what with Hillary dealing with China and all?

link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

He did it on the micro level not the macro level. I love freedom and I love my guns I truly do. Clinton was not threat to either. The last president did more to take away freedom than the last 20 presidents combined. The facts are the facts Bush really did hurt this country.

link   
Maybe there was a lack of blood going to his heart. And instead the blood was rushing to somewhere else....

(BTW: Kinda random and un-related but did you know that Bill Clinton has an office in Harlem, New York? Maybe there was something in the collard-greens he ate at the diner across the street from his office too.)

[edit on 2/11/10 by Marked One]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wish him well. He did bring us NAFTA and GATT. You have to give him that. He really helped us there.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And all presidents have people killed it is part of the game. Why do they all turn gray right away. Men with that kind of power do things that would make us sick the trick is not to let us know. Just like guantanamo it should have been in secret just like it always has been. When you let the bleeding hearts know they will badger you into the politically correct corner you can not work from anymore. Some things it is better just to keep secret.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join