It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I will respond to YOU, but really this is to all who have said the same as you and thus are being ignorant and self-serving. I won't reply to anymore ignorant comments or ad hominem attacks.

I don't need YOU to tell me "what kind of ATS member I am". I think my actions on ATS speak for themselves...

You guys can say, feel, and believe what you want. If you do not see the immature, ignorant, and TOATALLY ridiculous behavior then there is nothing else to say. All others and myself can hope is one day you will realize the fallacies in your statements/beliefs and stop, chill, and realize that we live in a REAL world, with REAL consequences, and REAL emotions.

I hope all take care, have a GREAT night guys...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I believe that it is best to hate the ideas, and not the person.

It's also relevant to note, that there is an overriding agenda behind them all, and it is there that you should focus your passion.

Wishing ill on people is a complete dead-end.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
However, how many on here have wished for President Bush's death. It's no different, hell if he was in the hospital this thread would probably be 30 pages long already with 50+ flags and about 100+ stars. People who truely dislike Slick Willie have every right to state their feelings.........grow up.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I will respond to YOU, but really this is to all who have said the same as you and thus are being ignorant and self-serving. I won't reply to anymore ignorant comments or ad hominem attacks.

No one has said the same as I have. You need to R-E-A-D what I’ve said and stop comparing it to what others have said. For the most part, I’ve asked question after question and have yet to receive a logical answer from those (you) who chose to quote me. In addition, I can’t speak for others, but I’m not using ad hominem attacks, so I suggest you brush up on the term before you toss it out there again.

I don't need YOU to tell me "what kind of ATS member I am". I think my actions on ATS speak for themselves...

I don’t need YOU to tell me what is moral, right, etc, yet you took it upon yourself to do so, and without truly comprehending what I posted I may add. Moreover, while I can’t speak of your actions on ATS I can speak on your actions here, in this thread, and your interactions with myself. How it stands right now, you are the typical ATS user, which is, a selective reader with a voracious appetite for misconstruing what has been plainly stated.

You guys can say, feel, and believe what you want. If you do not see the immature, ignorant, and TOATALLY ridiculous behavior then there is nothing else to say.

Again, “how is it the "right, humane, intelligent, and MATURE thing to do"? Simply because you said it? Simply because we're talking about another human being?” See, if you’re going to present yourself as the moral standard, you need to explain why as simply saying someone should behave in a certain way, while offering NOTHING to support the belief is pure lunacy.

All others and myself can hope is one day you will realize the fallacies in your statements/beliefs and stop, chill, and realize that we live in a REAL world, with REAL consequences, and REAL emotions.

Filler. You need to realize that the world is populated with almost seven billion people and many people couldn’t give a rats ass about, Clinton, YOU or EMPIRE. Now you want to talk about real consequences? Why don’t we talk about Clintons foreign policy and how it had an impact on third world countries?

I hope all take care, have a GREAT night guys...

So you think that will let you off the hook? Whatever, you’re the typical ATS reader who responds without reading. I just proved it. Nothing else to see with you.

And whoever gave you that star is a selective reader or someone who has been completely smashed by EMPIRE.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

What are your views on Hitler? What are your views on Ted Bundy?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't worry I am sure he will sacrifice a haitian child to baal and #in conjure up another life. Rahm probably be there stabbin #, amd bill will end the night by biting a chicks face off

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Every dog has his day and I am certain that Bill Clinton will have his. Death is the great equalizer and as far as presidents go, he was a puppet, passed NAFTA and did his part to undermine the nation by selling secrets to China for money.

His involvement with the Bushes makes Bill Clinton just another corrupt criminal class of politician who refuses to be held accountable for his criminal actions. In fact, Bill screwed over Americans with as much frequency as he screwed over his marriage vows and Hillary.

There is nothing noble or meaningful that will attributed to Bill Clinton because most will remember him for his failure to avoid the Zionist blackmail gesture that plagued his tenure as president until the day he transferred power to Bush Jr..

Whatever happens to Bill Clinton is anyone's guess, but I know that when he crosses over from living to dead that he will answer for his crimes and no amount of redefining "what is guilty?" will keep him from his comeuppance.

Well, as opinions go, there's mine. I enjoyed the posting, I really did. Perhaps a little too much.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thank God for this story.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have just glanced at this thread, and I respectfully request that it be closed. There is nothing good, or interesting, or educational to come from it.

Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

So the thread should be closed based on your opinions? Who exactly are you? We're discussing Bill Clinton here, and so far no one has done a good job explaining why he should be afforded well wishes/sympathy.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Maxmars

What are your views on Hitler? What are your views on Ted Bundy?

They were devotees of narcissistic evil.

But what does that have to do with the OP?

Do you think that Mr. Clinton deserve pain and suffering more than anyone else? How would you say that this physical affectation represents 'justice?'

It can't, you see? Good people have heart attacks too. How does that work?

Or would it just make you 'feel' better to see wrong-minded people suffer?

Perhaps I am making too much of this, but hate whomever you please. I will save hatred for the time when I can't help myself...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I have just glanced at this thread, and I respectfully request that it be closed. There is nothing good, or interesting, or educational to come from it.

Thank you for your consideration.

I am of the opinion that it is too late to close this thread, and I feel the author should be the bearer of that message. But I am not the final word in the matter... u2u me or any other Moderator if you feel the need to make a case.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
However, how many on here have wished for President Bush's death. It's no different, hell if he was in the hospital this thread would probably be 30 pages long already with 50+ flags and about 100+ stars. People who truely dislike Slick Willie have every right to state their feelings.........grow up.

And the exact response that the PTB wanted. A person isn't a person any more. Just a statistic that can be racked up on your political bed post.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow, what a hate filled place!!!

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Its ok to have an opinion, but you take it to the extreme.

Your words tell me who each and everyone of you really are. Thats basically it in a nutshell.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
[
And the exact response that the PTB wanted. A person isn't a person any more. Just a statistic that can be racked up on your political bed post.

:shk:

Unfortunately, such has become the level of political discourse in the US. If you are a Democrat, all Republicans are evil and vice-versa. I am struck by the distinct lack of humanity being demonstrated in the majority of posts in this thread.

Once we have lost sight of the fact that we are all human beings that breathe the same air and inhabit the same planet, we are doomed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

They were devotees of narcissistic evil.

Many can make a compelling case that Clinton is a devotee of narcissistic evil. In fact, many have done so in this thread!

But what does that have to do with the OP?

It has a lot to do with it. In your post, the one I replied to, you said, “I believe that it is best to hate the ideas, and not the person.” By asking you about Hitler and Bundy,
I’m creating a compare and contrast scenario that either proves you’re a hypocrite, have extreme bias, type just to sound important/intelligent or actually believe the things you posted.

Do you think that Mr. Clinton deserve pain and suffering more than anyone else? How would you say that this physical affectation represents 'justice?'

I believe he should reap what he has sown. If his heart exploding into one billion fragments is justice so be it. If him being sentenced to an eternity to the Lake of Fire is justice, so be it.

It can't, you see? Good people have heart attacks too. How does that work?

Good people do have heart attacks, but his could be the most painful heart attack in recorded history, I don’t know. In addition, I don’t know why we should give him well wishes and sympathy. So far no one has given one logical reason as to why this man, Bill Clinton, should be awarded well wishes and sympathy.

Or would it just make you 'feel' better to see wrong-minded people suffer?

How I “feel” is not going to right the wrong. However, to people who’ve been wronged by Clinton, his suffering may offer them a brief glimmer of hope.

Perhaps I am making too much of this, but hate whomever you please. I will save hatred for the time when I can't help myself...

Nothing I’ve said has to do with hate.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Maxmars

Nothing I’ve said has to do with hate.

And all I said had to do with hate. No wonder we are at odds.

Frankly, I don't care for some of your assumptions, so I will withdraw. Stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dear Mr Clinton, sometimes Kharma sucks. The End.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I can't, for the life of me, imagine why anyone would be happy or wishful for Bill to pass on. Seriously, what did he ever do to deserve such blind hatred?

I get it....he's a have...and y'all are have not's

For all of you who are wishing ill will upon Bill, well I wish a secret service visit upon you...and bad karma too.

No one deserves blind hatred.

If you "can't imagine" something, it automatically cause you to wish "bad karma" to those that can? Wishing someone bad karma for is wishing yourself bad karma, I can personally say that with absolute certainty.

It's also like saying I hate those people that hate people for reasons unknown to me.

Eh... Besides, isn't Bill a reptilian alien? They don't really eat fast food do they?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What a disgusting thread.

No wonder there is so much angst and vitriol on ATS lately. Look at the maturity level of the average poster here...

You people make me absolutely sick. I think I might have to stop posting here. If you can't look past a man's political actions to even wish him well or express sympathy during his time of need, then you do not deserve to call yourself a human being.

Jesus christ, some of you really need to GROW UP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join