It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aiport Scanners = Alien Detectors

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I almost forgot! There are so many people in the aiports with guns/ machine guns at the security check point no alien would get on a flight now! They would be shot up immediately, those security people are
on the edge of violence. Besides isn't that whole idea highly fantastical anyways?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

nerbot, you have done a great job with this thread, I grant you my highest *Applause*.

Your thoughts about how this is handled is right. They have this so compartmentalized that noone really knows what it is that they are reporting, just passing off to the next level.

The end result is that no real flags are raised but a new data base is created.

There are numerous anomolies being looked at, alien is just one.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Although I find your inquiry interesting at best, I seriously doubt that aliens live among us. There is no logical reason for them to do so, or even if they did utilize our transportation network. They are people of the shadow who only engage in clandestine operations. And I believe strongly that what we see or call the Grays are not the true aliens. They are their mechanical counterparts through which they live. They project their contra, soul, consciences whatever you want to call it into them from any distance. This would also explain how there where bodies to recover at Roswell. Have you ever seen an airplane crash up close on tv? The reason you probably have is because there are no bodies to be easily distinguished. Only small parts of people are ever found. The crash at Roswell was a horrendous high speed and high impact crash that nearly disintegrated the craft into possibly millions of fragments strewn about over a half mile distance. Yet three easily identifiable bodies apparently whole where found. This is highly unlikely for any "normal biological" being. Case and Point: They where not biological. They where the most technologically advanced machines mankind has ever recovered. Capable of withstanding almost any condition they are placed under. They are Probe's, Dummies with remote operating capabilities. The ship did not crash due to mechanical failure, the operators lost connection. Why and how is the real question.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Uhm, wouldn't they just teleport or fly their own ship?
Why would ET's need airplanes?

Just a thought.... or question as it is...

I cannot get the idea out of my head that they are just trying to kill us and control us.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Only as I have already stated.... the "scanners" are looking for the "Children of God".

Are you implying that the scanners are being used to spot the little boys beneath the priests cassocks ?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
They come here from far far away, undetected (otherwise our authorities would not need scanners) but need to travel by our planes?

What if they were born here or they were "dropped off"?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by KOGDOG

Only as I have already stated.... the "scanners" are looking for the "Children of God".

Are you implying that the scanners are being used to spot the little boys beneath the priests cassocks ?

Ummm.... No.

The thugs who run this world are into that kind of thing so would not be concerned with pedophile beasts.

My reference to the COG was about the "bloodline" or specific genetic code that designates a "human" to be either COG or "tare/reptile".

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

The thugs who run this world are into that kind of thing so would not be concerned with pedophile beasts.

Hm sounds like a fair description of the catholic church to me

My reference to the COG was about the "bloodline" or specific genetic code that designates a "human" to be either COG or "tare/reptile".

Hm, given the complete lack of evidence of these so called reptiles I'm at a loss to what on earth you are talking about.

Obviously these creatures are real to you but don't you ever ask yourself why no one else is seeing them ?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its no secret I am extremely passionate about ET and life 'outside' the box, my experiences make up my interest/obsession. I used to laugh and scoff about clones and shapeshifting reptillians. However, the more research/experiences I have, the more my opinions change.

I have thought long and hard about these scanners, theres something not right about them, its a gut feeling. The two reasons I have come up with for having them is either: What your saying, or to interfere with our DNA via molecular change. It sounds completely off the wall but the more research you do into physics and life itself the more reasonable it sounds.

Wouldn't be ironic if whilst we are discussing whether or not ET exists they are already amongst us and adding to the discussion on this site.

This video explains what I am trying to explain about the greater understanding of life and looking at things in a more in depth view and not through informal chatter:

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They don't "Shapeshift" like you think they do.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So those would be actually useful for detecting an alien that:
1) Can somehow shapeshift or disguise his face into a (not suspicious) human face but not his entire body for some reason;
2) Doesn't have access to a better aerial transportation service than american airlines;
3) Is unaware of the existence of those scanners.
Experts agree good old cavity search is still the best way to detect if the individual has alien anatomy and as a bonus you get back at them for all the probing.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do you really think that the thousands of normal joes aka joe the plumbers but instead joe the airport scanners would take training on aliens not tell anyone else about it? More importantly if the concern was as large as you make it out to be, then surely one of these average joes (could be a neighbor of yours) would have spotted an alien by now. And certainly the National Enquirer would have gotten wind of it or some pictures or something.

I think you have a creative mind and that should be encouraged but no way the government would put so many thousands of civilians in such a top secret position (spotting aliens). Nice idea but not very plausible or probable.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

By the way people if you go to the Rapiscan website, it lists that the scanners can also detect;

As an option, chlorinated Class A drugs, such as coc aine hydrochloride and heroin hydrochloride, can also be found.

They have around 8 types of scanners. x-ray, gamma ray, neutron. Who knows what else they built into these things. Just plain scary.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Its no secret I am extremely passionate about ET and life 'outside' the box, my experiences make up my interest/obsession. I used to laugh and scoff about clones and shapeshifting reptillians. However, the more research/experiences I have, the more my opinions change.

I have thought long and hard about these scanners, theres something not right about them, its a gut feeling. The two reasons I have come up with for having them is either: What your saying, or to interfere with our DNA via molecular change. It sounds completely off the wall but the more research you do into physics and life itself the more reasonable it sounds.

Wouldn't be ironic if whilst we are discussing whether or not ET exists they are already amongst us and adding to the discussion on this site.

This video explains what I am trying to explain about the greater understanding of life and looking at things in a more in depth view and not through informal chatter:

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

Interesting video but the more he thinks he is getting closer, the more he is actually getting farther away. Our minds can't comprehend what he is searching for. It is mean to be that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I too nerbot am a sceptic but like to throw my imagination around a little from time to time just for fun - Nicely played sir

What if these scanners aren't for alien detection but are for RFID chip detection?

Those without their chips will be scrutinised, perhaps even jailed as 'terror suspects' until they get their chips (and eat them), and those with their chips will just send their passport details, spending habits, criminal records, health background and debt balance out over the ether to those evil alien robots that obviously wish to enslave mankind through debt.

By tracking movements (It's train stations next, then banks, then restaurants and places of work before you know it at your own front door - can't be too safe from terrorists!) you can be found anywhere, at any time. Using currently unknown technologies your Google Android phone will communicate with this chip and systematically log every thought you have and keep it on a huge database the size of the moon (It's real purpose for being put here after using it's gravitational pull to bring life about on this rock).

When the polar shift happens in 20x6 all minds are wiped and our evil alien overlords can enjoy a planet akin to the one they left behind (Niburi) - all through our hard word and elimination.

How's that for tying in as many as I can?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Do you really think that the thousands of normal joes aka joe the plumbers but instead joe the airport scanners would take training on aliens not tell anyone else about it?

No, "Joe the airport scanner" will be looking for items carried against standard airport regulations.

However..."Joe the unknown agent" could be sat at his desk in a cosy little office in another part of the country viewing realtime and/or recorded data from the same scanners but looking for something different.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not going to blow smoke up your @ss and say "interesting idea" or something similar.

This assertion is just silly.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Do you really think that the thousands of normal joes aka joe the plumbers but instead joe the airport scanners would take training on aliens not tell anyone else about it?

No, "Joe the airport scanner" will be looking for items carried against standard airport regulations.

However..."Joe the unknown agent" could be sat at his desk in a cosy little office in another part of the country viewing realtime and/or recorded data from the same scanners but looking for something different.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by nerbot]

That's interesting and makes sense due to today's technology. However, certainly the government would have better ways to track alien movement than to reduce these so-called alien's high stature into thinking they would use our airports to transport themselves when surely better technology exists. In order to think aliens use our airports to travel then one must believe and approve of many questionable assertions which very well could be true.

One would have to believe that a great number of aliens inhabit this Earth. They would also have to believe that it is easier to track alien movement on Earth opposed to when they enter Earth which is where I flat out disagree with this train of thought.

It would be literally 6 billion times harder to track the movement of aliens who look like humans once they entered our environment opposed to easily tracking the select few, if any, objects that enter Earth's atmosphere that appear capable of transporting life. It makes the most sense to watch Earth's perimeter opposed to the insides. Not only is it more feasible but it is more practical as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
perhaps the scanners affect the aliens on a molecular level, and that will keep the aliens away from air travel. or the scanners will be able to detect people that have some different DNA resonance, so "they" can start start mapping the global population for different traits in a database. maybe after the database is full enough they can put all the "undesirable" in a plane to their doom.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by T0XiK]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They are put in place to deter Islamic modesty from getting a toehold anywhere in the west.

They are put in place not for security but for social engineering.

If an alien was detected, what do you think some slob tsa worker will do besides soil their pants? lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join