It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aiport Scanners = Alien Detectors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I don't know... if you were able to think this up, I imagine an alien race could probably conjure up the same theory and then just avoid them... and if aliens are here already, then the gov has probably already made safe arrangements for them lol

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The aliens do not have to worry about that.They updated there technology six years ago to counter detection though this method.The aliens had already relised this might happen and ajusted there technology to keep themselfs safe and undetected.In the last 20 years the aliens had to change parts of there technology in seven different areas.This was one of them.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Which aliens are you refering to in particular and how do you know what you are telling us?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

Yes i think it was Mr.X but he is dead now, as many of the other whistleblowers.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

If they wanted to " blend in" maybe?
If they are here in secret still undetected and have taken human shape, think for your self!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

If I were an alien, I wouldn't use your airplanes to get around

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
May sound crazy? Naaaaah. What would give anyone that idea with such a toned-down and reasonable headline as "AIRPORT SCANNER = ALIEN DETECTORS"

Perfectly balanced. Totally reasonable.

Actually I stopped reading at the headline. I tend to poo-poo overly sensational rabble-rabble like this from the get go.

Next time you really should work on the headline more. Try something like "Airport scanners = Baby Alien Detectors", or "Airport Scanners = I read it on Prisonplanet.com and am regurgitating it here", maybe "Art Bell = Airport Scanners, part 2: Electric Boogaloo".

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

This theory is so crazy there just could be some truth to it and if there is truth to it I am very happy to think that extraterrestrials may be living among us. Of course your theory fits in quite nicely with my own suspicions because I have suspected that we may have been infiltrated by “off-worlders” (hehe) for a few years now and because of this suspicion I love to quietly watch bustling crowds, always looking for that silent loner or anything that stands out.

Yes I know I am as mad as a hatter but so what? Would it not be a very boring world if we all believed the world was flat and the only truth that mattered was what was told to us by the talking heads of Rome and our feudal master in their castles – oh wait wrong time period but the sentiment stands nonetheless.

I would like to think that if extraterrestrials are actually secretly living among us that their intentions are positive in our regard, but even if they were nefarious I am not overly concerned as life is consistent by always ending and in being a finite thing we can never really be enslaved can we?

I gave you a star and flag for thinking so far outside the box my brain ached – nice!

[edit on 10-2-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I've read a load of 'news' on these things, and I'm supprised I didn't think of something simlar to this. 'Anti terror' law is seemingly being used more & more to erode public freedoms, so it only makes sense to cover up a project mainly designed to detect non human entities as well as explosives, under the banner of 'public safety'. after all if there are hostile aliens/shapeshifters among us, wouldn't that class as a public safety/terrorism issue too? So they might not actualy be lying to us in this case, just being liberal with the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Don't you think aliens would have a better way of transport than putting up with airport security?

And supposing they did in fact detect an alien, then what?

As far as theories of human looking aliens go, consider this: how hard is it for people to get along among the handful of races we have here on this earth. If there were aliens that looked "Human" they would look ALIEN to at least 4/5ths of the population.

If they look black, they will look alien to whites. If they look middle eastern they will be racially profiled at airports. If they look white, they will be considered the enemy by islamic extremists.

Most people look alien to most of the population, depending how the dividing line is drawn. Assuming aliens were here already, there are NO aliens that don't look alien to most people.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's obvious why they would use our modes of transportation whenever feasable to do so....in order to NOT AROUSE SUSPICION!...If they could just 'teleport' for instance, then there is always the possibility of someone witnessing them just suddenly appearing from out of nowhere...I would guess that in the event of a plane crash that they could possibly then use whatever means they can to escape...seeing as all witnesses would almost certainly be dead. Body count might not add up with the flight records but that's easily explained...burned to death, lost at sea etc.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by snowgirl]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Man, I was joking around about the shapeshifter capability, 'cos IMO this propaganda was made up to sell David Icke books. I do believe that there's a reptile-sapiens race or specie right here on Earth. They aren't aliens, they are result of bipedal reptile evolution. A non natural evolution, but engineered just as happened with the primates ancestors of homo-erectus. I base my statement in the Sumerian legacy and their data about the Anunnaki colonization.
Everyone familiarized with Zecharia Sitchin translations, knows that the Anunnaki main scientists ENKI and NIMAH made massive genetic experiments with several earthling species: Amphibians, reptiles and mammals... not only primates, but other species. It seems to me much more plausible to assume that the reptile-humanoids reported along the eras, by many civilizations, were result of genetic engineering, than aliens. They were usually reported by the African Nomo tribes and Indian Nagas, but I wish someone can point me out, WHERE'S a single report MENTIONING they can turn their body shapes into humans.... Does anyone knows that reptiles have induction mental skills??? Then before gives credit to David Icke shape-shifter propaganda, consider:

1 - hypnotic capacity
2 - drug-induced hallucinations

Well I guess that the "shape-shifter-bad-draconian-reptilian-invasion" seems more interesting to Icke businesses huh??

I have strong reasons to assume that there are other Anunnaki engineered humanoid species living on Earth, since that Russian navy scuba divers reported the incident with giant amphibian humanoids in Issik Kul and Baikal lake. By some reason they evolved technologically faster than us, primates... maybe they inherited a larger legacy from Earth colonizers while we inherited bows, arrows and spears... who knows???

However, that's my theory. We have company, we weren't the only ones that were genetically engineered by ancient aliens and we weren't the only ones that evolved into intelligent humanoids on Earth.

Maybe if I write a book a will made some money or maybe I'll brake out, 'cos people certainly are more interested in realize that Tony Blair, the Queen of England and George W. Bush are shape-shifter reptilians...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a253ca6a80d9.png[/atsimg]

TA DAAAAA

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Meesterjojo

I'm not sure you quite understand the concept of our " ATS Skunk Works Forum!" do you.

Maybe reading the forum overview and the first post in this forum by Skeptic Overlord would help you.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Good thread.

Apart from invasion of privacy, I think these scanners could harm human bodies, give people cancer etc.

Ive taken a little break from all my research and conspiracies, it done me good. If aliens are here, then there is nothing we can do about it. I personally think its inevitable and apart of human kinds evolution to interact with aliens. Why do they hide them? Because the governments and world elites will lose control since everyone on Earth will know that the aliens have a higher authority and bigger weapons.

We have been groomed, we are groomed and will continue to be groomed until one day when it is too late we will have disclosure; then it wont matter any more.

Funny, isn't it? Evolution. Out with the old, in with the new.

EDIT: Why the reptilian frenzy? Because man's predecessors were dinosaurs and they fear them.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If aliens are already here at least they have intergrated better than most human immigrants, how about we just let them be?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok but why? From the aliens perspective. They come here from far far away, undetected (otherwise our authorities would not need scanners) but need to travel by our planes? Why would our authorities advertise that they have scanners to the aliens they intend to detect?

Sorry does not pass the common sense test.

So the idea is OK but the need for it is totally illogical.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've heard about this on a radio show from Project Camelot, and an interview. It is a possibility. It might sound crazy but it is worth to have it in mind in case evidence appears that fits with this theory (and the gulf of Aden stargate). There are a few pieces of data to support this (so many war ships on the gulf of aden area, the MSM news to support an attack on Yemen, the interviews at Project Camelot and the weird push of this scanners being so unpopular). It is weak evidence but worth keeping in mind IMHO.

Regarding questions about untrained operators, I believe that is a non-issue. The machine may very well show an standard image to operators to let them see objects under the clothes and use some extra channel of information (i.e. another wave frequency like x-rays) to detect ETs, and send that data to the right people. If they want to intercept them and not just monitor them they can do it upon arrival. They can store biometric information of everyone as well (like a complex, unique type of fingerprint) and correlate that with the passport ID to see it is indeed the same person.

Since this is being installed by the PTBs, in case they are looking for ETs this means these ETs are opposed to the establishment. In case it is a way to control and track people it may be related to the NWO conspiracy theory.

EDIT:

I've read in another thread about the plans to privatise the use of motorways, involving a way to track the miles each car drives. It might be related to this scanners if what is intended is to be able to control movement of people.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by WormwoodHour]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nerbot, I love this thread.

On the flip side, what if Aliens have infiltrated, and the scanners are Human detectors?

Either way, I REALLY don't want to go through the scanner now. ~thanks
~ I hate the sniffers too. Heck, I hate flying for that matter. Just drive if you can.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
this is a very interesting, somewhat intriguing idea you have here. my only concern, is what are aliens doing in airports, and why are airports the only places we would have these scanners? i know they are high traffic areas,and if it is true, now all the aliens are going to know about it because there are probably aliens on this website!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All this embarassing high tech hurts the economy. I would rather drive somewhere than fly and go through all the mean things they do to people to protect us. You can't even bring jam home from over seas in your carry on bag. Going to the airport is now like a c-section, wisdom tooth removal,
root canal, etc... Something really thought of as unpleasant. What you
really have to wory about is someone going through your luggage on an international flight while you are asleep at the window. Some French person did this last summer on the way to France. Then my silver necklace set off the machine so they gave me the pat down which really felt good, I was sore. She was hitting me! I would not set my passport down and turned to watch my stuff, least someone would try to walk off with it. I was so insulted I did not by any French souvenors the four hours I was at the airport. It really makes you hate people when everyone is so rude and takes advantage every thime you go somewhere. PS. The nice
army guy in NY let me keep my jam and mint sause after testing it for bomb stuff! Really exciting for a housewife who washes dishes and cleans toliets I tell you! All my horse riding gear was sampled for mad cow disease. I had cleaned it all up pretty good! I think trips in the USA
would benefit our economy and ease the stress of flying. I believe in driving!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join