It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aiport Scanners = Alien Detectors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This thread had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Anyone ever heard of private/charter flights or even trains/buses? The persons who travel using those means do not have to suffer the mass herding and thorough inspection that the majority of travelers undergo at public airports.

It is a creative idea though.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by KOGDOG

The thugs who run this world are into that kind of thing so would not be concerned with pedophile beasts.

Hm sounds like a fair description of the catholic church to me

Agree....

My reference to the COG was about the "bloodline" or specific genetic code that designates a "human" to be either COG or "tare/reptile".

Hm, given the complete lack of evidence of these so called reptiles I'm at a loss to what on earth you are talking about.

Obviously these creatures are real to you but don't you ever ask yourself why no one else is seeing them ?

Oh.... I have never seen "them".

I have seen evidence that "they" are here. But, even what I have actually seen is difficult to accept.... after the show is over.

Don't worry about not understanding what "we" are "talking about".

"Beliefs" are simply a predestined genetic code.

If you have lived the "life" from birth you will understand what the Hebrews wrote in both the Tanakh and the "Gospel of the Kingdom of God".

If you have not lived the "life"....

Well... NM.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
People will laugh when they have no reference point. This is what laughter is all about, making fun of what we cannot accept or understand.

For more info on what the utilization of these Scanners may be for, take a moment to consider this testimonial.

CIA Project Talent Black Ops Whistleblower Aaron McCollum on Gulf of Aden StarGate

It is hard to stomach, doesn't jibe with your Sunday newspaper or Fox New Report's take on unbiased journalism. But it just may be the ugly truth.

Here's a link to the possible "Alien Scanners":

Rapiscan Secure 1000

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting video. Is he a crackpot?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wait, assuming for a minute that aliens really do live among us in human form (which I'm not saying is true, but it's a much talked of theory) why would anyone care to prevent them using global transport? I mean, they could do a lot more damage with something as simple as a laptop and wi-fi then they could on a plane, and you don't have to get scanned to own a laptop. Assuming aliens are bad and would take an airplane as an opertunity to cause damage, wouldn't alien-sensing technology be better served rooting them out in cities rather then in airports?

If the government were aware of extra terrestrial life on our planet, why would then spend millions of dollars a year on programs like SETI and the giant satalite dish in new mexico?

I'm sure they're as clueless as we are as to the whereabouts of aliens, or at least human form ones.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Verbiage]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
IF there were "shapeshifters" or beings that had a different internal biology to the normal human being, but who's outside appearance was human, what better way to detect them and/or prevent them from using public flights for transport than to inspect their innerds?

Let me get this clear??

You are actually questioning that air port scanners, could possibly be alien detectors, when we are having a problem, detecting if terrorists carry box cutters on through these scanners?

It seems to me if we have trouble detecting box cutters, then we wouldn't have much luck detecting aliens

lol

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coventfishblue
.....Wouldn't they just fly in their spaceships instead of going to the airport!

No they would use military flights. After all they are working with the PTB

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just read another thread which mentioned that aliens have nose bones. Also that some of them have no bones at all. Maybe that's what these scanners are looking for.

edit on 23-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This feature set was already illustrated years by high level Masonic initiate Luc Besson in his prophetic film about coming events called The Fifth Element.

There were reports from Pentagon staffers that Aliens looking 'almost' identical to humans were walking the corridors of that 5 sided building in the late fifties. If this is the case maybe the scanner can probe for body temperatures, certain features of internal organs or other distinguishing traits which aren't visible to the naked eye but differentiate them from us?

FWIW

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
true, never thought of them like that

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join