It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aiport Scanners = Alien Detectors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If these aliens look like humans, how will it detect them as aliens?

Have they got 3 penises and 4 breasts?

If this theory were to be true, are all the airport workers who man the scanners in on the conspiracy?

One of the more bizarre theories I've read in a long time.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugstomper
reply to post by nerbot

That's why the aliens are trying to create hybrids! The perfect hybrid looks human in every way, but is loyal to the aliens & alien agenda.

Bang on! This is why the possible detection process would be dealt with by people behind the scenes. If hybrids were among us now, it's quite possible they are SO similar that only a trained eye that concentrates on the internal structure of biological beings could tell the difference.

I can't wait to see one of those machines in action and see how staff behave and operate them.

I was thinking about playing a trick on them and carefull sticking tin foil letters to my chest that say something like "I AM AN ALIEN" or "SCREW YOU".

Originally posted by brintonwhite
If this theory were to be true, are all the airport workers who man the scanners in on the conspiracy?

If you read some of my replies, you'll understand that I think the people who are capable and are charged with doing the detection will be working behind the scenes and not in the public eye.

IF "They" were among us, they obviously arent easy to spot, so expert knowledge would be required to spot the tiny details that could be a giveaway.

One of the more bizarre theories I've read in a long time.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Bizarre is good, it keeps imagination on it's toes.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If hybrids were among us now, it's quite possible they are SO similar that only a trained eye that concentrates on the internal structure of biological beings could tell the difference.

If these scanners get implemented into all airports and millions of people are going through every day, then how many trained people will it take to check these individuals out?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
But would Alien trust Earth Technology??? I mean aircraft...really...

I don't think so....
If they have crossed galaxies, their technology may be millions of years ahead of human primates, and wouldn't have a need to use aircraft to get arround.

Funny how humankind think that all others in this Little Universe, are somehow either similar or substandard, even though these beings who may be amongst us, have the technology to manifest on Earth.???

Its all a bit absurd, be realistic and open your minds and eyes people.

People seem to see Alien as a threat or are of grotesque appearance or sometimes a little simple.

I can guarantee their technology is nothing at all like ours.

If they were a threat you and I would not be here now.

Humankind have to get over themselves, and stop thinking they are the Most important in this Universe or the most developed form in this little Universe.

Human technology is at the very bottom of the pile...

What is wrong with humanity, why do they Conspire against LIFE and others in this Universe???

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brintonwhite

Good point, but how many would it take without the help of these machines?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
But would Alien trust Earth Technology??? I mean aircraft...really...

I don't think so....
If they have crossed galaxies, their technology may be millions of years ahead of human primates, and wouldn't have a need to use aircraft to get arround.

Why do you presume that ANY alien would have access to ANY alien technology? Maybe they have a hiarachy similar to us with the same buraucratic privalege levels we have.

Do you have access to a stealth fighter or a personal hubble space telescope? I think not.

Its all a bit absurd, be realistic and open your minds and eyes people.

Errr, this IS Skunkworks!

I can guarantee their technology is nothing at all like ours.

Go on then, guarantee it to us........

If they were a threat you and I would not be here now.

Threats are not always evident at their conception.

Humankind have to get over themselves, and stop thinking they are the Most important in this Universe or the most developed form in this little Universe.

Until it is proven that we are not alone in this universe, then the instinct of survival through our egos is only natural and normal.

Human technology is at the very bottom of the pile...

A pile of 1 has no top or bottom.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
I think you forgot to ask yourself the question

"why would a highly advanced species of alien use planes for transport?"

other than that, its an intruiging possibility, but i think their more for "security"

Such an easy answer to that question:

1) The aliens we are speaking about are infiltrators, posing as pure humans, not the ones that fly around in ships and do abductions
2) They work hard to blend into the human society, making human friends, getting human jobs, even forming "human" families, etc.
3) As infiltrators they would obviously have to take human transportation

Any more questions?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting post! It's great you are thinking outside the box: We need MORE people to do same! Made me think this could be possible. However, I don't think the scanner would work with an alien (IF there are any) because IF they can cloak their ships, I'm sure their technology would be more advanced. The alien could carry a devise for cloaking their bodies. IMO I think they would be able to thwart detection. Just my 2cents.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
The alien could carry a devise for cloaking their bodies. IMO I think they would be able to thwart detection. Just my 2cents.

And they would need a device to cloak the device so it wouldn't be detected.

Oh...and a device to cloak the device cloaking device...

and so on...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

If you are being serious, please explain who, why and what for us.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by nerbot]

I am very serious, my friend. It's like a puzzle.

You must find all about gulf of aden stargate.
See "Project Stargate: An interview with Aaron McCollum", in Project Camelot.
See "WingMakers: Neruda interview": pay special attention to the synthetic beings "Animus".
See the USA army invading Yemen, more than 300 warships in the gulf, the possible war declaration between israel and iran (i think this posible is all excuses for mobilizing a huge amount of armament to the zone).
See the USA shield of missiles in the persic gulf "aiming at Iran" (or just in case ET coming out the stargate). You have to read and use your intuition a lot.
I am very sure there are horrible things happenig in the world today all connected.
The bad guys are all histericall because their end is very near

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Reality is stranger than fiction. Good thinking OP! Now you can start looking at tunnel ceilings in mayor cities ...

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Nichiren]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Good post OP

i was just thinking, surely not everyone involved in the scanners would have to be apart of the conspiracy, if a red flag went up, the suspected party would be taken away to a holding cell as a suspected terrorist, as they are in airports now, then surely wouldn't other people be bought in to do the interrogating?
Thus not needed normal airport security to be part of the loop?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Many times a conspiracy is rather dull, mundane and uneventful... profit.
As long as we are scared about the underwear of fellow travelers, there will be a need for the Military Industrial Complex' latest tech and toys.

"We need vaccines" >>> Millions of vaccines sold >>> profit.
"We need better airport security" >>> scanners sold >>> profit.

Nice thought though, and as usual, thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

You know? That is a very good theory you have there! (Wish I'd thought of it) Don't sound to awful out there for me to accept it. Wonder if it will detect hybrids too?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I flagged this thread because you used your brain outside the common box, but if you stop to think, ... I am sure this is not why these scanners are being implemented, in my opinion it is really all about security and control

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They most certainly would travel in our aircraft.
Imagine if you could travel back into the past 1,000 years to study the history of a species.
Would you ride a chariot in ancient Rome, or a camel in ancient Egypt?
You would likely use their mannerisms and adopt their cultural patterns,
not just to blend in but to learn about the history.

However, I would expect them to have a failsafe to bail them out if they were in danger.

I too like the break from the rest of the trouble on ATS.
Let have some fun exploring the possibilities.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Absum!]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Would that not have the exact OPPOSITE desired effect though? You discover an alien say come with us, they realise their cover is blown wouldnt they screech or act out shapeshift or something... and freak out every one witnessing?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

The security guards operating the machines are only there to prevent potential threats to a flight by passengers with something dodgy on them that shows up on the scan.

I imagine the people behind the scenes who might look for out alien visitors would intervene at a later date when the subject was unsuspecting.

As long as the alien passenger was no direct threat to the flight (like anyone else) then there's no immediate danger is there.

Slowly slowly, catchy monkey.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would 'imagine' an 'extra' terrestrial would not have any use of an airplane. If it 'was' necessary, I would imagine that they would be aware of such a scheme. Therefor the assumption is of 'this' world, not reality.

Truth Is, the powers that be know the chaos they created is to turn full circle. They are out to save their own arse, not yours. They made their own bed; they are now doomed to sleep with the consequences.

Hence: The Golden Rule.
It Is for a Reason.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I would be more inclined to believe they would be used to detect cyborgs or androids than shape shifting aliens.

This isn't to say that I think cyborgs and androids are running around, but its more plausible than shapeshifters.

Unless its a shapeshifting cyborg, cue T-1000 music.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join