It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Nice try to deflect from the facts of the matter.

I'm sorry??

That makes no sense, unless it's because I dare to question your "facts"?

BTW, on the subject of 'deflection'....is this the same thread where we were discussing the aerospace vehicle debris recovered fron the Pentagon crash site?

Because I'm wondering why only Boeing 757 debris was found, and not a shred from a Global Hawk?

Also, I missed your answer to what you were referring to with the phrase "APC unit" That acronym is unfamiliar....

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

yes, we all know the silly conspiracy theories you have "discovered", like explosives were used, beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft firing missiles, holographic aircraft etc etc.

I do believe that demolitions brought down all of the WTC and you “cannot disprove” that demolition did not bring down the WTC, either way it doesn’t matter.

As far as the Truthers believing in, “beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc” you show me who on ATS who has recently posted that they believe beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc, did 911?

In fact, you continue to post this lie repeatedly.
Please answer this question where is “YOUR” proof that all Truthers believe“beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc”?

Do you have a “credible internet sources ” that verifies your silly little claim?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I do believe that demolitions brought down all of the WTC

You do? Then why did you say "Most people do not believe in the OS do not subscribe to any of those beliefs, perhaps children do, but not most adults, get real!"

and amongst other silly conspiracy theories that was about "Explosives were used to bring down the WTC"!

So you state explosives were used to bring down the WTC's (despite there being no evidence whatsoever explosives were used) yet also state most truthers do not believe explosives were used unless they are children!

You seem confused!

As far as the Truthers believing in, “beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc” you show me who on ATS who has recently posted that they believe beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc, did 911?

As I said before, someone in this ongoing thread claimed nuclear weapons were used on 9/11www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the other silly conspiracy weapons, do a search and you will find posts on them here

Please answer this question where is “YOUR” proof that all Truthers believe “beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft, holographic aircraft etc”

Where did I claim all truthers believe all of them?

Do you have a “credible internet sources” that verifies your claim?

Simply do a search and you will find websites with those claims on them

[edit on 10-2-2010 by impressme]

[edit on 10/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
As I said before, someone in this ongoing thread claimed nuclear weapons were used on 9/11www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the other silly conspiracy weapons, do a search and you will find posts on them here

Can you post a link to the actual post you are referring to. Doing a search turns up exactly what impressme said. No one is making those claims lately. Do the search yourself and you will see that those are not exactly making the rounds of late. This is what was stated. Please post a link to the post you are referring to and not the OP of the thread as nuclear weapons were not in there.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

How about debating the thread topic, instead of taken stabs at my beliefs and stop cherry picking my quotes, and spinning lies into them.

Thread topic:

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack.

Posting insults about Truthers are not welcome here.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've just read this entire thread. I've read all of your agruments and honestly yall sound like a bunch of dumb @$$ Lawyers trying to win a case. But in all seriousness, I'm siding with the truthers on this one. All the evidence given points to somthing sinister on our own Governments part. Not just because of the lousy investigation, not just because of the blatent cover up, But for the simple fact that there was no evidence of a 757,767,747 or what ever crashing at the pentagon none at all, all the evidence that miraculously appeared on the lawn after the fire was out is also laughable, especially those shiny bits that looks like they were cut with garden shears and some how survived the explosion unchared and while flying through the air a leprecaun flew in from his raimbow caught it in mid air and polished it and gently placed it on the grass some distance away.

and also not to mention the coloration of the explosion itself does not coincide with the coloration of liquid jet fuel. Example compare the explosions of the trade centers to the pentagon explosion.

The list of evidence that points to a consipracy goes on and i can talk about it for days, But I wont because Its already been done for those who missed it, I suggest you get to reasearching more, for those who know congrats you your hard work has paid off and you know part of the real truth. Continue your hard work and maby one day we will know the whole truth and why it was allowed to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Because I'm wondering why only Boeing 757 debris was found, and not a shred from a Global Hawk?

What 757 debris? Nothing has been proven to be 757 debris.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Apart from the 757 wheels, 757 engine, 757 undercarriage.... and the passengers and crew from Flight 77 whose DNA was obtained from bodies and body parts and the FDR and CVR, but apart from them what else do you want?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Apart from the 757 wheels, 757 engine, 757 undercarriage.... and the passengers and crew from Flight 77 whose DNA was obtained from bodies and body parts and the FDR and CVR, but apart from them what else do you want?

Again please show me the official reports matching wheels, engine, and undercarrige to the 757 of AA77. This evidence you say you have would not not be considered evidence in court.

If the fire was hot enough to destoy the plane it would also have destroyed DNA evidence.

Please show me the official reports that the bodies in the Pentagon are from AA77.

As already stated the FDR and CVR would not be accepted as evidence in court.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

How about bringing some sources to the table. You have been asked repeatedly to show sources for your wild allegations. I have asked you to show photos of the 757 undercarriage and passengers bodies. Yet, all you did was post a massive website with hundreds of photos and say, it’s all in there, you just need to look.

We have looked and there are none.
Perhaps, you imagined this evidences and you made a mistake.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

How about the pictures of passenger bodies and seats you claimed to keep providing a link to? Can you produce that yet or are you going to keep ignoring me pointing out this blatant lie?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by dereks

What do you mean no bodies found at crash site? No body bags? have a look at
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

I went threw every photo on this web site and there is no photos of any body bags, there are no photos of airplane seats and there are no photos of any dead passengers or any photos of Boeing 757 undercarriage.

For some strange reason, if I have seemed to miss them, why don’t you post the photos from this website? Would that be asking too much?

I assume you would have done this already, since you are so eager to prove all Truthers are lairs, as you always claim.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by impressme]

Who was this unfortunate person ?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

One wonders why only a very few body photos are available. It seems there would be more and the prosecution would want to have those.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

One wonders why only a very few body photos are available. It seems there would be more and the prosecution would want to have those.

There are plenty of body pictures in possession of the FBI - after fires
were out recovery teams went through building to locate bodies or
parts. When one was located FBI evidence team would photograph in
place before was removerd to morgue

Only needed a few pictures to make their point

Read book "FIREFIGHT" by Patrick Creed and Rick Newman - interviewed
150 firefighter, rescue workers and Pentagon employees

Goes into considerable detail concerning body recovery

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
There are plenty of body pictures in possession of the FBI - after fires
were out recovery teams went through building to locate bodies or
parts. When one was located FBI evidence team would photograph in
place before was removerd to morgue

How do you know this?

Only needed a few pictures to make their point

Apparently not, huh?

Read book "FIREFIGHT" by Patrick Creed and Rick Newman - interviewed
150 firefighter, rescue workers and Pentagon employees

Goes into considerable detail concerning body recovery

I bet it is super interesting to hear the stories people tell a guy writing a book. Unfortunately you can hardly get more skewed than that. Not only do people embellish and add false memories but it gets worse when telling an "author" of a book. Human accounts are the least reliable thing in the world. I could care less what anyone has to say when there should be solid evidence.

People also claimed the plane flew over the Pentagon. Are those eyewitnesses less reliable than a fireman? Why? People claimed to see an unmanned drone in PA. Does that make it true? People say all kinds of things.

Where are those pictures and why release questionable ones and not all? The only excuse you have leads to either releasing NONE or ALL of them. Where are they?

If you want to rely on what people claimed they saw, let me show you a list of threads from people that see alien cities on the moon.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
First of all this is my second post on ATS. Secondly apologies for any misunderstandings i have missed while writing this post. Im an average guy from the UK who has been sucked into this site since my friend told me and aboslutely loving the things i read. Another thing, i have joined this site to basically get a knowledge of some of the people sharing their views and expierences in all topics. I am not here to abuse people or critisise people views and comment.

I like this post and its very interesting, while watching the video of Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine who i believe was the General of US Intelligence (retired im guessing now) in which he states that no plane hit the Pentagon. I attempted a little bit of research myself, whether you think its rubbish or not is your opinion. I watched the of what is described as the flight path of the 757 before hitting the Pentagon. I noticed there is a freeway/highway which the 'plane' flew over. Measuring the distance on google eath from the freeway to the side of the pentagon, was measured less than a mile. Im not sure the height of the freeway that runs along side of the Pentagon but what im puzzled about is, is it possible a plane the size of a 757 to skim over the free way, travelling at full speed which i understand to be just over 600 mph and to not skim or belly slide across the grass of the Pentagon but have a precise point of impact on the Pentagon wall.

Was there any light fixtures from the freeway knocked over ? Was there any skimming marks on the grass of the Pentagon? Im not sure i hope someone can fill me in.

Or

Was the pentagon hit by a global hawk which would be easier to fly at low level and able to hit the pentagon right on target or a missle guided by a laser targetting system.

Im not an expert just a average guy throwing some of my views in this subject .. please your replies will be great, but please dont mock me if i come across stupid
Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I bet it is super interesting to hear the stories people tell a guy writing a book. Unfortunately you can hardly get more skewed than that. Not only do people embellish and add false memories but it gets worse when telling an "author" of a book. Human accounts are the least reliable thing in the world. I could care less what anyone has to say when there should be solid evidence.

Ok - someone puts video on Youtube claining to hear "explosions"
and truthers fall over themselves tooting this as proof...

Firefighters searching disaster scene for bodies are "making it up" ?

Firefighters are not in habiting of creating stories. If anything most are reluctant to talk about the horror they often encounter

How many fires/disasters you been too?

The authors of the book carefully checked the accounts given them , all
are referenced and noted in the book.

Who is more credible ? The firefighters/rescue workers searching the scene or some conspiracy site spewing nonsense?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

PM, welcome

None of those questions are 'stupid'

As to the "freeway" question, please may I suggest you use Google Maps again...and you can use the "street view" function to get a sense of the topography. The highway that happens to line up perfectly, at the same angle as the Boeing 757 impact, is called "Columbia Pike", and is designated as Virginia State Route 244. I know this, because I am familiar with it, as I live here.

Also, you may be interested to see the re-creation video, from the FDR data that is on YouTube. Unfortunately, one is out there posted by a certain YT user who adulterated it with inane comments which I suggest you disregard.

Was the pentagon hit by a global hawk which would be easier to fly at low level...

No, the altitude ('level') you ask about is irrelevant. AND, there were NO parts from a Global Hawk found in the debris...only parts from the B-757.

...and able to hit the pentagon right on target...

Well, that would be odd, to choose that angle....the one that lines up so well with Rte 244.

... or a missle guided by a laser targetting system.

Even less likely. See the answer to the Clobal Hawk, above.

Besides, the Boeing was tracked by radar, once it was re-acquired as it neared the DC area as an 'unknown'. A militry AIr National Guard pilot (and crew) who had just departed Andres AFB were in position to acquire it visually, saw it impact.

So, FAA radar data, the FAA Air Traffic Tower personnel at National Airport, the ANG crew, the civilian eyewitnesses.....the airplane's FDR (Flight Data Recorder)...all fit together.

BTW< I also happen to be type-rated on the B-757, and have thousands of hours in that model.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok fair points im not one to say you were wrong or any of these ideas are wrong. Is there much urbanisation around the area, what was the result of witness accounts. Did they see a aeroplane or something smaller

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
At the bottom where it says in 2004 that flight 93 was shot down,no it wasn't it might've been 6 yrs ago but i know good and well that the ppl on the plane over took the terrorists and crashed the plane themselves,i know good and well it was not shot down that's a LIE...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AND, there were NO parts from a Global Hawk found in the debris...only parts from the B-757.

You have no evidence the parts found are from a 757.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join