It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

[as I have already explained the entry hole that was very small, in fact, to small for a Boeing 757 to have plowed in there...

NO, sir!!

You have not, with respect BEEN here!!!!

I dare say you did NOT drive by and see WITH YOUR OWN EYES, week after week, the damage to the Pentagon...it was there for WEEKS!!!! A few MONTHS!!!

The few photos that exist, with a minimal Internet search that are DESIGNED to "impress" you do NOT tell the whole story!!!!!

I know you HAT the Bush....I DO TOO!!!! I happen to think that GWB was the WORST THING to happen to the USA (after Reagan) but only slightly better than if HITLER Himself had risen from the dead, and been "elected"!!!

HOWEVER.....GWB, and his cabal were FAR TOO STUPID to have carried off such a grand "conspiracy"...they got caught with their pants down, and THAT is the "conspiracy", it's the only "cover-up"...go after THAT, please!!! With all lhe due dilligence you have exhibited!!!! Here, on ATS!!!!

USE that venom!!!! BUT, aim it where it belongs!

ALSO...do NOT hold back on the Clinton Administratrion either. Juat keep in mind, in the "transition", especially because of the ideologigical change, from Democratic to "repubican". lots of what the Clinton administrartion had collected , in terms of HUMINT, might have been disregarded by the "new" administration....

REALLY...do some research, please.....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

[as I have already explained the entry hole that was very small, in fact, to small for a Boeing 757 to have plowed in there...

NO, sir!!

There you go again, getting all “emotional” again. Sorry to tell you, the facts and photos speak for themselves.

I dare say you did NOT drive by and see WITH YOUR OWN EYES, week after week, the damage to the Pentagon...it was there for WEEKS!!!! A few MONTHS!!!

You, do not know me, nor do you know where I live, or what I have witness with my own eyes. I don’t need to brag that I drove by the pentagon for weeks and months and act as if this makes me the expert in all of the 911 pentagon events.

HOWEVER.....GWB, and his cabal were FAR TOO STUPID to have carried off such a grand "conspiracy"...they got caught with their pants down, and THAT is the "conspiracy", it's the only "cover-up"...go after THAT, please!!! With all lhe due dilligence you have exhibited!!!! Here, on ATS!!!!

Now your getting too emotional again, this "conspiracy" goes deeper than just George Bush & Dick Cheney. You have not took the trip down the “911 rabbit hole” yet. You are only scratching on the surface of the 911 conspiracy, and that is why you cannot see the forest through the trees, you only see what the government, and media wants you to see.
If this makes you angry, wait until you start going down the 911 rabbit hole, because I guarantee, you will be pounding on your keyboard with a tremendous amount of anger and trust me you will have every right to be angry once you know what some of us have already discovered. Understanding and researching 911 takes a lot of patients and one must approach this subject with an open mind . There is no room for one-way thinking.

REALLY...do some research, please.....

It is my opinion, that it is you that needs to do some “real deep” researching into 911 perhaps, one day you will appreciate and understand why now I can approach 911 so calmly.

Once you have this understanding you will know that you are finally, free.
I am only interested in the truth of 911 and to help spread the truth, why should I resort to telling lies; it serves no purpose to me or the topic.
I certainly do not want to damaged my creditability as a poster, then what would the point? Try to understand that not everything is not what they appear to be, and 911 is just one of those things.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by impressme]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
the facts and photos speak for themselves.

They certainly do, we have seen damage done to the facade by a 757, we have all seen the 757 engines, undercarriage, wheels, we have all seen the bodie, we have all seen the location they found the bodies and parts from passengers and crew from flight 77 etc.

Of course some people refuse to accept the truth, they are called "truthers"!

once you know what some of us have already discovered.

yes, we all know the silly conspiracy theories you have "discovered", like explosives were used, beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft firing missiles, holographic aircraft etc etc.

We know you do not like these all bought up, as it shows how silly the whole "truther" conspiracy theories actually are!

Understanding and researching 911 takes a lot of patients and one must approach this subject with an open mind

except you do your "truther" grade research by only visiting conspiracy theory sites!!

I am only interested in the truth of 911

If that was true you would not believe silly conspiracy theories like you do

why should I resort to telling lies

I do not know, why do you tell lies here?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

yes, we all know the silly conspiracy theories you have "discovered", like explosives were used, beam weapons, pod carrying aircraft firing missiles, holographic aircraft etc etc.

There is no one on ATS discussing or posting such ridiculous nonsense and why do you continue to attack people using the same nonsense repeatedly?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
, we have all seen the bodie, we have all seen the location they found the bodies and parts from passengers and crew from flight 77 etc.

Please post a link to the photos of any bodies along with identification and where it they were found or else you are still the one telling the lies. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by dereks

There is no one on ATS discussing or posting such ridiculous nonsense

Wrong, some people are still discussing ridiculous nonsense like explosives were used... and remember what you said "Most people do not believe in the OS do not subscribe to any of those beliefs, perhaps children do, but not most adults, get real!" and that was about "Explosives were used to bring down the WTC"!

In this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... someone claimed nuclear bomb was exploded in the basement of a WTC building....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Please post a link to the photos of any bodies along with identification and where it they were found

Once again for you, although it has already been posted many times here before
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Please post a link to the photos of any bodies along with identification and where it they were found

Once again for you, although it has already been posted many times here before
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Care to narrow it down a bit? I asked for identified pictures with locations, not a huge list of pictures. Is there a reason you cannot do it but are being a snotty little girl about it anyway?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

They certainly do, we have seen damage done to the facade by a 757, we have all seen the 757 engines, undercarriage, wheels, we have all seen the bodie, we have all seen the location they found the bodies and parts from passengers and crew from flight 77 etc.

I have been waiting for years for someone to post the proper evidence that actually shows 757 engines, undercarriage, wheels and AA77 bodies.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
dereks, im going to ask you again.

will you apologize for lying about the 757 engine? Or are you gonna act like you never said anything like that and continue "debunking".

hate to say it, you are pathetic.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
will you apologize for lying about the 757 engine?

who is lying? (apart from "truthers) Pictures of 757 engines have been posted here many times, however "truthers" refuse to look at them as it destroys their silly conspiracy theories

Or are you gonna act like you never said anything like that

said anything like what? Try actually quoting what I said so I can see what you are babbling about!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
see there you go again with the lies.

it was PROVEN that that was not a 757 engine part

you can't even prove otherwise

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

This is rediculous! Good luck finding out the truth if this is what you have come up with!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyfive

Well if thats your attitude about it then thats fine and I respect that however one must be willing to look at all possible scenarios regardless if other people do not feel it is the case. We could all just resign ourselves to the OS storyline but what would that solve? Obviously it has not solved anything so far. I'd have to question if your sincere at looking at what may have happened or are you just one of these smart aleck posters who likes to come into these 911 threads, post a smartassed reply and leave it at that. If the latter is the case then you haven't offered up anything but a comment based in "one liner" mentality which amounts to 0% assistance at getting to the truth.
However if you have anything to offer about what may have happened since this is a conspiracy based website, then lets here it. Don't leave a mark on the threads demonstrating your immaturity and narrow mindedness on such a serious issue.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My opinion is that the outline in that still frame shot from the video outlines a GH. I ask any of you how much of a coincidence is that given its on the day of 911 and there is much speculation that a missile did strike the Pentagon. It don't matter what you doubters think of my opinion, just look at the photo and make an objective decision from it.

Afterall, if the FBI would release their purported evidence then we all wouldn't be in here talking about what happened or didn't.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
see there you go again with the lies.

Truthers are the ones lying in these threads!

it was PROVEN that that was not a 757 engine part

If you linked to the post perhaps we would know what you are actually babbling about? What was not a 757 part? Who "PROVED" it? Why do truthers babble garbage so much?

you can't even prove otherwise

As I have no idea what you are babbling about...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

My opinion is that the outline in that still frame shot from the video outlines a GH.

Ya know, this is about as ridiculous as that "September Clues" nonsense video, made by Simon Shack!!! You know, where he freeze-frames a shot of one of the WTC Towers, at impact, and tries to assert that the 'nose' of United 175 is emerging, intact.....

This is also a bit like looking at photos from Mars, and seeing Human faces in the rocks...

Also, at least ONE of those alleged 'outlines' of the GH seems to show it OVERHEAD the Pentagon!!!!

So, which is it? The 'GH' hit the Pentagon, or (like those nuts at P4T try to claim) it was a distraction, and explosives were timed to go off precisely???

These 'explosives' that did NOT blow outwards???

Come on, you are all smarter than this!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

In this picture from the site the body on the left appears to be wearing Navy utilities, Naval personnel work in the pentagon. Also the body on the right has blue visible on him, so he was probably also Navy, hell they might have been some of my ex CO's guys.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It shows the missile right in line and on time. Nice try to deflect from the facts of the matter.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

mike, two photos from your OP:

Above shows the "V" shaped tail section of a Global hawk flying after impact.

Above still frame from Pentagon camera and outline of Global Hawk just prior to impact.

Let me see if this can finally clarify why I see your assertion to be meritless.

First photo, and you captioned it to show the "GH" allegedly flying over the Pentagon (which would seem to indicate that you think the alleged "GH" was a decoy)??? Am I getting the gist of your claim, here?

Because, your next photo is claiming the outline of the alleged "GH" down near ground level, and as you wrote, "just prior to impact."

See why those two thoughts are mutually exclusive, when compared to each other?

Or, did you intend a different claim?

Also, I think you need to understand just how that security camera worked, that is, how many frames per second it took (hint: Not the normal 30-per-second that we see in normal, "smooth" video, such as your favorite TV show is presented.

So, I am puzzled as to why this alleged "GH", moving as fast as it was, shows no horizontal blurring. YOU think you can see the outline, but I say it is merely seeing what one wants to wse, not reality.

One more thing: Can you look at the distances, and relative sizes?? Perhaps a better study will show you that, from the distances invovled, the "object" in "outline" doesn't fit...it looks too big, to my eye.

Perspective. Distance. And relative sizes as a result of distance from the lens.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join