It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You have no evidence the parts found are from a 757.

How LONG must this nonsense continue?????

Are you in Law School or something!??

IF SO, then I ask you, on 're-direct', the same question.

(Even though yours was NOT phrased as a query, but in your normal atagonistic style, as a challenge....AND that sort of statement would have been OBJECTED to many times over, and would usually have been upheld by any conscious sitting Judge....)

SO! THE question, bounced back to YOU!!!!

YOU, SIR! Have no evidence that the parts found AT the Pentagon crash site do NOT comport with anything other than parts from a Boeing 757!!!

Therefore, in absence of any evidence to refute the findings brought forth by the Prosecution, I find that the Defense has failed in this case.

I rule sumarilary as such, and ask the Clerk of the Court to record the judgement as so.

It is the Judgement of this Court that the 'challenger', AKA "remisne" has failed to provide ample evidence to support his/her outrageous clams.

[RAP~! RAP~!)

"Case dismissed!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit...I was going to fix a typo, but I left it 'STET'....because it's funnier as is.

See if you can "Spot The Typo!"***

(***There is no prize associated with this contest....AND....this is NOT a 'contest'....(normal lawyer boilerplate to follow...."Blah, Blah, Blah....care of 'Rob Loblah'....Attorney Extrodanaire!!!)

[edit on 14 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Are you in Law School or something!??

I was a federal police officer. Trianed and have been in court.

YOU, SIR! Have no evidence that the parts found AT the Pentagon crash site do NOT comport with anything other than parts from a Boeing 757!!!

If you are going to claim as fact that the parts are from a 757 then you should be able to provide evidence and sources to support this claim.

It is the Judgement of this Court that the 'challenger', AKA "remisne" has failed to provide ample evidence to support his/her outrageous clams.

Let the record show that Weedwacker has failed to show proper evidence to support any of his fantasy claims.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
1. An amateur pilot makes a difficult and challenging descent and flies conveniently into a part of the pentagon undergoing a refurbishment. It would have been much easier to just dive down onto the building - less chance of failure, more damage, but no, lets make it really difficult!!

2. No marks above the entry hole from the vertical stabiliser

3. No marks either side of the hole from the engines

4. Where the wings attach to the fuselage is one of the strongest parts of the plane, but we have a nice neat circle. I would have expected more damage at the bottom of the hole. The hole for example, looking more like a squashed keyhole shape.

5. The plane hit with the port wing slightly down, so where are the marks on the ground which would have been caused by the engine sliding along it?

6. Why haven’t the confiscated videos been released? If I was the government, I’d want the people of the country to know asap that we were not involved. I can only conclude it’s because they DON’T show a 757 hitting the pentagon. Even if they were released now, they’ve had years to doctor them.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So if the FBI has photos of bodies in airplane seats where are they.?Why won't they release them? To really win a case you should have lots and lots of body photos.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It should be proof that something is fishy because they released the photos of the Pentagon employees but none of the uh um, passengers.

Go figure. I reckon that DoD employees charred remains are fine to post but little peices of human remains are not. Still believe the OS?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Thats because they were exhibits rather than evidence. Geeeez

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anomoly2

1. An amateur pilot makes a difficult and challenging descent...

No, it was merely a descending turn. He spotted the Pentagon after following along Columbia Pike (Rte 244) and whilst at about 8,000 feet. He made the wide right-hand turn, with throttles at idle, while (mostly) maintaining an approximate airspeed....EVERY pilot, even a student, knows how to do this! It is not difficult. Upon finishing the turn, he rolled out again along Columbia Pike, to follow it to the Pentagon, all the time descending, THEN added power at the last few seconds to increase airspeed in the final portion of the descent.

A descending turn is BASIC. A student pilot, before soloing, learns how to do this, since it's the basis for the landing pattern at an airport...and lining up with the runway IS essential, isn't it??

.... and flies conveniently into a part of the pentagon undergoing a refurbishment.

A favorite after-the-fact claim made by all of these 'conspiracy-minded' sites!!

The extremists had no way of knowing and planning for that! IN FACT, that area had been reinforced!! IF they had known that they have wished to hit another side!!!

It would have been much easier to just dive down onto the building - less chance of failure, more damage, but no, lets make it really difficult!!

Incorrect.

From a pilot's viewpoint this is wrong. From their[/i hopes for maximum damage, it is wrong.

2. No marks above the entry hole from the vertical stabiliser

Yes, there were, but not seen in most photos taken from great distance.

3. No marks either side of the hole from the engines

Yes, there were.

4. Where the wings attach to the fuselage is one of the strongest parts of the plane...

True.

... but we have a nice neat circle. I would have expected more damage at the bottom of the hole.

No. You are confusing that iconic photo of the EXIT hole made by one or more heavy components in the internal, un-reinforced concrete block wall. Deep between the concentric rings.

5. The plane hit with the port wing slightly down, so where are the marks on the ground which would have been caused by the engine sliding along it?

Simple....it was not low enough to the ground!

The left wing down (slightly) at last moment. There was a shallo descent, prior to impact.

Sorry, but many, many of those 'conspiracy' websites just keep repeating false information.

PLEASE tell us you don't 'donate' to them, or but any of their 'products' they offer!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The extremists had no way of knowing and planning for that! IN FACT, that area had been reinforced!! IF they had known that they have wished to hit another side!!!

Actaully the terrorist were hoping this was where the JCS were meeting.

Yes, there were, but not seen in most photos taken from great distance.

Can you show us photos of the mark made by the tail?

Yes, there were.

Can you show us photos of marks or holes 40 feet apart in the Pentagon of where the engines hit?

Simple....it was not low enough to the ground!

But the wing would have been dragging the ground at the angle the plane was at.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry, I agree with Remisne

I still think that more damage and a greater chance of success would have been acheived by diving straight in.
Other pilots have stated that the finals were difficult for an amateur, including John Lear, who's opinions I respect.

You didn't answer the questions about the videos.....

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Other pilots have stated that the finals were difficult for an amateur, including John Lear, who's opinions I respect.

Please show where Capt Lear mentioned the Pentagon, specifically....HIS focus, as I recall, was on space weapons from imaginary orbiting platforms that caused the WTC Towers to collapse, and he ALSO advocated 'holographic' images to represent AAL 11 and UAL 175....

SO, I wouldn't put much credence into HIS 'opinions'...and since he no longer chimes in on this board, perhaps some would say it's not fair to question his "opinions"...

But when you read between his lines, I think you may get a grasp of WHY he had those "opinions" in the first place....

In any case, the finally "maneiver" of AAL 77, as is stated by those who declaim it, was a simple turn. It is NOT difficult to turn an airplane, holding an an approximately constant bank angle, and airspeed, and have the turn finish up, over the ground, in pretty much the same place where you started....assuming the winds aren't that strong (and they weren't, that morning).

This is basic airmanship, learned by every pilot, even before he/she solos!!!

Which videos, please?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Please show where Capt Lear mentioned the Pentagon, specifically....

Come on you could not find the audios of him talking about the Pentagon?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I don't have sound atm....

However, this is the SAME Capt John Lear who went off the deep end, correct?

I mean, the one who 'claimed' that there are super-secret "invisible" (because of more super-secret 'cloaking' technology) Space Stations orbiting the Earth.

Still with me?

I am not making this up!

He would post, in his inimitable tongue-in-cheek way, about how the public Shuttle missions would take "too long" to rendezvous with the ISS, thusly inferring some "secret" rendezvous with some super-secret 'cloaked' Space Station!

He completely ignored the reality of actual orbital mechanics, and HOW the Shuttle is launched, and must complete multiple orbits as it plays catch-up with the ISS...this IS rocket science, but Capt Lear, in his role as a ***t-stirrer, relished his role......

I think he just sat there, typing away the most outrageous things, and laughed his a## off the whole time!!!

A certain twisted sense of humour, he must have had....and having worked with a LOT of other airline pilots, I can tell you...that is not surprising, to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Come on you could not find the audios of him talking about the Pentagon?

People actually think that Lear is some kind of expert because of his last name. That was pretty obvious in those videos (which were just audio caps of a phone call).

Do you have any sources from people who are qualified aircraft crash investigators?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

However, this is the SAME Capt John Lear who went off the deep end, correct?

Its just too bad you cannot question his aviation experience and background.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
People actually think that Lear is some kind of expert because of his last name.

He is an expert in aviation due to his experience and background.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Which videos, please?

The ones taken from all the surrounding buildings that day....

6. Why haven’t the confiscated videos been released? If I was the government, I’d want the people of the country to know asap that we were not involved. I can only conclude it’s because they DON’T show a 757 hitting the pentagon. Even if they were released now, they’ve had years to doctor them.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

They have

Problem is none really showed anything of interest, some captured the
smoke cloud from the impact. Most were aimed in direction away from the Pentagon and didn't capture any useful images

A list of all the videotapes is available, which shows many of these videotapes do not have footage of the Pentagon at all. Instead, many have footage of the WTC, some are security video tapes taken from a Kinko's in Florida, etc. Some that show the Pentagon were taken days after the attacks, and some in the evening of 9/11/2001.
The security camera footage taken from around the Pentagon included the Citgo, the Doubletree, and the Pentagon parking lot. There was also video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Another video came from a DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. The camera was repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon.

Footage taken after the attack included home video filmed by a tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera, and video taken by a NBC4 Washington reporter...

The list of 85 videos

Five videotapes were recovered from the post-attack Pentagon crime scene and submitted to the FBI Laboratory in Quantico.

13 videos were obtained by the Defense Protective Services (DPS) - Pentagon Police - on 9/25/2001 from individual filming Pentagon site from Boundary Channel Drive. These included footage from the WTC site in the days after the attcks.

One (1) Beta video tape - interviews in NYC
One (1) DVCAM tape labeled "Twin Towers, World Trade Center" - NYC/WTC
One (1) DVCAM tape - suburban setting, unknown individuals, dated 9/12-13
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/21-22
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/22-23
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC 9/23
One (1) DVCAM tape - interviews in NYC; 10 seconds of Pentagon footage, but not crash site
One (1) DVCAM tape - no recorded video or audio information
8 videos were received on 10/11/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected during consent search of residence in Avanel, New Jersey. Pending case on subject.

One (1) damaged Sony MP-120 8mm video tape
One (1) Sony MP-120 8mm video tape
Videos received on 10/15/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected from surveillance cameras at multiple Kinko's in South Florida.

One (1) TDK 1-160 VHS video tape
One (1) VHS video tape
One (1) SONY T-160 VHS video tape
Video received on 10/22/2001 at Quantico. This video was recovered from garbage at residenced in Neenah, Wisconsin by the Neenah Police Department. Investigation on suspect has been closed.

One (1) damaged VHS video tape and housing
Received at Washington Field Office Command Post

These two video tapes included footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene taken by DOD media pool photographers, and were obtained from Navy Rear Admiral Craig Quigley.

One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "1 of 2" & "early 6pm 9/11/01"
One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "2 of 2" & "early pm 9/11/01"
Also received at the Washington Field Office Command Post:

One (1) VHS video cassette - witness interviews near Pentagon after the attack
One (1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001" - footage of post Pentagon crime scene, obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video casette, wrapped in Pentagon map and labeled on back "1/29/1952 Mohan Shresesa 8/2/2018 Todoroki Japan 9/17/01 3:00 hr Fern/So. Rotary" - Home video taken from car, dated 9/17/2001,showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene very briefly from road (~10 seconds)
One (1) FujiFilm DP121 video cassette, labeled "WJLA-TV" - miscellaneous footage from news reporter, dated 9/18/2001
One (1) Sony MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video, DC sightseeing
One (1) TDK HG Ultimate TC-30 video cassette - Home video, unknown date, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Maxell DVM60SE mini digital video cassette - Home video, dated 9/17/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Sony Hi8 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/11/2001 showing ~6 seconds of Pentagon footage (not crash site)
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene
One (1) JVC MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
Videos filmed on 9/26/2001 by FBI Forensic Audio-Visual Analysis Unit (FAVIAU) of post-crash Pentagon crime scene.

One (1) original SONY 40 min. Digital Betacam video tape
One (1) original SONY 40 min. Digital Betacam video tape
Videos submitted to FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Virginia, under cover of communication dated 2/19/2002, all depicting WTC footage.

One (1) Betacam video tape
One (1) HDCAM video tape
One (1) Betacam SP video tape
One (1) Betacam SP video tape
One (1) Mini DV video tape maked in part Antonio M.
One (1) DVC PRO video tape
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1056 COPY 5A of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1056 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1471 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1788 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1729 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1808 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1813 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B530 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B729 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1563 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1051 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1787 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B2406 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1276 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "CNN RE: BURN VICTIM..."
One VHS video tape marked in part "NIGHTLINE 2/15/2002"
Videos submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico, under communication dated 5/13/2002.

One (1) Sony SDX1-25C video tape
One (1) Sony SDX1-25C video tape
One (1) TDK 8mm video tape
Video obtained by FBI on 9/28/2001 and submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico on 5/28/2002. Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 showing footage of WTC after attacks, obtained by Suffolk County, New York Police Department.

One Hi 8mm video cassette tape from Eileen McMahon
Video obtained by FBI on 9/13/2001 and submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico on 5/28/2002. Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 showing footage of second plane hitting WTC and aftermath.

One Mini DV 60 video cassette tape
Video submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico under cover of communication dated 9/22/2001. Obtained by FBI NK from Dime Savings Bank, Nutley, New Jersey

One TDK T-160 VHS video tape
Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by NBC4 Washington reporter, with footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) home Video of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.
Video from DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. Camera repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) videotape
Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera. Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) videotape
Copy of home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by AP photographer using camera borrowed from nearby motorist. Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) duplicate video cassette tape dated 9/11/01
Video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Obtained by FBI on 9/13/2001.

One (1) CD containing 2 video files
Video from security camera at Citgo Gas Station, 801 S. Joyce Street, Arlington, Virginia. Submitted to FAVIAU to determine if video showed impact of plane into Pentagon. Determined not to show impact. Obtained by FBI on 9/11/2001.

One (1) JVC EHG Hi-Fi videocassette, labeled Day 11 Quarters K
Video from security camera at Doubletree Hotel, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, Virginia. Security video showing rotating footage from different camera locations at hotel; no camera captures impact of plane into Pentagon.

One (1) TDK video tape marked "11C"
Images captured by two separate cameras at the entrance to the Pentagon Mall Terrace parkinng lot. Images capture the impact of the plane into the Pentagon from two different cameras. Obtained from the Pentagon Force Protection Agency via USA/EDVA.

One (1) CD-ROM
www.flight77.info...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

They have

Problem is none really showed anything of interest, some captured the
smoke cloud from the impact. Most were aimed in direction away from the Pentagon and didn't capture any useful images.

Then why were they confiscated?

Why were certain cameras removed?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Confiscated? Who says they were confiscated? For all you know the owners complied willing with the request.

I didn't see any mention of cameras, just recording media. And if I am the FBI I would be very very interested in who was hanging around the Pentagon area that day. As you well know, terrorist will often now film their murderous exploits and post them on the internet.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
He is an expert in aviation due to his experience and background.

Yet he has no experience as an aircraft incident investigator.

It's like someone investigating a car crash just because they have a license, not any training and experience in the field.

He also has a tendency to not back up his claims with facts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join