It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by projectvxn

I also don't remember reading anything about aliens in that book. I could be wrong though. It was a long read.

It was right around the same chapter/verse where it describes televisions. I think it was in the Book of Sony.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I think you clicked the wrong thing. That quote had nothing to do with disclosure in truth. I was just stating i saw no reference to "aliens" in any portion of that book I read.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i remember at the end something about an army of sheep descending from the heavens ! then i thought WTF did i take that tab of acid before i went to bed !?!?!?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

I think you clicked the wrong thing. That quote had nothing to do with disclosure in truth. I was just stating i saw no reference to "aliens" in any portion of that book I read.

I was referring to the plethora of OP's who are posting on ATS such as this OP and countless others on here who think that the government is going to disclose infor on Aliens and ufo's to us for some reason.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man ... hahahahhahaha I dont have anything to say ...

do I need to reply to this thread? yep, lets hope its alien, but really, if they found life outside earth, they wont say its a intelligent life, they will say its a microorganisms

so, even if they announce it ... it wouldnt be something to cause heart attacks

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You confused me by quoting that. But, I don't anything is getting disclosed tonight. If someone unleashes a loud fart things might get exciting. Otherwise, I expect the same snooze fest we get ever year.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

you even said yourself that you doubt it will happen so why post this? to get everyone exited over nothing?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
Wow, it must be really serious... after all, they mobilized the same teams for the German Chancellor Address to Congress in November, 2009. And we all remember how big an event that was:

ccrf.hhs.gov...

The U.S. Capitol Police and the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), through the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of Preparedness and Emergency Operations (OPEO), has asked the Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD) to roster two medical strike teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses to provide care for Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) events during the German Chancellor’s address to the Joint Session of Congress on 03 November 2009 in Washington, DC.

Thanks for posting. I guess this is not an uncommon request for these type of events. Another boring SOTU address coming up tonight.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
mmmm more doctors etc.....kinda rings a bell. Maybe they know something we dont about what will happen during his address. I hope not, but would anyone be truly surprised if there was more than 1 flag on show, 1 of them being a false flag.

Cant think of anytime better to do it with the mass of American eyes on Tv to see it.

Respects

[edit on 27-1-2010 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yeh i remember someone on here saying that if there is intelligent life out there in the universe they will be doing their damndest to stay the hell away from us as long as possible !

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Did i say that? You have to accept the fact your going to see this type of thread, along with obama is bushes dad, 9/11 was a hologram, and nasa is run by reptiles, saying your fed up of threads like this is kinda stupid on this sort of forum

Correct, I accept the fact that I will see these kind of threads here, but I don't have to sit by and keep my mouth shut, neither does anyone else.

I see "disclosure" threads all the time to the point of nausea. Most of them based on some sort of weird obsession and fantasy about it.

Just like another poster said, it's that and other subjects. ALWAYS something "IMMINENT" is going to happen.

IMMINENT DOOM and IMMINENT DEATH IMMINENT DISCLOSURE.

One sort of gets the feeling that some posters are so bored they WISH a big event would happen so their miserable lives can have a good jolt and maybe they'll spring into action...which is why I get pissed off.

If someones life is so boring and uneventful that they need to make a "what if what if" thread everyday , at the expense of ATS and it's readers, then maybe it's THEM who have the problem and not people trying to curb it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
One sort of gets the feeling that some posters are so bored they WISH a big event would happen so their miserable lives can have a good jolt and maybe they'll spring into action.

Your statement is factual, because I am one of those posters. I know nothing will ever happen, nothing will change for the better, and I'll continue working at this 40-hour-per-week job until I die, so it's only natural to want something big to happen, good or bad. That might be a twisted position to take, but if I'm a frog, I'd rather be throw into the pot fast or be taken out, not slowly dipped for years and years until I die.

link   
how long till the speech airs?

link   
If anyone is planning to stream the address here is a link that has several places that will be streaming.

newteevee.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

3 hours.

link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Man there are untold volumes of trash threads on every site on the internet !

its you who decides what to click , if you are not interested in every disclosure thread or imminent doom thread then dont click the thread its that simple !

you are in control of what you read !

but since you are obviously just as eager for disclosure as everyone else you decided to read this thread !

In future take a little bit longer to decide , trash thread , non trash thread !

link   

Originally posted by Submarines
They are probably getting ready for the rumble that will happen when the Republicans and the Democrats start the throw down tonight.

I wish it would be for disclosure!

But I'm looking forward to an interesting fight!

Maybe McCain and Obama will box! Any bets on who would win?

I think McCain would... Obama is to scrawny. McCain has more of the weight.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I gotta ask this....

Wouldn't you all just poop yourselves if we were right and there were disclosure?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
isnt mcain an ex military , he would have probably had combat training ! so my moneys on mcain

but if it was against putin then puting would kick both their asses! hahaha

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Id be like OH SNAP !

then call everyone i knew and post on facebook and twitter for those in the rest of the world !

it would be totally amazing to know that there is life elsewhere

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join