It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Tonight for the state of the union address there will be extra teams of medical experts on hand and ready for medical emergencies such as heart attacks. Take this bit of information with the sudden increase in stories in the news about extra-terrestrials. Also add the data point of a lot of alternative researchers claiming to have gotten tip offs from insiders claiming the disclosure is imminent.

Now I doubt it will happen. But it sure is strange that there would be extra medical staff ready for tonight's state of the union speech.

Thoughts ATSers?

The U.S. Capitol Police and the Office of the Attending Physician, through the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Office of Preparedness and Emergency Response, has asked the Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD) to roster medical strike teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses to provide Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support during the 2010 State of the Union Address in Washington, DC. Capital Area Provider Team #4 will be working this event but we plan to augment their team with additional assets from Tier III Roster D.

2010 State of the Union Address

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They are probably getting ready for the rumble that will happen when the Republicans and the Democrats start the throw down tonight.

I wish it would be for disclosure!

But I'm looking forward to an interesting fight!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think those medical teams are there to respond to the aging senators and reps who are likely distraught at how the Retard in Chief has mishandled things so far. I mean we do have some seriously old folks up in congress so its probably wise to have some extra EMTs on hand.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe he'll disclose that he was never eligible to be president afterall!

Anybody know what happened to that trial that was supposed to take place on the 26th in Santa Ana?

Whatever is planned on being said,I don't like the sounds of needing medical teams on hand.

Will there be "stand-by" operations throughout the rest of America,too?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wanna see Jindahl again do a response. He's fabulous. He completely misses the key points and pushes some odd, scripted agenda.
Perhaps he'll rebut with disclosure.

Sorry, no. Not tonight.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe they are expecting a lot of shoe throwing.
Curios it is all the medical staff present for a speech.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nah.. They are on stand-by for when he says America is broke... No really.. America is REALLY broke...

Start selling your # to pay of your debt Americans, cause Bread will be 10$ a loaf next week.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Also Mars is extremely visible tonight....
i doubt it is but i don't understand why they need extra medical teams...
What time is the address in UK time?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems abundantly obvious that Obama's speech tonight will inform the nation that there was an accident when manufacturing the H1N1 vaccine and that everyone in congress who got the inoculation will now be forced to speak only the truth.

At that point, the vaccine will take hold and the Speaker of the House will fess her soul to God that she slept with Newt Gingrich and that she gave birth to a child she named Tim Tebow... who went on to become a sports hero before falling victim to weepers disease during the Sugar Bowl.

There will be a commercial about the whole affair during the Super Bowl.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is it common practice to bring on board medical experts in the form of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses to state of union addresses?

I am not being awkward as I am a little uneducated to the way the Americans conduct their procedures but if this is a new thing then I would probably suspect that there is some incredible news about to break.

I would hope the reason for these medical teams is not because hypothetical news about to break is that extraterrestrials are here, are utterly malevolent and are about to use us all as a food source, or the reason the earth has so many people is because it is a ripe fruit about to be picked by the cosmic gardener.

That would be a great reason to have a team of medical experts on board and I might even hide in the middle of the street while waving my arms, looking up into the night sky and shouting, “GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY, MUPPETS.”

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

Also Mars is extremely visible tonight....
i doubt it is but i don't understand why they need extra medical teams...
What time is the address in UK time?

02:00 UK time.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Last time "Lair!" was the most memoarable statement.
This time, I predict "Kenyon born" will be the most memorable...from the bleacher's though.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have never heard of this happening before, and I've been an American all my life!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I venture to guess there will be, indeed, disclosure tonight during the State of the Union...

Or at least there should be...

'Course, your idea of disclosure and mine will not, in all likelihood; be in agreement.

President Obama will disclose, though in not so many words, that we're, as a nation, broke. ...and will remain so for some time to come. Due in large part to reckless spending in the past year, and to a lesser extent, in the previous administration.

A spending freeze will be put in place, or asked for anyway. Though what good freezing a mere 17% of govt. spending will accomplish is a mystery to me...

Maybe he'll disclose that he's going to listen to the American public that has had enough of pork barrel bribery/spending. An American public that doesn't, let me repeat that, doesn't want this hideous version of Public Health Care foisted off on us.

I could, of course, be wrong...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks
hmmm i won't be able to stay up..so if Disclosure miracously happened.. i'm gonna miss it till morning

Doubt it will and the medical teams are there for the old fogeys whoa re going to croak when they realise what's happened to America.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I really wish it was aliens disclosure. That would make me happy.

Really really doubt it though. Obamas just gonna say we are broke and going into a new great depression.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think its time to let em know if that is the case, OK NUFF SAID

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He will probably say the following:

"The people of America I've come to tell you that there's a disclosure coming tonight. I'm an Alien, but not a Muslim alien...like I'm really literally an Alien (looks at teleprompter and reads Kanye West's words) Bush does not like black people."

I really doubt anything interesting will be said. Then again for all we know he could say that he's declaring war on Venezuela and Iran because Al Qaeda has decided to swim the oceans and go to those countries.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I have never heard of this before and I asked my mom if this is normal and she said no too. I don't know why they would need all of these physicians it puzzles me. Well maybe something interesting will happen tonight, I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is weird because I was just talking to someone about how aged and stressed Obama looks in his most recent photos. Maybe the extra staff is for him?

We all remember that many expressed concern about McCain’s age and health during the elections and questioned whether or not he could withstand the strain of the Office (and rightfully so). However, as we have seen with many Marathon runners and professional athletes, anyone can have a heart attack if exposed to too much stress. Wouldn’t it be a bitter irony if the young, healthy and physically fit Obama dropped dead from the strain and McCain toodles on?

*BTW: I am NOT saying it would be funny Ha, HA! I’m just saying it would be a real shocker.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join