It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

ive been fooled before, but i wont get fooled again.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You guys who believe the government is going to disclose alien life are hilarious.

Telling the public the truth about aliens and their technologies would go against their entire agenda, it makes no sense at all to reveal the truth about aliens unless they had a false flag alien attack in the works.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Yes, disclosure is coming tonight. Barry will rescind "don't ask, don't tell" and then come out of the closet himself explaining that the wife and kids were his beard making him the first homosexual president. "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" And thus the medical staff there to jump start the aged in attendance. That would be fun, don't you think?

As Pressure Grows, Obama Addresses Gay Rights Group

There you go, one campaign promise kept. And this was the big one. Anything to ingratiate himself with even a modest amount of constituents.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing. I never realized just how much Chapelle resembles Snoop Dogg. ha ha

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This will be about the health care bill. It could possibly touch on the newer version of H1N1 what is it H2Nsomething or other? Anyway, he will be giving more power to WHO more than likely.

I hope I can sit through it, he really irks me when he pauses between each word as if every word he spaeks is going to go in history with greatness.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
reminds me of the dave chappelles show:

www.viddler.com...

That's exactly what I was thinking of. I wanted to post the video myself but couldn't find it on YouTube, so thanks for the link.
Unfortunately the real State of the Union address won't be this entertaining.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

So when you are proven wrong? will you leave ATS quietly?
or at least stop pretending to be a government agent in the know.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
''The impending official disclosure announcement is certain to be the first in a series designed to rally the American public behind the Obama administration as it deals with the implications of extraterrestrial life at both the domestic and international level ''
- Michael Salla, Ph.D.

and when there is no disclosure the excuses will start as to why it never happened!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Practically everything in this thread is based around "WHAT IF." What if this, what if that... blah blah blah, nothing but speculation.

Ain't no disclosure coming tonight people, move on to something more productive.....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
sometimes i get tired of being right...

you can remove your tinfoil hats now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"My fellow Americans, I stand before you all here today to bring you dire news. What I'm about to tell you will shock you but please, I ask that you control yourselves and remain strong..... For the past 60 years, we have been visited by different species of extraterrestrial races. We have kept their visitations secret from the general public in fear that the citizens would not know how to react to them. After much interrogations with these beings, we have found out their true agenda.... They are going to destroy our planet tommorrow.... Thank you. And have a good day."

Sorry but there will be no mentions of anything relating to ufos in the President's speech tonight. As much as I'd like there to be, I just don't see it happening. It's simply going to go like this; "We are all doing our best to help the citizens of Haiti, the war on terror must go on, health care reforms, the American people need to stay strong, blah blah blah" Same ol' same ol'.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh because disclose tv says it it must be true.

link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Raise great points but still it's highly doubtful.. if he did do it.. he will be dead by morning.

link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
sometimes i get tired of being right...

you can remove your tinfoil hats now.

www.disclose.tv...

That site implies that the reason they won't disclose is all because they don't want us to find out we were lied to.

lol! They could care less about our feelings, it has nothing to do with that.

It has everything to do with the TECHNOLOGY.

If the public knew aliens have been here and we have studied their technology then they would wake up to the fact that it is POINTLESS to pay for things like oil, gas, electricity, etc, etc, etc......

It's all about the technology!

Extraterrestrial technology = FREEDOM!

And they sure as hell don't want us to have that....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Fox News

This guy is a moron and is just talking out of his A-0.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Indeed, disclosure will be multi-faceted:

1. As others have already stated, disclosure that the U.S. is now bankrupted and broke.

2. Disclosure that the Bankers and Military-Industrial / Mega-Corp complex have successfully looted and raped the treasury and every american tax-payer, and turned them and generations to come into their personal tax-serfs.

3. Disclosure that NOTHING is going to change, and these same bunch of criminals and thugs in the two-party mafia will continue doing the bidding of the above aforementioned special-interest entities who control them, and continue on with the endless violations of the american populace until they tire enough of it to stand up en-masse and RE-TAKE their gov back into the hands of the people, which it hasn't been in for nearly a century...

Let the disclosure begin from oSAMEa...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I'm more of a Swine Flu Vaccine, 9/11, Ron Paulian conspiracist. (I have a hard time believing in reptilians, aliens and kenyan born presidents). Then again I'm a NY-er, so, I sure that if one did pass me on the street, I probably wouldn't notice.

But you guys better not be joshing me tonight. I better be shocked. I definitely want to have my mind BLOWN when I turn that tv on.

AND, if I am not shocked, then I will return to this forum and complain about it. Because more common than not, there are always some predictions that never quite happens.

For now, my guess is that it'll mostly be fluff talk about how we have to get back our economy, health care & jobs. I'm sure there will be no mention of the actual jobless rate in the US (or underemployment). Maybe the fact that he's supplying extra staffing in ER's because he's trying to demonstrate that he can increase healthcare positions this year (lol). If that's the case, it's good news for me. The job market is pretty wicked on us new graduate RN's this year. Well that's my two cents.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just to let people know they're streaming a pre State of the Union Address at- www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by TheDragonLord]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by helster83

You have a hard time believing in aliens?

lol, why? You and I exist, don't we? Why wouldn't beings exist on some of the other trillions of planets in the universe?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
He will not tell You anything new ... he will talk about how obama crae is awesome , how economy is recovering etc...

just more of his "hope-nosis" (i saw that term on some users avatar - its perfect.)

he will keep pushing climate scam etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join