It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Star and Flag..Very well put together. I really enjoyed the post and learned a ton of information. Well done and thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's some info on a old map that has been around for a while, but I never seen any reference to it on ATS. So here it is.

The Post War II New World Order Map: A Proposal to Re-arrange the World after an Allied Victory. Revealed By Irish Historian Thomas Moriarty.

This map was discovered by Helen Somers in a window in Philadelphia during World War II. It was completed in October 1941, before Pearl Harbor, was printed in bright colors by a cartographer named Maurice Gomberg in Philadelphia in 1942, and was displayed in his store window. Helen Somers immediately recognized the significance of the map and purchased several. At least a few original copies are still in existence, including one in the Library of Congress in Washington, DC.

The original source of the plan that is described in detail on the map is not given. However, an examination of numerous documents of the period relating to the new world order indicate that the source must have been individuals related to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and/or the U.S. State Department.

The bottom of the map contains a detailed explanation of the U.S. policy for the New World Order. Some of the points of this policy are as follows:

A new world order for permanent peace and freedom will be established at the end of the War.

The U.S.A. must, altruistically, assume the leadership of the newly established world order.

The U.S.A., Britain, and the U.S.S.R. will undertake to guarantee peace to the nations, which will be permanently disarmed and demilitarized.

The U.S.A. will become invincible as a military, naval, and air power.

The U.S.S.R. will acquire the republics of Eastern Europe after the War.

There will be a demilitarized, federated United States of Europe.

Canada, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean islands will be incorporated into the United States of America.

The land of the ancient Hebrews, known as Palestine and Trans-Jordan, will be united as a demilitarized republic called Hebrewland.

All natural resources will be nationalized and distributed to all nations.

Banking, investments, railroads, and power plants will be nationalized everywhere.

A world common monetary system will be established.

The unified "Supreme War Council of the United Nations" will be reorganized and transformed into a "Supreme Military and Economic Council" to assist in reconstruction and to enforce world peace.

The dimensions: of the map are nearly 36 inches by 25 inches.

Large Map 1941 WW2 Map
strangemaps.files.wordpress.com...
Map info
strangemaps.wordpress.com...

Irish Mirror info
forum.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by kindred]

[edit on 15-6-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So what's so bad about the concept of a single World Government? The people of the Earth united and not fighting one another for stupid political reason??? AHHHHHH!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! How terrible huh? Seems like an ideal state to me. No more 'tribes'.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD
[mor

i have done alot of research in the recent months,from ufos,to the illuminati to 2012,and iv put it all together either jesus comes to save us or we all die in 2012

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekl
reply to post by AshleyD
[mor

i have done alot of research in the recent months,from ufos,to the illuminati to 2012,and iv put it all together either jesus comes to save us or we all die in 2012

Are you planning to manage your finances so that your last penny is spent and you quit your job for December 21, 2012? Seems to me that is what a true, dedicated believe would do.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Amazing to think about how the globalist agenda formed so long ago, who's in control of it all, and what there goal is. I never knew ow deep the rabbit hole went until a couple of years ago. Who am I kidding, I still learn something about this every day. Great post by the way. Here's another Article that kind of ties in the history of globalism and how it all came to be. Very interesting read. Thumbs up.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by therealnews]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The NWO is a truly terrifying monster. I hope I'm not here when it goes down.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If they set everything up to accomodate a new world order, all the mechanisms will be in place for a one world government. And seeing how China is so admired for it's ability to control it's population and prosper from so much slave, prison labor, our government and industries want to emulate it. NAFTA was the start of it, tear down the walls that devide and bring this country down to its' knees. Create the chaos and offer the solution, a one world government.

"Do not fall into the trap of being good."

[edit on 16-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
So what's so bad about the concept of a single World Government? The people of the Earth united and not fighting one another for stupid political reason??? AHHHHHH!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! How terrible huh? Seems like an ideal state to me. No more 'tribes'.

Sure in theory but when it means taking away freedom, big brother watching your every move along with depopulation of 80-90% of the world then it is AHHHHHH!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am new so give me some slack for the fact I don't know how all the rules work exactly but i am going to add, hopefully, something useful here.

I have read most of the thread up to page 8 - and I don't know how long it goes on for but from what I can see it is coming together as a very scary subject. The thing with 'waking up' is that, truly doing so does not open up the usual waking up stuff, but more the nightmarish version of opposing your own intuition on the existence of reality.... In doing so, you can either go one of two ways - you trust your intution, no matter how absurd it leans, OR you disbelieve everything and fall into some kind of confused madness - WHICH leads me back to the topic at hand.
The intended consciousness for the theory written. It is very simple to see that, if someone had an agenda to keep information from you, then they will either censor it manipulatively, change the facts or use complex fore-knowledge psychology and reverse psycholgy in order to gain an end-result. For someone to openly admit there is a NWO, whether it is said in truth or said as a veil, the very act of saying it proves it is a mind game. The fact that google, and the internet, and books ALLOW you to look up ALL the information you are stating here tells me that it is a lie. You can connect dots certainly, but not one person on this planet can track hisory accurately even with carbon dating because you can bend facts easily to CREATE REALITY. So you may ask yourself, the consciouness you have now writing this post may be the created reality of someone else but you are oblivious to it through conditioning.

P.s amazing post - Thoughts

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
P.s if this confused madness is related at all to the behaviour studies, psychology studies of man, including education and drug testing, information given out freely - it seems evident that actual mental illness, and so forth is a creation of contradiction, manipulation of masses etc.... So the bibles little snippets of truth may be handing a light to someone on something, the metaphorical reality of words, being a 'mask' for true reality - and the scholars who created language fully knowing this.
Its theory but still....... We already know that there is a focus on the imaginary world, through business (wanting sucess, needing something else in the future, wanting 'value' of something through money), through advertising, and the related psychology of it a.k.a the desire for something, which forwards people sometimes unknowingly into an imaginary future where they are disconnected from the immediate. It is SO subtle that nobody notices it and I think the proof of a whole picture is in the ingredients....

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Excellent post, lots of info on a subject that I have hust discovered.

In human history we have had Kings/Queens/Emperors (Monarchies), religious led cultures, and of course democracies and communisum.

What if they were all an experiment to find out which type of goverment works and is easily accepted by the population.

This is just a thought I had whilst reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello, I have thought a lot about the idea of a New World Order. A world where one language is spoken by everyone, where one currency is worth the same amount globally. A world where full scale war is obsolete, and those wasted funds could be applied to advanced energy technology. A world where overpopulation and starvation issues could be addressed on a global level. The fact is the way we have been doing things as a species segregated is not working. We have to unite, no matter if it's a world government or a unifying of human consciousness. Einstein said "you can not solve a problem with the same conscious that created it." As long as we can maintain our freedoms, liberties, and our rights as human beings, this New World Order could, in the long run be beneficial to all of humanity. I think much of the fear of a world government come from people's fear of change. Just remember there is a lot more of us than there are of them. We don't have to accept anything that we feel is demeaning to our rights. Humans have seem to have forgot that we are much stronger as a whole.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Uncovered and reprinted over a 100 years ago this controversial blueprint for the New World Order has been proven correct with the events of the last century.

"Protocols of Zion"-- Damage Control

July 29, 2010

Protocols of Zion being Fulfilled.

In fact, the bankers co-opted both the rich and poor of the goyim but it is significant that the Protocols actually speak of co-opting the rich, not the poor.

Think about this next time you wonder why Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are pooling their money to vaccinate Africans, and all the foundations, mass media and corporation sing from the same New World Order/ diversity song book.

www.henrymakow.com...

Oh, and by the way;
US billionaires sign pledge to give funds to charity

news.cnet.com...

Just read the first 5 pages and compare this blueprint for global governance to the events of today and the past century. As with Masonry, it is important to remember that it is the upper level of the organization responsible for this, not the many good hearted people of good intent that make up the Jewish faith and Masonic organizations at the lower levels. It is the top using the bottom to shield their true intent and to deflect attacks. Kabbalah controls the top.

WAKE UP.

books.google.com...&q&f=false

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by visitor-mc

Your post is an excellent read for anyone confused by the seemingly beneficial results of a NWO. They are driven by greed and evil and their plan for a "New" World Order has been around for over a thousand years.

The real motives and "ends" stay hidden in the shadows as they implement them over a confused and ignorant populace with their "means". Good response.
Suggested reading "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". The first 5 pages should open your eyes as you connect the dots. Do not be fooled by blaming the Jewish Faith for this, in my view, the occultist Kabbalists are not Jews but worshipers of Satan who use the lower levels of the faith as a shield and deflection from attacks, just like Masonry.

books.google.com... um=8&ved=0CFMQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Many will grow to hate the new world order and will die fighting it " H G Wells 1940
The corporate fascists have made great advances and the goals of 1942
are about hammered down. Control the caspian basin, pipelines and opium.
plunder all the rest of the planet's resources after attaining "full spectrum dominance".
Now the whole planet is a prison camp, guard towers replaced by satellites
and security cameras, the SS number no longer tattooed on your forearm-but
on a card issued at birth. You report to 'human resources' to be exploited. You have been biometrically scanned, and the pys-op built into your mind has been
reinforced via fine television programming. You've indeed been born into
a matrix of sorts , the truth woven into fantasies for you via hollywood probably more than you realize. At 55 , I pick up my indoctrination just as television became
widespread, just as the polio vaccine was heralded, john glen orbited the planet.
By third grade and the JFK assassination, the SS officers brought over in operation paperclip were very busy, the pals of Prescott Bush(skull and bones- but no emblems on the lapels here in nazi usa.).and viola Bush1 gets folded into the C.I.A. and the
gang is rolling. Turn some lone gunmen loose and hit RFK , MLK, john lennon,
and even reagan when he got too nutty and was in the way..(nazi's are ruthless.)
Now Bush 1 ascends and announces the the New World Order on Sept. 11th 1991.
flash to 9-11-2001, a project for a new american century, boldly pushing forward on all fronts. the world ringed with missiles perpetual wars of conquest-
more in the works- lots more- iran ,syria ,north korea ,venezuela..
Bush 2 was the best tool to get the "dang piece of paper" constitution
dismantled and every thing else the nwo banksters required. As does
the new boy in the whore house..as will the one installed after him.
They have almost clinched control of food and water- codex alimentarius.
monsanto and their ilk are working for the clampdown. They trot this G20
travelling psy-ops cop show around to make sure everyone gets the picture.
FOR WE ARE NO LONGER CITIZENS - WE ARE CIVILIANS.. get it?
the new world order is here and now. the police, fema cdc,atf, fbi ,cia, nsa ,
sheriffs dept, marshals,park rangers,and down to the boy scouts are militarized.
DARPA has new drones coming -smaller cheaper invisible. like a hummingbird.
Taser's new 12 ga round sound/ light /microwave "crowd control munitions"..
the fema camps are staffed. Wackenhut -world wide thug supplier is ready to process you.. you'll be living in a gated community alright..they'll just string
barbwire up some night and you will find a checkpoint at the entrance.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The Illuminati as a separate order of the Masons since 1781 and then the High level Masons, there has been in the 20th century the final plan of depopulation and extermination of all inhabitants of the World down to a manageable 500,000,000. Reseach this before you reply, especially the Georgia Guidestones for starters and then the other links.

The first major plan was NSSM 200 by Kissinger and Haig, as it was updated by Carter's Global 2000. Its a fact. The NWO engineers will finally have WWIII as Albert Pike to reduce the worlds population in one swoop and then the Dictatorship called NWO. It won't come on like that in the beginning but will turn the most evil of any dictatorship in the history of mankind.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Their commandments from the top is to announce and in subtle ways give away the information about what they are doing. ITs their way to hide it in plain sight and to boastfully and arrograntly tell you what they are going to do. Now, this is a fact that is non-debatable and non-negotiable. Research this and you will find it true.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The NWO is not beneficial in any shape form or fashion. They are an evil group and yes war will be obsolete. Know why? After their preplanned WWIII since even before the 20th century, (on record), they will kill by any means necessary all earthly inhabitants except for 500,000,000. There will be two classes of people, the goyim (slaves) and the elite (royal families in Europe I can name but they are most all the european Royal families. The rest are literally to be exterminated. They won't tell you that at first but we as researchers have found how they are going to do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Kark Marx I discovered didn't write the COMMUNIST MANIFESTO.

1841 - Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonry in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonry to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose. Karl Marx copied this document to take credit for the Communist Manifesto. As a result the communist movement with the Bosheviks in the early 1900’s was financed by Wall Street, specifically the same family line that designed the communist movement here in the United States, While Karl Ritter was writing the Anti-thesis in Germany called Nazism and facism.

In addition, while Karl Marx was writing the "Communist Manifesto" under the director of one group of Illuminists, Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis under the direction of another group.
The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger members of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other. And particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions.

The work Ritter started was continued after his death and completed by the German so-called philosopher Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzache who founded Nietzscheanism. This Nietzecheanism was later developed into Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to foment World War I and II.

NOTE: In the United States we had Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Jack Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, William Fulbright, George Bush etc., as prime examples. In addition, while Karl Marx was writing the "Communist Manifesto" under the director of one group of Illuminists, Professor Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis under the direction of another group.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join