It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
YOU are exactly correct. The US has been divided up into 10 Regions, 5 states each and one governor per region since Nixon planned out third military coup in 1969 to 1972, Executive Order 11647. It failed.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The NWO plan is so evil that you cannot imagine the death they have in fact planned. Certainly to reduce the population to 500,000,000 and two classes. Elite and slaves......view the Georgia Guidestones, google....its a fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by AshleyD

Everything is lining up for a major crisis, too. If you look around, things are starting to get "normal". Just the way TPTB want it. Normalcy.
Then when they invent a new "crisis", the only way out will be to accept the NWO.

I can highly recommend "The Buyout of America" by Josh Kosman. The next crisis is the PE crisis and we are about 1-2yrs away, the crashes are interlinked and getting faster which is all about achieveing thier goal.

[edit on 1/22/2010 by queuepolitely]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
YOU are exactly correct. The US has been divided up into 10 Regions, 5 states each and one governor per region since Nixon planned out third military coup in 1969 to 1972, Executive Order 11647. It failed.

What exactly happened with that EO that Nixon signed in '72 and how did it fail?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The New World Order is nothing but a glorified money laundering and shareholding operation that seeks to keep financial power and authority within society in the hands of the few. I feel that it is a logical and evolutionary instinct for human beings to want to move toward a global and unified govenment, but I also think what most people want is a globalized government that embraces diversity and at the same time creates a common ground for better communication between individuals.

I'm not nieve enough to believe that this is the type of unified government that the "NWO" seeks to provide for the people, and if history has shown us anything, it's never to underestimate the willingness of man to be blinded by greed and power, let alone a group of men and women who make up the modern aristocracy.

The point is, is that any system put in place by men to govern other men will always be inherantly flawed. There is no perfect solution. But we do not have to give into this globalists and NWO propoganda anymore, because with the power we have at our disposal today these types of organizations can effectively be made obsolete through a change in the collective conscience. People are not sheep that are at the mercy of a few shepards. Human beings and the human mind is a powerful universal force in which we do not yet fully understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The New World Order in fact is a Luciferian based objective that has complete and total control of all governments, the economy and religion of every country. It will soon be a reality and way of life. The operation is ran by the Masonic Order, 33rd degree, Jesuits, and Illuminati famlies in Europe and the US. Zionist have their own agenda and are riding on the coattails of the big guys. They are responsible for every single presidential assassination and even those attempted. They have planned and started every single war we as a country have even fought in and in fact Albert Pike, Mason, planned two Russian Revolutions and three World wars all before 1872 in conceptional terms. WE have one more war to go coming soon. The Counsel of the 13, Committee of the 300, Bilderbergers (top of the uncompleted pyramid), CFR, RIIA, Trilateral Commission, Knights of Malta, Knights Templar (york Rite) and Grand Inspector General, (Scottish rite) have their roles in the unifed conspiracy. They recruit through college fraternities and programs like cockroaches and sea bottom scavengers' looking to bring in unsuspecting good people to become minons and agenteurs when they grow up. This is also after they give their souls to the devil. Globalized government is supported by uncivilized humans that have cold, hard souls bent on the elusive dream of producing a better race of mankind. If this were true, they would start by thinning out their own family lines or turning their lives over to the one true God.

The Maitreya is an evil entity yet to come, and bring in a false peace. Also the one currency is predicted in the Revelation as they come closer and closer to the reality but it will be a short time.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Executive Order 11647
Federal Regional Councils

Signed: February 10, 1972
Federal Register page and date: 37 FR 3167; February 12, 1972
Amended by: EO 11731, July 23, 1973; EO 11892, December 31, 1975; EO 12038, February 3, 1978
Revoked by: EO 12149, July 20, 1979

It failed because the operation was discovered, there were a lot of resistence that is very involved to explain here in a short paragraph. Watergate exposed some part of it, as a symptom. and there was a discussion in the planning committees or whatnot, that Americans had too many weapons and it was just not time yet. There were members of the DOD/congressional staff not in favor of this operation and was going to fight it. As a matter of fact, Schlesinger is noted as investigating what forces could be assembled at his order to counterweight to the 10,000 Marines under General Cushman, if Nixon, in a crisis chose to subvert the Constitution. (Seymour Hersh, August 1983 edition; Atlantic Monthly). So, fear not, they set up the Trilateral Commission in 1974, headed by George Bush, Rockefeller and Brzezinski (Obama's current advisor and alter ego), to plan for the North American Union signed by Bush JR, Fox and the Canadian President in 2005. Lots of strategy to include 911 to get us there....pretty smart huh. I'm leaving out tons and tons of programs; REX 84, Operation GardenPlot, just as starters.....Oliver North and the Continuity of Government and FEMA Transition 2009, page 24, FEMA Locations and FEMA Regions, Tabs....the new U.S. after martial law.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I constantly ask myself how much time before the real changes come along, if you have any kind of information raleted to that, please, let us know.

Anyways, you've done a great job and i'm waiting for the second part of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You know, after being on here for a while now, I can see how alarmist and paranoid you all are. What do you think humanity's goal is? To stay as independent nation states, constantly at war with each other and competing for resources; do you think that format of politics is sustainable? Of course it isn't; we'd be in a constant loop of war and peace with no end in sight. We need to progress to a federal world government because if we don't, humanity will destroy itself. Simple as that.

A world government would:

Implement one child policies instead of killing everyone (which is ridiculous, seeing as you'd have everyone against you and the task would be very difficult, not to mention morally wrong).

Tackle global issues that take real co-operation such as climate change (oh, i'm sorry, it isn't happening, how foolish of me to believe in the interpretation of 98% of all climate scientists instead of 2%. Then again, it was always the american way to vote for the underdog, even if it determines the fate of humanity- hope we have a happy ending!)

Bring perpetual peace: With everyone on the same side, and resources evenly shared (no not communism for those brainwashed americans who might pick up on that) an economy can flourish quite sustainably for every country, supported from internal retail. It's very simple economics, and what happened for centuries before tribes started to trade.

Tackle global conflict: If you didn't know in the United States, you are basically controlled by your military-industrial complex. Everyone in Europe, Asia, Africa and wherever else knows this to be true. The military-industrial complex makes guns. Lots of guns. The numbers of weapons and weapons technologies they create is actually mind-boggling. For this, about 700 billion dollar industry (plus whatever money is paid to them in 'emergencies', you know the one that has lasted for 9 years so far with Iraq and Afghanistan) they garner huge control over your government and media to try to persuade you that patriotism and nationalism is a good thing. It's not. Don't get me wrong, I love Coke and Two and a Half Men, but Americanisation has infiltrated everything and screwed up ecosystems, stable governments and peaceful people's lives in the pursuit of a global free market and to fund the military-industrial complex.

So, you see, if you want to listen to conservative commentators spout blindingly obvious BS at you and believe it, you need to re-evaluate your system of thinking; because eventually, your children or grand-children may be ravaged by world wars that could have been stopped with a democratically elected global federal parliament. I suppose they would come to the conclusion that you are all selfish, greedy and stubborn. I however, believe you want what's best for them and for diplomacy, so wake up...

note: I'm not against Americans, tbh I like them, and don't blame them that much for being generally quite ignorant of the way their foreign policy or government is, they are being lied to big time, but not in the way the mainstream conspiracy theorists like alex jones would have you believe.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We know what’s going on and can’t stop it, as a race we will only continue to grow and expand. Its time to start thinking about what WE are going to do instead of what they ARE doing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created a thread about this if anyone wants to check it out I would really appreciate it if people would come over and add to it. Maybe the conspiracy infiltrators will see it and hand some notes off to the rulers that some of us are ready to move forward with humanity without the violence and fear they use to push it motion.

I want to and send it to your congress and our parliament, once we have enough input to do so . We have to show and tell these people we are ready for one world, but not a new one, for a NWO is the same old crap in a brand new wrapper, but I may have found a way to show the elite that we are ready if only they take the proper steps.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by humilisunus]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by humilisunus]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

The thing wrong with having a nwo/globalist regime is the simple fact that there would be 2 sets of laws. One for us and one for them! Only the richest would be able to live life to the fullest while the rest of us would be their servants!

We the people of this planet are enslaved enough as it is, so could you imagine how things would be if we let them fully accomplish the rest of their agenda? The world would become one gigantic "Plantation", and we all would be their personal slaves! Black, white, yellow, red, we'd all be "Uncle Tom's" boys!

Is that the kind of world you'd want to leave for your children and grandchildren?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
All that you mentioned is the spin and the lies that the global government would have us to believe; however, this is not what is planned. Simply said read Morals and Dogma, by Albert Pike, and google the "Georgia Guidestones" to see what the true EVIL agenda is for the Jesuits, Illuminati, Masons, and Zionist really is. They will also fail badly.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh, by the way, using the method of False flags, and the Hegelian Dialectic the very ones that have set up the New World Order are the very ones that have literally planned and orcestrated every single war we as Americans have endured.

History is irrefutable and when you do the research, it is 100% correct what I said.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is post here is for all of you who think, and hope, that a One World Government will solve all the worlds problems.

Firstly, I am not here to put you down if you think that one world government is a great idea. After World War One, many people felt this way also. "We must, at all costs, prevent another World War", was the prevailing thoughts of the day after World War One. So, everyone came together and formed a loose association of governments that would supposedly, by consent, “Keep the Peace.” As you know, it didn't work. An axis of foreign powers came together and started another war, World War Two. Then, after that war, people once again said, “This is enough!” and clamored once again for a stronger union of governments that would come together to prevent the next world war. Guess what, that creation, The United Nations, is only a partial success at best. Each government still only does what it wants unless they are threatened with war from the other consenting members. War by consent of the UN members is just a formality now.

And so, the people say, we need an even stronger world government that will do even more to make the world a better place. But guess what? Not only will it not work, but it will never work.

How can I say this? It is simple. It is because of history and the nature of the human condition. The world has, by choice, forgotten the fact that there actually have been one world governments, not once, but many different times in history. I will now list the problems that these governments had and the realities of what dominating governments do. As well, if you don't take my word for it, then even the Bible highlights, all too well, the flaws of governments and the absolute flaw that one world government would be anything but a disaster.

Problem number one is the lack of a unified cause. You see, every government on earth exists supposedly for the benefit of its people. Even communism is supposedly a necessary evil designed to administer the goods of the nation such that it provides a maximum benefit for the people of that nation. However, the people who run government never have "the benefit of the people" as thier true goal. instead, they have either thier own beneift and or the benefit of thier supporters as thier goal, and therefore the goal of government. Government must be run by persons, and those persons are never perfect. That is the reason that government never actually does "only" what is best for the country.

In fact, those persons who often run government are very often anything but perfect. The fact that government itself is a form of concentrated power makes it a constant target of evil people. Evil people want power and control and so they almost always seek to control government. So, when they achieve the power of government their goals for government (and the nation) are almost always for their own benefit at the expense of the people. This will always be the case until either government is run by saints, or by a benign computer that is not susceptible to the human emotions of greed, arrogance, pride, ect, ect.

The flawed idea of One World Government is in thinking that by simply having only one government then you would therefore by default have "only the best” government. History has actually show the opposite to be true. Rome, China, Persia, the mongols, and even the Saxons and the Myans have basically had a version of a one world government. Did any one of them last? Did any one of them have the peoples best interest first? Of course not. Government exists to serve the people, but in almost every single case today, and in entire recorded history, government by its actions serves the few at the expense of the people. Government is a human flaw of action, not a flaw of structural design. Every single government fails the people because of the flawed people who gain control of government. Evil strives and wins control of government, pure and simple. That is why all the people of the world suffer, and have always suffered at the hands of government.

The only limiting factor of this evil of government is the power and control of the government itself. It is only by limiting governments size and area of control that you thereby limit the evils that government can do. This is why we have states in the united states. It is to limit and fracture government such that governments themselves can only do a limited amount of harm to the people.

Government is, and always has been, a necessary evil. Concentrating government only make that evil stronger to control and more dangerous to the people. Forming many governments, and limiting them as much as possible, is the best, and only way, to control the evils of government.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

History is irrefutable and when you do the research, it is 100% correct

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We don't have any idea when they will orchestrate the next 911.....The dollar will crash. In the case of the Great Depression, they planned it before 1919 and then a practice in 1921, flooded the market with money to raise the stock market to lure many in with their life savings. Then in 1927 was the last meeting of the Federal Reserve before they orchested the Great Depression. In 1928, Wall Street (Prescott Bush, DuPont, Rockefeller, Henry Ford, IBM, Carnegie and more traitors) fully financed Hitler to start the movement of the Nazi party. In October 1929 they pulled off the Depression. The Depression was used as the Thesis to set up the anti-thesis (Hegelian Dialectic), which was a planned Military Coup of the US government by the insider US government. FDR was a part of this secretly. The only saving factor was the fact Major General Smedley Butler, USMC Retired blew the whistle. Confirmed by a congressional investigation and buried like all the others. Pearl Harbor was already in the making and the US Admin under FDR made sure Pearl Harbor was caught by surprise by sealing any intell from ever reaching Pearl. Confirmed. The purpose of this teason was to galvanized the American Public to support our entrance into Europe and fight the Nazi's which we funded anyway. FACT of history. The truth is now coming out but many of us that researched this knew for a good while.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Penning history down at the time of its happening....?? exactly the point and in fact our history books have been fabricated starting in 1904 by the Rockfeller foundation. Most our our US history is bunk....literally. When you search for the actual quotes and the actual historical eyewitnesses you will find this to be true. We have.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The march to a world government started in the US by the Jesuits and Masons. The Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt on May 1, 1776. they have a specific agenda, detailed plan and it has been carried from father to son for generations always planning 20-40 years ahead of each generation. It is based on a Luciferian agenda and worship literally.

How??
Counsel of the 13
Committee of the 300
Masons to each generation of mason (33rd Degree+; Knights Templar and Knights of Malta). Illuminati 13 families, Zionist after 1897; and the interconnected families along the way.
Bilderberg group
CFR
RIIA
Trilateral Commission
There are many more round table groupings.

They control the members by bloodline, brainwashing, rewards, murder, blackmail, and many other masterful methods.

They use the principle of the Hegelian Dialectic to accomplish their goals.

They have in fact been responsible for starting every single war, 20 years ahead and have literally been responsible for every single presidential assassination or attempt since Andrew jackson. FACT of history.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
nvm

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Well]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
nvm

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Well]

NVM????

DKWIM....

top topics