It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

InfowarDVD (May 2010)
4.1 GB ISO Disk Image
Download the Disk Image and Start Burning Copies!
7 Full Length Movies on One Disk:

InfowarDVD

Movies on Disk: (In Order)
Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined
Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama
Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA
Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement
The Obama Deception: The People Strike Back
Truth Rising: The 9/11 Chronicles Part One
Terrorstorm [Final Cut]: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full Fall of the Republic HQ full length version POLICE STATE 4 (FULL VERSION HQ ) (Order it from infowars.com)

EndGame HQ full length versionTHE OBAMA DECEPTION FULL DOC BY ALEX JONES The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length TerrorStorm Full length version

The Disk:
4.1 GB ISO (Will fit on Single Layer DVD)
Total Runtime: 15hr:20min:45sec
7 Chapters

[center]

[/center]

Also, a blog on the NEW WORLD ORDER with information on biometrics and rfid technology

(add this link to your website or blog) Lets get this out there!!! Thanks

Bit torrent file (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)

Link - torrents.thepiratebay.org...

backup link - infowar-dvd-plus-blog.webs.com...

Also a bit torrent client to download file is needed
Link - www.bittorrent.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

InfowarDVD (May 2010)
4.1 GB ISO Disk Image
Download the Disk Image and Start Burning Copies!
7 Full Length Movies on One Disk:

InfowarDVD

Movies on Disk: (In Order)
Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined
Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama
Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA
Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement
The Obama Deception: The People Strike Back
Truth Rising: The 9/11 Chronicles Part One
Terrorstorm [Final Cut]: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full Fall of the Republic HQ full length version POLICE STATE 4 (FULL VERSION HQ ) (Order it from infowars.com)

EndGame HQ full length versionTHE OBAMA DECEPTION FULL DOC BY ALEX JONES The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length TerrorStorm Full length version

The Disk:
4.1 GB ISO (Will fit on Single Layer DVD)
Total Runtime: 15hr:20min:45sec
7 Chapters

Also, a blog on the NEW WORLD ORDER with information on biometrics and rfid technology

(add this link to your website or blog) Lets get this out there!!! Thanks

Bit torrent file (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)

Link - torrents.thepiratebay.org...

backup link - infowar-dvd-plus-blog.webs.com...

Also a bit torrent client to download file is needed
Link - www.bittorrent.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by j42smith]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone: This is my first post but I've been a follower of NWO theorists for years now. One thing I'd like to try and clear up, if that's possible, is the following: Are the prevailing NWO theories saying that TPTB are generally real world, pragmatists who have and will fight for world dominance or are they also paranormal? Is NWO the firmware of the Beast, the Illuminati software and other dimensional, reptilian, aliens the Dark Nobility or TPTB behind everything?

Obviously there are no easy answers I'm just trying to see what the generalities are. Or rather what stereotypes are being formed for the many seemingly separate and at times overlapping identities for NWO, Illuminati, Dark Nobility and whatever other incarnations we have heard.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ainu Basque
The New World Order could be looked at as Global Corporate Feudalism. So yes, it exists. I think the NWO was formally birthed by 9/11. 9/11 was the Secret Government's Switch-Over, it's New Order Junction, the Clearing House Event that set the stage for the agenda that followed.

Spot on!! 9/11 was a staged event specifically for the purpose of birthing the NSA into the intelligence monster it has become. Without 9/11 there would never have been the support (or more likely tacit approval) for the levels of funding and legislation required for it to become what it has.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hctroubador

The Hebrews viewed the twin pillars as symbolic guardians of the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant with God lies,....In Freemasonry, this motif represents the mysterious initiation into the worship of the Sun God, Lucifer///
www.getxnews.com...

Don't know about all that site is saying,but for reference's sake,it was convenient!

Symbology,symbology,...!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi I have a very important words regarding NWO and WWIII but I can't wait for 20 posts to add my first new thread, so can I please post these words here in this thread

thank you

[edit on 1-9-2010 by toibry]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by toibry

I'm no mod,but I would imagine it's relevant to this thread. If there's something inappropriate,the mods will do their job and let you know!

(Welcome to ATS,by the way!)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Thank you

Yes it's all relevant, this will guide, this will tell, these are words with help of the supreme ruler himself

You must see this, I mean you must !!!

www.4shared.com...

it's 176 KB Microsoft Word file, read it all
Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by toibry

Can't open it with my old computer! Maybe you'll start a new thread on it afterall...

Bet by now you are close to having those twenty posts,it isn't hard once you get started!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
okay I will

Thank you

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In 1997, after a trip to the Cayman Islands, my son and had a curios encounter on a shuttle returning us home from the San Francisco Airport. During the ride I struck up a conversation with a man that said his home was in Wyoming and that off and on he worked as part of the staff at the Stanford Research Institute. He told us that his assignment involved a lot of travel to and from China for SRI. It turn out that SRI was under contract with the U.S. State Department and that his part was to hold the hand of the Chinese and assist them in receiving our manufacturing technology. This included all the training in the use modern manufacturing equipment and bringing in the best people for that training. I told him that over all I thought the quality of product that we were receiving from China was lousy. I told him that I found that screws and nuts that I bought at the hardware store that were from China wouldn’t even fit together. Quick to the defense he said “Oh we’re working on that!” It turns out that for years our state department was making every effort to quickly transfer our entire manufacturing base to China and then after that they became immersed in trying to correct China’s manufacturing quality standards. This guy was proud of what he was doing and thought it was something that was very worthy and to be praised.

My understanding is that David Rockefeller believes that China will become a better world leader then the US because their people don’t have the independent streak that Americans do and therefore they are easier to control. I also understand that our State Department is primarily staffed with Rockefeller’s CFR people.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2010 by frenchied because: decided to delete it

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I agree NWO is one of the most openly admitted conspiracies known. I personally find the Bilderberg group fascinating not because I believe in what they are doing but because what they could do is incredible in a sense. Their NWO Agenda is intriguing it is what first got me interested in conspiracies and government cover ups. I feel the NWO is a threat to our way of life as we know it, a threat to our constitutional rights, and a threat to if not our generation, generations in the future. The NWO needs to be stopped now, we need to stand up as free people and decide once and for all we want to be free. We can no longer have the denial of our rights. Only we as people can stand up and bring and end to it, and bring back the founding principals of government by the people for people. If we allow the NWO to happen we have but ourselves to blame for not using the power we do and can have to stop this madness of a future dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Im a newbie to NWO but have been doing a little research and there are clearly NWO signs all around me, even here in the Land Down Under! For example, check out the link below where the Australian government are proposing to track all citizen vehicles to 'ease traffic congestion' ...

www.news.com.au...

"Every vehicle is fitted with a tracking device and higher charges would be levied on drivers who drove further at peak times and in designated city areas," the report said.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
INTRODUCTION

Hello, Everyone. In my opinion, the 'New World Order' agenda is indeed very real and is possibly one of most documented and admitted conspiracies. The information contained in this thread is an effort to provide evidence of such an agenda although it is not comprehensive as there is truly mountains of evidence to support a NWO conspiracy.

In this thread we'll examine:
1). Globalist Political Organizations.
2). Global Economic Organizations.
3). Admission Quotes Referencing a NWO.
4). Lesser Organizations Striving For a One World Government.

PART I: GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS

THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION

1). TRILATERAL COMMISSION OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time... The John Birch Society believes that the Trilateral Commission is dedicated to the formation of one world government.

Before we get into this organization, let's take a look at the startling admission by its founder, David Rockefeller, from his book Memoirs:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (1, 2)

Contrast the above with some of the information on the official FAQ PAGE where they claim they are not intending to create a one world government. Although, on that same page they admit to working towards a 'global framework.' I believe this to be misleading. Although it is true we are unaware of any proposals to technically create a literal one world government by dissolving individual sovereign governments, they do, in fact (and admittedly so), strive for a unification process of world governments and sectors.

Evidence is shown to confirm this double-speak in a speech by Gordon Smith at the 2001 TC meeting, reproduced on the official TC website in his speech GLOBALIZATION & GOVERNANCE. He, too, mentions they don't seek to technically create a one world government but a new world order.

The end result is not satisfactory. There is a need for greater inclusion, a sharing in the benefits of globalization, and better means of managing what economists call global public goods—and “bads”—which cut across a number of institutions....

Let me now turn to the changing roles of states, the traditional locus of authority and accountability for governance. The reality of major global challenges that can only be met through intensive international cooperation is a major change affecting the efficacy of individual states....

But it does not follow the state is going away—far from it. What is needed is for the state to learn how to share power...

On a related and disturbing note, many members of the Trilateral Commission hold offices and positions of power in American politics, media, education, and economics. See: LIST.

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission dominate key positions in America's government, military, industries, media outlets and educational foundations and institutions. The following is a partial list of current CFR members and the positions of influence they hold in society. The CFR's membership is limited to 3,000, and there are only 325 Trilateral Commission members.

UNITED NATIONS

1). OFFICAL SITE HOME PAGE
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The United Nations Organization (UNO) or simply United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions. There are currently 192 member states, including nearly every sovereign state in the world.

IMO, the United Nations, although benevolently presented, is one of the largest reasons I believe globalization and a NWO is already here (Remember, NWO does not necessarily mean One World Government). Take a look at the following map to see just how many nations are members:

By definition, the 'New World Order' is:

new world order

–noun (sometimes initial capital letters)
the post-Cold War organization of power in which nations tend to cooperate rather than foster conflict.
SOURCE

The United Nations, according to their own definition:

The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries [currently 192] committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights...
SOURCE

It doesn't seem so bad. Peace keeping, unity, and conflict prevention sounds good, even if that means a 'new world order.' However, the UN isn't a pure as it may sound.

The UN fits the definition of 'new world order' but it is also a stepping stone to a one world government. Some examples include:

I. UNITED NATIONS PROPOSES GLOBAL CURRENCY.

The United Nations would like the dollar, euro, yen, and other national currencies to be succeeded by a new "global currency."

II. UN'S WHO PROPOSING GLOBAL TAX

The World Health Organization (WHO) is considering a plan to ask governments to impose a global consumer tax on such things as Internet activity or everyday financial transactions like paying bills online.

III. UN GLOBAL POLICE FORCE

More than 11,000 UN Police, from more than 90 countries, are currently working in 18 different field missions. Every day these women and men patrol, provide training, advise domestic policing services, help ensure compliance with international human rights standards and assist in a wide range of activities to restore and promote security, public safety and the rule of law.

THE CLUB OF ROME

1). OFFICAL SITE HOME PAGE
2). OFFICIAL SITE ABOUT US PAGE
3). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Club of Rome is a global think tank that deals with a variety of international political issues. It was founded in April 1968 and raised considerable public attention in 1972 with its report The Limits to Growth. The club states that its mission is "to act as a global catalyst for change through the identification and analysis of the crucial problems facing humanity and the communication of such problems to the most important public and private decision makers as well as to the general public."

Browsing their website you'll come across issues concerning GLOBALISATION and their support of the CLIMATE CHANGE TASK FORCE. I mention these two specifically because COR is highly focused on on global goals under the guise of environmental concern.

The published work, Limits To Growth (full document), focuses on human population limits in relation resources according to their own scientific models. They do not attempt to conceal their plans on a global scale as the following is published in their work:

...The Club of Rome also will encourage the creation of a world forum where statesmen, policy-makers, and scientists can discuss the dangers and hopes for the future global system without the constraints of formal intergovernmental negotiation."

Due to the fact COR stresses the problems facing our planet and the alleged over population problem, they have been accused by some conspiracy theorists of using issues like climate change, peak oil, and famine to support radical human population limits:

Throughout the world, the Club of Rome has indicated that genocide should be used to eliminate people who they refer to as "useless eaters."SOURCE

As an interesting side note, COR has also divided up the world into 10 sectors. This correlates to prophecy that states there will be 'ten kingdoms' as part of the one world government. The districts assigned by the COR as mentioned in their work Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System:

THE BILDERBERG GROUP

1). BG MEMBER LIST
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, banking, business, the military, and media. Each conference is held under intense security and secrecy.

The Bilderberg group holds highly secretive meetings where the press is not allowed. Because of this, conspiracy theories run wild and solid facts are hard to come by. Instead of engaging in speculation, let's examine what we do know by basing the following off admissions from BG members. We've already discussed David Rockellefer's, previous BG attendee, admission so let's take a look at a few others:

Robert Zoellick

Bilderberg elitist Zoellick calls for IMF, WTO & World Bank to regulate national policy... World Bank President and Bilderberg elitist Robert Zoellick openly admitted the plan to eliminate national sovereignty and impose a global government during a speech on the eve of the G20 summit. 1.

Denis Healey

To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing. 1.

Henry Kissinger, eight times BG attendee, claims a 'new international order' is on the horizon. 1.

The above gives us some insight into the minds of Bilderberg attendees in terms of their feelings towards globalization. Unfortunately, information on an activity and agenda level as a whole is very difficult to come by due to the secrecy of the group. What we're mostly left with is speculative theories, which I'm trying to avoid in this thread.

I think that as Americans we can realize that we have the most aggressively lying cheating under handed and politically incorrect government in the world. The level of deception goes beyond the ability of any normal person and will strain the limits of most intellectuals. So it is safe to assume that the true American agenda is to, if I may quote the Brain “Try and take over the world…” So in as much I don’t see us being sold out as I do some kind of conspiracy trick being perpetuated on a Global scale. It is the greatest poker game of all time played around the U.N. table. I truly can’t see us being handed over to anyone when the truly big money men are the British and we are their favorite toy.

I like to post the whole scenario but for now in this link I will only post information about America as an Incorporation. Most do not know this. If you do not I suggest you look at these links. How to help people understand is still one of my learning objectives. So forgive my ineptness.

Act of 1871: With this illegal act behind closed doors the constitution was shredded and a new article of incorporation was written changing the FOR to OF in the Constitution. The CORPERATE United States OF America moved into a 10 mile square now known as District of Columbia.
www.byronwine.com...
www.byronwine.com...

Global Governance 2025:
www.foia.cia.gov...
www.foia.cia.gov...

If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con' , what is the opposite of 'progress'?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by toibry

dead link

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Straight from politicians mouth today in australia, kevin rudd at 2mins:50seconds plainly states that there is a global rules based society in the works!!!
Hopefully someone can use screen capture or something cause this is the first evidence i have heard of this, today's date is Tuesday the 9th of November 2010. And i think the powers to be will soon remove this video.
Ten.com.au
edit on 8-11-2010 by MrJuicey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I HATE The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join