It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwerLord
I HATE The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

Why?

A One World Government is the only logical progression.

(However - in my opinion the NWO & One World Government are not the same thing)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We have to beat this agenda we have no choice. If we lose we see the death of freewill with the incoming genetic engineering of the human being coupled with microchip implants turning us into helpless slaves. We would be incapable of even formulating a thought on fighting back and therefore would be perfectly controlled.

People need to put this fight against the NWO at the top of their priority list and forget about UFO's and aliens untill we can inform enough people around the world to get our human rights back and tell the elite that we ARE HUMAN and that we HAVE RIGHTS. There is so much at stake here that if we lose there is no second chance.

So please tell your friends, tell your family even if they think you are crazy just tell them that the world isn't progressing through random events but a plan that was set into motion 100's of years ago, at first they may not believe you but when things start getting worse and food prices rise as they begin their population cull maybe then they will listen to you and we can make a final stand for freedom.
edit on 8-11-2010 by epsilon69 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

Let me float something past you here - suppose that we were engineered as 'smart monkeys' by the Greys or whatever is behind them - sooner or later it is inevitable that the smart monkies are eventually going to be able to re-write thier own genome, develop A.I, Nano tech and Borg swarm the galaxy as hypersmart, immortal, mutant cyborg jihadis or similar.

Supposing TPTB are holding the Greys accountable for making sure that thier experiment never gets off this planet. They would need to be able to control pretty much anything the human race does - they did it for a long time with Religions, but once the scientific genie got out of the bottle, they needed a new plan - hence the NWO, a global population of micro-chipped serfs, ruled by an elite directly under thier control (the bloodline elites)

They seem to have interferd many times in our past to 'civilise' us - and yet we never seem to quite get it, this is thier way of making us 'safe' .

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Let me float something past you here - suppose that we were engineered as 'smart monkeys' by the Greys or whatever is behind them - sooner or later it is inevitable that the smart monkies are eventually going to be able to re-write thier own genome, develop A.I, Nano tech and Borg swarm the galaxy as hypersmart, immortal, mutant cyborg jihadis or similar.

Supposing TPTB are holding the Greys accountable for making sure that thier experiment never gets off this planet. They would need to be able to control pretty much anything the human race does - they did it for a long time with Religions, but once the scientific genie got out of the bottle, they needed a new plan - hence the NWO, a global population of micro-chipped serfs, ruled by an elite directly under thier control (the bloodline elites)

They seem to have interferd many times in our past to 'civilise' us - and yet we never seem to quite get it, this is thier way of making us 'safe' .

That's pretty much the way I see it.

And if there is such thing as a Harvest - - its to move those who have evolved or awakened to the point they understand the truth of what is going on - - and will not be controlled.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i dont know where else to go with what i have been finding lately. i just need to get some input on this and put the word out for others. im sorry if this has been covered but i need to go over it.

1-11-2010 - Obama signs executive order 13528. the council of 10 governors was established, supposedly the council of governors was established in case of national disaster in the united states. this has conspiracy and diaster written all over it... literally.

when you read the bill (go read it) you will notice that the bill does NOT mention the president of the united states ONE single time throughout the whole bill. in this executive order the president basically hands over all power to this council of governors who reports to who? the secretary of the department of homeland defense, and the secretary of defense... huh? i wonder why the council doesnt plan to meet with the president in time of mass disaster?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WOW! this is informative! his is some deep deep info! this should be posted front page for all who come into this website! archived for easy access~!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I do not know about chip implants and genetics for slavery. I would think the coming robotic generation would serve their purposes more than any of us.

My concern is the NWO crowds constant belief that they need catastrophic events and suppression of human rights to make a new world order. This always results in unnecessary death and suffering. I honestly do believe the neocons are pushing us towards their definition of 'end times'.

Anyway, I did not know where else to put my analysis below. I hope some folks read it. I'm not claiming it is entirely correct, but the whole seems more important than any one individual point:

--Why are neo-cons hibernating from 12/6/10 to 2/20/11?--

12/6 is an important date for the Illuminati from a numerology perspective.

3+3+3+3 = 12
3+3 = 6

12/6= 3333/33 = 333333

(3333 and 33 are very important numbers for the Illuminati)

There are 3 pairs of threes in the above number. 3+3=6 3+3=6 3+3=6. 666

555 is another way the Illuminati express 666 because 555ft =
6660 inches. 6+6+6+0=666. This is old hat for Illuminati numerology. The Washington monument is 555ft or 6660 inches tall.

I hate to mention this, but the clock on the Simpsons reads 5:55. ie.,. 666 (?date 12/6 location?washington monument?). see episode "To Serveil with Love" (note: for the uninitiated to this site, an earlier Simpsons "foreshadowed" 9/11 and some other movies and/or programs foreshadowed things like the oil spill, 9/11, Oklahoma City...etc.

If you have studied some Illuminati numerology LIKE www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
You will realize how important 3s and 11s are to those who have reached stage 33 within the illumiati.

12/6 also appears to be an important date for the NEOCONS.

There are approximately 60 neocons that are regularly protested by groups such as code pink and warcriminalswatch (see their war criminal protest calenders), but strangely the neocons have no scheduled events after 12/6/10 through 2/20/10 to protest!

I could only find 2 exceptions.

1.John Yoo, but his December 9 date still states location to be determined!. (Sort of proves the exception)(Yoo's topic will be Crisis and Command....hmmm, do you think the location for this speech might be underground?)

2. Michael Mukasey, His date to speak to Catholics is on February 7, 2011. Note: 2/7/11 = 2+7/11 = 9/11. (This also probably proves the exception, as Mukasey probably is extrmely frail and probably forgot to keep his calender clear.)

Old habits die hard, and anal people like the neocons tend not to calender events they are not going to attend, and they tend to calender the appts they will attend.

Anyway, the reason this is important is because Bush stated, in the November Today interview with Matt Lauer, that He was "heading back underground" after the book tour. Using hand gesticulations to describe this.

Well, maybe not right away, Bush's last planned speaking engagement until after February 20, 2011 is on December 3, 2010. Cheney and Rumsfeld call it the closest with a celebration dinner in LA, Cal on December 6, 2010.

I say the closest, because they would need to catch a fast jet back to Waxahachie, Texas to beat the midnight buzzer.(That is if a false flag begins at the beginning of their....vacation from protesters.)

I say Waxahachie because the decoded Simpsons title and map in the same episode referred to up above, is:
"I tell you how to survive
from "to serveil with love"
the crude map in the show, when rearranged per GLP, points to, in my opinion, an area near Dallas (perhaps waxahachie) Texas. Or perhaps Dallas itself. Remember, Bush said he is going underground after his book tour, and on 11/16 he had 2500 Neocons visit him for the groundbreaking of his new library in Texas. What a perfect time to "tell them how to survive" if they did not figure it out already. I choose the old Super conducting Supercollider (SSC) site near Dallas and Waxahachie for the following reasons.

1. It is 250 feet underground.
2. It is privately owned by a subsidiary of Walmart(think Illuminati) -- Hunt transportation.
3. The military uses it as command control for redundant Tier 4 data systems in case DC gets hit. In other words, a good test to see if it is up and running is to control a sub based ICBM and then disable the ICBM. See California November 8, 2010.
3.1 The SSC site is just off Hwy "77".
4. This may sound silly( I'm sure a lot of this does) when I put in the first four coordinates of the longitude and latitude for the Super Conducting Super Collider site (32.36 96.94) without the minus sign before 96.54(on an image search, I came up with a picture of Futurama, with the subtitle "dead-donkey". Dead-Donkey could be a reference to pale horse with death as its rider (See Revelations), in other words, dead donkey(dead democrats?). I tried this again later, and I came up with an album cover with the subtitle format "33T". I'm not making this up.
5. I say this, because when Operation Blackjack was decoded by GLP, message 10 talked about most "grave senators" give him(Bush?) his third war. Satan(metaphor)? His Third world war.
6. Bush stated he was "heading" back "underground"after his book tour.
7. Bush stated he wanted his anonymity back even though other ex-presidents did not achieve that. Here is another reference. This time from "Operation BlackJack" which GLP decoded. In message 8 or 9, it said I am becoming happy in my "desolation"...or something to that effect. I don't know about you, but even if I was underground with a-lot of people, I would feel desolation/anonymity from the main of society. The National journal made a point of titling its article with a reference to Bush going back underground.
8. Waxahachie/Dallas is not Portland Oregon, DC, LA Toronto, London, Mexico City or New York, where GLP decoded the nukes would hit. In other words safe.
9. Bush lives in Dallas.
10. The map and location on it, while imperfect, seems to fit in with the above criteria.

Again, The government Military uses the old canceled super-collider site for Tier 4 data protection redundant systems like command and control(see John Yoo's speech title above) for the military(in case DC gets hit), and they also use it for military training exercises. This place is huge, 15 miles of tunnels 12 to 18 feet wide and tall, plus cavernous rooms where various tunnels intersect. 250 feet "underground", It is made to survive nuclear attacks.

You've had enough. Haven't you? just a little more on the SS reference. Bush has been trying to convince the rapper Kanye West, that he(Bush) is not prejudice. Remember, Kanye is strongly rumored to be an Illuminati. So, why would Bush be having this very public conversation. Because if any ethnicity is going "underground" with Bush, they want to be sure they're not going to be done in by a bunch of Illuminati Nazis. However, Bush's promise is also consistent with the SS of the Third Reich. Because it eventually became multi-ethnic. Go figure.

Final thought. During the recent groundbreaking about 37 minutes into the c-span video, Condoleeza spoke about how Bush and the rest of them will direct their path, (in the future, to remove tyranny around the world in the same way they had in Iraq and Aghanistan (apparently)) to make the world ...."as it should be." In other words, they want to liberate the world, even if they have to kill most of us to do it.(see Rumsfeld quote below)

This sounds an awful lot like Rumsfeld when he spoke about not destroying the Pentagon but rebuilding the military the way it should be, the day before 9/11/01.

"Some might ask, how in the world could the Secretary of Defense attack the Pentagon in front of its people? To them I reply, I have no desire to attack the Pentagon; I want to liberate it. We need to save it from itself. " Rumsfeld
9/10/01

The next day the part of the Pentagon that was investigating a 2.3 trillion dollar embezzlement was hit by an explosion.

If you know Condeleeza's thinking, the end justifies the means, you know her role before and after 9/11, you know she saw and covered up such things as Bin Laden determined to strike in US. Then you know by her recent "groundbreaking" speech, the neocons have only just begun. With that in mind, you must realize that any future wars involving the US in the next 5 years will either have to:

1. Involve a huge draft, or
2. Involve a lot of Nuke tipped warheads and f-35s.

Conclusion.

The question may come down to....does Obama know about the redundant data systems in Waxahachie (This part is not theory, it is fact)? Does he know about an ICBM being controlled by said redundant command and control system in Texas? Does he know about the Illuminati's plans? If he does, then it is probably unstoppable. If he does not, and he will be a victim like many other hundreds of thousands, then somebody should tell him.

I gave you dates and locations that I gathered from others. They are statistically likely to be incorrect(because there are so many alternative permutations that can be applied), but you might want to follow the logic where it leads you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is done!

Russia will join the Europen-Transfer-Union! The german News, Websites and Radiostations are talking these minutes about Putins and Ackermanns Speech. Today Putin is in Berlin! I think this will be the greatest News ever heard since the end of second world war! Euroasia is coming!

Here is the Link:

www.welt.de...

Special TV-Shows and a Speech from Merkel and Sarkozy are coming tonight. It is also said that Great Britain will leave the European Unionen! Just look at the national bond markets. They Crash the next days.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Star, and Flag for sure. This has to be the most impressive thread I have read of yours since I've joined this site. I hope this gets peoples attention, I'm going to share this one with a lot of people. You presented most of the best facts out there. Good job, and good to see someone finally present this case the way you did. Its pretty comprehensive to me
, I already know most of the stuff about this subject but still like to read things that people put up about this. Thanks for the awesome thread. Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The New World Order

(The Illuminati. The Illuminati are the ones allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations and are behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order).

"New World Order," is a term used to describe the uniting of the world’s superpowers to secure and maintain "global peace." World leaders are excited at the prospects of entering a "new era" and the establishment of a “New World Order.” It is not some prophetically speculative or futuristic fairy tale, but a real world reality. Gears and levers of history have been moved and adjusted, and a large-scale game of Monopoly has been played, with real currency and real assets shifting hands - a game with very real winners and losers. Unfortunately for the people of the world everything is going according to the New World Order plan. But what is this New World Order Plan? The Dark Agenda of the secret planners of the New World Order is to reduce the world's population to a "sustainable" level "in perpetual balance with nature" by a ruthless Population Control Agenda via Population and Reproduction Control. A Mass Culling of the People via Planned Parenthood, toxic adulteration of water and food supplies, release of weaponised man-made viruses, man-made pandemics, mass vaccination campaigns and a planned Third World War. Then, the Dark Agenda will impose upon the drastically reduced world population a global feudal-fascist state with a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population. In short, to kill 90% of the world's population and to control all aspects of the human condition and thus rule everyone, everywhere from the cradle to the grave.

Link - The New World Order - Blog

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura, Season 2 Episode 4 (THE POLICE STATE)
edit on 29-11-2010 by j62smith because: missed some links

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I having been racking my brain trying to find the website I once had saved, that when you enter a name or entity it will come back with all relatives or members. Does anyone happen to have a suggestion of what it might be. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, here's a little bit more evidence that the world is slipping away from us everyday people. It seems that the people/person that knows best is trying to gain complete control of even us easy going Aussies.
The police force is going to have within its power the knowledge of up to 600,000 Victorian vehicle movements per day. Of course this is for our own benefit.........

The Victorian force is set to deploy Automatic Number Plate Recognition technology capable of recording the movements of 600,000 vehicles a day, checking cars instantly against infringement databases and storing their image, time and direction of travel.

Follow the link to read rest of article.:
Big Brother Is Watching.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For many years, many people have told us what the New World Order is, but very few have ever told us how to survive it. Well, I would like to show you some of my ideas of how to survive it without becoming a victim of it. But be warned...........the information is not for everybody.

newworldordersurvival.yolasite.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I would just like to move the UN to Paris, France and away from the USA.
There are too many dictators and thugs there.
It looks like the current world order and the New World order are similar.
What's the end game???

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm trying to think logically if a one world government could ever survive long enough to take our freedoms away. My heart says it can but my head knows humanity all too well. The world can't unite simply because our human instincts will not let us enjoy it long enough.

We have warred in the past and I think we will war again. The threats to the world will always be shifting as long as we have the drive and ambition to lust for greed and power.

These globalists can unite, if they succeed, it will lead to much death, slavery, and abolishing our free will. It will become a society that worships progression. It will be a society that suppresses religious tolerance, free will, and democracy in favor of unity.

We can't let this happen. If we do than there is always a chance that it will turn into a Stalin like world where the leaders don't care about the lower end of the spectrum only the future. Which isn't a bad thing until it turns into a dictatorship, which is also inevitable.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BassSmith

It could be the site where the Bilderberg list as well as the CFR ,Club of Rome etc. was listed. This site was eradicated from the web about 9 months ago. I have saved the Bilderberg MSW file listing the names from A-R but am not "in the know" as to how to download it here at ATS. Here are a few things that make for "interesting reading.

DD Form 3206 (Rev 2/96)
JOINT SERVICES TRAINING COMBAT ARMS SURVEY

This questionnaire is to gather data concerning the attitudes of combat trained personnel with regard to non-traditional missions. All responses are confidential and official.

Write your answers directly on the form. In Part II, place an "X" in the space provided for your response.

Date:_____________

Part A (Confidential when filled in)

Part 1. Demographics.

1. Branch of Service:
Army [ ] USAF [ ] Navy [ ] Marines [ ] ANG [ ] NG [ ] USCG [ ] Other:[________]

2. Pay Grade: (E-6, O-4, etc): [_____________]

3. MOS, AFSC or Specialty Code and Description: [_____________]

4. Highest level of education: Less than 12 [ ] 13 [ ] 14 [ ] 15 [ ] 16 [ ] More than 16 [ ]

5. How many months did you serve in Operation Desert Storm/Desert Shield? [___]

6. How many months did you serve in Somalia? [___]

7. Where did you spend most of your childhood? City: [____] County: [____] State: [____]

Part II. Attitude.

[Strongly Disagree] [Disagree] [Agree] [Strongly Agree] [No Opinion]

Do you feel that U.S. combat troops should be used within the U.S. and bordering countries for any of the following missions?

8. Drug enforcement [SD D A SA NO]

9. Disaster relief - e.g. hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes [SD D A SA NO]

10. Security at national events - e.g. Olympic Games, Super Bowl [SD D A SA NO]

11. Environmental disaster clean-up including toxic and nuclear [SD D A SA NO]

12. Substitute teachers and school workers in public schools [SD D A SA NO]

13. Community assistance programs - e.g. landscaping, environmental clean-up, road repair, animal control [SD D A SA NO]

14. Federal and State prison guards and auxiliary police [SD D A SA NO]

15. National emergency police force/international security force [SD D A SA NO]

16. Advisors to SWAT units, the FBI, or the BATF [SD D A SA NO]

17. Border Patrol - e.g. prevention of entry of illegal aliens into U.S. territory [SD D A SA NO]

18. Drug enforcement and interdiction [SD D A SA NO]

19. Disaster relief in bordering countries - e.g. hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc. [SD D A SA NO]

20. Environmental disaster clean-up in bordering countries including toxic and nuclear. [SD D A SA NO]

21. Peace keeping and local law enforcement and internal security forces [SD D A SA NO]

22. National building - reconstruct civil governments, develop public school system, develop or improve public transportation system, etc. [SD D A SA NO]

23. Humanitarian relief - e.g. food and medical supplies, temporary housing and clothing and domestic care [SD D A SA NO]

Do you feel that U.S. combat troops should be used in other countries, under command of non-U.S. officers appointed by the U.N. for any of the following missions?

24. Drug enforcement. [SD D A SA NO]

25. Disaster relief - e.g. hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes [SD D A SA NO]

26. Environmental disaster clean-up including toxic and nuclear [SD D A SA NO]

27. Peace keeping including local law enforcement and internal security forces [SD D A SA NO]

28. Nation building - reconstruct civil government, develop public school system, develop or improve public transportation system, etc. [SD D A SA NO]

29. Humanitarian relief - e.g. food and medical supplies, temporary housing and clothing and domestic care [SD D A SA NO]

30. Police action - e.g. Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm but serving under non-U.S.officers [SD D A SA NO]

31. The U.S. runs a field training exercise. U.N. combat troops should be allowed to serve in U.S. combat units during these exercises under U.S. command and control [SD D A SA NO]

32. The U.N. runs a field training exercise. U.S. combat troops under U.S. command and control should serve in U.N. combat units during these exercises [SD D A SA NO]

33. The U.N. runs a field training exercise. U. S. combat troops should serve under U.N. command and control [SD D A SA NO]

34. U.S. combat troops should participate in U.N.missions as long as the U.S. has full command and control. [SD D A SA NO]

35. U.S. combat troops should participate in U.N. missions under U.N. command and control [SD D A SA NO]

36. U.S. combat troops should be commanded by U.N. officers and non-commissioned officers at battalion, wing and company levels while performing U.N. missions. [SD D A SA NO]

37. It would make no difference to me to have U.N. soldiers as members of my team. [SD D A SA NO]

38. It would make no difference to me to take orders from a U.N. company or squadron commander. [SD D A SA NO]

39. I feel the President of the U.S. has the authority to pass his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief to the U.N. Secretary General. [SD D A SA NO]

40. I feel there is no conflict between my oath of office and serving as a U.N. soldier. [SD D A SA NO]

41. I feel my unit's combat effectiveness would not be affected by performing humanitarian and peace keeping missions for the U.N. [SD D A SA NO]

42. I feel a designated unit of U.S. combat soldiers should be permanently assigned to the command and control of the U.N. [SD D A SA NO]

43. I would be willing to volunteer for assignment to a U.S. combat unit under a U.N. commander. [SD D A SA NO]

44. I would like U.N. member countries, including the U.S., to give the U.N. all the soldiers necessary to maintain world peace. [SD D A SA NO]
45. I would swear to the following oath: [SD D A SA NO]

"I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation's way of life. I swear and affirm to support and defend the Charter of the United Nations and I am prepared to give my life in its defense."

46. The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-approved firearms. A 30-day amnesty period is established for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of irregular citizen groups and defiant individuals refuse to turn over their firearms to authority. Consider the following statement: [SD D A SA NO]

"I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government."

I shall list some other documents also. Hope that the mods here at ATS do not delete this material.

Scoutsniper
edit on 23-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: I added a comment

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Another document outlining what "they" have in mind. Note the date on the document.

To: IAHF List
Subject: Cobden Club Memo Circulated at ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER: More Evidence of Genocide Agenda:
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:30:02 -0400
www.trufax.org...
GWS Explanation Return to Biological Manipulation Menu
CONFIDENTIAL
COBDEN CLUBS
Secretariat for World Order
814-631-9959
September 20, 1991
INITIATIVE FOR ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER
1. THE PRESSING NEED
a. The time is pressing. The Club of Rome was founded in 1968, Limits to Growth was written in 1971, Global 2000 was written in 1979, but insufficient progress has been made in population reduction.
b. Given global instabilities, including those in the former Soviet bloc, the need for firm control of world technology, weaponry, and natural resources, is now absolutely mandatory. The immediate reduction of world population, according to the mid-1970's recommendation of the Draper Fund, must be immediately affected.
c. The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.
d. The issue is falsely debated between a political and a cultural approach to population and resources, when in fact, faced with stubborn obstruction and day-to-day political expediency which make most of the leaders of the most populous poor countries unreliable, the issue is compulsory cooperation.
e. Compulsory cooperation is not debatable with 166 nations, most of whose leaders are irresolute, conditioned by localist "cultures," and lacking appropriate notions of the New World Order. Debate means delay and forfeiture of our goals and purpose.
CONFIDENTIAL
f. The U.N. action against Iraq proves conclusively that resolute action on our part can sway other leaders to go along with the necessary program. The Iraq action proves that the aura of power can be projected and sustained and that the wave of history is sweeping forward.
2. PERILS TO BE HEEDED
There is a two-fold opposition which must be eliminated by quick action. There are rumblings among some of the "South" regions, notably Brazil and Malaysia, to thwart the aims of the UNCED Earth Charter and to thwart the international gathering in Brazil in June 1992. There is also the unfortunate vacillation in our own ranks, an argument that the
UNCED leaders have made the agenda "too political" and that the way must first be prepared on a less abrasive cultural basis. We present only the most recent evidence:
* Gilberto Melio Mourao, the Brazilian writer, warned in the August 4 Folha de Sao Paulo that in Munich in 1938, "it won't against the current type of ecological epidemic, unleashed against our country, which threatens the structure of our cultural, spiritual and political values, and against our very national sovereignty .... Messrs. Chamberlain and Daladier, heads of the governments of England and France, calmly offered the Brazilian Amazon to the Fuehrer." Hitler reportedly observed that since the Amazon was in South American, the United States would cite the Monroe Doctrine and reject a German occupation of Brazilian territory. Chamberlain and Daladier responded that the proposal had Washington's backing.
* The U.N. Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) issued its annual report September 16th, declaring, according to BBC, that the liberal free market is not an appropriate model for developing nations. Finance should serve industry, not the other way around, and government has a key role to play in certain sectors of the economy.
3. WHAT THE WORLDWIDE FUND FOR NATURE IS SAYING
* An official of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) said September 10th that the Geneva UNCED results were "absolutely a serious setback." There will be no convention on forests by June 1992 for Brazil. The situation has reached a deadlock. This is the first casualty for the UNCED process.
* A senior advisor on ecological affairs to Britain's Prince Philip said September 15th that Eco-92 organizer Maurice Strong had "over politicized" the issue of environmentalism and had raised "ridiculously messianic expectations."
CONFIDENTIAL
THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:
A. The Security Council of the U.N. led by the Anglo-Saxon Major Nation Powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its suffrance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for population reduction on a yearly basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food and medicine, or by military force, when required.
B. The Security Council of the U.N. will inform all nations that outmoded notions of national sovereignty will be discarded and that the Security Council has complete legal, military and econonomic jurisdiction in any region in the world and that this will be enforced by the Major Nations of the Security Council.
C. The Security Council of the U.N. will take possession of all natural resources, including the watersheds and great forests, to be used and preserved for the good of the Major Nations of the Security Council.
D. The Security Council of the U.N. will explain that not all races and peoples ara equal, nor should they be. Those races proven superior by superior achievements ought to rule the lesser races, caring for them on suffrance that they cooperate with the Security Council. Decision making, including banking, trade, currency rates and economic development plans, will be made in stewardship by the Major Nations.
E. All of the above constitute the New World Order, in which Order, all nations, regions, and races will cooperate with the decisions of the Major Nations of the Security Council.
The purpose of this document is to demonstrate that action delayed could well be fatal. All could be lost if mere opposition by minor races is tolerated and the unfortunate vacillations of our closest comrades is cause for our hesitations. Open declaration of intent followed by decisive force is the final solution. This must be done before any shock hits our financial markets, tarnishing our credibility and perhaps diminishing our force.
- - - -
END OF DOCUMENT
The above document was passed out at the ECO meeting, and we eventually received a copy after almost two years had transpired. We feel that the above document provides sufficient information as to the design of the NWO relative to world population. The telephone number was attempted and found to be associated with Senator Gephardt.
IAHF
International Advocates for Health Freedom) PO Box 625 Floyd, Virginia,24091, USA 800-333-2553, overseas: 540-745-6534, 540-745-6535 fax, www.iahf.com... email: [email protected]
Help Get a Codex Oversight Hearing:
Call Beth Clay at 202-225-5074
House Government Reform and Oversight Committee- See Codex Oversight Section of IAHF website for more info.
If You Belong to NNFA- Ask Them Why They Oppose Having a Codex Oversight Hearing, and Ask Why They Don't Enforce Article 14.3 in their Bylaws: (Conflict of Interest)
Ask why they don't kick Warner Lambert and the rest of the drug cartel OUT of NNFA!
Ask Why they endorse the NAS paper "A Risk Assessment Model For Establishing Upper Levels for Nutrients" when it is being used illegally by the FDA to break past the consumer generated impasse at Codex. [See Codex Oversight Section www.iahf.com...]

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Another document.

Subject: COA#63 Foreign Troops
Date: 1997/05/08
Message-Id:

Re: Foreign Troops
Subject: Re: Foreign Troops
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:36:02 -0400 (EDT)

What you are about to read I obtained from David J.
Smith who can be reached at 1420 West Ross, Waxahachie Texas
75165. Would love more details from anyone who has them and
VERIFICATION. I basically have paraphrased what I saw on a
raw Satellite broadcast of David's over 6 months ago. The reason
I bring it up now is that as time has passed David's report, herein
paraphrased by me,(Ralph) only seems to ring more and more true
with a report: COSCO border 21, Panama Canal being controlled
by Chinese, the Luftwaffe in New Mexico, etc. etc. The details in
the paraphrase by me of David's work are quite alarming to say
the least

1/94 Hawaian Islands:

State S.W.A.T. team, against orders, came out to
investigate 4 Russian Generals that were conducting military
maneuvers involving Russian secret Speksnaz forces, Nepalese
Gurkas all over the 5 Hawaian Islands. Speksnaz are highly
trained forces who specialize in nuclear power, electrical power,
and communications sabotage, and infiltration. Speksnaz for
several years have been seen coming into US via Alaska, first one
at a time, then 10 at a time, now, 100s at a time, to pre-assigned
jobs here in the US. JFK in 1961 and 62, signed into law State
Department Document 7277, a three step plan to completely and
generally disarm the United States, we are now in step 2.

9/2/1992 - George Bush said: "US is prepared to make available
our bases and lands for multinational field exercises. " Formerly
defunct Fort Dix, in New Jersey is turned over for use by the
United Nations and converted into a base for UN "Peace" keeping
training. There are signs on the base pointing to a Prisoner of
War Compound.. I have seen video of this. Brand new razor wire
on the ground surrounds many parts of this UN base.

Fort Dix, NJ, is a 50 sq. mile base handed over to the
United Nations. It is organized to train foreign troops, RENT
FREE!! There are 19,000 United Nations Organization Troops in
Fort Polk, Louisiana, French and Pakastani, 2 Battalions of
Russian soldiers on war footing, according to an insider of that
compound, who told his parents, who also say this same
compound has VAST underground facilities for storing equipment
and other material.

NAPA California Sentinel reports 50,000 National Guard
and United Nations Organization Troops based near Barstow
California. Forces are held on stand by in case of rioting in Los
Angeles area. There are 40,000 United Nations Organization
Foreign troops based near Sacremento California. These anti-
american, foriegn soldiers, are based, nearby, in El Dorado
National Forest. Southern California is another hot bed of United
Nations' military activity, and more than 40,000 United Nations
Organization Troops are in San Diego, another 22,000 combat
ready UN troops stationed just south of Los Angeles.

Thousands of Russian troops are stationed in secret
military bases in Nevada, people have heard of Area 51 and there
are other areas. They are under the auspices of the United Nations
Organization, and a special instruction manual has already been
written and passed out for Russian soldiers in the United States.
It teaches them how to do door to door siezures and searches and
the correct procedure for weapons siezure. The manual is written
for the Russians.

Can there be any doubt why the TROJAN horse, the
united Nations, is on the soil of America? It was placed here to
takeover, subvert our soveriegnty for world government. The
ONLY way they could get troops and equipment on American soil
was through the United Nations Organization, by brainwashing
the American people to believe that it was an organization to
bring world peace instead of world tyranny and slavery.

There is a 43,000 man United Nations Organization
battle group, which is stationed in the Texas Pan Handle by
Oklahoma and New Mexico. Anchorage Alaska has 14,000
United Nations Troops dispersed throughout the area. And more
are coming in every week. These Anti-american soldiers wear
black uniforms, they usually drive dark unmarked military
vehicles. United Nations Organization Gurka troops from Nepal
can be found near Yakima, Washington. These are very ruthless
individuals known to be merciless killers. They are stationed at a
U.S. military reservation known as the Yakima Firing Range, a
20,000 man contingent. UN Troops were kept in a state of alert
during the Ruby Ridge siege on the Weaver family in Idaho. The
plan was to have them to join with the US Marshals if called upon
by their bosses. Why should our US leaders TREASONOUSLY
offer to house and equip a hostile standing United Nations
Organization army on an American Military base? It's because
NO ONE has called it treason against the people of this country.
This opened the flood gates for 10s of thousands of Foreign troops
to pour into our country because no one says anything against it.

Russian Naval transport ships have been spotted
numerous times in the Gulf of California. Part of the Russian
fleet is anchored with 4 floating dry docks near Gulf Port
Mississippi. 4 Russian subs are docked with normal shipping in
Alabama's, Mobile Bay. These are equipped with 22
Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and each of these can hit 10
different targets in the United States. United States Service
Personnel are seeing foreign troops on military bases all over the
nation. There are foreign military personnel on our bases and
foreign troop movement and activity is going on in the Gulf of
Mexico's coastal region, west of Gulf Port, in Mississippi near the
border of Louisiana, to be exact. United Nations Organization
troops wear vietnamese style uniforms, no insignias or emblems in
some areas. These soldiers ride as armed guards on barges going
north of the Gulf, up the Pearl River. The Pearl River is a river
that one would cross to get to Alabama or Florida from that area.
These barges are loaded with military equipment vehicles and
supplies, their destination is the HUGE NASA Test Facility which
borders the Pearl River. United Nations Organization
mercenaries, all of whom despise Americans such as you and me
because they are not in general Christian or moral, have no
conscious will to stop any orders against the American people who
might be Christian or moral. They are quartered and undergoing
special training at the NASA facility attached to the Pearl River.
Included are Russian, East German, Koreans and other
nationalities. The Spotlight newspaper obtained, several years
ago, had irrefutable evidence, 100s of photographs, showing
THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of foreign military vehicles and
armor going ALL over the United States, including vehicles being
used by the UN. We even have film footage we have taken
ourselves in Gulf Port Mississippi, and Beumont, Texas, showing
United Nations Organization vehicles on trucks being transported
in this country.

Our president Bill Clinton, has signed Executive Orders,
as well as, other presidents before him, giving very wide ranging
powers to the United Nations Organization to command our
military forces. This means the National Security Council has
now delegated these powers to the United Nations Organization.
Bill Clinton signed on July 15, 1996, Executive Order 13010.
Within the context of this Executive Order, it states VERY
CLEARLY that if there is ANY type of emergency whatsoever, of
terrorism, especially like a black out of electricity, that the DOD
has all the powers of the president. Well our nation basically has
9 separate power grids like TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority)
that supply all the electrical power in the US. So 9 key positions
need to be taken out and we will have the conditions necessary for
take over by law. (Anyone forgot about the massive power outs
that occurred last year in the West?)

100s of Railroad flat cars bearing Russian military
vehicles and armor and even some United Nations Organization
vehicles (painted white with UN letters) all over America,
especially Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Pennsylvania, Florida,
and Nashville Tennessee, along Interstate 24, west of Nashville.

In Mississippi, 100s of Russian built military vehicles
obtained from what was East Germany are, according to officials
on the base (we attempted to tape the facilities when we were
confronted by an official who explained to us the specifics herein)
the vehicles were being refurbished under the auspices of the
United Nations Organization. Anybody can go there and see it
from Highway 49, 6-8 miles north of Interstate 10. 20 miles of
newly built road lead directly from this MASSIVE depot directly
into NASA's Stennis Space Center. WHY ? Every American
needs to know why. Why are our representatives silent ? Many of
the vehicles have been spotted (we have pictures) are for chemical
and biological warfare purposes. Why when this is banned by
treaty?

And finally a message from our President, (President Bill
Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough") "When we got
organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution
with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual
freedom to Americans ..." [So now the notion of freedom and the
Bill of Rights is a radical notion.]

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal
freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to
move to limit it. ("Something must be done!") That's what we did
in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing
projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more
things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."
[Oh, thank you so much!]

(Bill Clinton--USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of
ordinary Americans ..." [No! Please fixate on something less
important.]

Some of the above may seem like old news, and may not
have amounted to much. I'm sorry to say that it still going on. To
make the point, the following_the following is from the "State
Briefs" section of the Houston Chronicle, March 21, 1997:

BEAUMONT -- Trainloads of German military
equipment will soon be rolling though Texas on its way to
training exercises at the White Sands Missile Base in New
Mexico. The Germania began unloading 91 shipping containers
and 159 trucks and trailers full of equipment at the Port of
Beaumont Friday. The Terrier is scheduled to begin unloading
692 trucks and trailers today. The equipment, mainly ground-to-
air missile systems, will be joined by 2,700 German Air Force,
Army and Navy troops in New Mexico for a training exercise
called "Operation Roving Sands."

Brig. Gen. Wilfried Scheffer, commander of German
troops in the United States, said Friday that the exercise gives
German troops an opportunity to train with their American
counterparts. He said the desert country of New Mexico provides
plenty of ground and air space for training exercises. I have
family just outside of Beaumont. I have been observing this type
of activity in the port since at least this past June. They are being
unloaded by the US Army 1314th Logistical Port Command I
believe. Many government white vans in company, with
communications Humvees on the tarmac, antenna arrays set up.
Last I saw was a few armored recovery vehicles (u.s) and various
German Jeeps, medium and heavy trucks with trailers preparing
to move out. My attention was first aroused when I saw a german
jeep cruising through downtown as if they were looking for a
place to hang out. I sat across the road in the VFW parking lot on
several occasions, observing with binos. Since the area is also just
across from the county courts and Jefferson county Sheriff's Dept.,
I got quite a few stares just driving by.
Ray Earnest

Editor's note: SSG Comella, NCOIC Commo, 1/13th Inf.
Regt., Texas Volunteer Field Forces, A German national in
charge of a business (I can't identify him or his business) has
informed one of his employees, who is a Patriot, that the German
government keeps him abreast of the situation of the world;
particularly in the United States. He said that his government has
advised him that the need for German troops in the USA is to do
the job American GI's will not do in the aftermath of the
forthcoming crash of the system, and that is to fire on their own
people. This source is very reliable, and his information confirms
what we have already known or suspect. I've read a lot of stuff on
this. It seems there is a massive build up of foreign troops within
America taking place, mainly Russian, German and Chinese.
What are they doing on American soil???! This information was
compiled off of "Restore America" web site.

Sincerely, Justin Tribble, Sedona, AZ

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

In the event that the above posts weren't "bad enough", here is the last nail in the (FEMA) coffin.

The Malthusian Premise
members.nbci.com...
In 1798, Thomas R. Malthus (1766-1834), a 19th century pessimist, after reading about goats on Galapagos Island, published his essay Principles of Population. The essay extended his observations of goats to humans, and maintained that populations are unprincipled and have no internal constraints toward growth. Now, in the first half of the 19th century in Europe, members of the ruling classes met subsequent to the publication of Principles of Population to discuss "the population problem." Before Malthus, populations were considered to be an asset. After Malthus, the concept of land acquisition to support "future large populations" became a motivating factor for war.
Another aspect of Malthus' theory is that is maintained that "all animated life was governed exclusively by the sexual-reproductive drive. Like Freud, Malthus reduced a complex interplay of factors to just one factor-sexual drive. Reducing any issue to just one factor is reductive determinism, which on its face has little or no scientific merit. Although the Malthusian doctrine was one of the most influential of modern times, it never had any scientific basis. The Malthusian doctrine later came to the attention of Charles Darwin, who read Malthus' essay in 1838. For Darwin, who was familiar with the viewpoint of Thomas Hobbes, "life consisted of a struggle, one against all." The Malthusian idea of existence also incorporated this Hobbesian viewpoint, and it appealed to Darwin. When applied to populations and society, it resulted in Social Darwinism.
Social Darwinism appealed to the European elite, who saw it as prima facie justification their "evolutionary superiority." The elite adapted the Malthusian principle of "management of unprincipled populations"- population control. Moreover, Darwinism achieved orthodox status among his friends in the British Royal Society, two of whom were Thomas Huxley, president of the Royal Society, and Francis Galton, Darwin's cousin. Galton founded the eugenics movement, which later expanded in the United States and subsequently in Germany.
Darwin's vision of existence as a "purposeless struggle", after 1859, quickly replaced the Judeo-Christian vision of human life as a purposeful, divinely guided moral struggle. This idea of "life as a meaningless struggle" played a decisive role in the brutalization of the Western world for the rest of the 19th and 20th centuries. Social Darwinism prompted the enlargement of colonial empires, and also conditioned a struggle for power on an unprecedented scale. The principle targets of war switched from enemy armies to populations themselves.
National Socialism, as seen in the Nazi Third Reich, was in fact applied Social Darwinism, built on a biomedical vision of race purification that progressed from sterilization to extensive killing-all of which was later transferred to the United States after World War II, manifested in the German allopathic medical paradigm involving drugs, surgery and radiation, combined with population experimentation (especially on the military, prisoners and those who could not defend themselves).
The combination of Malthusian population control, which included the deliberate neglect of populations and indirect methods of killing off population, with Darwinism, produced National Socialism (Germany), International Socialism (Marxist Russia) and International Corporate Capitalism (Global Socialism, headquartered in the United States), and these forms of social conduct have constituted the main reason for the unequal distribution of planetary resources, famines, planned biological warefare, environmental poisoning, suppression of knowledge, suppression of inventions, dependence on backward technology for the population, planned wars to kill off populations and general planetary disorder. The problem is in the Social Darwin-Malthus paradigm, which has now been combined with the pseudo-sciences of behaviorism and genetics in the attempt to assert even tighter control over the planetary population, yielding forms of Neo-Darwinism being perpetrated by a host of post-Atlantean re-treads, per a 1947 Princeton consensus.
Yes, the problem is in the paradigm, and it is deftly explained in the book Avoiding Extinction, as well as the solution to the problem which is already upon us (changing the paradigm through recognition of the nature of the current paradigm and its unscientific, perverted basis, and substitution of the quantum paradigm of scientific holism, and dumping the paradigm of materialistic scientism, science as a religion devoid of philosophy).
The Population "Non-Problem"
The thought pattern that "there are too many people on the planet" is without sound scientific basis. Yet, this is a theory that is being voiced to the population in order to justify global control and influence. There is enough room, and there are enough resources. Socialism and politics are in the way. If these were discarded, there would be equitable distribution of planetary resources and new technological development for peaceful purposes that would allow the population to peacefully expand into space. For a total understanding of all of this, read Avoiding Extinction.
Malthus opposed the optmism of the Marquis de Condorcet (1743-1794), who saw the human mind as capable of removing all obstacles to human progress. Malthus wrongly predicted that the population growth rate would exceed the growth of the food supply. Today, analysts have resorted to constructing models in which population growth drives technological change, which permits further population growth. This is opposed, of course, by elitists and global socialist policy.
Even as early as the 18th century, projections for the carrying capacity of the planet far exceed the "gloom and doom - we have over 6 billion!" projections of social propagandists. Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (1632-1723) estimated that the maximum number of people the planet could support was 13.4 billion. General estimates over time have varied greatly from "less than 1 billion" to "greater than 1 trillion." Estimated published by Harvard, ironically, estimate a maximum of 44 billion people (see the exhibit page).
With all of this in mind, it is quite clear that the actual objective of the recent population meetings in Cairo, Planned Parenthood and international institutions that preach population problems actually have another objective in mind - population reduction in order to preserve elitism and global socialist objectives, despite the fact that in reality, the planet Earth is currenty occupied by 13% of its maximum carrying capacity, and will only reach 25% of its maximum capacity by the year 2350.
So, having reviewed the material presented in Matrix IV, which details future life projections and various paradigms probing what life will actually be like for the next 500 years, we see that there are less people here - which means that the actual mechanism that will reduce population will be external to political processes, probably geological or dimensional in nature, or both. All political policies and projections then become invalid, unsupportable and irrelevant.

Scoutsniper

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Has any one else noticed in the last few months the massive amount of Soccer that ESPN has trying to promote? Soccer has never really been the sport of America though it has been the sport of the world for quite some while now. Soccer, in my opinion, may be a key to trying to unite the world. We all now there is a connection between almost everything now a days and this is no different. Also, along with the soccer thin, I've recently noticed the numerous amounts of commercials for " The Foundation for a Better Life." After doing some research I discovered that Phillip Anschutz solely founded and funds The Foundation for a Better Life. Anschutz also owns a stake in the Los Angeles Galaxy as well as a few other MLS soccer teams. David Beckham was signed by the L.A. Galaxy to try and bring up the population of soccer in America, and to my surprise, it has worked. Soccer has begun to rise in America and giving American's a sense of a "World view" since they feel they are now more open to the world. Sports have always been a way to unite different people through out America and the World. Furthermore, Phillip Anschutz is an extreme conservative and has also began buying news papers and magazine from Rupert Murdoch, the owner of the Fox News Corporation. Anschutz was also ranked as one of the most powerful Christians in Hollywood with an idealogoy to transform the way Hollywood works. Anschutz also owns Regal Entertainment, which is the largest movie cinema company in the United States. Anschutz was recently asked by a reporter about his status as being unknown by much of the general public to which his response was that he likes it that way and would rather be a low key guy that not many people know of. Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join