It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

rikijo.blogspot.com...

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The trilateral commision is in ireland this weekend.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Great thread, glad it`s sticky.

Our world system has these components

Political-A mirage of democracy and other types of governments.
Religious-Losing power fast
Corporate,Big Business-Gaining Power fast
Military and it`s supporting industrial complex-Takes it`s marching orders usually from the political side, which Corporate loves to sponsor.

This chart helps to explain it, yet we know there are other components too.
People are underestimating The United Nations in this formula, all these organizations have power, but only the UN has the power to put a multi-national force of boots on the ground to force it`s agenda.

We should be watching for America-Obama to further empower the UN in the future.

WORLD CONTROL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87031a1906e8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Various links to Videos and PDF files on the coming New World Order

New World Order - Links

[edit on 11-5-2010 by j22smith]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
May 6th Market Crash Explained

I'm a newbie. hope I'm doing this right. Have not seen this anywhere else, this all makes sense to me.

Congress pressures the banks, they respond by tanking the market.

Link to story

[edit on 14-5-2010 by b.jim]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i am wondering if the 2012 projects all come into effect and the NWO takes full control, what will happen to other theories like nibiru?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There is lot of smokescreen and planned deception. They have alleged truthers who work for the globalist telling 90% truth but are deceptive by omission or deceive in their info about 10% of the critical info Like Alex Jones who was being overshadowed by Bill Cooper who has to go to make way for this fraud. Ron Paul is another one, as is Maxwell, Ickes, Naomi Wolfe (rhodes scholar) and many more....

They are setting up explanations for the Tribulations coming and its hard to discern who is truthful.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Committee of the 300 is over all the groups in the Round Table. Teh Illuminati and the Jesuits are over this. You have the Blavatsky, Alice Baily, Benjamin Creme, Theosophical Society and Lucis trust called the Priesthood to the Plan to Freemasonry, Grand Orient and World servers. These I just spoke of have even a higher group that are called "ascended Masters"..they are evil to the core.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what is this have been hearing news from across the pond in America that they have introduced marshall law in New York?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its coming shortly.........

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am noticing that there are different threads regarding Secret Societies, NWO, Omega Agency, etc.....

However I fail to realize why everyone is treating these organizations as if they are separate functioning wheels individualized from the other.

The Masons are far from being a secret society. The Omega is not a secret, they have an address at Langley.

In addition Masons have different agenda's dependent on Lodge. Some are about world government. Some are about economic reform, social stability, etc.....and there are a few in which to take note of are about all agendas combined. I would pay attention also to a very special lodge in Italy where the symbols are far different from any other lodge. In fact even the members would be suspect to any other lodge and never permitted to join. I would also find the original Lodge and focus on there efforts as well.

Every lodge selects a member to join once a year the National Lodge. 1 member of the National Lodge is also selected to join the World Table from each nation of the Masons. Original Lodge of the Masons started in Jerusalem.

Having said the above it is also common for a High Ranking member of the masons to be part of another club or clubs. Most call this a secret society but the language used for those that are "in the know" are usually clubs or order or brotherhood. So the Mason's become a meeting ground if you will of most of the Clubs in the world. They gather and discuss the global agendas to be. Or rather discuss an old agenda and sorting out the movements and directions to be taken.

Most bildaberg members are Masons from a different lodge including but not limited to Illuminati and so on and so forth. most Bildabergs also are the expired former leaders of European countries. Without going to far into when they where formed and by whom I will say that they formed this club to be able to continue agendas on a constant basis without interruption or interference (from loosing the seats they control when they where in power of there nation. Also giving more power to selecting the next candidates that will be in power. They also are usually heads of another club in there nation and are a very dangerous club indeed. (club of clubs). Another effort to of lobbing within the masons as well. This club is rather new to the scene.
However Agenda do conflict between clubs and when they are gathered within the Masons they try and hash it out. Have you noticed that there are no Arabs, Chinese, Blacks, etc.. in the Bildaberg? Did you know up until now they are not allowed to even participate? Makes you think does it not?
Hence the Agenda of Old England "An Agenda of Conquest"

That also led to the forming of the BRIC nations and was formed to counter the efforts of the Bildabergs of the west. Most likely Too little Too late. However it is indeed true that China is the monkey wrench to all the club agendas. Although there are Masons China now. And the Former President of China was a 22-23 degree Mason.

I want to also add another organization I have yet to see anyone mention. One that really has kept a low profile but you all should take a close look. It is the only organization outside of the UN that issues passports already and has been established since the 1950's. They also keep a profile of peace and humanitarian rights....etc.

However I know for a fact that this organization was created and situated for specific reasons. They are sitting and waiting. This organization is WSA. World Service Authorities. (like the name?) Since everyone wants to ponder on Organizations of OA and world Government may I suggest looking really deep into the WSA. by the way you are all welcomed to join this club. Next time if time permits I will share other clubs I noticed no one has mentioned yet.

Good luck on your quests of knowledge and hope that when you believe you have found the truth that you have the courage to act on it and do something about it.

XxOraclesX

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you as this was very valualbe information as was the poster before you talking about Hillary.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
There is lot of smokescreen and planned deception. They have alleged truthers who work for the globalist telling 90% truth but are deceptive by omission or deceive in their info about 10% of the critical info Like Alex Jones who was being overshadowed by Bill Cooper who has to go to make way for this fraud. Ron Paul is another one, as is Maxwell, Ickes, Naomi Wolfe (rhodes scholar) and many more....

They are setting up explanations for the Tribulations coming and its hard to discern who is truthful.

What do you mean by that TG? Are Paul and Ickes NWO insiders?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Absolutely Ickes and Ron Paul are big time insiders........up to their squeaky nose. Ickes is an understudy of Jordan Maxwell; new Ager. Maxwell is New Ager under Spangler and Alice Baily. New Ager has the exact same platforms and tenets as Nazism linked up with Lucis Trust and Theosophical Society links. They are all spawn of Helena P. Blavastsky who by the way had dealings with Albert Pike, Mason and Luciferian back in the Mid-1800's. Its all linked as research will prove out except for those in denial or are shills.

There is a chart that shows a direct comparison of Nazism to New Age in the "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" by Constance Cumbey, 1984.

Jones is either Jesuit or CIA trained, I would wager Tavistock in Europe for a spell. You have to know how the Illuminati works and thinks. They are required by their own protocol and tradition to warn the victims either individually or a country of their impending doom. They warn in various ways I could tell you but in short; he is their warning device. Secondly, his aberrant behavior by being a bully, loudmouth yelling at buildings with single megaphone, splitting up other truther marches, getting arrested, playing the poor me interpol is trying to shut me down but can't, offering no solutions but.....BUT war mongering and feeding the frenzy for "revolting" which is the goal of the Illuminati to spark a civil war. This is close the same as Ron Paul but with a different more laid back approach but he is a Mason and that is a smoking gun. Hes also all talk and like Jones no solution. They know the Federal Reserve is going down as planned to make way for the new currency and planned Jubilee.

Ron Paul is a fraud like Jones, Naomi Wolfe (Rhodes Scholar), Jordan Maxwell, Ickes, Tsarion, Woodcock, Beck, Riellly, and all talk show hosts except for maybe, just maybe Steve Quale and Savage... unless they have me fooled.

It is thought by our circles that Ron Paul was never meant to be a serious presidential candidate but........ Making way by Rand Paul, Mason Son, blood oaths and all.

here is a starter about Ron Paul, I call mousey. He reminds me as another friend said, a rat.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

very significant about his "influence" by Atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand bad news..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

he reads a teleprompter the worse I've ever seen but besides that he cites the conditions and pain in a way showing that he couldn't care less...for me this is almost embarrassing......just to watch....

vodpod.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

YES ASHLEY I AGREE THERE IS A NEW ATHEIST SKEPTIC WORLD ORDER, MUCH WORSE THEN THE RELIGIOUS OLD WORLD ORDERS THAT NO LONGER CONTROL THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD, excuse the caps. Do you think it is possible that this new world order of skeptics and atheists can be defeated with Thomas Bearden's scalar weapon cannon? Or what if all the non skeptics and atheists of the world combine their money to buy up all the gold and silver in the world, oh and palladium and gold-pressed latinum and all the remaining Star Wars movie stills (especially of Carrie Fisher when she was chained to Java the Hut), then what would the elitist scum have to use as currency but their fiat fantasies? I wish I had light-skinned coffee-colored skin like Java grrr. So now what?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this post! I saved the text and put it in a word document. It could be good to show people who don't know about global government. Well done.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The report friom iron mountian in kinda like a blueprint study for the NWO. When I think of the oil spill, i can't help but to think of the report from iron mountain because they talk about creating and enviornmental disaster to basically enslave the people. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join