It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

The march to a world government started in the US by the Jesuits and Masons. The Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt on May 1, 1776. they have a specific agenda, detailed plan and it has been carried from father to son for generations always planning 20-40 years ahead of each generation. It is based on a Luciferian agenda and worship literally.

How??
Counsel of the 13
Committee of the 300
Masons to each generation of mason (33rd Degree+; Knights Templar and Knights of Malta). Illuminati 13 families, Zionist after 1897; and the interconnected families along the way.
Bilderberg group
CFR
RIIA
Trilateral Commission
There are many more round table groupings.

They control the members by bloodline, brainwashing, rewards, murder, blackmail, and many other masterful methods.

They use the principle of the Hegelian Dialectic to accomplish their goals.

They have in fact been responsible for starting every single war, 20 years ahead and have literally been responsible for every single presidential assassination or attempt since Andrew jackson. FACT of history.
All of your above post my friend is about a year late. I posted every bit of that nearly a year ago here at ATS. I am very well researched on all the above you mention, and quite a bit more. You also left out the African, Chinese, Russian, Vatican, and EU mafias also. MI6 are the assassins outta europe that are used by the brits and some case the usa.

You also never mentioned the "Rothschilds". They control all global banking to include the federal reserve, imf, world bank, and the third bank for third world nations. They also own and control Palestine via the 1917 "Balfour Declaration", along with Israel. Which is why you'll never see peace there!

You also forgot to mention GHW Bush's "1000 Points of Light" program. That's the zionist recruiting ground for more "Monarch" sex slaves and other various "MK-Ultra" mind control victims. They have a facility close to where I live and I have seen it with my own eyes. It's disguised as a FEMA staging center. See link:www.thetruthmovement.net...

Yea, they tried to kill andrew jackson 22+ times, and killed lincoln after he refused to finance the civil war any further. The Rothschilds are guilty of creating everything from the global banking institutions to the naacp! Freemasonry goes all the way back to GW, and it has ben said that the masons killed ole george cause he didn't like the plans the masons had for america!

Just like in 1812, america has been a british corporation since then. The louisiana purchase was a deal orchestrated to obtain the land there and then add it to the corporation.

The illuminati works very slowly at times. Like in 1969, they(the illuminati) said that one day, travel would be restricted. Well, look around now and see all the restrictions? See that story here:www.henrymakow.com...
Illuminati Vowed in 1969: "Travel Will Be More Difficult"

I have a lot more info too, so don't think I don't KNOW what's happening!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is how the usa became a british corporation. Pay close attention to the timelines, especially around the 1812 era.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So, as long as the Rothschilds own the Bank of England, I guess that means that they OWN the USA! This is why we need to kick the federal reserve out of the usa!

No other name has become more synonymous with the Illuminati than the Rothschilds. It is believed that the Rothschild family used the Illuminati as a means to achieving their goal of world-wide financial dominance.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"I guess that means that they OWN the USA! This is why we need to kick the federal reserve out of the usa!"

*****Exactly. however, they have owned the USA since 1776. Only one time in our history was the national budget balanced. This was by Andrew Jackson. An attempt was made on his life and both muskets misfired. Jackson whipped the assailant with is walking cane. This was the reason for the war of 1812 to regain control.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Can you substantiate any of your comments on here that the Rothschilds own the BoE ? I've been investigating this for a year and although I do not disaree with you until anybody can actually come up with anything that resembles some form of proof this will still all be theoretical.

The FED as I understand it can not be owned by any foriegn interest and again it seems to me to be only hear say again.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

www.zimbio.com...

Who owns the FED and controls the US government through the economy. The Rothschilds and the Bank of England. The Rothschild Group controls governments, (the USA through the privately-owned Federal Reserve System)
Its no big mystery now. The US Congress gave control of the goverment over to the (FED) private banks which means our country is not controlled by American citizens. (The Congress can take control away from the (FED) private bankers but they never will because the Congress is infested with politicians under the direct control of the FED,CFR etc. Many members of the Congress do the bidding of the CFR)

The underpinning of all major Multi-National Corporations begins with the Rothschild Banking & Mining interests:

* Rothschild Group: Headquartered in London. Finances (in their words) “governments, corporations throughout the world” Here. The Rothschild Group has 47 offices world wide which include New York, Washington DC, Paris, Frankfort, Amsterdam, Rome, Johannesburg, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Madrid, and Hong Kong.
~ Under David René James de Rothschild, (b 1942), son of Guy de Rothschild (1909-2007), the Rothschild Group controls governments, (the USA through the privately-owned Federal Reserve System), financial institutions, mining industries, and Multi-National Corporations throughout the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Has anyone tracked this back to the Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing, i.e. can we vaildate it ?? I have a thread I started myself on this but little feedback.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They have always owned the US since 1814....Andrew Jackson was the only president to balance the budget and broke the control the US. This was the reason for the War of 1812. They even tried to assassinate Jackson but the assailants two muskets misfired and Jackson thrashed him with the walking cane. Since then the Rothschilds were in control. They also financed both sides of our civil war and helped to start it thanks to Mason Albert Pike. It was not even remotely about slavery. Lincoln was shot by the Masonic conspiracy because he was not going to take the repairation loans at 33% interest. His wife.....Mary Todd, Illuminati lass google "Todd + Illuminati family" bad lady. In 1913 colonel mandel house, Banker for Illuminati in the US and linked to JP Morgan, a real scumball. befriended Prez wilson and cajoled him into bringing in the Federal Reserve act......and then the Bank of England owned us ever since. They planned the Great Depression long before 1921, and set it up, confirmed by historical records and quotes to provide the trigger to establish a dictatorship ran by FDR. "Plot to Seize the White House" by Jules Archer 1973. Confirmed by a congressional investigation and involved Major General Smedley Butler, and his testimony before congress in 1934. He blew the whistle. Wall Street funded Hitler in 1928, (prescott bush, DuPont, Rockfeller, Rothschild, Morgan, Henry Ford, Carnegie, IBM et al) financed the nazi Movement fully through I.G. Farben. also helped develop the gas used in the chambers and the experiments the Nazis performed. FACT........

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just gave the main thing, there is no way to include all of the players, knights of Malta the list goes and goes......

I'm sure you know but I mentioned anyway.

In 1969, Nixon set up for the third military coup after signing EO 11647. Obama is just carrying his plans forward since last week. The 10 governors with a government spin. Martial law and another 911 soon. More than likley an attack on Iran to build up Iraq and the RV for the Iraqi dinar, transfer of wealth and the show will begin. WWIII as planned by Albert Pike is yet to happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows

January 29, 2010

The idea of secret banking cabals that control the country and global economy are a given among conspiracy theorists who stockpile ammo, bottled water and peanut butter. After this week’s congressional hearing into the bailout of American International Group Inc., you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all.

Wednesday’s hearing described a secretive group deploying billions of dollars to favored banks, operating with little oversight by the public or elected officials.

We’re talking about the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, whose role as the most influential part of the federal-reserve system -- apart from the matter of AIG’s bailout -- deserves further congressional scrutiny.

The New York Fed is in the hot seat for its decision in November 2008 to buy out, for about $30 billion, insurance contracts AIG sold on toxic debt securities to banks, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., Societe Generale and Deutsche Bank AG, among others. That decision, critics say, amounted to a back-door bailout for the banks, which received 100 cents on the dollar for contracts that would have been worth far less had AIG been allowed to fail.

That move came a few weeks after the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department propped up AIG in the wake of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.’s own mid-September bankruptcy filing.

Saving the System

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was head of the New York Fed at the time of the AIG moves. He maintained during Wednesday’s hearing that the New York bank had to buy the insurance contracts, known as credit default swaps, to keep AIG from failing, which would have threatened the financial system.

The hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform also focused on what many in Congress believe was the New York Fed’s subsequent attempt to cover up buyout details and who benefited.

By pursuing this line of inquiry, the hearing revealed some of the inner workings of the New York Fed and the outsized role it plays in banking. This insight is especially valuable given that the New York Fed is a quasi-governmental institution that isn’t subject to citizen intrusions such as freedom of information requests, unlike the Federal Reserve.

This impenetrability comes in handy since the bank is the preferred vehicle for many of the Fed’s bailout programs. It’s as though the New York Fed was a black-ops outfit for the nation’s central bank.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Note to moderators: I use to have the ability to stick, which I don't anymore, but I would like this thread to be a new sticky. It is among the most well researched and written in this section's history.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is one great thread! Thank you to all who have contributed to the research and given their own ideas. I will try to convey my thoughts as best I can after going through all of this.

I believe man has a longing to be one. We don't want the wars and turmoil that occupy our daily lives now. We can see, faintly, that we are all just human. This vision is obscured by the relentless agenda of those who are pulling the strings.

The MSM will have us confused and beleaguered to the point of wishing for a conclusion to the mindless hatred. Driving us toward their ultimate goal of exterminating large portions of the population. When we step back and look at what is going on, it's easy to see what mechanisms are being employed.

They've instilled concrete absolutes in the form of religion and politics. These are being used to divide us further and they are being used to justify the mass slaughter of countless people. All toward their end game.

You see, I don't believe that man being united and one is a bad thing, but they have told us that it is. They created the NWO concept and those who fight against it will in the end die along with those who hold their religious and political convictions dear and are willing to kill for them.

In the end, according to their plan, we will have a much smaller population under their absolute control.

The alternate plan, the one we know we want but can hardly see, has been taken so far out of our grasp by their plan thus far that it is almost unachievable. It would take years and years of deprogramming.

Unless of course their was a way to wake everyone up at once and suddenly. What would it take?

Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thread now stuck

Well done to AshleyD, I could applaud this thread literally a dozen times. It is well presented.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I agree with your conclusions!! But there is much more to this that even the elite didn't foresee!! But Karl Marx did have the intuition of it...
The roboticians call this the Singularity, but the economist are calling it the Capistalist Market... As for me I call it the first global synthetic consciousness or put bluntly, the BEAST or 666!!

If you are a free thinker, then you might like reading the followings:
Who is Satan or 666 ?
themindtraveler.blog.com...

What might look like the mark of the beast?

The Beast is feeding on what kinds of power?

How our world elite has been tricked to create the Beast?

How Karl Marx has foreseen its creation:

Carl Sagan question to advance Alien life: how did you survive yourself?
The answer to this is HERE:

What the roboticians called Singularity has already happened a while ago, but what is A Singularity?

How to get rid of it?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey guys just wanted to say hello and that I respect what you guys are talking about here. I'm learning this stuff as I go along but you guys got some cool stuff goin on here. There's a cool thread that kinda goes into this same stuff over at entertainmentcentral.iboards.us... which you guys might like. I agree with most of the stuff they said over there but you guys are hitting it right on the nail too. Stay strong and keep saying no to tyranny!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
All anyone has to do to see the reality of a globalist agenda is look at current political events. The push towards globalism, and against national identity is HUGE these days, and they are not slowing down.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

Yeah in 2000 I exposed the Actual Matrix Plan of Julian Huxley working with the CIA's Andrija Puharich:

nonduality.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yeah here's the latest Alex Jones expose on this stuff:

www.youtube.com...=3302

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

That's a fascinating expose investing the Cathy O'Brien mine control locale. Thanks.

www.thetruthmovement.net...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The three part intro posts were excellent! I have ben more inclinced over the years to believe that the NWO is inded real. Peole still use it as a perjorative term against anyone who believes in conspiracy theories (eg he/she belieevs in New World Orders and all that lunar nonsense)Compared to the layout of thsoe three parts this type of argument won't suffice.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join