It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Universal Light

Yes there is going to be a cleansing cycle.

Will all humans die, no.

There will always be some left that survive, it is foretolled.

Look just one step higher here, Quickfix, Death is an illusion. Only the corporal, the carbon based bio-mechanical human body meat suit "dies."That which is Spirit is Immortal in every sense of the word. The Spirit is composed of Pure Energy. God Energy.
Energy can be altered, it's course can be changed, it can be enhanced, or stepped down, as in what a step-down transformer does on an electrical circuit.

I believe the "Harvest" concerns when 90 % of the human population is wiped out due to a cosmic or other event. As all of this Spiritual Energy escapes the human bodies, those in the know can in fact trap this energy, and keep it in a place. Ever heard of the "Well of Souls"? Metaphoric, yes, but....

Edgar Cayce on Human Origins
www.near-death.com...

Our immortal godlike souls were trapped here.....
www.mt.net...

Quoting John Lear...

Every human being has a soul. After that soul is forged in the furnaces of creation it lives forever. Nothing can kill it. Only in very rare, very, very rare cases is a soul eliminated.

After a soul is born it starts to learn living life with integrity and without envy, hate or greed. The only hints the soul is ever given about what it is supposed to learn is that when things go very bad it eventually understands what is wanted. The soul is reincarnated forever but as it gets closer and closer to learning about living with integrity and living life without envy, hate or greed, things start going better.

The moment you die you are shown all the good things and bad things you every did in your life. Nothing has escaped their knowledge. Nothing. Things you may have forgotten, hidden away in some dusty corner of your mind is brought out and shown to you. Nasty things that you thought you got away with are clearly shown to you. Same with the good things. But everything. Every single thing you ever do in your life is recorded.

If you have not measured up to living with total integrity and without any sort of envy, hate or greed you get to advance to a higher level of existence. Some call it heaven but there are much higher levels than that. The greater understanding you have of living with integrity and without envy, hate or greed the higher level of existence of you get to and the more pleasurable it becomes.

For instance, the first grade of what humans call 'heaven', the place you go to when you have reached the level of living with integrity and without envy, hate or greed is this: imagine what you personally think heaven is like. Now, multiply that by 1000 and that is the first grade you will go to when you graduate from the first level of understanding how to live with integrity and without envy, hate or greed. The higher the grade the more pleasurable it becomes.

If you have not measured up, by the end of your lifetime to living with integrity and without envy, hate or greed you are routed through a soul routing machine, sometimes referred to as a soul catcher. It is really not a catcher, it is a router.

Depending on how bad you have been during your lifetime you are taken out behind the woodshed and given a talking to which might include corporeal punishment or worse and it might not. There is no judgment, nobody says anything and any judgment is made by yourself only. You are then immediately rerouted back to earth and put into a newborn baby about 3 days old. They usually wait about 3 days to be sure the baby is going to be healthy. In some cases you have a choice into which family you are going to grow up in.

There are soul routers all over the earth and possibly the moon. I have no proof but I believe that one of the soul routers is the tower shown in Lunar Orbiter 3-84M and 2 others LO photos. For one thing it is pointed directly at earth and for another Joe McMoneagle, a former U.S. Army remote viewer was once tasked to follow the soul of a person who had just died. The soul was headed for the moon but Joe was mentally warned away and never got to find out where it went exactly. I think it went exactly to the tower in LO-84M. And of course, we know that is just an opinion. But in any case there are many 'soul catchers' on earth and other planets.

I should tell you that there are persons far more knowledgeable than me that say that the tower is definitely not a soul catcher or anything to do with the soul. So you can add that information to the equation.

Now let me talk for a minute about the word "Soul Catcher". Somebody started using that, (not me) and it just kind of caught on. Technically it is a soul router. It routes the soul when the person dies whose soul it is to the next person (baby) that it is going to. It doesn't 'catch' anything, it routes the soul.

As far as our soul being 'trapped'. Yes it is trapped in existence and will live for ever and ever and ever. It will never die.

There are no humans without a soul and no one here on earth can make a soul. We can make clones. And we have made hundreds of thousands of human clones but they do not have souls. It is my understanding that the human clones are kept in underground bases in Saudi Arabia and only brought out for special missions. They cannot think for themselves and they only respond to what they are told to do. If they are told to kill themselves they will kill themselves without hesitation.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

I happen to agree with John 100% on this.

We are trapped in an electrical-magnetic field generator right here on Earth.

How Does the Earth's Core Produce the Planet's Magnetic Field?
news.softpedia.com...

Planet Earth: a great magnet
www.spaceweathercenter.org...

What is the Magnetosphere?
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

another doomsday thread? do you ever get tired of spreading disinfomation? ofcoarse its not %100 accurate... its %100 B.S.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If time is an illusion is the spirit our soul always now? If it is, why do we need to find it or connect to it?
Are we confusing Higher spirituality with the need to generate the living will to affect the changes that need to be made to bring about peace on earth?

Is the search for spiritual meaning, in and of itself, an admission that something is lost?
If time is illusion, why is there an illusion of not being connect to a true self, when the self would be permanent and unchanging as there is no time?

You say there is One Truth. But there are many. There is yours, there is mine. There is the truth that time is actual as a facet of illusion in the One truth and the Truth that Time exists as an actual facet of existence but you perceive it as an illusion.

Knowledge=protection=power.
If this is a rule, does it work inverse?
Does Power equal Knowledge?
Does Protection equal Knowledge?
Must one first gain Knowledge to equal Protection so as to equate with Power?

Society's ignorance is what keeps them from recognizing how powerful they truly are.
Spirituality is not excluded from societies ignorance but may infact feed it. In that I mean claimed Spiritual Knowledge will provide Protection from the Power of an actual alternative that is in existence.

People are immersed in these influences because they are easier to control.
Why are your or my spiritual beliefs any different?

When one taps into their true Creator power, there are completely set free from any "controls" that have been put in place. Most people's Creator cords have been severed. When one plugs back in, their realized power becomes infinite. The protection is necessary to fully discover this power.

If people are severed or unplugged, this implies an ability to unplug. Then there is a universal logic and function in experiencing a separation, even if it is illusion.
This implies the knowledge and the protection and the power in separation.
This implies that I can be knowledgeable in my separateness, protect it and empower myself to remain separate by not practicing any method to re-unite me with that which, logically in existence, I can experience separateness from.
This way I would be my true cosmic self in that I am aware that I am myself, separate from that which is just One Truth. I am a separate Truth.

Is Knowing that knowing is experienced alone, to be at peace, confident to see others do as he/she already has, discover that which is only known as your experience.
Is this it?

[edit on 18/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

For some reason, the name Melchizedek automatically came to my mind.

Echo's of Melchizedek or Hidden Hand or RA!!!

The Ra material applied.

Quite refreshing!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

For some reason, the name Melchizedek automatically came to my mind.

This just stopped me cold. A few months ago I read that name for the 1st time and founf myself repeating it over and over. As I did, I had the distinct impression I was growing taller by about 8".

I started a thread asking if anybody else had that experience.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by zosomike

Thank you kindly from one Mike to another.....

Sorry, I had to laugh at that.

A subtle hint?

Or maybe just me being wrong. But if the claim should be true, wouldn't other matters preclude you from spending much time here on ATS? I mean, wouldn't other pressing matters take precedence?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Primordial]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. Even if the cylce did not have this harvesting ending, to live in this manner, meditating, gaining awareness, and to hold the light over this planet, over the oceans, over nature, is a very good thing to do.

I was really happy when I read the posts about holding light over the planet. I do this frequently, in meditation, and over the ocean, because my memory flashes in mediation and listening to dolphin and whale songs showed I came here in a plan to do with the cretaceans.

My question is, how does one begin to feel they are doing the right thing, or enough of it?
When your circumstances are challenging, is holding this light strongly, and also at times, blue healing and peace, pink unity and love, a goal in itself?

Love and light.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this person is spouting the rhetoric of the LAW of ONE series. it can be read at www.lawofone.info

it is actually good information but is channeled informaiton, so read at your own risk with a decisive mindset.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Just one more question Universal Light. Do those who graduate to the fourth density meet up with those that have passed on through death.

Thanks
Thank you for a good post. We all need to be reminded of this now & again. Our places in the bigger picture.When someone asks, will we be reunited? I look at this a little different & here is my theory. I believe We are All One. We are factions of Infinity which is Everything. Everything & Anything is All One. It is just different levels. So when we meet someone, perhaps it is a familiarity because we have learned their same lessons & or were where they have been before . If We are all One. Then a big piece of the experience here is, we should learn to get past the feelings of difference & realize that we are just playing the part of the game for the System or Infinity to grow. Everything & Anything is needed for the progression of advancement. Be thankful to Everything & Anything for playing the role They are, because someone has to in order for the System to work & grow.
In Infinity forever is You.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Density? Do you mean destiny? Or is it actually density? I get confused reading some of the newish age mumbo-jumbo. But reminded me of the movie Roxanne, when he was talking to her via help on a microphone. "You are my density!" ... "What?" "Um.. destiny!" Sorry, that just popped into my head as I read the OP.

Also, is it habit in these general touchy-feely theories to capitalize stuff? One Truth and all that? Just wondering why.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have read Law of One.
I agree that channeling is often disinformation, but the info that this poster has provided closely resembles that which Robert A Monroe provides from his experience and study of OBEs

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I look forward to the rest of the discussions here on this topic...
There is a lovelly positive energy being released through this post and many are grasping the Truth behind the questions as well as the Answers.

Valorian

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Universal Light your post is most welcome and comes at quite the appropriate time. It was about 5 months ago I read the Hidden Hand post, which in turn directed me to read all of the books of the Ra material. I must say nothing in my life has resonated more to me than this information. I went to the extent as to making my own journal while I was reading each of the books so I would make sure I wrote down the points that resonated the most. However lately that initial excitement of finally learning what's really going on in the universe has worn off and I've become a bit frustrated. I had successfully started a dream journal for several weeks (and even having a lucid dream once), but then all of a sudden they just stopped. It got up to a 10 days in a row of my entry being "no dreams last night". I quit journaling and now when I have dreams I can tell my higher self is trying to tell me something (looking me in the eyes and yelling loudly as a matter of fact) but it's as if this mask has been drawn and I can't hear anything.

Needless to say your posts have been a blessing and are much appreciated.
I've never been in more of a time/place where I "just don't feel I belong here." It's as if my spirit wants to vacate my body and be free.

I won't bore you with specifics, but after reading/seeking everything I can I generally feel I am in a place to graduate to 4th density. My wife and 10 month old little girl however, are probably not ready to graduate (just my guess, they could very well be).

My question is, what happens if I graduate to 4th density positive, and they both stay on 3rd density new Earth? Will I have "died" to them and have to leave them to fend for themselves? Should/Could/Will I stay 3rd density to help them see things through to the 4th? The STS in me wants to graduate, but the STO in me wants to stay and provide for them like I am doing now.

Thanks again for your insight.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, so without having to read pages and pages of stuff, can someone tell me if this Law of One is similar in message to The Book of The Law or expands upon it?

From a brief look it seems it is received from RA, while the Book of The Law was received from Horus (through Aiwass).

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I apologise if this is a digression but can you (or anyone else) tell me a bit more about the state achieved by meditation.

How is that you are able to access 'hidden' information in this state?

How do you know that the information gleaned is 'real' and not something produced by the brain?

To take a reductionist position, all mind states would simply be a matter of different brain chemistry. Normal consciousness, meditation, dreams etc would just be a product of the different chemicals flowing through the brain. So how could the mind access any external information except through the normal senses? Is it a question of being able to access subconscious knowledge (i.e stuff you really know but don't know you know).

Or is there a collective unconscious, as Jung believed, that can be accessed through meditation?

Or is it, as some believe, that the physical wold is illusory and that during meditation you connect with the 'true' reality that underpins the physical world.

Has anyone ever proved the efficacy of retrieving hidden information by mediation, oobe, remote-viewing etc?

I'm slightly skeptical but genuinely interested in these phenomena so would be interested to hear other people's views.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

nothing similar. The book of the law is crowlenian occultism, ,whereas the law of one focuses on the history of humanity as well as new age spiritualism, energy pathways, aliens, sex, evil aliens, drugs, as well as many other things. in this case you will just have to read the papers, put in the time its not that bad

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

Thanks, I will check it out. Just asking because I have done some study of The Book of The Law and Thelema and was curious if this was related.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Thanks for making this thread; it always makes me very happy to see anybody putting in this kind of effort in the name of love.

Thank you. It is my honor to be of service.

Originally posted by Monts
1. I've heard about this "harvest" from my brief browsing of the law of one material, and I have wondered; how is this "harvest" going to play out in the physical sense from our perspective? Will we go to bed, and wake up in a new density/world? Will we see spaceship/ufo's coming down? Will we see and feel some kind of cosmic light elevating us to a new vibration?

And how long will this take? A year? A month? 5 years? 5 seconds?

This has been discussed earlier in the thread but many will have different experiences based upon their perceptions. There will be a timeless moment for everyone in which there are shown who they truly are, that they are loved, are they are part of the One. Many will forget this moment by design in order to continue their learning.

There are still many timelines that will play out so it is impossible for me to tell you in the manner in which it will happen. It is impossible from a third density perspective to answer this though I will tell you that many higher density beings have taken the utmost care in order for this to happen in the most beneficial manner possible.

I will also tell you that I have seen the Neutral energy of Zero Point on a couple instances and it is possible that certain entities might possibly experience an engulfing of this Neutral energy. Please take note of the word possibly. I do not make predictions. Anything can happen.

Intersting thread, nice read!
There's a very similar thread on ATS, namely:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The owner of the thread states that a large planet (a brown dwarf) is approaching our planet. If my memory serves me well, this is part of the ascension process.

Can you give your thoughts about this? It seems contradictory to the quoted post above.

Thanks in advance,

Thom

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

there are traces of thelema in the law of one, in the way they make contact with RA, but otherwise the content is very different. Crowley focuses mostly on imposing your own will on the universe whereas the law of one information tells you to be a service to the will of the universe, catch the drifT???

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this material is impressive when first approached but when thought about and analytically compared with other sources it loses credibility.
Seth speaks, the urantia book, the law of one, etc... are all very interesting and fun to try to believe in but the fact of the matter is that they are all unreliable, being channeled works from people who openly admit to use of '___', marijuana, as well as other mind altering substances which leads away from credibility, whatever your opinion on the use of those substances are they still alter your true reality.
believing in this stuff is almost like believing in the guy screaming about hoopity joopity on the street corner.
it is a lovely hippie message though

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join