It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
reply to post by Universal Light

Very well put response and I couldn't agree more my friend.
Great thread to start.

The more people who react to the spark of interest, the better for our progression/development.

Threads like this are the flame to that spark.

Much love...

Thank you kindly from one Mike to another. If one spark was all that came out of this entire thread, it would be totally worth it.

Love and blessings to you brother.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My brothers and sisters, it is almost 6AM in Chicago and I have to atune before bed and get up early as it will be a very busy day. I did not think this thread would garner as much interest this quickly but I'm very happy for it. I will get to the rest of the questions as soon as I can which will most likely be late tomorrow night. I look forward to what comes next, this has been a blessing.

Move past the illusion and become who you have truly always been.

You are loved.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Sorry that just split the beans for me; when I read the word *MEDITATION*.

Oh please, let alone the world is not ready to start opening its soul and mind to some HINDU philosophies.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Thanks for your answer. The only reason i have become open to these kinds of "new age" ideas is because a few months before she passed away she had two nights in a row an "apocalyptic dream" that continued even though she woke up and told about it, it continued.

What got me interested was her description of what it was like seeing the dream which parallelled some accounts described at ats. The most important aspect was her description of everything being fractal in nature and what you see being composed of 2 dimensional fractals that you "rotate" to form what you see. She also mentioned of "persons" being on different levels; some actually "being" there, others being "spectator" like who part took by sending only "text" input, and finally most people as just being there, but not "doing" anything. She mentioned i was one of the ones communicating via "text" but not actually being there "in person".

She even tried to visually describe some of these things on paper, mainly what the fractal of "seeing" consisted of and how to "rotate" to form the picture. (There is an animated avatar here at ats that looks exactly like it, with a person sitting in yoga, 3 strings going to the head and whole picture rotating left-right, i will edit link here when i stumble upon it). Edit to add: She was not active on ats or similar boards even though "conspiracy theories" were of interest to her, so she did not get these "implanted", she actually had to experience em)

Does anything of this say something to you?

This is however offtopic and i will probably start an own thread about it when i get my hands on the pictures (i havent been to our home since she passed away, too many memories of her there).

[edit on 18-1-2010 by above]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by above]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This post is further proof that there's a sucker born every minute.
I'm shocked, absolutely shocked your not asking for money with this post.
It's just embarrassing, the post is embarrassing, and the gullibility is just embarrassing...
I going to give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest you actually believe what you say. And so I will give you a news flash. Everything you say is untrue.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Move past the illusion and become who you have truly always been.

We certainly live in a world of maya (illusion).

Universal Light, thanks for an excellent thread. My awakening to this STS planet came about from investigating 9/11. I was so shocked by what I discovered that I started questioning and researching everything, taking nothing for granted. You quickly discover there's no end to the rabbit hole.

It reminds me of a saying by Siddartha Gautama:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

You've inspired me to spend less time being caught up in the maya and more towards meditation and spiritual development.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I just want to jump in and contribute an answer to what I feel is suitable for page 4 at the bottom, Monty's question I believe, about what will it be like for 3rd density re-start?

What I get, is that life will continue on, but stress WILL melt away for a considerable amount of time. With all of the 91% STS gone, this planet WILL feel like a eutopia compared to now for quite a long time, so, those who were close to graduation during the last cycle may find this boring and push sooner at starting to be negative, but it will take, I believe, another 35000 years to get to this point again, mabey longer, I can't rember the time....

BUT, this is according to the seperate timelines.....in some, it will just be a blink, and on things continue, and as OP said, we cannot predict accuratly as the timelines are different, in another timeline the negative sts may go out with such a bang that 3d starts back quite a bit, or, 3d could just continue on and the say, 65%ers will keep that stress up enough for the faster lessons etc, if that makes any sense...

Hope that helps, I am going to read the rest now.

(edited for bad typing, lol, hope it's better)

[edit on 18-1-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
what i don't like about the whole journey and is quite disturbing is at the end of it all,not just leaving this plane or the next and the next and so on,i believe at the end of all our lifetimes and not just on earth but the lives and experiences in the temporary heavens, we actually do die at the end of it all, and we are just food of experiences for something else,

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ok I haven't read the whole thread yet, just have to get some thoughts/questions in, hopefully they are not repeats.

I can't claim to actually made it to finding 'true self' but I have been experiencing things from meditation. One thing that has been growing in me recently and has me worried is a sense that "I am done". Things that bind me to this world seem to be falling away. I have started asking for guidance to find what remains for me to do but I am not getting answers.
This worries me enough that I am tempted to stop with the meditation ...
Unfortunately I have gotten into such a habit with it I often drop into that state 'accidently'.
Any words of wisdom on finding remaining purpose to maintain the connection would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

what i don't like about the whole journey and is quite disturbing is at the end of it all,not just leaving this plane or the next and the next and so on,i believe at the end of all our lifetimes and not just on earth but the lives and experiences in the temporary heavens, we actually do die at the end of it all, and we are just food of experiences for something else,

You haven't quite grasped the concept yet pauldamo. There is no something else, it is YOU. When all the journeying is done and you arrive at the place of oneness, It is still YOU only now you have the knowledge of everything.

Every one of us arrives at oneness to discover that we are the same entity. It will be your mind and my mind and everybody's mind saying I am ... I am God.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

take up a hobby, gardening, or a pet, or something extremley challenging.

I had the oddest we are ONE moment today, talking with my grandma, and letting her complain away instead of stepping in and standing up for everyone she complained about, I just laughed and looked at her, thinking she also realised we are just the same person....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
UL, I truly appreciate the actual content of your posts and your willingness to share your paradigm of truth as you experience it. So thank you for that and I mean that.

However I have a personal issue with your writing style. Like I said it's absolutely personal, so nothing objective here.

Using "the prophetic voice style" and signing your posts with "You" makes my hackles go up. The information you share is not new or anything revolutionary (at least not to me) but the format by which you address the reader creates a sense of separation.

Signing a post with "You" addresses the reader's sense of "Me". However within the limitations and the 3D setting of this interaction, there is a clear distinction between You and Me. Granted, that distinction might be illusory in nature, yet is very helpful for the sake of interaction in this environment. Therefore identifying yourself as "Me" comes of as slightly arrogant, as if you are saying: "I am self realized and therefore know that I am You, so I am going to sign my posts with 'You' to give you the opportunity to realize that You are actually Me, and there is no one but yourself around here."

From what I have read you have a lot of valuable insights to share. However the format by which you offer your wisdom could benefit from a slightly more accessible tone.

Again, this is MY personal opinion. It might not make any sense to YOU.

Kind regards,

Me

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

funny, you just sound like the OP, talking to himself outloud, lol....

us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What are the spiritual consequences of suicide?
Or milder approach, why should we struggle to stay on this earth??

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
didnt you leave a couple of threads about your alien interactions? is this where you have learned this stuff from?

im sure your last thread said you were leaving and wouldnt be back to see the comments on your last thread.

i dont really believe wot yoursaying.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Might anyone be able to give any physical evidence, for such a cycle?

(not just people getting telepathic etc. which is totally natural for any living being, now that we have internet and all -> people are connecting all over the world now with their consciousnesses etc.)

I personally need to know what is going on..

how to actually help things get better on this planet, and this is why I need tangible information / irrefutable logic, to show wheter there is an universal cycle guiding the consciousness of all, or wheter we are just in a point of evolution, where all might seem, as if it was guided by some force (or a point of time) in the future, and all that is going on (the spreading spirituality etc.) could be easily (mis)interpreted as having a driving force..

All the sources I have checked are really awfully vague, though I think hindus have really been talking about such cycles.. Also all the reports trying to prove there is some kind of cyclical movement of our solar system up & down in the galaxy etc. are lacking the irrefutability how it could be proven that such a cycle would be going on ?

Plz, If I am missing something, someone clarify this for me!

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The Bible has something to say about a "harvest" too,coming at the end of the age.

I won't attempt to interpret what it means,because aside from knowing that it is a time of seperating the wheat from the chaff,I would hate to be wrong in saying how He is going to go about this.

I also doubt any of you who claim to be "God" yourselves care much at all about what the Bible says,unless you want to try to twist it to say what you want to hear. If that were not so,you would know what it says about the blasphemy you are doing,and you would not be so proud.

Listening to you all talk like this reminds me of Satan in the garden,saying to Eve,"Ye shall be as God".

For the record:I am not you,you are not me,and we are not God!

But carry on with your delusions,if that's the best you can do. You've all heard the gospel before,and you've made your choice. I'd pray your hearts would be softened enough to turn to the Lord and seek Him instead of whatever else it is you are after. There may not be much more time left.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have been attempting to prepare for the harvest for the past 2 years.
I have mostly been a compassionate 'service to others' person for 67 years.
Two years ago I felt close to death and made a concious decision to postpone it by taking charge of my own health using natural (not pharmacutical) means.

I have retreated from all but essential contact with people.
I call it my hibernation. I am not lonely, I just find that I can sense the stress emanating from others, and it is counterproductive to my struggle for physical survival to expose myself to their stress.

Days on end spent alone have a calming effect on me.
I do not meditate in the accepted sense - I do many hours of 'still sitting' - a state which I first heard of by watching videos of Adyshanti. I have read his book Emptyness Dancing.

I have never experienced an OBE and am reluctant to conciously attempt one, although I have experienced seeing with closed lids. The nearest I have ever got to enlightenment was the strong physically felt 'click' of my heart chackra.

I spend most of the day researching the truth of spirituality. I do not have a religion.
I have recently read two books by Robert A Monroe, and much of what you say I found there, and it 'rang true'. I await delivery of the 3 books Matrix V.

I am aware that it is not constructive to desire a 'prefered outcome' at the time of harvest, but I would be delighted to graduate directly to 5th density.

I would appreciate your view on that as a possibilty.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by margaretr]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by margaretr]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Mythtified

funny, you just sound like the OP, talking to himself outloud, lol....

us

Then why is it You (plural) that answer?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Important Information

Time is not an illusion. Time is a feature of the finite universe, and indeed it is finite. If you have any limitations at all, any boundaries at all, any distinguishing features, any surfaces, any place that you are not, any thing you cannot do, any wonderment, any curiosity, any goals, any need for anything whatsoever, including meditation or contemplation, then indeed you are finite. Time happens because you can't be everywhere at once. Time happens because you must cross intervening space to get from one place to another.

Time is to motion what space is to objects.

The only entity that doesn't experience time is the entity that is at all places at once, never leaving those places, for if there is no need to travel in order to get anywhere, there is not time. Time = motion, and motion is not an illusion at all.

The mumbo-jumbo that tells you that you are infinite, and that you can be in all places at the same time, and that you can contemplate all things simultaneously with absolute perfect and complete understanding... that is the illusion of wishful thinking. Be careful when you meditate that you don't listen to every "guide" that speaks to your thoughts, for not all "voices" are telling the truth, and not all "voices" are for your benefit.

The fact that the spirit exists forever only shows that the spirit has a never-ending time-line, but that time-line must be traversed, step-by-step, and that is the same for all finite entities, regardless of what density they dwell at... only the Source is infinite... all else is finite until it finally joins with the infinite at some point in its journey. Until that TIME, TIME is quite real.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by downisreallyup]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join