It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

Yeah, I see. Though I see Thelema as more of following your own true will and not allowing others to impose theirs upon you, rather than imposing yours on the universe. If your will is to impose upon the universe, so be it, but not necessary. I guess, taking into account Crowleys writing style, it could be interpreted as you say.

But, I don't want to go off topic so that will be left for another discussion.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Ok I haven't read the whole thread yet, just have to get some thoughts/questions in, hopefully they are not repeats.

I can't claim to actually made it to finding 'true self' but I have been experiencing things from meditation. One thing that has been growing in me recently and has me worried is a sense that "I am done". Things that bind me to this world seem to be falling away. I have started asking for guidance to find what remains for me to do but I am not getting answers.
This worries me enough that I am tempted to stop with the meditation ...
Unfortunately I have gotten into such a habit with it I often drop into that state 'accidently'.
Any words of wisdom on finding remaining purpose to maintain the connection would be greatly appreciated.

I have heard many say that no matter what they are doing they always feel they should be doing something else. I don't know if others have felt this way. This realization, in my experience, is a transitional state and awareness in progresses. I feel we eventually come to realize, or at least I did, that we are not the 'doer.'

As the constructs of a lifetime of social & religious programming crack and fall away at first there is a vast emptiness, yet it's an environment full of spiritual energy. All part of the awakening - IMHO.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I apologise if this is a digression but can you (or anyone else) tell me a bit more about the state achieved by meditation.

How is that you are able to access 'hidden' information in this state?

How do you know that the information gleaned is 'real' and not something produced by the brain?

To take a reductionist position, all mind states would simply be a matter of different brain chemistry. Normal consciousness, meditation, dreams etc would just be a product of the different chemicals flowing through the brain. So how could the mind access any external information except through the normal senses? Is it a question of being able to access subconscious knowledge (i.e stuff you really know but don't know you know).

Or is there a collective unconscious, as Jung believed, that can be accessed through meditation?

Or is it, as some believe, that the physical wold is illusory and that during meditation you connect with the 'true' reality that underpins the physical world.

Has anyone ever proved the efficacy of retrieving hidden information by mediation, oobe, remote-viewing etc?

I'm slightly skeptical but genuinely interested in these phenomena so would be interested to hear other people's views.

Meditation brings us into our knowing, our right hemisphere, and our connectors, to higher self, and the multiverse, its where our soul memories are. Raising our frequency also does this, both in meditation, and by listening to songs, such as whale and dolphin sounds, hemisync, isotones, binaurals, and meditating in nature, as much as possible. It connects you to your psi self, we are sensing systems, when we bust out the left brained matrix. Whales and dolphins help us to reach the highest frequencies quickly, they are earth angels, and cosmic. Also, their langauge is understood cosmically, by many races, so listening will stir soul memories as well..

Also, practicing ho'onoponopono, which is akin to letting of the duality and karma, to letting go of all that is in you, for everything is a mirror, that prevents you from seeing anyone else, or all things as light, and asking Spirit to come in, taking responsiblity for all the data running, most of which we don't know, and possibly even past lives, and saying sorry and asking for help to just let it all go. This really raises frequency. Between this and listening to dolphins and whales, you may feel a strong need to ground, and this is as simple as picturing, or really, hugging a tree.

www.youtube.com...
morningmayans frequency classes, this is more advanced one, but her channel is terrific. this gives a kind of overview and then she has many break downs of this on her channel.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
no universal, you got it all wrong. wishful thinking is what i would call it. though you are right when it comes to harvesting, just the wrong idea.

true, the harvesting of the earth is upon you all, thing is, you're harvested for food. they're done with they're testing and in conclusion, human are edible and rich in genetic material.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I apologise if this is a digression but can you (or anyone else) tell me a bit more about the state achieved by meditation.

Hello MA

I hope I can assist you on this :-)

Meditation is simply the process of stilling the mind enough so that you can hear the Truth, the Truth is what we call 'God' it is a state of conscienceness that is all aware, all knowing.

The mind creates thought and emotion, where this can be usefull it is not all usefull, it can overtake you and lead you down thought patterns that you have gone down before over and over again.

Yogis, call the process of hearing the Truth as Prana or sound form (also called Shabd), it is the sound within the stillness, the very sound of creation.

You can achieve the same stillness in contemplation and prayer, it does not matter what you call it it remains the same - Truth

Give thanks to the mind and respect it too, it has a clear job to do so that you are enabled to be a rational entity - human is one way of calling 'it'

Meditation allows oneself to reax to the sound that carries the vibration of love so that you can enter Truth and undersatnd the message it has for you, through your level of perception and awareness.

It is one of many routes to awareness, it is the most natural way of achieving awareness.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Valorian]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i dont want the cycle to end i would give up my soul to keep this shell of a body we have i dont want to die as the super elite watchs all of us die as they live

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

I look forward to your questions.

1. Do you know anything about aliens?

2. Do you listen to Whale songs? Those are good to raise vibrational frequency.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I have a dog as well. I have meditated on whether or not he is Harvestable and it has turned out that he will. There are things from the position of the owner that you can do to increase the Harvestability of your German Shepard. This includes showing it as much love as possible, treating it as your equal (which includes speaking to it in the same voice as you would another human), and sharing the lessons you have learned in this incarnation.

You

if eYe may add to You...

the way i understand it is that when a master and a dog, for instance, are super-close and have an affinity for one another (in which case it is probable that the two have spent many other life-experiences together in some part) and the master is vibrating at a relatively high frequency, the pet gets on the "fast-track" and evolves rapidly in a shorter period of time than would *normally* take.

------------

Originally posted by Quickfix
Some humans always survive, it is just the way it works.

that's evolution

-------------

excellent thread, UL! i've only gotten through the first page of the thread but i'll come back when i have time to read the rest.

everything you've said, so far, is just about the same as i understand it. which is proof, in itself, of the approaching unity.

one question:
when you speak of the "neutral energy," do you mean something like an impartial and totally fair judge (discerner)?

good job

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is interesting thread, no doubt, strange how some can be unsure of their own existance.
Some posters said somethings, but did you not ever think that if what we are experiencing was not taking place, even the nothing could not, not exist.
Is it really so hard not to see yourself in others, if you look thru someone else's eyes , you might see yourself, happy, sad, lost, found, in pain, what ever, I think it is called compassion or empathy.
I do this more now adays, it makes me more happy than sad, I will give someone a hand if they need it, I might even give them a kick in the #, but not with the same intent in mind, a good kick, not a bad one.

If more felt this way I believe it would be a better world reguardless if there is or is not, a God, that will make you pay someday.
I believe it was said if you met The Christ on the road and ask him to walk a mile with you he would walk two, this would of been good also, unless you only had a mile to walk.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing

Originally posted by Chett

I have heard many say that no matter what they are doing they always feel they should be doing something else. I don't know if others have felt this way. This realization, in my experience, is a transitional state and awareness in progresses. I feel we eventually come to realize, or at least I did, that we are not the 'doer.'

As the constructs of a lifetime of social & religious programming crack and fall away at first there is a vast emptiness, yet it's an environment full of spiritual energy. All part of the awakening - IMHO.

hmm, I don't exactly feel empty, more like done. Like I finished a job.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi Universal Light.
I see that you are well versed in "The Law Of One". Have you visited or do you post on the "Bring4th" site, which is dedicated to the discussion of "The Law Of One"?

Also, can you tell me about my vibratory level?

Thank you,
Peelstreetguy.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Universal Light

Yes there is going to be a cleansing cycle.

Will all humans die, no.

There will always be some left that survive, it is foretolled.

Humans will not die due to the cycle, in fact the vast majority will survive. The only deaths will be from the earth itself as it is stuck between positive and negative energies, although these will only be minor cataclysmic events.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Agreed, the Harvesting has begun.

Wanderers and Watchers it is time to do your jobs and take your assigned sides.

Everyone else please put your fears aside, it will only hurt for a second!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very awesome thread Universal! I've been reading threads about this harvest thing for a while now and am starting to understand it more and more.
I do believe i am of the 51% STO, as I live in the now without regrets, learning from my mistakes, and keeping as happy and positive as possible. The question i have for you is this:

Eventhough my life is filled with happiness, i treat others with respect and dignity, and love everyone equally, and am truly grateful for my experience here, I do have a couple of addictions I'm trying to rid myself of. One is smoking cigarettes, SNIP

I hate smoking cigs, and have been trying to give it up for years now, but find it dam near impossible to do. If I am still smoking when the harvest comes, what will happen to me? I am still a really good person, but have this nasty addiction.

SNIP

Can u give me your perspective on this?

Thanks!

ADMIN PERSPECTIVE:The discussion of illegal drug use is not allowed here.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If time is truly an illusion, dates mean absolutely nothing, hence 2012 is BS.

I agree time is an illusion. Put things off till later. Procrastination at it's best.

The moment is now.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In your mention of the Hidden-Hand, I did get somethings out of that read , I was having some problems with thought's of revenge, and what he said about having bad thought's did help me to over come the problem.
The one on Ra I read part of, but never got the right channel.

What the Hidden-Hand said on the harvest, kind of strange, and the book that just came out " Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed" by DR. Thomas R. Horn, now that book is kind is scary, seems to be in line with what Hidden-Hand was saying.
Link to Book; www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...
For those not aware book is about "the secrect destiny of America", Freemason's and what they are really up to.
Refers to anti-christ , lucifer, restoring Golden Age of Osiris

[edit on 18-1-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
Very awesome thread Universal! I've been reading threads about this harvest thing for a while now and am starting to understand it more and more.
I do believe i am of the 51% STO, as I live in the now without regrets, learning from my mistakes, and keeping as happy and positive as possible. The question i have for you is this:

Eventhough my life is filled with happiness, i treat others with respect and dignity, and love everyone equally, and am truly grateful for my experience here, I do have a couple of addictions I'm trying to rid myself of. One is smoking cigarettes, SNIP.

I hate smoking cigs, and have been trying to give it up for years now, but find it dam near impossible to do. If I am still smoking when the harvest comes, what will happen to me? I am still a really good person, but have this nasty addiction.

Can u give me your perspective on this?

Thanks!

according to the law of one anything that you do that is a service to self, i.e. smoking pot or cigs, is negative in its distortion but will not render you un-harvestable. what makes you harvestable is activating and unifying your energy centers which are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. these are corresponding to your chakaras. each has a human emotion behind them. red being power hungry and violet being love and understanding.

what i find interesting about the law of one material is that we are in a density that resonates in a 7 point octave much like a musical scale that actually has a resonating spiritual tone. by activating and uniting each of our energy centers we are able to move very slowly or quickly throughout out the distortions of space and time. read up on the law of one because it does hold some interesting insights.

Admin Edit: removed discussion of illegal activity from quoted material as the original post has been edited.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just a quick question then i will let it be. This thread is very similar to great thread I read a while back, saying the same thing authored by member Hidden-Hand and his Thread, Window of Opportunity are you hidden hand or stealing this idea
Not accusing just asking

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thank you Universal Light for starting this thread, I have read every single post and reply and feel a positive energy in connection with you. I see what you are doing and why you are doing it, it's good to see a fellow messenger who can help guide others on their path.
Please ignore the naysayers on this thread, as I'm sure that you know they will come to understand what is true and what is not, I have had personal experience with people who do not think outside the box and they tend to see a guiding hand in a different way than how it is meant, they often see it as if you are saying, "this is how it is, believe it" when infact it is the opposite. The idea is to open peoples minds to new and different ideas, to let them find their own way along the path and to find their own truths.

Now, if you don't mind I have a few questions that I would like to ask you!

1.) What is your opinion on those who show no interest in developing themselves physically and spiritually? What in your opinion is the best way way to help them open their eyes and find their own truth?

2.) With regards to Out of Body experiences I have not long started having these experiences however I tend to stop quickly as I feel the sensation of my spirit rising up and it does sometimes scare me, I do feel a presence near me when doing this and the last time I felt it I stopped straight away, something told me deep inside to stop. I tend to have these experiences naturally, without meditation, usually as I am laying in bed at night. Do you think I should continue to let them happen naturally and let go of my fear and see what happens? Or can this be dangerous?

3.) I am a regular Lucid Dreamer and this is mostly where I learn a lot about things, I had one lucid dream quite a while ago and I believe its core message was to let go of fear, as fear manifests, I was on a cliff top and knew I had to jump off onto the rocks and crashing waves bellow. I did, I fell all the way towards the rocks and then at the last moment I flew upwards and upwards, then I had the sensation of rubber being stretched across me, as if I was pushing through a layer, I did and it was incredible... I had a feeling of intense euphoria and saw colours that I cannot describe, I can only liken it to a '___' trip... I felt that was my reward for letting go of fear. In your opinion, what do you think this experience was? Did I enter into another plane? the astral realm?

Thanks,

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow.. This post has answered questions I was not aware I already knew the answers to. It has furthered my belief that all truths are already self evident.
I also noticed you deliberately mentioned you were in Chicago... what part of Chicago, I feel as though we already know each other

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join