It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon
What of feelings? Such that of joy or sorrow? Even filled with its many imperfections it is still perfect and beautiful. I understand that all is to come to pass but I don't wish to look back at my life through mechanical eyes, what will be emotions like?

I am speaking on this from the side of fourth density positive. Fourth density negative would be a whole different explanation. I think the fact that there is a split at fourth density answers some of your questions.

Feelings are utopian. There may be imperfections but you don't see them as such. You are connected with the Creation in direct service to others. Your eyes will be anything but mechanical. Remember how I said your energy body contained holographic eyes? Those holographic eyes contain so much that there are not third density words to describe the euphoria. You would have to see that yourself.

Emotions will be pure and loving. Your overwhelming feeling of love and compassion far, far supercede anything that can be felt with this third density vehicle.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Uniersal,
,I'll have to think about it.

Ha, so will I. I will meditate on this tomorrow evening and see what I come up with. I must say you have blown me away with what you came up with. You are more confirmation and my deepest gratitude goes towards you for this.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hello Universal Light, thanks for spending your time here with us today.

In order to graduate to the next density I have to be 51 percent in service to others. What is considered "service to others"? I have a general concept of what this mean but would love to read what you have to say.

What are your thoughts on the use of cannabis for recreational AND/OR spiritual reasons?

How does it feel becoming aware of my true existence? Similarly, how does it feel becoming one with all?

What is the most efficient way to becoming primarily in service of others?

When I meditate, I imagine white energy bursting out of my heart to surround the whole earth. Is this sufficient? What should I focus on?

Do I ring any bells inside of you?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Well, thank you. I will say this, whoever you may be, I get nothing but positiveness from you. Now, as you and I both know, the senses can be deceived. However, my sense of you is goodness.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I am not clear on the space time,time space aspect, but I feel that both explanations are correct. The density that follows this is one is one of great beauty and our spiritual self has a period of adjustment and re-assimilation.

This can take as long as required until the time of the second death. It is here that we enter the plane where we undergo a sort of judgment. It is no more than the judgment we make upon ourselves once we leave the physical plane.

It is more a meeting of minds to assess whether a new incarnation is necessary or not, for some it is mandatory. I believe many of us return even though we are not compelled, and we do so to help those that do need to return.

I believe there are many densities, each more beautiful than the other and that we lose our physical appearance as we ascend through the densities. Journey through the densities is a one way street, those who have ascended can travel down to meet with friends but those who have not graduated cannot ascend.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by herefortheride
Thank you for your post and explanations of your knowledge. I am on the same path and for the last year have experienced an awakening to the illusion of third density. Although my daily routines tend to keep me focused on the illusion and can sometimes affect me negatively through stress (mainly due to financial matters), I try to maintain an open view about what challenges are cast my way.

Sometimes this upsets my girlfriend because I rarely get mad about things; she is usually the one sorting out our money matters and resolving issues because I am too accepting of what people tell me, she will keep arguing her point and usually gets her way
I feel that this is something I should work on, but I don't like arguing. What would you recommend?

Also you mentioned you can recommend some reading material and meditation techniques, could you please share those with us?

Thanks.

My pleasure brother.

Let me give you a tool to help you when going through your daily routine because I know it can be challenging.

You are not your thoughts. You do not own your thoughts. They are not what makes you you. When you become aware of this, your paradigm starts to shift. You begin to see thoughts as part of the collective whole. You can choose which thoughts are yours and which aren't. That is what it means to be aware of your thoughts.

Now expand upon that. You understand this awareness and it becomes a part of you. When you get this down, you become aware of your awareness. When you can understand this, you are becoming the actualized form of the self-master you have always been. Being aware of your awareness. I know that sounds difficult but you can do that. I promise. If that needs clarification, don't hesistate to ask.

Let me tell you one thing, if you are not one to get mad, don't. There are those who literally feed off negative emotion and the less negative emotion you output, the better you are serving the whole.

In terms of your girlfriend, I would feel as if I would be breaching your Free Will so I would say this is up for you to explore but if you insist, I will share my thoughts on that.

As far as reading material goes, the most accurate source of information on the planet is The Law of One (lawofone.info...). It has made it's way around ATS and many will commend the knowledge within it. Again, use discernment as while it is the most accurate source out there for truth, it is only roughly 85% accurate and there are various reasons for this. Deception is not one of them.

Also, there was a thread on ATS by an insider with the handle Hidden Hand (home.comcast.net...) which was a good read. This is less accurate though than The Law of One (roughly 65% accuracy) as this source is STS in nature and openly admits to having an agenda while dishing out truths. He is in fact a higher density nature entity incarnated in the third density so his knowledge is strong. Some of the things he says are spot on but many are self serving so it would be a good source to practice discernment. It is also a drastically shorter read than the LOO.

I will give you a meditation I used when I first began my awakening. If you seek further advanced meditation, U2U me and I will be of further assitance as it is something I cannot link.

www.gnostic.org...

All my best to you my friend.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
but light we can't all be the same cause I really love my individuality lol I really like this form and I really like seeing how I see things in this reality, even though I would love to progress into the next I would want to do so with the same perspectives or thought patterns able to think talk to myself in my head lol

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Universal Light, i have some questions i'd be happy to hear your thoughts about.

My loved one recently passed away. She was what i consider my soulmate, my whole life, and she felt the same way about me.

Are there such things as soulmates, or just people you sync with less or more? Will i be able to meet her again (during the zero point / in next density) ?

What if she "graduates" and i continue here until the next harvest. Will we eventually be able to meet in the next density, or will we be in different places due to different graduation passes?

She was the most compassionate and kind person i have ever known, why did she deserve to die as a young woman? Had she learnt her current incarnations lesson and was scheduled to be reborn (and possibly i had a lesson to learn from loosing the only thing important in my life?) ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I don't have any questions. I loved this post, and thankful that you share.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Melchizedek (Hebrew: מלכי-צדק, Malkiy-tsedeq) is mentioned twice in the Hebrew Bible. The first occurs at Genesis 14:18-20, part of the larger story of Genesis 14:17-24 which tells how Abram returns from defeating king Chedorlaomer and his associates and meets with the king of Sodom, at which point (KJV translation):.....
]Priesthood?[/url]

I must say this does not resonate with me but another name on the link you provided is the name I am in full resonation with.

Universal, what is your take on the 2012 bit? I personally don't think anything perceptible will happen, but I do think that it will be a fact that,say, twenty years later we will look back and say, "Yeah, that's when things started to change."

2012 is an idea not a date in my perception. You cannot calculate matters of a highly spiritual nature linearly. Because of this, I don't make predictions on the future. However, and this is entirely speculation so please don't quote me but the Harvest is happening around this time. That means ~2011-2013. It won't be past 2013. The more I meditate on this, the more that it seems to me the Harvest is happening sooner as opposed to later. As further confirmation, before Christmas, my sixth density group soul appeared to me one night and gave me the message "The Harvest has begun". It was in the sense that the final stage has begun. We shall see.

That is the ultimate question, isn't it?

It is my friend....one that I will be looking into.

You

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi Uni-light!

Thanks for making this thread; it always makes me very happy to see anybody putting in this kind of effort in the name of love.

I have a few questions, however I won't be able to post any kind of response for a while as I just got back from a concert, and am VERY exhausted

I got very excited, and my questions can't wait for tomorrow

1. I've heard about this "harvest" from my brief browsing of the law of one material, and I have wondered; how is this "harvest" going to play out in the physical sense from our perspective? Will we go to bed, and wake up in a new density/world? Will we see spaceship/ufo's coming down? Will we see and feel some kind of cosmic light elevating us to a new vibration?

And how long will this take? A year? A month? 5 years? 5 seconds?

2. I'm a little confused by you claiming that the people who are mostly in service of themselves will progress to "4th density negative", while people who are 51% of this will remain in 3rd density. Isn't 4th density moving up? What is life in 4th density negative to be exact? (I don't think me, or anyone I know is going there, however I am quite curious)

3. What is life going to be like for those who remain in 3rd density? Will their new world be a better place than earth? What will be the advancement of civilization when life begins in this new era, i.e. stone age, industrial age, ect., or will it be something new entirely?

I guess I'm mainly wondering if this harvest is going make life better for the people who remain in 3rd, and what this life is going to be like.

4. What is an approximate time-frame for the harvest, implying that we remain on the current time-frame type world that is the present.

Will it happen this year? Or withing 5 years? Or within 10 years?

Thanks again for your time.

I am really exciting for whatever is going to happen, and like you said, I myself feel like whatever is going to happen is pretty much the entire reason I chose to incarnate into this life.

My whole life I have been feeling like I've been waiting for something to happen/change- A feeling like I don't really belong to the world right now, but I will in the near future.

Thanks,

Monts

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

I haven't really gone anywhere. I have no clue if the supposed third eye chakra has anything to do with the Spiritual third eye itself, but I sometimes will gain an extreme physical sensation slightly above the space between my eyes.

As for experiencing things, at best I have just barely seen a multitude of interweaving lines for a few seconds. I can not really say that I can move. I have in a sense seen my limbs in blue light while meditating, and they will not be in the position in which I am meditating in. That experience is, extremely rare.

I may be misguided, so forgive me for asking. I thought the whole point in meditation was not to go seeking anything. If I actively go and imagine myself traveling the universe, will my brain not conjure up a fantasy in which I do. Trust me, I believe I am a spiritual being controlling a body, however I know that we can think up anything if our imaginations go wild. So, I guess I usually just take the Zen approach and simply sit and breath (though unlike Zen, I do close my eyes).

Would you suggest experimenting otherwise?

I was not referencing the brow chakra. I was your third eye (pineal gland) and the two are very different things though located in similar places.

I too have had the blue limbs experience, it happened the first time I ever meditated, magical to say the least.

Do not ask me for forgiveness on anything, I do not judge. Meditation is a plethera of activities that can be defined many ways. Yes achieving nothingness is meditation. That calmness/peace does wonders. But that is only one portion. When you find that nothingness, listen to the Universe, it will tell you much.

If you go traveling through the Universe, yes your imagination will conjure something up. But imagination is a gateway to exploring meditation. Remember when you were a kid and you imagined things? You created your own world and explored.

Infinity is contained within your mind. It is a privledge to be able to explore it. If you can think it, it is real. That is meditation, exploring infinity. One meditation I've done is travel to the darkest place in the Universe. Then, with my will I create light from my hands. That light creates galaxies, stars, and planets. Then I pick a planet and explore it to see the Creation that happened. I interact with its inhabitants and its nature. It's quite profound to see something that you created. You can call that imaging but that, to me, is one way of meditating.

Visualization is a wonderful way of achieving something as well. Much of my meditation is spent giving light to the planet. Seeing many crystalized shapes help balance out the planet for its own benefit. I visualize other planets and send them my energy as well. It goes on forever brother. And yet it's just one way of many to meditate.

Hope this will shed a different light on the subject for you my friend.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Very well put response and I couldn't agree more my friend.
Great thread to start.

The more people who react to the spark of interest, the better for our progression/development.

Threads like this are the flame to that spark.

Much love...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
You are not your thoughts. You do not own your thoughts. They are not what makes you you. When you become aware of this, your paradigm starts to shift. You begin to see thoughts as part of the collective whole. You can choose which thoughts are yours and which aren't. That is what it means to be aware of your thoughts.

Now expand upon that. You understand this awareness and it becomes a part of you. When you get this down, you become aware of your awareness. When you can understand this, you are becoming the actualized form of the self-master you have always been. Being aware of your awareness. I know that sounds difficult but you can do that. I promise. If that needs clarification, don't hesistate to ask.

Interesting...are you making a distinction between our human thoughts and our "true self" spiritual thoughts? I can see how the human incarnation can have collective thoughts since we have been raised with certain beliefs and similar external influences.

Becoming aware of my awareness and analyzing my daily thoughts sounds like a great exercise! Finding some quiet time to meditate and reflect has been low on the priority list lately, but I know its important for my development. Actually lately I have felt a strong desire to be among nature, away from "modern society". Doing things like mountain biking or hiking have been my form of refreshing my spirit.

Thank you for the links you provided, I will make sure to check them out and try that meditation. I have a book I purchased about 10 years ago that I still keep close to me, its by Saint Germain. I am not a religious person, but I find that he has some great meditations, are you familiar with his teachings?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by herefortheride]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by herefortheride]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
Hello Universal Light, thanks for spending your time here with us today.

My pleasure. I have received so much, it is quite an honor to do so.

In order to graduate to the next density I have to be 51 percent in service to others. What is considered "service to others"? I have a general concept of what this mean but would love to read what you have to say.

It is your orientation. How do you go about your life? Are you focused on others or are you focused on yourself? What is more imporant, you or the whole? This is defined by your thoughts, intentions, and actions. And trust me brother, this is an STS planet so it can be quite challenging to be STO. You must be willing to constantly give with no intention of receiving. You must feel this at your core to be STO.

What are your thoughts on the use of cannabis for recreational AND/OR spiritual reasons?

I am all for altered mind states if used correctly. Anything beyond moderation for anything is highly unrecommened. When I began my awakening I was told I was addicted to meditation. Of course I was meditating five or six hours a day but you can see my point. It is vital to becoming self-aware to see things from other perspectives. If one does not step outside of their paradigm, how much do they have to base an all-encompassing understanding on

How does it feel becoming aware of my true existence? Similarly, how does it feel becoming one with all?

Breathtaking. Speechless. Inability to describe the feeling for words do it no justice. You feel loved. I really can't describe it that was my best.

To the second question, I don't feel I would be doing the Infinite Creation justice by attempting an answer withing anything other than the word One. And that is very redundant. Sorry.

What is the most efficient way to becoming primarily in service of others?

That is up for you to explore but I admire your enthusiasm. I answered this in part in a prior question of yours. You answered it partly in the next question you asked. You need to fill in the gaps.

When I meditate, I imagine white energy bursting out of my heart to surround the whole earth. Is this sufficient? What should I focus on?

Yes, this is very outstanding. When attempting to be of service to others, the visualization portion of meditation is most beneficial. To see it and to have intent behind it makes it very real. Use your mind to extrapolate on the idea and tell me what you come up with on this extrapolation.

Do I ring any bells inside of you?

Interstingly enough yes. First off, I accidentally read your post out of turn though I waited to respond until I was back in order. While I was reading it, a white feather fell in front of my face. The white light you pour out of your heart is the light of the Infinite Creator. I do this too so that is connection. Also, as I typed that last sentence my hands turned green and a silver flash of light came to the right of me. All very interesting.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well, thank you. I will say this, whoever you may be, I get nothing but positiveness from you. Now, as you and I both know, the senses can be deceived. However, my sense of you is goodness.

Likewise brother. I told you my intuition said you were vibrating highly and it still does. Time will tell if I hold up to what your senses are telling you. I think we'll be just fine.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

I am not clear on the space time,time space aspect, but I feel that both explanations are correct. The density that follows this is one is one of great beauty and our spiritual self has a period of adjustment and re-assimilation.

This can take as long as required until the time of the second death. It is here that we enter the plane where we undergo a sort of judgment. It is no more than the judgment we make upon ourselves once we leave the physical plane.

It is more a meeting of minds to assess whether a new incarnation is necessary or not, for some it is mandatory. I believe many of us return even though we are not compelled, and we do so to help those that do need to return.

I believe there are many densities, each more beautiful than the other and that we lose our physical appearance as we ascend through the densities. Journey through the densities is a one way street, those who have ascended can travel down to meet with friends but those who have not graduated cannot ascend.

Ultimately, We are One and we will all be unified again. No one gets left behind, no matter what path or speed you take. That's what's so wonderful about it. It is very difficult to see in this existence that We are One when we are conditioned to be "individuals". After this density, the clarity of all this becomes greatly increased.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
but light we can't all be the same cause I really love my individuality lol I really like this form and I really like seeing how I see things in this reality, even though I would love to progress into the next I would want to do so with the same perspectives or thought patterns able to think talk to myself in my head lol

Funny, I just finished that last post discussing individuality.

We don't have to be One if you don't want to. No one can breach your Free Will. You can remain here as long as you wish. That's what's so great about the Creation, you are as free to do as you wish.....just like everyone else. And the best part is you will be loved regardless of what you choose.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
Universal Light, i have some questions i'd be happy to hear your thoughts about.

My loved one recently passed away. She was what i consider my soulmate, my whole life, and she felt the same way about me.

Are there such things as soulmates, or just people you sync with less or more? Will i be able to meet her again (during the zero point / in next density) ?

What if she "graduates" and i continue here until the next harvest. Will we eventually be able to meet in the next density, or will we be in different places due to different graduation passes?

She was the most compassionate and kind person i have ever known, why did she deserve to die as a young woman? Had she learnt her current incarnations lesson and was scheduled to be reborn (and possibly i had a lesson to learn from loosing the only thing important in my life?) ?

Sorry to hear about your loss. It may be hard to hear but you will find out at one point why this had to be.

Yes there is such a thing as soulmates but I would refer to them as Twin Flames. That is when two souls complete their merger into one energy as they were before the split through a set of incarnations. This is pretty rare but does happen, moreso as a cycle closes. I do not know if this is the case for you.

You will see her again as well as be with her again but the two are different things. At Zero Point, there will be a timeless moment of full rememberance of everything that has happened to you/everyone Cosmically. This will include your wife. Where each of you go will be up to you and ultimately the Neutral energy. You would need to contemplate/meditate and look within to discover these answers as they are very personal to you. One thing is for certain, you will be reunited again.......We all are.

There are many possibilities why she passed at this time. I can only give at best speculation. Please do not take this literally, whether it resonates or not is up to you.

There are many people passing at this time, moreso than usual. This is due to the Harvest, some are choosing to experience the Harvest in a different way than others. Again, there are many perceptions on how the Harvest will be perceived. But what came to mind is that both of you had some karmic debt to absolve from a past life. I could be wrong but when I first read the question, that's what popped in my head. I could very well be wrong, it is late here, but that's what came up.

Just remember this is an illusion and you will be together again. It's true. I have lost a brother, a cousin, and a best friend and I have spoken with them all through meditation. When you hear that voice in your head, you're not crazy, it really is her. Use discernment to make sure it is in fact her. Your heart will guide if you you fully allow it to.

All my love and blessings to you brother.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Thanks for making this thread; it always makes me very happy to see anybody putting in this kind of effort in the name of love.

Thank you. It is my honor to be of service.

1. I've heard about this "harvest" from my brief browsing of the law of one material, and I have wondered; how is this "harvest" going to play out in the physical sense from our perspective? Will we go to bed, and wake up in a new density/world? Will we see spaceship/ufo's coming down? Will we see and feel some kind of cosmic light elevating us to a new vibration?

And how long will this take? A year? A month? 5 years? 5 seconds?

This has been discussed earlier in the thread but many will have different experiences based upon their perceptions. There will be a timeless moment for everyone in which there are shown who they truly are, that they are loved, are they are part of the One. Many will forget this moment by design in order to continue their learning.

There are still many timelines that will play out so it is impossible for me to tell you in the manner in which it will happen. It is impossible from a third density perspective to answer this though I will tell you that many higher density beings have taken the utmost care in order for this to happen in the most beneficial manner possible.

I will also tell you that I have seen the Neutral energy of Zero Point on a couple instances and it is possible that certain entities might possibly experience an engulfing of this Neutral energy. Please take note of the word possibly. I do not make predictions. Anything can happen.

I have previously stated my thoughts on the timing of this as well.

2. I'm a little confused by you claiming that the people who are mostly in service of themselves will progress to "4th density negative", while people who are 51% of this will remain in 3rd density. Isn't 4th density moving up? What is life in 4th density negative to be exact? (I don't think me, or anyone I know is going there, however I am quite curious)

You must be 91% minimum service to self to Harvest negatively and this is extremely hard to do. This is reserved for a select few. You're typical human has no chance of achieving this.

At the fourth density there is a split, I have priorly spoken upon the positive. The negative is a much different system. Think of it like a pyramid scheme. The most powerful are at the top and the only way to move up is to be more self-serving than the other. It is the complete opposite as one would imagine life to be. They work together by means of seperation. But one thing is for certain it is all about the self.

There are those on Earth who are in fact trying to achieve this. Reference the Hidden Hand material for more on this.

There is a very important point I would like to make about the negative side. There is no such thing as good vs. evil. We are playing a game of chess and you must have a partner in order to play the game. Life as you know it is a game. It is a way for learning and growth and expansion. The negative side is your Cosmic brothers and sisters just like the positive is. We are all One. This game of chess, we take turns putting each other in check but in the end, this game of chess differs as We all win in the end.

It is very difficult to see when so many negative things happenn on the planet but I can assure you this is the case.

3. What is life going to be like for those who remain in 3rd density? Will their new world be a better place than earth? What will be the advancement of civilization when life begins in this new era, i.e. stone age, industrial age, ect., or will it be something new entirely?

It is hard for me to speculate as the possibilites are infinite. Again, this goes back to the whole there are so many timelines in the future discussion. I would purport that there will be several experiences to be had for many different souls for each one is at a different stage of progression. Each one of the scenarios you suggested are possible.

4. What is an approximate time-frame for the harvest, implying that we remain on the current time-frame type world that is the present.

Will it happen this year? Or withing 5 years? Or within 10 years?

You sure are interested in the future eh Monts? Just having a little fun.

I have priorly mentioned this in other posts but I will give you something to think about.

I tell you that time is an illusion and it is. The truth is We are our past, present, and future selves all at once. And Zero Point will in fact be a mergence of this to be fully recognized in the timeless moment I spoke of. Our future selves are being of great assitance to us during the Harvest. Our future selves is the same as saying our present higher density selves. This is we we were/are/will be.

Thanks again for your time.

I am really exciting for whatever is going to happen, and like you said, I myself feel like whatever is going to happen is pretty much the entire reason I chose to incarnate into this life.

My whole life I have been feeling like I've been waiting for something to happen/change- A feeling like I don't really belong to the world right now, but I will in the near future.

Thanks,

Monts

Good, you should should be excited. But I can guarantee you, you belong here right now. Open up so the whole world can share it with you. We need it.

You

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join