It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

Ya i have been trolling thru the Law of One (RA) series a bit, and it does indeed sound very interesting. I don't have alot of negative energy in me or around me except for the odd person that pisses me off or my addictions, so i think i'll be fairly safe, Thanks for your reply anubis!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hello,

thanks to all who responded in this thread and the OP.

i am intrested in hearing more about the 91% STS souls.
i read the book on the brotherhood of saturn, and one of their beliefs is that one who is totally service to others will be disolved and destroy themselves. similar to if you gave everything to charity and service to others you would starve to death. they advocate being selfish to a point. they also say if one is too selfish they will disapeer into the abyss.

i know i am of the STO's mindset as it is in my soul. i find that there are two paths to the same. i think that by serving others you discover that others are you and you are them. maybe that is what they meant by "being disolved" in which case maybe i am, as i am really "we".

i am intrested in learning of the STS though out of curiosity. is their path to become so seperate that they are all? as the other path is to become so uninted that we are all?

hopefully this makes sense but reading back on what i wrote it looks confusing. it is hard to put these concepts into english.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I know about the body dying and the energy/soul moving onward to what may be next, whatever it may be.

Energy can not die, it is only transformed into another form of energy or higher/lower form of energy.

Human beings will still be around after the cataclysmic event, it is foretolled.

The ones that live will likely be the elitists in their mile underground connected bunkers.

It also sounds like you are into scientology slightly. I don't believe any mechanics/electronics has anything to do with the human soul being routed to earth.

I may have a soul, but there is the possibility that my current soul was in another alien body on another planet.

There are so many Theories on what may happen when the end comes, what happens to our souls (which may be 1 soul broken into many pieces), No one knows what will happen for sure.

The only thing we can do is, keep our minds open to all possibilities and hope for the best.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by Universal Light

I am interested in learning meditation. Will this open the doors to negative entities if I do begin to practice meditation? Could you direct me on achieving proper meditation?

Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Just a quick question then i will let it be. This thread is very similar to great thread I read a while back, saying the same thing authored by member Hidden-Hand and his Thread, Window of Opportunity are you hidden hand or stealing this idea
Not accusing just asking

A similiar question was asked to the poster "Hidden_Hand" in relation to the concepts of the Law of One.

Seemingly the concepts each hold truth and therefor are a like in comparison.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That state of being that you arrive at- at bedtime- that you refer to as" out of body experience"...That is the point when the brain cools down enough to begin producing delta frequency. In conscious state, we are all actively transmitting to ourselves and others, Beta frequency. Alpha, Theta, Delta, and Gamma are the powerful frequencies we produce when we are free from time/space perception. When we begin to dose off, we must pass through theta frequency. This frequency allows for sensations of relaxation and euphoria. Most great ideas are created in this mid-conscious state. The feelings of fear that you are experiencing are the only thing preventing you from amazing transformation. Next time you meditate yourself to that state; the state that you feel a superior presence, ask your "fear and preventing emotions" to leave you and ask permission for that "good" presence to guide your elightenment. Ask for your spirit to be activated, and HOLD ON! I have experienced this same sensation many times....at first when it's scary, the most euphoric epiphanies are revealed to you...Be excited! You are about to experience what the universe has been trying to show you. I am a chosen elevener...there are no coincedences. Intuition is ket. SILENCE THE MIND---LISTEN TO THE SOUL----

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

real insight comes from personal experience

if you can empathize, you can understand experience is only as real as you feel.

insight can come from the heart. it's the best sorce for insight. it lacks the ego. the ego lies. your heart does not lie.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have a question.

What is the diferense between the Bible´s message and yours?
I just cant accept that some people will get the VIP pass and most of us others wont and have to live in "fear". This is NOT how i believe it works...this is how it works here on this level, but whatever happens when we go, either its 2012 or yesterday we all get the same. PEACE AT HEART, we all learned something.

How does children count?

How am i more responsable than one other individual when our lifes during childhood were so diferent? I am a parent, i know i do "help" educating and forming my child and that my part on his life is not insignificant for what will come to him. If i was a molestor and abused him so his lifde is dammaged for ever..would he not be welcomme to your party?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Therefore I Saw
Reply to post by Universal Light

I am interested in learning meditation. Will this open the doors to negative entities if I do begin to practice meditation? Could you direct me on achieving proper meditation?

Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The negative entities primary targets are those who put emphasis on there path. They polarize ever more towards the negative orientation by throwing others off of there path and controlling what they deem the un-elite.

Meditation is the most powerful practice you can trek upon towards any path. A semi-meditative, transperent personallity in any situation are key to a succesful adept.

Fear seperates, love brings together. These are the two key concepts to the self-serving path and the serving of other selves path. Each are acceptable due to the fact that serving yourself is serving the One Infinite Creator that you are, and serving other selves is serving the One Infinite Creator that you are. You must emphasize towards a path, towards the Creator, this is what it means to become a 'higher' being/entity.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

one who is totally service to others will be disolved and destroy themselves

they are refering to your ego. your ego will not allow you to serve anyone without a direct benefit, it makes decisions above all.

selfless service to others must come from the heart; it drowns out the ego.

the idea is to let your heart reign over your ego, but don't loose your character, your smile, your style. all these things make you special, they are you. bring them with you wherever you go.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by notsympl]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Hi there WEALTHunited, was that in response to my post?

I do indeed feel that the fear is holding me back, but it is an incredibly hard thing to let go of, I feel and know that I am capable of amazing things and that I am ready for these things to be revealed to me. I feel the connection with all that is around me and open my mind to all things, to experience them as they present themselves to me. I have felt both positive and negative energies when in this state and the last time I did it I felt a negative energy, hence me stopping the OBE.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

the message in the Bible is the same, it's just for a wider audience. not everyone can accept the same level of truth.

If i was a molestor and abused him so his lifde is dammaged for ever..would he not be welcomme to your party?

balance is the penalty for too much of anything. the abuser would suffer the consequence regardless. parenting only goes so far as well. ultimately it is up to the individual. we are judged by the actions we commit, not what is commited against us.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by notsympl]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

The bible has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions as to divide the masses and in doing so the negative entities who helped in the writing also were succesful in controlling many.

Read text's carefully, the truth is hidden out in the open but it takes pure discernment from your true self to comprehend the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.lawofone.info...

" I am Ra. The question must be answered in two parts. Firstly, the planetary catastrophes, as you may call them, are a symptom of the difficult harvest rather than a consciously programmed catalyst for harvest. Thus we do not concern ourselves with it, for it is random in respect to conscious catalyst such as we may make available.

The second portion is this: the results of the random catalyst of what you call the earth changes are also random. Thus we may see probability/possibility vortices going towards positive and negative. However, it will be as it will be. The true opportunities for conscious catalyst are not a function of the earth changes but of the result of the seniority system of incarnations which at the time of the harvest has placed in incarnation those whose chances of using life experiences to become harvestable are the best."

with all of the earthquakes going on in the past week, pretty much one everyday, as well as the amazing amount of death and catastrophe in haiti, this really adds some credibility to the so called "harvest".
i wonder if maybe we really are at the end of a cycle!!!!?

then according to this statement the people that died in haiti were part of a "difficult" harvest????
are haitins superior in their belief system or inferior according to this, what do you guys think????

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

how does that differ from what i said?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To the OP, do you know what the meaning of 11:11 means. I keep on having this number pop up a lot since last year. I think it means we are all one.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by othehitmans

if you keep seeing the same thing, it has more to do with sincronicty than what you might think

anyway til next time

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hello nice thread my custion "How do you meditate?"
Mabye some of you think this is a stupid custion but we are all inn it fore the knowlige arnt we?

Sorry fore my bad spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Time is somthing our brain has made up to cope whit our realety.
Its just and ilusion the universe is infinet.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In My Opinion, the topic creator is a looney....

The earth is at the end of a cycle? Cycle of what? Do you have any factual evidence to support this claim?

You say everything is a distortion, yet you believe your knowledge is not distortion? Do you believe everything you say is right?

I do however agree with the last part of your post. Everyone has the potential of any other human being in the planet (except for the mentally disabled/impaired). We can all be Einsteins, Teslas, etc etc if we had the commitment to do so. But people purposely choose to be ignorant. We can all be as powerful as Adolf Hitler if we so choose. What is stopping you from doing so otherwise (excuses, huh) ???

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join