It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What does an individual do if their life has been mostly neutral. Most negative opportunities are passed up because they are wrong on principle. Most positive actions are merely done out of thinking that they are the right thing to do, and not because I feel as I must do good. Most actions in life have been neutral. Meditation yields little to nothing, and my search for truth is ongoing because I simply desire to know the truth.
What occurs when I have not yet felt true empathy, but act in ways signifying that I have? What occurs when I desire for everyone on the planet to understand one another, but I can not feel anyone else's pain and merely respect them because I assume that everyone should be respected? What happens when I show empathy without feeling it?

Am I to not graduate? Am I to remain a child, confused yet hungry for answers?
What of those who feel that something grand awaits them and all others?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Just remember others hardships are only your own if you accept them to be.

You

That's what a good female friend of mine has been trying to get across to me in a round about way. She has helped me much.I love her dearly. You clarified what she has been trying to tell me in one sentence.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

This explanation sounds very much like ascension, but I assume from what you are saying, this harvesting is not religion specific.

Thanks for your previous response.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Great questions!!!Starred your post!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Somehow, Universal, I get the impression that I know you. I don't know what it is. Kind of weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Why thank you, friend.

I am curious to the nature of this maybe coming ascension, revelations, harvesting or what have you. My actions are...well, not bad at all but at the same time, the good I assume I accomplish is just normal and neutral. I haven't been able to understand how one understands if they are truly awake, especially if I can not feel it within my being like others claim to. All I can feel is that something or another is approaching. Meditation allows me extreme calm for about 10mins after each session and nothing more as far as I can tell.

I'm just curious and am on a search for answers.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Unleashed is not the only articulate writer on the boards SpeakerofTruth

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What does an individual do if their life has been mostly neutral. Most negative opportunities are passed up because they are wrong on principle. Most positive actions are merely done out of thinking that they are the right thing to do, and not because I feel as I must do good. Most actions in life have been neutral. Meditation yields little to nothing, and my search for truth is ongoing because I simply desire to know the truth.
What occurs when I have not yet felt true empathy, but act in ways signifying that I have? What occurs when I desire for everyone on the planet to understand one another, but I can not feel anyone else's pain and merely respect them because I assume that everyone should be respected? What happens when I show empathy without feeling it?

Am I to not graduate? Am I to remain a child, confused yet hungry for answers?
What of those who feel that something grand awaits them and all others?

You my friend are on quite a unique path. The best place you can currently reside is in fact within a place of Neutrality. That is understanding of all, respectful of all, and seeing all. You do not have to assume others emotions.

The orginal design of the planet was within this Neutrality. The problem was that in such a utopian state, no one had any interest in progression. Catalyst had to be introduced to get the inhabitants to polarize one way or the other. This is what you see as the current state of the planet.

Your hunger for answers can only be filled by your desire to seek them out. If you choose to, you will find them all.

I will say this. If you have understood what it means to be self aware and you are truly within this place of Neutrality as it certainly seems you are, if you are ready to graduate, you will not be left behind.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well, from what I have garnished about the change or the coming "ascension" is that everything that is happening is a part of a "cleansing" process. It is necessary.

I am sure that you either know or have known, for example, people who "just couldn't stay out of trouble." Right? Well, from my understanding,it isn't because they are "bad" people. It is because they are in the process of sloughing off their negative energy.

I hope that helps a little. I mean I know that isn't specific to your situation, but it's a little insight that you or others may not have been aware of.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

LOL.... No, Kenny, I just get this sense, or "vibe" that Universal is someone I have met or know in person... It's a weird, not in a bad way, feeling.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

This explanation sounds very much like ascension, but I assume from what you are saying, this harvesting is not religion specific.

Thanks for your previous response.

You're very welcome.

Yes ascension is certainly another way of saying it. I guess it's just a matter of nomenclature as I more use the words graduation and Harvest. I think we mean the same thing. And yes indeed, this is not religion specific. While all religions contain some truths, they are highly distorted and were designed with the intention of divide and conquer, just like different nationalities, languages, governments, etc.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I get that feeling sometimes, I usually put it down to an agreement or an understanding of our present situation. Something agreed upon before we started this incarnation.

We probably go back have a chuckle and compare notes after this life.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Somehow, Universal, I get the impression that I know you. I don't know what it is. Kind of weird.

Speaker, there could be several ways I know you. I doubt it's in the physical. You would know me cosmically. I am still exploring a revelation I have discovered so it would be inappropriate for me at this time to reveal by name who I truly am. If you ask questions about it, I will answer. You know the name.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Why thank you, friend.

I am curious to the nature of this maybe coming ascension, revelations, harvesting or what have you. My actions are...well, not bad at all but at the same time, the good I assume I accomplish is just normal and neutral. I haven't been able to understand how one understands if they are truly awake, especially if I can not feel it within my being like others claim to. All I can feel is that something or another is approaching. Meditation allows me extreme calm for about 10mins after each session and nothing more as far as I can tell.

I'm just curious and am on a search for answers.

What is your meditational approach? Are you going in with a set intention of contemplation of are you silencing your mind and letting the Universe speak to you? I can further assess your situation in regards to you finding the answers you are looking for if you can provide this information.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Explain to me the mechanics of the lives for those who graduate, describe what the next step is like, and what will we know and experience? Not exact moments but generally you could describe this as watching time progress relatively and perceive the world around us using our five senses and what we've been taught, and learned ourselves throughout life. Can you describe what 4th is like in these regards?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Just one more question Universal Light. Do those who graduate to the fourth density meet up with those that have passed on through death.

Thanks

[edit on 18-1-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, from what I have garnished about the change or the coming "ascension" is that everything that is happening is a part of a "cleansing" process. It is necessary.

I am sure that you either know or have known, for example, people who "just couldn't stay out of trouble." Right? Well, from my understanding,it isn't because they are "bad" people. It is because they are in the process of sloughing off their negative energy.

I hope that helps a little. I mean I know that isn't specific to your situation, but it's a little insight that you or others may not have been aware of.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

Very true Speaker. This goes back to the compounding of consciousness at this time. It is important to absolve karmic debt if one seeks to graduate. Because of the in flow of consciousness, the absolving can happen at an exponential rate if one so chooses. This is the cleansing you speak of. It does not comprise the entirety of ascension but it has a significant role.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

For some reason, the name Melchizedek automatically came to my mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

I get that feeling sometimes, I usually put it down to an agreement or an understanding of our present situation. Something agreed upon before we started this incarnation.

We probably go back have a chuckle and compare notes after this life.

How astute of you Kenny. You more or less write your own "contract" prior to a given incarnation. You choose your parents, lifepath, etc. This is all to a degree but Free Will still remains in tact. You set up certain "blocks" to make sure that within Free Will, you still receive the lessons you seeked within this incarnation. Of course, they can be blown through if you so choose and a given incarnation call fall virtually off the tracks if one proceeds to do so. That is Free Will.

And Kenny, when we all return home, and we see the parts we played in this learning that is the game, I promise we will have many good chuckles about it.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Normally it involves me sitting and breathing with me just 'being'. I cross my legs, close my eyes, and breath deeply in and out. If thoughts come, I attempt to ignore them and try to simply be. When I do come around to meditating the sessions last anywhere from 15minutes to 45minutes. I understand that I should do this daily, and I am going to make an effort to do so. However, recently I have meditated and used the aid of binaural brainwave beat patterns. Though, in the long run, I think that I am going to stick with the mere sitting and breathing.

Like I previously mentioned, after the simply 'being' meditation I feel light and calm for around 10minutes and everything is back to normal.

Thank You Universal and Speaker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join