It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

He's a PITA isn't he
?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know...I'm very excited! Im acually looking forward to this! There is no war! its the "apocolipse" everyone talks about! Our home is dying...yes we all know it earth is on its death bed.....You can't deny that. They have been observing us since we started here. They have helped alexander the great and now as they see our planet die they have brought their main fleet and they are preparing to neutralize our defences and take us away from here. But I think this time we will be trained in their fields of tech. As Earth was sort of a "traning ground" for us....we have been evolving and are ready to be trained. I dunnno if im insane

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When I view the plethora of posts here proclaiming alien invading forces, apocalypses, reptilians, matrix's and zetas all from a little splodge of color on a photo. I think to myself,

"Is it any wonder that humanity is doomed when we have hordes of people with reasoning powers not too far above that of the common house brick".

Not only does it make me question the validity of Darwinism but I truly worry for the sanity of some people here. I truly do! Perhaps Cremo is correct with his theory of devolution after all.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 18/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
LMAO!! This is just so wacked. It's all just a bunch of BS.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know what to think half the time I read things posted on here. I do know that I have read just about all the info published on ufo's and such. I can't say that whats out there is what people make it out be, grey and such but out of all the books I have read one sticks in my mind. Norman R. Bergrun's Ring makers of Satrurn.
I'm not sure if any of you have had the chance to read his book? But I can tell you guys one thing. The images that are being shown are very similar to Dr. Bergrun's images from his book. I'm not sure what the hell is going on here..But it's pretty jacked up that these images are very similar.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The MSM wouldn't do that.

It would completely be unethical to show news of relevent un-biased sorts..

Now they would report that aliens would come to wipe us out.. and make it so we are not willing to go with them.

LOL.. then again who knows. For all we know, we're here, and doom is coming some day..

Some things are certain, everything else is pure speculation.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
sorry to be a downer but those pics dont prove anything conclusive at all. there is no resolution and nothing to compare it to. it could be anything.

And even if there were and invading alien army moving in for the kill what exactly are any of us going to do about it? run for the hills? im pretty sure they have that strategy covered. Its not like they can get here from light years or where ever the hell there from and say oh wait a minute they ran for the hills i guess we cant take them over lets go back home.

why worry about something not in our control if there is an invading alien army we will deal with it the best we can if and when they get here. I think people should be more worried about immediate dangers here on earth.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Well there's you're problem TIM3LoRd.. Dealing with the big issues on this planet means that a lot of these space jockeys have to get off their lazy arses, come back down to Earth and face reality.

Personally I think they'd prefer to stay locked in a tin foil lined little dark room chewing their nails down over the impending alien armada from Wolf 359.

IRM

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
While I truly enjoy listening to what Alex Collier has to say because of his overall message of love and respect, it's hard to take anything associated with him seriously. Sorry but the guy just doesn't seem genuine to me. I won't completely shun this revelation but I won't take it very seriously until we get some more proof.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Let's face it - if there were Aliens coming, they would have different technology, which by all means would probably surpass much that humans have. However, as stated, nothing can be seen here - except what your imagination wants you to see.

However, if a force was on it's way to earth - i find it interesting that they would use an invasion force, that is, of course if that is what a ship that size would carry. If they are coming here, it is for the planet or for slaves. To "nuke" us all into oblivion as it would damage their ability to "mine" what ever they required from this planet. Assuming of course, they're "here" to mine and not to enslave us or to kill us for fun..

However, imagine a united Earth - where humanities very existence would depend upon us doing what we have never done before as a race - Banding together. To me, that is something that would be worth dying for. If these Terrestrials were here for the detriment of human kind and not betterment, then they best be ready for a confrontation.

No human i know would willingly forefit their lives or their land or their planet or their beliefs purely because we were apparently "out-techd".

I seriously doubt the legitemacy of these pictures, but that doesn't mean it won't happen MAYBE.

Bring on the ground war - i think Americas Military is learning very quickly how the occupation of one place can be made difficult, regardless of tech, by those who know and live in the surroundings areas and are fighting for a cause they are willing to die for. Building to building fighting makes most explosive technology useless - unless you want your personnel harmed whilst attacking. Counter intuitive.

As with most occupations - they fail. Rome, France, Germany etc etc etc.. for a time they dominated - but became complaicent and eventually forced back to their own borders and then SMASHED.

Id feel better shooting a reptile than a human after all.. lol

Like i said, most likely occurance - this is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
well to be honest i dont care who is making the claim be it alex collier or one of the muppets from seaseme street. The message needs to be backed up with relevant evidence. the grander the claim the more need for conclusive evidence.

If kermit the frog could provide me with empirical proof that there was an alien invasion force on its way to earth it would have as much impact on me if not more than if say obama has said it. see the message not the messenger. too often people elevate certain individuals to cult status and as such all things that pour forth from that individual MUST be gospel or sage wisdom.

either way im not packing my anti-alien survival kit just yet. What can i say i like to live dangerously. have fun kids.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by wmd_2008

I really hope (for you) that you are very well paied for your "dirty job"!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Imagir]

Hey are you Psychic I am a Technical Manager in the construction industry
so you can say its a dirty job and guess what I do get paid very well, in fact VERY VERY WELL

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
War is for primitive apes. If an alien species capable of traveling here from another solar system wanted you dead, you'd be dead already.

And besides, maybe after an extinction-level event like what killed the dinosaurs, you'll actually want to fly away on some alien's spaceship.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

how does posting pictures about a completely different and unrelated subject (crop circles) prove or support the topic being discussed?

Just to be clear im neither denying nor validating crop circles. My stance on the subject has nothing to do with this post and as such i shall refrain from commenting on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You seem to be hung up on the method of communication rather than the content of the message. Like those who claim a YouTube video is by default unreliable evidence but then quote a passage from some SciFi book as if it were fact.

Point is I can't find any crop circles with the message "we're coming to kick your arse." I wonder why some of these geniuses hoaxing invasions haven't gone out in the wheat fields and made one? I expect they'll have no problem recreating the perfect symmetry of the real thing with sticks and string, like the Nazca did. Heck, why don't you use your vast intelligence to recreate one of these pictograms?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
According to Peggy Kane at Reveserevp.com, SUMMARY....

We live in a matrix, which is controlled by reptilians. Our true creator is young and immature so he lost the control to the reptilans in the past. But the God has regained control of the matrix and according to Peggy, all the reptilians are now stuck in Saturn. Saturn is hell where our past controller of matrix resides.

According to Peggy, our real god, the one, will regain his power and the world will soon know.

Check out her website and comment please.

did you just hit your head or something?? omg, this thread is crazy, i cant stop laughing

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
Has everyone gone off their meds?!?
What is it about threads like this that brings all the loons out of the woodwork?
Why are so many people hot on the idea that some benevolent alien race is going to come down and save us from ourselves?
They're just as bad as the 'jesus saves' people, but with aliens instead of jesus.

agreed. my brain hurts right now

[edit on 18-1-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I don't think he's using the crop circles to prove any return invasion. I'm with you I don't think it's any invasion force. I am so confused and I think I get more confused everyday about what I am seeing in video's and such that I don't see any answers from this web site or any one for that matter.I don't know...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

I am so confused and I think I get more confused everyday about what I am seeing in video's and such that I don't see any answers from this web site or any one for that matter.I don't know...

Then you must question who the real dis-info agents are at ATS. Is it the people skeptical of these claims or is it those making them?

It's becoming a common held belief that there are no government dis-info agents on sites like this because the nut jobs that frequently post all this garbage are doing their job for them. They create a sufficient amount confusion amongst the community so that the real facts become even more elusive.

Just some food for thought there.

IRM

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is anyone excited about aliens? I AM!!! WOOHOO!~

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join