It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Oh that brings back soooo many memories!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Can we take Mufon and Alex Collier out of the equation for a second?

These claims and pictures of a supposed "mothership" in Saturn's orbit have been floating around since late 2009.

Can anyone confirm or deny what this object may or may not be?

From what I read last year, it's apprx. 20 miles long and there were small objects flying around it, as if docking inside.

I don't know if any of that is true, but it would certainly be interesting if it were!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For me it looks like a liquid floating in space. Maybe the remains of the collision of an asteroid with saturn.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

3. very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Imagir]

you mean this?

RA: 17 H 48 M 45 S, DEC: -27:10:10

shows in microsoft and not google. crossfade the images with the slider at the bottom and you will see that it fased in and out... they are calling it a super nova.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are lots of things that naturally orbit Saturn anyway, Encaledus, Rhea, Titan (very big moon), Dione, Tethys and hundreds of other smaller rocks. Theres also lots of debris in Saturns rings.

Mind you, if I were an Alien fleet commander and I didn't want my invading fleet to be detected. Saturns rings would be an awesome place for a pre-invasion summit.

Think about it,our telescopes wouldn't be able to differentiate a cloaked vessel from an asteroid.

Just like Oman was the summit for Afghanistan prior to 9/11 on "training exercises"

We'll know soon enough, it'll take them a couple of years to get over from Saturn, its quite far away really.

Maybe its an alien mining fleet and the inner worlds of this solar system have been cordoned off as "developing system, not to interfere, primitive life ahead"

Far more likely, it is just a load of rocks whizzing around Titan and have been for a long time. Nothing to worry about go to sleep.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by zaarin]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Alex Collier is an ignorant clown.

Phage I don't agree with you many times, but this statement is getting my 100% approval.

This guy is not right in the head.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok I've just noticed. It's not officially from MUFON. Well that's not surprising considering they talk about reptilian.

This is bull#.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm rather intrigued by everyone suggestion aliens would come to our planet, and make war on us.

The likilyhood of such is about as equal to the fact they would come to help.

Personally, I'd rather consider the fact they come to help us. We've had enough killing, slaughter and such as it is. Why do we need more of it with life from another part of the universe?

Now I'm not saying we should not be wary or vigilant in our own survival, but I would hope we wouldn't open fire the moment they show their faces.

Anyways, my insanity's worth of 2 cents, which under current economic standing, is worthless. LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So, let's take an informal poll. Do you believe:

A) These images are really photographs of a fleet of artificial crafts constructed and operated by an extraterrestrial species, which is poised for an imminent invasion of the Earth.

or

B) These images are somehow being misrepresented, and they probably aren't extraterrestrial craft.

I'd really like to see the results of this question; I'd sincerely appreciate it if any of you who can be bothered would just include "Poll response: A (or B)" in your replies, just so I can gauge the readership of this thread a little more objectively.

Thanks a lot!

And by the way, my personal response is B.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
C: I quit reading at the word MUFON.

Obviously I went with C

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm really surprised and disappointed the mods haven't intervened yet. How come the title of this thread hasn't been corrected yet? And a warning stamped on the opening post?

IsaacKoi's post explains everything on the first page and yet people are still jumping to conclusions and debating this as if it is something MUFON endorses, or their own conclusion.

I've seen titles fixed within minutes because they were written in caps, and to me these sort of titles (misinformation) are far worse.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

i know right!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Agreed fully with what you said
I also love your sig

The Sith Code right?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
A strange elongated object near one of the rings

It looks surprisingly like Comet Borelly of which we did a flyby in September of 2001. First called a bowling pin shape, it was later said to be more banana shaped. Comets out that far have little of their coma or tail remaining and will appear more like--what they really are--asteroids.

Comet Borelly would be somewhere out in that area now, probably. Many comets do orbit near the plane of the planets. It is a member of Jupiter's family. In an egg-shapbed orbit, it takes about 7 years to come around again and moves out only a bit past the orbit of Jupiter on the far end.

'Sorry, cannot paste my images of it. There were about five. Google works.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If ships the size of several Earths are really closing in on us, then I dont hope the gravity of such ships pushes the Earth and the Moon out of their orbits

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I might be wrong, but those pictures just look like specks of dust. They have no real defining shape. IMO that's what they are, but i could be wrong.

I know that there are ships out there that are not ours, but there are also too many fakes, and too many people who want their 15 minutes of fame, and even there are people and groups who in purpose try to make fakes to obscure the real sightings, and to discredit the entire UFO phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A blurry blue splodge.......now come on folks. It could be anything, including artifacts, debris, image errors. Absolutely freaking anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know if this is real or not, but a couple things make me question these stories (and I'm a believer that it is only a matter of time before, voluntary or otherwise, the truth gets out):

1. If they can build a 20 mile long ship and deploy it here, what are they waiting for now? We pose little or no threat to any race with that type of capability. In fact, any war with a hostile interstellar species would end badly for us long before we even knew they were up there.

We base our concepts of a space war on what we know from our own terrestrial wars. That's pretty arrogant really, a species even just 100 years ahead of us could wipe us and everything else out without ever entering our atmosphere.

I was on the fence about whether our nukes could have any effect, but in the last year there have been numerous public discoveries/releases suggesting that both Cloaking and EM Sheilding aren't as Sci-Fi as once thought.

Our nukes would serve no use other than massively expensive flares.

2. I have a feeling that there will be absolutely no mistaking THE event when it happens. There will be no maybes, and definitely no debate. If an alien race wanted us to know they were here, we would know. If they didn't want us to know, we wouldn't have a clue.

Peaceful craft maybe, large war machines? No.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Saw this on s dutch site:
The Recent History of Negative ETs in the US

16-01-2010 om 10:28 uur | 3,959 bekeken | ET | WWW.NIBURU.NL | Print

by Elizabeth Trutwin
January 15, 2010

The United States Government first learned of German scientists working on copies of Alien Technology when they invaded Germany during WW II. In 1936 Germany had recovered a crashed UFO. In the 1940's there was a great increase in extraterrestrial activity. The single most important event was probably the Roswell crash. The Roswell crash occurred on July 7, 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico. A UFO crashed and the bodies of four dead extraterrestrials were found. These four were Zeta Reticulans. There was a Zeta Reticulan Scientist named Sanni Seto on that Craft and she survived and is fine. The radar the U.S. used then caused the Craft to go off course and crash.

Between 1947 and 1952 the United States Government obtained at least 16 crashed or downed UFO crafts and 65 extraterrestrial bodies. One live extraterrestrial was recovered.

A UFO was found on February 13, 1948 on a Mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1949 in White Sands, New Mexico. It was over 100 feet in diameter and a total of 17 extraterrestrial (ET) bodies were recovered from the two crafts. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. This was coded as "Ultra Top Secret" because of the perceived panic that might occur if this information leaked out to the general public. The United States Air Force and the CIA controlled the Extraterrestrial Secret. The CIA was originally formed by Presidential Executive Order for the Singular Purpose of dealing with this ET situation. What they didn't say is, those running the CIA were indeed time travelers, ETs in human bodies, who came here from the 24th Century. The live ET that was found had been found wandering in the desert from the 1949 Roswell crash and was named "Ebe". Ebe stands for extraterrestrial biological entity. Ebe had a tendency to lie and would only give answers to questions that he desired to answer.

In 1951 Ebe became ill. American doctors had no idea how to medically deal with Ebe because his system was chlorophyll based and processed food into energy much the same as plants do. On June 2nd, 1952 Ebe died. In an attempt to save Ebe and to gain favor with this technologically superior race.

President Truman had been keeping our allies, including the Soviet Union, informed of the developing ET problem. This had been done in case the ETs turned out to be a threat to the human race. During Dwight Eisenhower's first year in office, which was in 1953, at least 10 more StarShips were recovered along with 26 dead and 4 live ETs. Eisenhower did not reveal the secret to the Congress. His friend, and fellow member of Council of Foreign Relations, (Secret Government) Nelson Rockefeller. The Secret Government (CIA) began covertly planning a Secret Group to supervise this ET situation. This group became known as the MJ12.

The Movie "Close Encounters" was a fictionalized version of a meeting with US government officials when an ET Ambassador stayed behind in a pledge with the President and the Secret Government to make a Treaty. In 1953 astronomers discovered large MotherShips in orbit around Earth. Project SIGNA intercepted alien radio communications. Project SIGNA, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange face to face landings and contact with ET Beings from another planet. This initial group of ETs were from Zeta Reticuli and have often been referred to as the "Greys". They are very small in stature, about four or five feet tall. They looked nothing like human beings of the Adam Kadmon style as we are used to. The rest you find here: www.galacticroundtable.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I thank all those which have given their opinions, but I would want that held Alex Collier and MUFON outside, and that it could be concentrated on the presumed objects in the images.

Besides the images in the MUFON's Report I have found also these:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join