It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There are too many scams out there, too many people wanting attention for creating stories of abduction, sightings - creating really convincing pictures and footage.

I wonder how much proof we will need before the PTB really do let us know what they have been hiding for years.

The scams just simply aid in the governments cover ups, they dont need to create propoganda when many do it for them.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Emiai]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Emiai

Exactly , couldnt have put it better myself. I know a lot of people get antsy and defend ones right to free speech in these cases sometimes, but bottom line is the water is muddy enough, without folks pouring crude oil into it as well !

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Emiai

i'm not saying everyone cries wolf when infact its false i myself until talking about on here have always kept my alien encounters to myself dont ask me to prove it because i will say this if you were a supposed superior being and wanted to be left a secret with all your intellect and technology would you be as so sloppy or ignorant to leave behind evidence that one could go running to everyone look evidence aliens exist nah dont think so thats why aslong as there a secret no one will be able to prove it the only thing we got is them transmitters people have been getting surgeorically removed and when sent to a university for study all the person gets told is its made of unknown metal but you couldnt tell someone who loves to live in ignorance that thats evidence because its not an aliens head on a stake! but your right all the idiots make real situations hard to believe

[edit on 16-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I wasn't poking holes, I loved the pictures and threads like these are the reason I have been lurking here for a long time.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

If "normal" people view ufology as a joke based on some peoples wild imaginations then that's their loss and their ignorance.

Most of them would give any rationalisation for anything unexplainable the benefit of the doubt no matter how farfetched and silly it really is, just to keep the status quo and not rock the boat, not to be looked at as weird or eccentric.
Having featured so heavily in pop culture for generations it is simply too out there for some to even consider, we all notice it in the ridicule, there's some seemingly irrational force out there that connects UFO's and aliens with delusion and insanity even though there is mountains of evidence stacking.

Should I as a free thinker care about what these grey masses of people think? They're brainwashed, most of them haven't ever looked into Ufology.
They don't know about all the radar reports, radiation from landing sites, the shutting down of nuclear missiles, the historical reports etc.

They've got their minds made up even before researching, they'll pick up the mainstream view on ufology subconsciously while watching TV, they/we have been conditioned to think of it as a joke our whole lives.

Their view is basically: people have been coming out with crazy stories of abductions, some photos and some videos have been taken, however they can conveniently be explained away as CGI or other hoaxes, but other than that there is really nothing more to it in most peoples minds.

Now, I don't wanna say straight up and down that we're being visited by aliens, though I do think that we are being visited by some intelligence, be it aliens, interdimensionals, entities from the future, inner earthlings, etc.

Fact is we have had sightings of aircraft in our skies for hundreds of years, in many cases showing signs of intelligence.
It's a big deal even if they're goobacks and technically not aliens.

Charlatans and liars are a problem,
but people being ignorant about UFO's in general is not our problem, if they can't separate the wheat from the chaff then that's their problem.
If they think everything related to conspiracies and UFO's is crazy or stupid because of some crazy stories then that's their fallacy.

Bottom line, if you're an open minded and free thinking individual and you research this subject thoroughly I'm sure you will come to the conclusion that there really is something to it all, and that the mainstream view of things aren't really adding up.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I guess the Reptilians liked the remake of V and want to stop by to say thanks!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

exactly!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Most likely they are from either Orion or Draco empires, both reptiles and hostile. The human-looking Pleiadians and Andromedans seem still do not intervene and are somewhere beyond Mars, most probably in Saturn system. For more, check Project Camelot.

yeah all of that from a strand of light. If the mufon poster were at least honest and posted it as unknown, then I'd be a little more interested and Astronomers would be too.

The same people cry wolf every time, and say "this is the reptilian ship", then later, "no this is it... really this time!". Why get excited over what these morons say.... if this isn't a natural phenomenon or any other mundane explanation, then you can bet that legitimate astronomers will be all over this very soon!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I just downloaded wwt. It is easy. google it and the installer finds and downloads the needed supplemental programs.
took like ten minutes.
The first coordinates bring me to an object that looks like a deformed can opener.
How old are these photos?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is just a natural cosmic anomaly, nothing to get excited about.

all it is a neutron star but zoomed in

please move along.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
this is the real concern!

www.theonion.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
this is the real concern!

www.theonion.com...

stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I still have not understood which game MUFON is playing…

However, there are many very strange anomalies near and on Saturn…that need deeply investigations.

Mothership In transit near Saturn...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
I still have not understood which game MUFON is playing…

However, there are many very strange anomalies near and on Saturn…that need deeply investigations.

Mothership In transit near Saturn...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Imagir]

This video shows "shooting stars", metors, comets... etc, they can travel up to 160,000 MPH and leave a tail.

if you watch the video you can see each fraim the tail is a different length.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A strange elongated object near one of the rings

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

What I am saying is that there is a difference between belief in the UFO phenomena, and getting duped by fat know nothings who say they have been told the infrastructure of the political machine of the whole galaxy. Its NOT right dupe the stupid that way, because if you are then you are using dumb people as followers,making money and constructing an impossible ego problem, and further to that, you are muddying the waters for those who genuinely believe and thoroughly research the UFO subject with rapt attention. It is VITAL that the UFO community GAIN respect rather than loosing it , now more than ever. The last thing we need is people going on about alien fleets , and claiming to know what a holographic governmental system is...I cannot accept that it doesnt matter what people think of UFO believers. It damned well DOES matter. Just because we are right doesnt mean we dont have feelings, and getting lumped in with Alex Collier is somewhat like Woody Allen sharing a lift with Adolf Hitler.
Now, Im not saying that there is no UFO activity near saturn, because there are some things out by there that we do not know the origin of, the molecular make up of, or indeed the purpose of. And furthermore these things are worthy of investigation. However , thier presence has been hijacked by the Lord of the Lies and that makes me angry , and I feel justified in that .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

speaking of saturn we need to learn more about it's moon titan its roughly earth size has an atmosphere and volcanic activity the last i read about it anyway!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Personally, if MUFON thinks something's bad you can bet it's quite the opposite.

It's understood, and MUFON's odd lack of response to, or misrepresentation of certain credible contactee accounts supports it, that MUFON was infiltrated at the highest levels by the CIA, or other government agency to its detriment.

Too much inconsistency with an organization that purports to support the search for truth as regards the contact phenomenon.

Also, it's interesting how the organization (as I read this) references a credible contactee's statements, but then spins the information so it's put in a negative light.

This is what disinformants do: they take truthful or accurate information, muddy it with false information, or simply spin it so it's negative or fearful.

We've known there are other races, in their craft, "out there" as well as on the planet now. This isn't news for those of us who have been following along.

Perhaps this is MUFON's new raison detre since its hijacking by the alphabet agencies - to take this information and use it to work up its remaining ignorant readership into a terrified frenzy, so they'll accompany our good government workers into their underground "safe houses".

I enjoy speculating wildly, but MUFON's really too dubious to be taken seriously at this point.

My two cents...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You never fail to amaze me with your ability to aquire images of interest. Tell me if you can, regarding the segment of the video in which the rings ripple , is there any mundane reason for a ripple of that nature? Any precedent gravitational disturbance that can be explained without the presence of a UFO ?
I certainly wasnt aware of any movement of that nature myself, but I am always willing to learn something new !

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

speaking of saturn we need to learn more about it's moon titan its roughly earth size has an atmosphere and volcanic activity the last i read about it anyway!

Well now, the entire Saturn collection could use a thorough examination in my opinion. The planet itself is quite enigmatic, having as it does an odd glow in certain conditions, and also with that hexagonal storm at one of its poles.
There are an awful lot of unanswered questions regarding that entire arrangement of bodies really. Would be nice if this apparant visitation was able to attract more attention to the area so that more scientific study can be performed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join