It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Imagir
“It avails little if you laugh. The words of Mr. Alex Collier of 20-mile ship at 1.5 mln miles off South Pole were proved by a strange craft recorded on WWT and sky-map.org before January 1st. ... For more, check Project Camelot.”
Please tell us your story. Start from the beginning and describe everything exactly as it happened from beginning to end. Be as detailed as you can.
Once you have finished writing your narrative please go back, read it, and make sure it includes the following points:
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?
2. What made you first notice the object?
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
DO NOT Put Personal Information in your description as it CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC.