It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
There is nothing good in those ships, if you go thru all the ET stuff on Project Camelot. Most likely they are from either Orion or Draco empires, both reptiles and hostile. The human-looking Pleiadians and Andromedans seem still do not intervene and are somewhere beyond Mars, most probably in Saturn system. For more, check Project Camelot.”

We don't even have concrete proof that there is life on other planets yet and you already know who is the Good alien and who is the bad one? Someone saw a few too many Star Trek episodes. I hope we get the proof we desire to learn more about space and God, but please don't pretend to have knowledge of different ET races and where they hang their hat.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

We share the same view.

Until we have our own independent space agency and astronomers, the scam artists and fundies are earning easy money attention.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If there was nothing good in those ships, why are they all the way out there at Saturn. Now I was actually aked when I shared my incredible siting of a huge light ship, amongst all of my sitings of crafts that one was wonderful, if I recalled in my experiences anything to do with Saturn. And yes I have, I saw the rings of Saturn and knew they had bases from this point on.

Not going into details here except to say, that aside from the Vrill scientists, the black ops operating out of Nasa, numerous underground bases in the US and world including Germany and Finland, doing abductions and a eugenics program, and behind nwo, as well, there are many many good neighbors. And some of them are non-terran humans, quite tall.

Those are not negative incoming mail. We have plenty of the negative variety operating our of earth bases, the moon, and conncected to our elite as it is.

Those would be andromedan or connected, as in local family. And they are family. Not only do we share dna, but we have many here in source, to wake people up, to gain awareness and memories and unity, to feel for each other, as a family, and stop the starvation and wars and opt out or say no to our leaders. You'll have the answers begin to come, and the journey begin when you meditate, and listen to dolpin and whale songs. Whale is a cosmic langauge, known by ets. It should stir your soul memories, and it will raise your frequency.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I think the problem is a lack of co-ordinated response to these sorts of wackjobs. I have no doubt there is something there at saturn, the pictures appear to bare this out, and I am not one to refute scientifc evidence at any turn, but for this bonehead to link the supportable physical existance of "something" out there, with his ridiculous delusions is basicaly sinful ! He KNOWS what his claims do to the rational believer, and he knows how easy it is to dupe a fool, and meanwhile the dollars that could and should be spent on independant astronomy and scientific study of the unexplained, wind up in his pockets, and his face gets known and even respected in circles he has no right mixing in.
I have no doubt that AC is the absolute antithesis of everything that the realist UFO believer ought to be. He is dishonest, vauge, full of hot air, and has no respect for true science.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Has everyone gone off their meds?!?
What is it about threads like this that brings all the loons out of the woodwork?
Why are so many people hot on the idea that some benevolent alien race is going to come down and save us from ourselves?
They're just as bad as the 'jesus saves' people, but with aliens instead of jesus.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I, for one, would like to welcome our new Cigar shaped ship in Saturn orbit overlords.

Seriously though. I'll believe it when I see it on the news.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_7_4
It seems that ufology nowadays is all about fear mongering and far-out, unproductive, aimless speculation.

Yep.

Far too much Xenophobia.

I mean how exactly, does anybody know they would be a hostile invasion fleet even if there was a fleet out by Saturn?

Could they not have had to leave their homeworld for any number of possible reasons, or they could well be faster ships of a race that's just been engaged by a hostile force and having been here eons ago know Terra is vulnerable so racing ahead to help us prevail.

And all we'd be is hostile to them, possibly maybe destroying the remnants of a dying race, mind you Humans have been genocidal by nature in the past so nothing new there, or messing up our future survival odds when the real bad beings actually get here because our hostility to a friendly but advanced race has chased them off.

Racism is bad, period, that includes extraterrestrails who may want to be friends/allies not enemies or may need our help to continue as a species whatever, but seems we'd destroy first and wonder what it was all about later.

We gotta change that ya know, it ain't a good way to be, not a decent attitude, racism, Xenophobia!

Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here is a link to another video much like these. While I believe we are being visited, some of these shapes look somewhat familiar. There is on that looks like a blurred still of a Klingon Heavy Crusier.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Indeed.

Been on here a few times that one, mate.

Take a frame capture and zoom in close and you should come to similar conclusuions as the other times it's been flagged and dismissed.

About a year ago, bit longer maybe, stills were posted and analysed, can't remember exactly when, but you'll likely find it if searching the site with Klingon as search term, if that interested.

Peace.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
'Tell me if you can, regarding the segment of the video in which the rings ripple , is there any mundane reason for a ripple of that nature? Any precedent gravitational disturbance that can be explained without the presence of a UFO ?'

the answer to this question from truebrit is what i would like to hear. personally i don't have a clue what the answer could be, but does anyone on here have any ideas what could cause this ripple?

doobs

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Doesn't NASA have one of those things on their logo?
That crooked V thing - wasn't it on the Moon pictures somewhere?

They're Orion ships, baby, and ever since their first visit here (back in the "biblical serpent" period of massive genetic manipulations with gender and races) there have been Orion bases on Saturn's orbit. Hence the hexagonal satellite, the shadow ring etc.

Seaten your fastbelts.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by mysteralex]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

G'day again Imagir

I'm afraid to say.......I think your thread has entered the.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89dd53740add.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

NASA says they are pretty sure they are disclosing REAL life on mars this and you people ignore it, but post in this crap thread about a fleet of starships coming to invade earth ...

Hello,
That could be one scenario; invasion. I don't have the links, but it's pretty well known that there've been UFOs responsible for disabling nukes on more than one occasion, site. So, another speculation could be that they're coming to disable the nukes that could very well be used to do harm, with all the turds being the way they are in the middle east these days.
What you said about NASA, I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up. As you may now be aware of; I don't bother following the MSM.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The whole idea of aliens conspiring against us humans has never made any sense to me:

-You don't have to infiltrate among the mice, rats or cockroaches in your
house if you want to get rid of them.

-You don't have to extensively deceive or manipulate cows and pigs in
order for them to provide us with meat or other products.

-If there exists an alien race millions of years ahead of us, they would
probably have more efficient ways of providing themselves with food or
'slaves' (artificial intelligence anyone?), instead of going through all the
trouble in order to enslave an entire race of irritable and opinionated
human-beings.

Most of this speculation is a symptom of what has been dubbed 'UFO disease'.
Some people who have been immersed in ufology for a long time, out of frustration, boredom, greed or need of attention start making up these nonsensical fantasy space soap operas, that ultimately are of no avail to anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hi Imagir

From your op

MUFON:
“It avails little if you laugh. The words of Mr. Alex Collier of 20-mile ship at 1.5 mln miles off South Pole were proved by a strange craft recorded on WWT and sky-map.org before January

Two things

First Mufon
Thats all I have to say about them, there as bad as the livingmoon mob.

Second WWT (World Wide Telescope) Its just a database of pics that are gathered from other sites on the net.

WorldWide Telescope (WWT) enables your computer to function as a virtual telescope, bringing together imagery from the best ground and space-based telescopes in the world. Experience narrated guided tours from astronomers and educators featuring interesting places in the sky.

So LIKE YOUR OTHER POSTS you are using C**P pictures which as usual show NOTHING!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Just as your mind is made up that they exist, works both ways mate!

The only Aliens I will see this year will be the V remake!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hi wmd_2008,
So LIKE YOUR OTHER POSTS you are using C**P words which as usual your wretch opinion and your sterile“vis dialectica" finalized only to hit personally anyone beginnings a thread on UFO/Alien matter does not give, like always, no contribution and has a value equal to ZERO! NOTHING!

"De minimis non curat Praetor!"

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Imagir

You never fail to amaze me with your ability to aquire images of interest. Tell me if you can, regarding the segment of the video in which the rings ripple , is there any mundane reason for a ripple of that nature? Any precedent gravitational disturbance that can be explained without the presence of a UFO ?
I certainly wasnt aware of any movement of that nature myself, but I am always willing to learn something new !

Thanks TrueBrit.

There are tons of anomalies around Saturn.
Even NASA scientist don't know exactly what all those anomalies are...

Google Sherpherd moons/ saturns rings NO ufo required!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I will let a picture you posted on another post speak for me

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice drawing mate

[edit on 17-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I really hope (for you) that you are very well paied for your "dirty job"!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Imagir]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join