It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON: Invading ET/Alien fleet detected near Saturn?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

exactly!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I agree whit your words.

We are on the same page.

I don't belive in an "Alien invasion" as MUFON's Report said, but I really want to know what those objects are...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, you don't like someone elses, just ignore them. I agree with you on a few points,but to me I am a realist, anything is possible, I will believe when I see.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by socrateeze

i agree with you i'm open to anything aswell but somethings are just not very credible at all an invasion would have been done a long time ago infact we might already be invaded just not the kind of invasion people imagine but as far as a reptillian takeover why go through all that trouble when they clearly have the technological advantage

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

If you want to know, just as me, what these massive objects are, definitely the contactee statements aren't the best source... Look, ain't saying that there isn't evil extraterrestrial beings, but I guess too serious to say that an entire race is coming to invade Earth and destroy mankind. These people are completely irresponsible. We know that there are specific alien groups working with military groups from Earth. I guess plausible the idea that they are playing war games with mankind, probably involved with NWO set up, but nobody can affirm that these groups are representing the interests of entire alien races. They could be just dissident groups, ancient renegades stocked into this system or something like that, using human greedy to own advantages. IMO ancient Sumerian, Egyptian and Hindu texts are still a reliable source to understand this subject. They said an ancient race settled a huge mining mission in this solar system... maybe this mission just not finished yet. These massive objects near of Saturn, could be cargo ships. These contactee lunatics should think before announce an alien invasion. What we know?? Maybe in half billion years, aliens built a cosmic shopping mall in Saturn's orbit
You know man, to sell human slaves to Sindarian smugglers
Sorry man, I had to say that

[edit on 16-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When I look at these shots, I see what looks like manufactured objects. BIG objects.

Maybe this is a warning to the existing ruthless leaders of the shadow government that out visitors wont put up with the Human Civilization, whom continue to advance slowly in technology, as a threat. If so, then I beg these visitors to come and eliminate us ASAP, or purge our corrupted leaders and give us another chance to turn over a new leaf.

Otherwise, If they are hostile and they have a reason to come here and eliminate us and possibly restart the human race. They have every right to do so. We have been warned time and time over again, and we continue to go in the direction of weaponizing space for our own pleasures to create chaos and unstability for ourselves, Earth, and other spacefaring civilizations traveling amongst the stars. Who's to blame? Our leaders whom allowed and failed to regulate the growing power of the shadow government and the military industrial complex. Blame also goes to the flunkies that set up how to disinform, deny, and lie about the subject and below those people, you can blame the media, and last, debunkers.

If this is what it is. We just sat back, watched, listened, and took the abuse from our Government and its Closed Minded Fools who play part in ridicule and fear. It probably wouldn't come to this if we reacted with force.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It seems that ufology nowadays is all about fear mongering and far-out, unproductive, aimless speculation. If I hadn't had a UFO experience myself I would've laughed off the whole topic by now ...
I generally tend to ignore claims made by contactees, chanellers, etc. simply because it's impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff.

In the UFO-scene, after all, there's a manic-depressive/paranoid-schizophrenic/crazy cat lady for every genuine whistleblower.
Actually, a more credible contactee like James Gilliland (of the ECETI ranch) also strongly disagrees with the negative stance of present-day ufology and has decided to distance himself from it.

A typical example:

The people of Project Camelot treat someone like Steven Greer as though he's some kind of war criminal ('cause he doesn't believe aliens will be turning us into fertilizer), yet at the same time they fawn all over the 'Black Ops' guys they're in contact with. For the most part those 'Black Ops' types aren't exactly boy scouts either. And how does PC know if someone's with the 'white hats' or the 'black hats', when disinfo agents probably have been selected for their charisma and have been trained for acting credible.

They claim that Greer is being 'Mind Controlled', but someone like Bill Deagle is treated like a demi-God, whose opinions are beyond the shadow of a doubt. Yet Bill Deagle makes some of the most wild & outrageous claims imaginable in this field, so why isn't it possible that Deagle is being 'Mind Controlled'?
PC pride themselves in being critical, when in fact they're only critical of people that they personally don't like for some reason. It's not OK to become 'friends' with whistleblowers: they should remain sources and nothing more.

PC do have some credible whistleblowers (like Bob Dean, C. Stone, or Peterson) but whatever good content they have: it's completely marred by all the bad stuff.

People who are new to this stuff, and unprepared for all the high-weirdness they encounter, will as a result not only discredit the bad stuff, but also the good stuff. Talking about disinfo!
I'm afraid that ufology is nearing its end: as the years go by and the acid-casualties of bygone days die out, eventually there will only be manic-depressives/paranoid-schizophrenics & crazy cat ladies left ...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Mark_7_4]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
FEAR! SPREAD FEAR QUICKLY! ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENTION- FEAR!

Oh, it never grows old does it?

If the OP, and the people who created this report, weren't interested in garnering attention or spreading fear they might pick more rational titles.

...nevermind this is prime Tin-Foil Hat wearer material.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Great discussion on Alec C. and Project Camelot going on here -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Figured I would help out Mask's thread seeing as how he has offered up a great deal of info on Alex's claims and it seems no one can offer any substantial proof to back Alex's info... except Alex of course.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by djcubed]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
A strange elongated object near one of the rings

That's a great photo, but I can't help thinking that it looks a bit like two gigantic sausages!!!

They're HERE!! and they're making us into huge sausages!!! arrrghh!!!

I'd love to see more Saturn anomaly photos, if anyone has access to some?

cheers
G

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A strange elongated object near one of the rings

If you enlarge a photo so that it's pixelated even the earth would appear like a huge blue ufo.

The Nasa explanation seems fairly valid if this is where that moon should be. Or should we disregard the reasonable and make up something exciting instead!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Alex Collier is an ignorant clown.

WWT does not present a real time view of space. It uses images from various sources,in particular, the Digital Sky Survey collection. The images on WWT are made by combining the original plates (one with a blue filter and one with red) to create a false color image. The flaws in these images appear only in the blue plates.

Here are the original blue plates. All images were originally made at the Schmidt observatory in the UK, on 10/11/1977.

19 25 12, -89 46 03 - first big object recorded
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/092fc60f0820.png[/atsimg]

16 19 35, -88 43 10 - cylindrical object
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f17dfe703711.png[/atsimg]

02 26 39, -89 43 13 - circular
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/500670446ad4.png[/atsimg]

08 50 47, -89 38 09 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dccf40d46376.png[/atsimg]

14 38 50, -88 40 42 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea268a6f193e.png[/atsimg]

14 59 06, -88 21 24 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8503b59fe903.png[/atsimg]

23 13 00, -88 53 11 - curved
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffe64ccf7c97.png[/atsimg]

19 26 51, -88 42 38 - cylindrical, looking like ship with traces
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50701151bd59.png[/atsimg]

The original plates can be found here:
stdatu.stsci.edu...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
those are all over google earth/sky.
there glitchs or something..go back to bed yall we will be ok .
the blue squiggly lines will not harm us lol

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

yes i know that feeling but being invaded by hostile reptillians or aliens doesnt sound like any fun at all, i would rather them not come if that were the case. I am familiar with the giant space ships near saturn and its rings, theres been threads for it. the question is if there really coming i mean if they wanted to they could of came to earth a long time ago theyve stayed near saturn this whole time.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think that this short thread just broke the record, for the highest number of incorrect uses, of the NON-Interchangeable terms in my signature!
(There, their and they're)

I'm now going for a wee lie down! Before the blue squiggles come.

G

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

So they say its out by saturn, can't remember the book title I read awhile back but it talked about the semi-destroyed, death star that ended up as one of saturns moons. Maybe these aliens found it finally and are int he process of rebuilding it to use in the war. The various rebel reptiles are still at war with the Royal class...

Kinds make you wonder where lucas got the idea from.

Also, if any of you remember President Regean gving his speech in front of the UN general assembly int he earily 80's. He did mention both the NWO and the only way for the nations of the earth to quit fighting each other would be if an alien threat from outside appeared.

Or there ramping up Project bluebeam to make it look like an alien threat. Course that would only work if they used some kind of super weapon like the ETW, or some other kinds of space based weapon. Course TPTB would have to use the weapon on some city. Millions would have to be sacrificed to get the world population to believe in the alien invasion..

Interresting..indeed.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Are you thinking of the Terra Papers?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not much of a alien fleet is it!
looks more like a space rock
Alex Collier should have a one way ticket to the insane asylum!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
invading what...Saturn? (feels invaded suddenly).

the working theory about the cigar ships around Saturn is that they are mining and resource crafts...a megaship would actually be illogical for a invasion fleet..big target kinda thing. it would be more concerning to see a few million tiny crafts than a few big crafts...and again, the working theory is that they are simply using the rings for resources.

this is under the assumption that these pics that have come out throughout the ages are indeed something interesting.

also, if they were invading earth...I would think the moon, or mars would be a more ideal location for a strike and be out of range of anything we got.

If you consider the size of the universe, it seems highly unlikely though that they would even bother coming here..some sort of cosmic law that intelligent races own their own solar system kinda thing...unless these guys were also local, in which case, we need to get out there and stake claims to planets before they are all spoken for....damn Saturians took mer jerb.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If they really exist and if they were really invading, why wait? Any species that advanced would obviously have the technology to invade at any time they wish. If they were malevolent, we would have been toast by now.

On the other hand, if they are indeed coming and they are benevolent, then perhaps they are on a humanitarian mission to pluck some of us off the earth (The Rapture) before it is destroyed by 2012 (if you believe in a 2012 disaster scenario).

Hopefully, they won't invade Uranus.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by coastalite]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join