It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Brothers,

What you pay attention to, you become conscious of...

There is still time...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by aboveATS]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ill just leave this here..maybe you will understand what is going on here..

to the op: in the term and conditions it says explicitly that you will not use this site for recruitment.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Haha, I totally called it in an earlier thread by this OP, but now that I think about it, the whole scheme makes perfect sense. Those wacky c.o.$ers are at it again. Scientologists will never offer a shred of evidence to back any of their whacked out claims. They will simply call you names and try to make it seem as though you are the idiot...the Galactic Federation will not be defeated! The interstellar a-bombs are prepped and ready to drop into the Thetan filled earth volcanoes! Hail Xenu!

[edit on 1/13/10 by SeditiousDissent]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Look, i'm not an expert. but it sounds to me like you've met some MALELOVENT beings. I can't picture a divine being showing you a scheduled mass annhilation of god's children. what reason would he have to show you that? i remember hearing this somewhere, maybe it was legend of atlantis? it was said we need to be able to discern between belevolent from malevolent beings, especially extra-terestrials. It was said that malelovent beings give out dates... How do you know for sure that these beings werent malevolent? No dis-respect as I admire your writings, as well I have from an honest perspective, vicariously put myself in your shoes. I just mean to try and help show the honest side of your message.

btw I like to think we have some control over our future? :s

~edit for spelling

[edit on 13-1-2010 by appliedconcepts]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Also, why not, if what you are saying is true, just kill yourself, and release the soul to the universe? If the universe is all that, then why live life here? Is there a punishment for this? And why spend precious time with your family? They are not really family if the soul existed before the body formed, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Your one of many over the years and that would be thousands of years to you that want to decieve man, for your own personnel agenda.

All man needs to understand was written thousands of years ago nothing new is given. ALL PROPHESY WAS FUFILLED.

This is a world with out end....

If you deceive man away from the truth your reward is the LAKE OF FIRE. Thats written......

You know nothing about divine or being human for that matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Also, why not, if what you are saying is true, just kill yourself, and release the soul to the universe? If the universe is all that, then why live life here? Is there a punishment for this? And why spend precious time with your family? They are not really family if the soul existed before the body formed, right?

The soul is not released until all karma is extinguished. There is no easy out; you can't just destroy the body and hope to get out of what you have gotten yourself into.

You have to face all your fears and conditionings head on. It must all be released to be free.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Just thought id post this vid that seams to tie in with your theory about spirit.

Its kinda long, about an hour and its really about meditation, pineal gland and astral travel.......very interesting indeed.

The info about spirit being and astral travel, spirit after death starts at around 26 mins.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Obviously a group of trolls arrived here after being banned by their own group on nutcases at a site I won't waste time to mention, but whoever you certain fellas are Majic, MonkeyMan, Infraredman, and a couple others, you people are just honestly weird. Your comments are so childish it makes one wonder, do mental hospitals allow patients to post online?

Come on, tell us what site we were banned from? Also if ridiculing someone who makes outlandish claims, then precedes to attack anyone who politely asks for sources of your info, well then yeah, I guess I am a troll, and I will wave that flag proudly.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, but what I find more interesting is the comments after it. It would appear to me and I assume most of us who have read this post is that with this movie, we do not get to see the end credits. Now if we are referring this post or warning or whatever you would like to call it you must ask yourself exactly how long this movie is? What is the genre of this movie, when will it be released in theatres, how many tickets have been sold....although it would imply that all of the tickets have been sold REGARDLESS if you bought them or not.

I'm going to stop with the movie analogies and throw in my 2 cents. You all can agree or disagree with me or not. I am not here to bash or disprove with anyone. But I personally think the problem with threads like these is CHOICE. Whether you choose to believe or not is the biggest factor in here right now. Which is why we have so many conflicting energies in this room. One is trying to prove the other wrong whilst the other side is stating or IMPLYING them as fact. Who knows what's really out there? Who knows what's really going to happen in the near future? Definitely not me that's for sure. Now I am sure there are people/beings out there that do have an idea of what will happen but like I said before who knows?

Anyways those are my thoughts, the problem is choice and you all can choose to agree, bash, disprove me. But I am willing to read your replies.

Bless.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Keep pretending to be intelligent, keep up the taunts, it is not personal to me but it sure keeps the thread strong, thanks. Now, go pat yourself on the shoulder and tell yourself a smart person lol, I am sure you are, hell if we don't believe it, we can even just ask you right?

Word of constructive advice. If you have an issue with this one, yet you keep returning to criticize, maybe it would be wise to just stay out of it since you are incapable of understanding the thread.

Now another constructive advice, try being productive here and create a decent post and see if the members support your threads. Or do you just prefer to hide under a bridge like a troll until another thread shines and then come in to argue it for attention?

See, there you go with your redundant elementary school arguments again. If anyone's dares to have an opinion that is anything other that praise, you start the name calling. Anyone questions you at all, no matter how polite they are being is immediately called stupid, or a troll, etc...

You say that those who disagree with you should just stay away, but why should they? Is this not a discussion board open to all members? A thread is not meant to be only open to the OP and those who wish to blindly accept whatever garbage thy squeeze from their diluted brains. It is also open to those who want the truth, those who wish to dig into the facts and ask legitimate questions.

This isn't just your own little club where only you and those sheepish enough to blindly follow every little crumb of insanity that is fed to them are allowed to hang out. If that is what you want then I would suggest you start your own site where you can choose whatever members you want.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Where is the nibiru comet thing!?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

To be honest, I haven't read anything about an alien invasion in any of his posts. The entity(as opposed to alien) who gave him this message did so for a reason.

In my perception of the message, they are instructing us to change our ways. As for answers to questions, I think it would be very dangerous to tell a man the exact time of his death. Maybe they can warn us, but not actually interfere with the course of things.

The script needs to play out and it seems we are writing it as we go.

Then I take it that you missed the one about how the Norway spiral was really the moon-men retaliating for us bombing the moon....

EDIT To Add Link

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Majiq]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi unleashed, I have read the last couple of threads you posted and you have managed to scare me again
lol a really enjoyable read and fully understood but

A few questions:-

1) If the information within this post is not your own, were did it come from?

2) If the visitors to this planet are coming here to witness this big event, why do they experiment on us and take people without their consent?

3) Who or what physically is going to cause this big event to end most of our lives?

4) I don't want to die yet and I am sure I am not alone in this thought, us humans acknowledge death but we seem to believe we live forever (I know we don't all think this way, some of you have been beaten with the reality stick) if most humans don't want to die, how did we create the end ourselves with collective conciousness - I sure know I didn't participate!

5) If only the bad survive won't this upset the balance of the earth? surely there must be some good to even things out

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is all a bit above me!And hard to follow.

So aliens are going to attack us when?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As soon as he made the comment to MonkeyMan about dangling the banana in front of his nose, his intentions should have become clear to everyone....aside from the childish name calling and mockery (what a classic case)....

I still cant fathom how long a Monkey can sit and try to grasp an invisible banana

The Storms will be brewing and the Messiah is on his way.....

"You will receive it on the very day the movie is released worldwide, as per SCHEDULE. Tick tock! "-Unleashed68

Tick tock....tick Tock he says......

Hmmm Im curious.... Did the Aliens tell you what YOUR role was going to be in the grand scheme of things... or How about your wife, or childrens...Did they promise you a spaceship to come scoop you guys up when the waters begin to flood, because you seem awfully calm about the whole "end of the world" thing....

[edit on 13-1-2010 by psilocybernaught]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by psilocybernaught

In a perfect world, you have been told of something so devestating that it could change the world as we know it forever.

My question to you is, what would be the FIRST thing you would do?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by findlesticks
Hi unleashed, I have read the last couple of threads you posted and you have managed to scare me again
lol a really enjoyable read and fully understood but

A few questions:-

1) If the information within this post is not your own, were did it come from?

2) If the visitors to this planet are coming here to witness this big event, why do they experiment on us and take people without their consent?

3) Who or what physically is going to cause this big event to end most of our lives?

4) I don't want to die yet and I am sure I am not alone in this thought, us humans acknowledge death but we seem to believe we live forever (I know we don't all think this way, some of you have been beaten with the reality stick) if most humans don't want to die, how did we create the end ourselves with collective conciousness - I sure know I didn't participate!

5) If only the bad survive won't this upset the balance of the earth? surely there must be some good to even things out

The answer you ask: THE SECRET TO LIFE AFTER DEATH

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why is this scientology recruitment thread not locked?

He wants your money ppl. Tick Tock will soon turn to Cha Ching if you want to be truly enlightened like Unleashed.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Self-immolation is setting yourself on fire for your beliefs.
What is self-immolation?
That is setting yourself on fire, committing suicide in that regard, for your beliefs. Pretty much the highest form of human consciousness and control of the physical body. After all, sitting in a meditative trance, igniting yourself and feeling NO pain requires a very high level of existence.
Now, we have intellectuals here, who mock the OP.
That is really very easy to do, granted. And I am not defending the OP. I am saying only this.
There are higher levels of consciousness, and you betray your level by how you interact with the other levels. If you are try really hard, you may get to a level where you could set yourself on fire and feel NO pain.

Or, you can pretend you are "intellectual"...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join