It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by Unleashed68

My first post was decent I thought

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but you didn't respond to it. FYI I don't personally have a problem with your OP. It's just that your subsequent reaction to questioning seems at odds with your spiritual message.

If you can find it check out the Hidden_Hand thread on this site. He said similar things to you but was always courteous to people who disagreed.

I post because I enjoy debate not because it makes me feel clever. You obviously do not enjoy debate, as you make it clear you won't discuss anything with people who criticise. You just want people to agree with you.

I'd hate to think I could never be wrong or that I know everything. It's always good to listen to different points of view as you may learn something new and even grow as a person.

Regards

MarrsAttax

Wise words, and not channelled from higher intelligence! just his own!

kudos.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Look mate im going to just keep on laughing at you and your need to talk definatly ADD.
But unfortunatly unlike you some of us have very important jobs to attend and can't stay on the Internet all day and night and keep biting at every little reply they get like a large mouth bass LOL
Keep up replying mate you make laugh you just keep talking to yourself it's amazing everyone here in my household is laughing with me and now i must say goodnight and i'll be back to laugh at you some more tomorrow night

I suggest you go see a shrink to check out that ADD thing just to be on the safe side i do worry for your mental health

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

To be honest, I haven't read anything about an alien invasion in any of his posts. The entity(as opposed to alien) who gave him this message did so for a reason.

In my perception of the message, they are instructing us to change our ways. As for answers to questions, I think it would be very dangerous to tell a man the exact time of his death. Maybe they can warn us, but not actually interfere with the course of things.

The script needs to play out and it seems we are writing it as we go.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Look mate im going to just keep on laughing at you and your need to talk definatly ADD.
But unfortunatly unlike you some of us have very important jobs to attend and can't stay on the Internet all day and night and keep biting at every little reply they get like a large mouth bass LOL
Keep up replying mate you make laugh you just keep talking to yourself it's amazing everyone here in my household is laughing with me and now i must say goodnight and i'll be back to laugh at you some more tomorrow night

I suggest you go see a shrink to check out that ADD thing just to be on the safe side i do worry for your mental health

Didn't you just say you were at work or implied that you were working? Only to contradict yourself and say ur at home, then the same thing i said yesterday, which was legitimate REAL people laughing at nonsensical garbage? nice try :-)

I am inclined to believe you are an extreme liar. You do not understand the definition of what ADD attributes are and yet you attempt to label me as such.

Seeing as though you have struggled to spell or communicate coherently in previous posts, i'm inclined to not laugh at you, but feel sorry for you as this tone you are resonating is exactly the same as your new found spiritual leader.

I doubt you're even old enough to pay taxes let alone work at home or in general society.

Nice work though... lol.. keep rocking little fella.

you will no doubt read this and saying otherwise is a blatant lie.

If you don't like what i have to say - feel free to block me little fella, it'd do your limited capacity the world of good.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
For the record, I said at least 3X that I have taken absolutely none of the negative critcism personal, I really did not and I meant it when I said I laughed starting with the person posting under the handle ATC_God, I just wanted to participate in the entertainment.

The OP stated I will not respond direct to people wanting to criticize, in the first paragraph, I have no desire to seriously become serious and engage into a battle of seriousness with people challenging the information I made.

Truth and lies fall under the comfort zone of the human psyche and the power of belief, everything else is an illusion. If people read something in the news and they want to believe the government officials or authorities they will and if they don't they won't.

Either the words speak to someone as truth or a lie, and that judgment is an independent decision beyond my control no matter how hard I might tryo to convince otherwise. Therefore, the debate truly ends where it began, in the first opinion formed by the reader.

I do not consider anyone who I had fun with today an enemy btw, I actually believe the fun created an interest in the thread, and therefore, I thank the criticizers equally as much for their contribution.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

To be honest, I haven't read anything about an alien invasion in any of his posts. The entity(as opposed to alien) who gave him this message did so for a reason.

In my perception of the message, they are instructing us to change our ways. As for answers to questions, I think it would be very dangerous to tell a man the exact time of his death. Maybe they can warn us, but not actually interfere with the course of things.

The script needs to play out and it seems we are writing it as we go.

The term Alien in the English language refers to a being belonging to another nationality or nation, as for the invasion topic, nor did i, however i was relating previous posts and posts regarding "entities" as you put it, to be of an unknown nature and therefor their true agenda to remain unknown also - until they make it apparent.

If they are trying to change the way we live and interact with one another, it would be a good idea to do it sooner rather than later at some prophesied time. Could it be that perhaps human kind is not ready for such things, regardless of how many people to believe contrary to this?

It is in my opinion that if "entities" were to make themselves apparent, the PTB would interpret them and their actions as negative and potentially begin a war. Perhaps they are waiting for a change of management for the main PTB so that they will be received with less aggression and more keen interest.

I often though this, Could Jesus have been an "entity" from a far away universe? something i still ponder today.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
For the record, I said at least 3X that I have taken absolutely none of the negative critcism personal, I really did not and I meant it when I said I laughed starting with the person posting under the handle ATC_God, I just wanted to participate in the entertainment.

The OP stated I will not respond direct to people wanting to criticize, in the first paragraph, I have no desire to seriously become serious and engage into a battle of seriousness with people challenging the information I made.

Truth and lies fall under the comfort zone of the human psyche and the power of belief, everything else is an illusion. If people read something in the news and they want to believe the government officials or authorities they will and if they don't they won't.

Either the words speak to someone as truth or a lie, and that judgment is an independent decision beyond my control no matter how hard I might tryo to convince otherwise. Therefore, the debate truly ends where it began, in the first opinion formed by the reader.

I do not consider anyone who I had fun with today an enemy btw, I actually believe the fun created an interest in the thread, and therefore, I thank the criticizers equally as much for their contribution.

Sigh - unlike some things, TRUTH is not a matter of belief, truth is unpleasant at times and is something that has to be investigated to the fullest. Sometimes seeming truths hide much larger lies.

As you will never prove anything you have said (even the blatant contrary observations of science and religion) It is probably best that you, as i said 14 pages ago, not answer. Again your lame attempt at showing yourself to be calm and cool are as flawed as your interpretation of Frequency and Vibration.

Sigh.

Truth is not a matter of perception, it is a matter of FACT.

However your perception of truth can be molested by clever lies sewn into to previous encounters with a source that is trying to manipulate you in some way.

Also, unless you have edited out your complete attack on everyone that started this argument in the first place, it is clear you dislike people. You even said yourself that you had no time for them and consider them "fools" and "idiots" ...

Too much contradiction on your part.

As with the plethora of others who have stated the same and inferred the same. Credibility.

Zero.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Did Unleashed gave a timeframe for this supposed great event in any of the 18 pages?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
Did Unleashed gave a timeframe for this supposed great event in any of the 18 pages?

somewhere between 2012 and 2016 or somesuch..

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As powerful as the op was for me, I know it is one man's view of the puzzle.
My 1st hand experience with a mayan indian and his dire warnings in 1998 jumpstarted my quest for a plan of action. He told me millions of people were going to die leading up to around 2012.
He said all that was required was a personal relationship with God. As hard as it was for me to accept as a secular humanist, I knew he had access to valid information. The president of the world bank participated in a ceremony in the mayan's backyard.
Reading this thread and david wilcock's site, I know the time is at hand.

For what it is worth, I am trying to spread the word to establish your own spiritual foundation while you can. There is something to fear and that is the final judgement. Iho, if the balance of works in your life have been more good than bad and you accept the validity of the Christ Conscious in each of us, we will be united on the next level.

Haiti is just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
As powerful as the op was for me, I know it is one man's view of the puzzle.
My 1st hand experience with a mayan indian and his dire warnings in 1998 jumpstarted my quest for a plan of action. He told me millions of people were going to die leading up to around 2012.
He said all that was required was a personal relationship with God. As hard as it was for me to accept as a secular humanist, I knew he had access to valid information. The president of the world bank participated in a ceremony in the mayan's backyard.
Reading this thread and david wilcock's site, I know the time is at hand.

For what it is worth, I am trying to spread the word to establish your own spiritual foundation while you can. There is something to fear and that is the final judgement. Iho, if the balance of works in your life have been more good than bad and you accept the validity of the Christ Conscious in each of us, we will be united on the next level.

Haiti is just the beginning.

Haiti quake occurred on a well known fault line.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why are so many ppl drawn to all this mumbo jumbo? Its scientology new age babble given to you by a guy who joined 2 months ago and insults you!

The OP stated that you cannot understand what the grand design is all about so he uses different analogies with nothing substantial to back up the claim. He has to "dumb it down" for all to understand?

Well then who the hell is he? Where did he get this story from and why does his brain understand it? It amazes me that grown men and women can eat all this up and ask for more. Truly amazing.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I see you have ignored my post here. No matter. I still have many thoughts relating to the OP and the many posts that seem to find an affinity of sorts. So I shall continue to add them, if that is o.k. with you Unleashed?

Many others that seem to identify with the themes and assertions within your Original post may also feel the need to respond to this post so if there are those that accept the OP's thread as being somewhat true and an accurate description of our existence, please feel free to criticize or correct my way of thinking.

The Universe began with a mere thought, a thought to experience an environment, a bubble, one that allowed the first Creator to sense an existence.

I don't think the OP or many others have really thought in depth about the OP's thesis.

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

The OP is clear on existence, and its very nature.

What I find funny about this scenario, and do correct me if I am wrong OP, is that the spirits and creator forces are invisible entities that created an illusion to sense that an illusion existed to the invisible spirits and creator!
It is the illusion that makes the spirits and creator source invisible to us as it is a physical illusion that we actually reside within.

To experience an environment they create a physical illusion. We are not a show. We are window dressing so the creator and the spirits can differentiate between being invisible entites that they are and an environmental illusion manifested as thoughts by the very invisibility of the source.

This relegates YOU as nothing more than an illusion too, Unleashed, if this is the way you actually accept existence.

The illusion of the creator and the spirits to merely experience not being invisible in infinity.

Lets apply this philosophy to your whole life.
When you preach any philosophy or truth regarding existence, I find it best to apply it to existence. I think that is fair!

As this is your explanation of reality, a sort of determanist universe in nature, an illusion of physical existence by an invisible unknowable source that has merely thought us in order to experience an environment as opposed to just being an invisible infinite entity, you now need to look at YOUR entire existence in relation to that which has created you.
And LIVE it.

You as a being are just an artifact of an environment that is an illusion thought of by an invisible entity that just wanted to juxtapose its own infinite being with that of an environment as thought of.
Everything you are has nothing to do with you.
No one loves you. It is an illusion.
Your experiences of love, happiness, sadness, joy and understanding are the creators thoughts pertaining to the illusion presented in order for an environment to exist, for the invisible creator.
All your memories, all your experiences. Illusion.
You are not the progenitor of any experience as a result of any other experience ever in the entire catalogue of events and experiences in the entire procession of your existence as you think it as being.
You think that you have generated thought and reflected, learnt and pondered and derived knowledge and wisdom about your life and existence, but you haven't.
You were always going to arrive at this moment now, when you as a dream and illusion were first thought of and set in motion as an illusory automaton in a production of a dream by a creator that is invisible.
You are an illusion telling other illusions that that we are all illusions because you are simply a thought of the creator, you are a dream in a dreamt environment in order for an invisible creator to experience environment as opposed to invisibility that is its normal and original state of being.
Those that tell you they love you only do so because that is the environment as thought in order to render the creator an experience.
Anything you have achieved is a result of the environment and thus is an illusion.
The understanding that you think you have, any truths you think have been revealed to you by an existence that is an illusion is also illusion.
As this is a physical illusion there is no truth other than it is a thought by an invisible creator in order to experience an environment. Even the aliens you think you were contacted by, are an illusion. But you believed it.
You still believe you are real OP.
You are not.
You are not real OP.
You are a dream.
An illusion.
Everything you are, and will be is a prop for the creator.
Think of everything you have ever felt.
All your thoughts.
All your dreams.
All your Hopes.
All you have achieved.
The awe at creation, the world and life.
Those you love, and love you.
The beat of your heart.
The light in your eyes.
The glow of the screen you are looking at now.
That is telling you what you are. Nothing, a dream, an illusion in a pre-dertermined loop of existence controlled by a thought and thoughts, thoughts that are not yours or ever will be.
Nothing. A dream. A thought that is nothing of you or ever will be.
You are the dream of an invisible nothing that needs an illusion to show itself that it is not invisible or nothing.

Live your truth Unleashed.
Live it everyday.
Every minute remind yourself of what you are, what you will always be. A dream, from the invisible.
You will return to the source, no doubt my friend but you are clear on what that is.
You will return to become as invisible again as that very source is, as all dreams return to that which awakes from them.
When the creator wakes from the dream of the illusion it has thought , so you will return to the source. To be the invisible nothing that will think of dreams again in order for you to ever be.
That vision you have of the end is not yours but the creators, becoming nothing, as it is exactly that but for the dream it thought in order to experience.
You are your own end Unleashed.
You are waking from yourself to realize you have never really been.
You are returning to nothingness.
The empty void of being that the creator dwells in except for an illusion it uses to lie to itself. You are that lie. You are the lie Unleashed.
Everyday Unleashed.
Live your truth. You are the lie.
Look in the mirror. Look at the lie that you are. An illusion.
That face is not yours.
It is the face worn by the lie that creation tells itself.
As are the faces of your mother or father, that you may see in a resemblance when you look at your reflection, maybe you think you have your mothers eyes, or your fathers chin.
Dream. Illusion.
Have they passed on Unleashed. From the dream?
Do not morn them, your nostalgia is a fraud, you are remembering an illusion, you are traveling to a thought bubble that was never really there or even yours. They were not real. Nor are you.
The creases that experiences have weathered on your face is not age my friend they are really the cracks in the illusion. The dream that is fading. It is not age. All dreams fade. As you are.
This is who you are.
Now go and live it.
Everyday.
Every minute.
Illusion.
Dream.
You are a cascade of cause and effect in a fantasy. That you are neither the cause of or have any effect over. Or ever have, or ever will.

Existence in physical form is perceived as reality, but it is the invisible that gives birth, nurtures and maintains the illusion of this perception of reality, when in fact, it is a formation of the invisible and therefore an illusion.

OP you as an existence are an illusion born from, nurtured and maintained as an illusion by the invisible.
No go and live it.
You will be:
Experiencing an illusion in order to not to experience that which you are, the infinite invisible nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Great Post Atlasastro!

Deny Ignorance is no longer the creed around here I suppose. A more fitting motto for the current trend is "Drink the Kool-Aid"

Oh OP you're so enlightened (must be from your years of vibrating and inside knowledge from your secret "friends in the know", that we aren't allowed to know about. For I understand that we are only allowed to know what you tell us one bit at a time. When your ego needs a good ole strokin, we will gladly consume the next batch!)

This guy should go bowling with Commander Ly-on, ET-Man, Megaddor, and Dan Tanna! Now that's something I would pay to see. 4 guys swearing they know the secret, but they get frustrated because the others aren't swallowing what theyre feeding each other; all the while Dan Tanna will be reaching for the blade to slice his way to badass glory.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Lol - he'll just say you don't understand and will insult your intellect bro.

What he won;t understand is that what you wrote effectively sums up his fallacy.

If anyone is to believe what he has said, they have to overcome the fact that we, are apparently non existent except in the mind of the "invisibile" one or creator.

This is going to ruffle their feathers no doubt.

Excellent post. i wish i could flag this comment, but i can't
- so ill just star it.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dang! Since I have a life and decided not to spend the entire evening and night on ATS, it seems that I have missed more OP bull jive. Don't worry OP, I don't take it seriously and I only respond to hecklers for entertainment purposes. Give me a break, guy. What has occurred since I was last here? I notice your "enlightened" mature mind has resorted to name calling once again, you have still not provided a single shred of evidence or even so much as clarified your existing "facts," and you continue to try to make yourself out to be some sort of spiritual, space guru toward those who actually buy this nonsense.

Yea, thou art indeed omniscient, oh great wonder of the invisible universe.

I have decided to just ride this one out as long as possible. Since, according to some in this thread, people such as me are "morons" and "jokes," I will continue to provide apparent unintelligent, misspelled, immature drivel for those of us who feel like stickin' with the Hawaiian Punch rather than sipping on the Kool-Aid being passed around.

Has anyone else noticed that the OP is all knowing and full of wisdom in response to those who stroke the ol' ego? Meanwhile, he turns to the failsafe of "na nee na nee boo boo" toward we who think it's just ridiculous. Maybe we're all just ultraviolet molecular disinfo space agents from the planet S.B. 202F38X, who communicate in the Queen's English (such as the final entity who telepathically communicated the mysterious end of the imaginary universe to the OP). As a matter of fact (fact being subjective on this thread, naturally), I have yet to touch the keyboard. All of this is being dictated by my gigantic space brain by vibrating on the 712th triaxis sawtooth wave in the alpha omicron sector of the cortex of dark antimatter.

Notice, once again...I (and much of the dissenting crowd) haven't resorted to name calling...just fun making.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

At one time in the past people believed the world was flat and later that it was the center of the universe. Challenging these ideas at the time would have subjected the person making the claims to similar ridicule that is being feasted upon Unleashed68.

You are not remembering everything here. Yes, people believed the world was flat, that the sun went around the earth, etc. But even though those who said otherwise were often ostracized or worse, they had proof, not "I-got-a-feeeeeelin'" the earth is round...

No matter if the proof actually verified what they believed or not, they still showed proof. I am utterly disappointed now in the way these threads are being presented, and I don't think saying "Hey! We were wrong before! Look at the past. Therefore, Unleashed is right!" is logical.

Yet, I keep coming back to this thread, not for new information (cause I get none), but to see if the OP will address ANYONE who has a question that isn't already explained in his rants, and also because I worry for some of the souls who seem to believe it without question. An imaginative tale, yes, but one that is far from answering all questions. There are always questions, and the ones the OP is refusing to answer are the ones I, and many people here, are most interested in.

Readers, be wary.

Mods, this is agonizing?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

No. The world is not this black and white. Surely you would know this. And it is not about truth and lies. It never was.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have been wondering when the mods will close this thread as it has become derailed due to the OP's attitude.

But then i noticed in other web sites where the OP's story has been reproduced they nearly all link back to ATS.
So i guess for ATS its good business.

Too bad for taking a stand against recruiters/hoaxers/or the just plain rude.
ATS has for me lost nearly all credibility.
I think i might move on to other sites for my conspiracy addiction needs.

Thanks Unleashed and ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Above me ^^^^^^^^.

See what you've done Unleashed? You're presenting this website for one that it wasn't intended to be. You're presenting ludicrous ideology as fact and ridiculing those who wish to debate you. As a result, those who wish to deny ignorance are leaving the website. Doesn't that tell you something?

Please post your neo theological new age stories in Skunk Works where they belong. You're giving the website a bad name and ridiculing those who wish to protect it. Some of us actually care about the validity of the content here at ATS.

Skunk works is where extreme theories which have no corroborating evidence belong. A.K.A> all of your threads. Thank you.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by spinalremain]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join