It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Naw... those Nibiru folks are way more advanced than us. They have the whole planet, moons, everything cloaked. We will never see it coming. Or maybe they have surrounded our planet in a big hologram so that we aren't really seeing what we think we are... Yup, if someone pulled the curtains back for a minute then we would all see it plain as day and heading straight for us.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You kid with your tacky childish avatar are the fraud

That's not a childish avatar... That's Nibiru Jack... Comin' to get'cha.

second line...................................

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have to say one more time, "thank you" to the foolish morons whose aim was to come into this thread and try and stir up a war and then whine when I whooped their unintelligent feeble lil minds. For those morons, I must reiterate, I made the post for the masses, for those people in the masses who have intelligence. It is you morons telling eveyone else they are fools for reading this post that are truly the fools. You are meaningless and have only helped encouraged a crowd by response numbers. Most readers make it through a post, maybe a few replies underneath to get an initial idea of what the post is about, but next to none read all.

Your filth, deceit and garbage replies here show your character, and that character does not deserve respect or serious communication, it is worthy of being laughed at only, which is what I did. Thanks again for helping promote the thread to so many, and a word of advice, go back to school and learn your junior high again, cause your replies remind me of immature teenagers.

I encourage the moderators here to read the whole thread and put together which jerks are trying to incite people in a negative fashion and try to defy the decorum rules here. However, mods here are just volunteers and it is not to be expected, this is not their job.

The morons trying to argue and cause dissent in this thread have asked for proof, like they actually matter lol, they have something to proove themselves, that they can someday act like an adult, and maybe, just maybe, I will give those ones the respect to actually communicate back without laughing at them.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Naw... those Nibiru folks are way more advanced than us. They have the whole planet, moons, everything cloaked. We will never see it coming. Or maybe they have surrounded our planet in a big hologram so that we aren't really seeing what we think we are... Yup, if someone pulled the curtains back for a minute then we would all see it plain as day and heading straight for us.

Obviously a group of trolls arrived here after being banned by their own group on nutcases at a site I won't waste time to mention, but whoever you certain fellas are Majic, MonkeyMan, Infraredman, and a couple others, you people are just honestly weird. Your comments are so childish it makes one wonder, do mental hospitals allow patients to post online?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here's the message from matthewbooks:

www.matthewbooks.com...

Blossom's channeling is back too:

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

I think I speak for all of ATS when I say, "just show damn it." If the president agrees, then why delay? We'll need time to learn how to "ascend" after all.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
... do mental hospitals allow patients to post online?

Clearly they do unleashed68, clearly they do.

I wonder who was really banned from this other site that you will not name.

II made the post for the masses, for those people in the masses who have intelligence. It is you morons telling eveyone else they are fools for reading this post that are truly the fools. You are meaningless and have only helped encouraged a crowd by response numbers. Most readers make it through a post, maybe a few replies underneath to get an initial idea of what the post is about, but next to none read all.

The implication of this is that you write for those without sufficient concentration or curiosity to delve deeply into a subject or worry about things like fact-checking.

People who ask for facts are morons and people who skim the OP and accept it without thought are intelligent? Are we living in Bizarro World?

[edit on 13/1/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Your way of explaining the universe and everything that is, is the closest anyone has come to my way of thinking about the universe , you just expanded on it in a way that would have taken me many many years to come up with...

Thank you for posting this........

I'm only 1/3 through your post so far ( first page read) ...., but this makes the most sense out of everything...

It explains why death is natural.....why everything has cycles......the faults of science....the power of thought.......

I know i have not finished yet but do you mention where music comes in ?????

What is your take on the start of that and it's original purpose?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The morons trying to argue and cause dissent in this thread have asked for proof, like they actually matter lol, they have something to proove themselves, that they can someday act like an adult, and maybe, just maybe, I will give those ones the respect to actually communicate back without laughing at them.

There's an old statement that says "No matter how much proof you provide, there will always be somebody who doesn't believe it." This would be the case if you were providing any tangible amount of proof, but you haven't shown any. When you come into a conspiracy forum, present a story, say it's factual, and provide no proof, what reaction were you expecting? That's the problem that bothers me. Almost all the people who make these type of threads say, "no proof will ever be enough", but I haven't seen a single one of them show one iota of an attempt at proof. It doesn't matter if your attempts at proof are futile; you should at least try.

If you won't even try to provide proof, why should anybody here try to believe you?

[edit on 1/13/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Obviously a group of trolls arrived here after being banned by their own group on nutcases at a site I won't waste time to mention, but whoever you certain fellas are Majic, MonkeyMan, Infraredman, and a couple others, you people are just honestly weird. Your comments are so childish it makes one wonder, do mental hospitals allow patients to post online?

Well, in answer to your question - you managed to escape the clutches of the backwards arm jackets... what makes you think we couldn't too... monkeys are stronger than the average man.

It's not trolling mate - it's called the other opinion, if you ever participated in debating in highschool or UNI this is something you understand as necesary to any opinion being formed on a topic, we are asking for further evidence.

Another point everyone can see is:

You have made 1 in the past 14 pages post trying to substantiate your claims of FACT, you still have not adressed scientifically accurate information that destroy the credibility of your thread.

It was well put when a few others mentioned you are the troll - we just want further info that will lead to you having an iota if credibility.

Your name calling is for all intents and purposes, painting you as the "funny man" and not us. Probably a good idea to ignore us, cause we are more than definitley not going to stop hounding you for more information, where you provide loose crytpic phrases...

Hows the entity you channelled going? did they pass on any more Pearls of Wisdon yet? still waiting for answers to 10 + questions posed to you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I have to say one more time, "thank you" to the foolish morons whose aim was to come into this thread and try and stir up a war and then whine when I whooped their unintelligent feeble lil minds. For those morons, I must reiterate, I made the post for the masses, for those people in the masses who have intelligence. It is you morons telling eveyone else they are fools for reading this post that are truly the fools. You are meaningless and have only helped encouraged a crowd by response numbers. Most readers make it through a post, maybe a few replies underneath to get an initial idea of what the post is about, but next to none read all.

Your filth, deceit and garbage replies here show your character, and that character does not deserve respect or serious communication, it is worthy of being laughed at only, which is what I did. Thanks again for helping promote the thread to so many, and a word of advice, go back to school and learn your junior high again, cause your replies remind me of immature teenagers.

I encourage the moderators here to read the whole thread and put together which jerks are trying to incite people in a negative fashion and try to defy the decorum rules here. However, mods here are just volunteers and it is not to be expected, this is not their job.

Strange, as an adult who has gone through school and Uni - i thought i was speaking to an adolescent given the calibre of your responses. As i said before, my 7 year old niece holds better conversations amongst adults than you do.

You're welcome for drawing attention to your thread. Because it's showed people you are completely untrustworthy and hopefully people will avoid you mystic types in future - unless of course, you are willing to elaborate on some of the WEAK points in your story.

You still cannot admit you plagiarised it form another source.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

The river flows both ways. Can you show/link to where he stole it from? I've heard so many variations of "end of the world" stories that it's hard to keep track of them all.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Did anyone see this(second post)? Now it's getting a little creepy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I think I speak for all us when I say, which race or planet are you from brother?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Did anyone see this(second post)? Now it's getting a little creepy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Unleashed68 on 12/26/2009 @ 01:14 AM
When government and media tries to convince you of climate change, they were preparing the masses for the use of HAARP against Haiti, the Indian Ocean Tsunami and other locations under the guise of carbon emissions.

Originally posted by worldwatcher on 1/12/2010 @ 09:52 PM
Imo the author of this thread when referencing Haiti was referring to earlier disasters in the past four years and the numerous hurricanes and their devastating effects on the island, not an upcoming event on the island as in yesterday's quake.

however I'll let the author clarify whenever he returns, though you have to admit if he was talking past, he could easily now say he was speaking of future events to support his theory.

I was almost caught, but worldwatcher has a point. There has been much weather activity in Haiti in the past years, so predicting HAARP doing something over there is nothing special. If Unleashed68 had predicted the 6.5 earthquake near CA, then that might have been something.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Keep pretending to be intelligent, keep up the taunts, it is not personal to me but it sure keeps the thread strong, thanks. Now, go pat yourself on the shoulder and tell yourself a smart person lol, I am sure you are, hell if we don't believe it, we can even just ask you right?

Word of constructive advice. If you have an issue with this one, yet you keep returning to criticize, maybe it would be wise to just stay out of it since you are incapable of understanding the thread.

Now another constructive advice, try being productive here and create a decent post and see if the members support your threads. Or do you just prefer to hide under a bridge like a troll until another thread shines and then come in to argue it for attention?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Your way of explaining the universe and everything that is, is the closest anyone has come to my way of thinking about the universe , you just expanded on it in a way that would have taken me many many years to come up with...

Thank you for posting this........

I'm only 1/3 through your post so far ( first page read) ...., but this makes the most sense out of everything...

It explains why death is natural.....why everything has cycles......the faults of science....the power of thought.......

I know i have not finished yet but do you mention where music comes in ?????

What is your take on the start of that and it's original purpose?

Sound and sight is part of the perception process within the Universe, and music is a bi-product of human creation to experience with the wonders of the human ear.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Enjoying the bananas still hey? Your attempts to criticize and attack my credibility add response counts to a thread where the vast majority will never read your responses, so your intentions are irrelivant.

I am merely having fun with you and some of the other argumentative ones that I do not take serioualy whatsoever, but again, thanks for helping make this post a top one and for the free comedic entertainment

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

I think I speak for all us when I say, which race or planet are you from brother?

I come from an evolved race called humans from a planet called Earth.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
(Will someone Please repost this as a new thread? I am a new user and lack those privaleges. Lest an admin slides me the 5th golden ticket.

Why Pandorum May Be A Real Planet

Now, let me preface this by saying the following...

I heard somewhere that James Cameron had dreamt of Pandorum for years, but after searching around some (although not extensively) I could not find an internet quote of this, so if any of you can, please let me know at split404@yahoo.com as it would greatly fit into my theory. As many of you know, dreams themselves often occur on an astral plane, a place where many advanced spiritual thinkers of our civilization concur that we actually travel to in dream state.

Now, I have been reading Lisette Larkins book "Talking to Extraterrestrials", I know but stick with me. Any open and receptive consciousness that spends even 10 minutes with this book would feel something resonate in their heart and mind akin to truth. These dialogues most certainly seem beyond the scope of the normal human parlance, and she is a VERY respected author in the UFO community. I have also had certain experiences that would verify her accuracy, but this isn’t about me, I'm no one. So, heres the juice. On page 67 in the chapter entitled Count the Stars, Count the Ships the following text occurs.

"As you see signs of prejudice in your children, talk to them. Remind them that there are others who are different on this planet, that it is important to get beyond that type of thinking so that they might get ready to embrace other children who are off your planet and who may be blue with green stripes and who may have a tail, and who may have mastered telekinesis. Help them explode open their imaginations. Do this with your children and you will prepare them to know us. Surely you can imagine how beneficial this would be." pg. 67

Now, admittedly, this is not the most convincing selection of the text I could post to convince of the ET presence behind her channelings, or communications, I don’t think she likes the channel word. These are a certain colonies of Greys she says she is contacting here. This book was published in 2002.

Now, should we accept the veracity of her alleged sources, then we must also accept that it is most likely that these beings would choose an example of other life forms such as the above description from the infinite realities existing and manifest throughout this dynamic and ever-evolving universe, a cosmos of hyper-diversity, coral reefs of constellations. Shouldn’t we? What need would they have for hyperbole or conjecture when there are probably thousands of real examples to choose from? And if you know anything about the Greys, you would know that this is the exact tongue in cheek behavior they demonstrate, all in good humor, most of the time
. So there's my schpeel.

I assure you that (and many Barnes and Noble and Borders carry her books) if you spend just 10 minutes with this book, those of you familiar with the litany of obvious UFO evidence out there will become convinced that there is a serious likelihood of this being truly of ET source. Amazon.com Larkins and see the reviews, she is respected. For those of you uninitiated unto the obviousness of the Grey’s presence. Please take a moment and watch this video.
www.youtube.com... UFO Lands on Playground: 62 Witnesses, All Children
my name is Austin Proffitt, I’m 23, my e-mail is split404@yahoo.com If you go through the avenues of information I have presented here on your own, and find what I am saying to be immanently plausible, then let us spread this post far and wide. Although, it may be best to keep it from those who CNN reported were experiencing depression and suicidal thoughts at not being able to be Pandorian. Or maybe this is the cure? www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

The river flows both ways. Can you show/link to where he stole it from? I've heard so many variations of "end of the world" stories that it's hard to keep track of them all.

Google new age mystic prophecy and new age mysticism.

I think you'll find all the evidence you need at the fingers of google.

Not to mention his creation story is just a rehashed take on the main 3 religions creation stories..

"Universe born of thought" - Yeah, apparently God thought and spoke and made everything by merely thinking about it.

The parallels are not hard to see.

[EDIT] It's hard to find a single lone URL, when these ideas have been taken from many different authors and thrown in together.

I pose a question, when the people here, who have depression/mood disorders (not uncommon), looking for positive change and are wanting a positive "ascension" to occur, see that nothing happens to what the above evangelist has stated as obvious fact. What happens then?

This toad, does not understand how far the ramifications of his little joke will go. People who are already demonstrating "on edge" behavior changes, quell them in hopes of being around for this event, in the hopes that they will be a part of something monumentally positive - What happens when it's just another day/month/year? What happens to those people and their families.

How do you think their families feel when they hear them speaking of this event as if it is going to occur somewhere between 2012 and 2016 (a fairly wide time frame to have such a pivotal occurrence happen)

It is well documented in psychology, the effect that these half baked ideologies have on impressionable people. Some commit suicide, some withdraw and become hermits, some feel utter shame in having been fooled by such goo goo ga ga rubbish and subsequently become jaded and withdrawn by their experience with the author. Though the Author if this thread will ignore this post, it is incredibly important to know that he is not the first one to post this new age mysticism - nor will he be the last one to be proved wrong when all of the fallacy of this claim come to light.

Exercise EXTREME caution when reading this as it has no basis, in reality (scientific or otherwise proven measures of garnering fact) and equates to nothing more than interesting science fiction writing by yet another "channeler" of a "highly Intelligent" race.

I believe in Aliens, i believe that God created many different creatures all over the Universe, in fact in the creation story, that is stated, not everything that was created was solely on Earth. I also believe that there are so many all too willing people out there, hungry for attention and admiration of others that they will flat out lie about anything they can to get said attention. It has happened before and will happen until we as a race truly "ascend" or are wiped off the face of the earth by an angry God, or angry people. Who knows.

This thread and threads containing new ways of interpreting life and dismissing responsible behavior patters in place for "Destiny" and "fate" and no judgment by anybody should be issued with a warning. Though, that is up to the mature individual to decide what is truly FACT and what comfortable lies in the realm of FICTION.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join