It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral: Ready for the Obvious! Alien Existence!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I will make it brief. I made a few recent unrelated posts that briefly mentioned the Norway Spiral, and a lot of people wanted to know who was behind it and where it came from, so I will make this brief and easy, you do the math.

Right after the Norway Spiral event, the media claimed the Russian military may have allegedly set off a ballistic missile. NO further reports from governments. ATS link Ballistic Missile?

Recently, in a post here, there was a new source saying that the Russian scientists are telling Putin that the Norway Spiral was a cause of HAARP, see post on ATS HAARP?

However, lest everyone forget the date in December was only a matter of 60 days prior to the date of this event READY FOR THE TRUTH?

The cover up tale of a ballistic missile now becomes a new cover up about HAARP causing the mysterious change to the atmosphere that represents a climate threat. A sign in the sky arrives and a miracle is deemed a man made screw up. Lest we forget, only 60 days prior to a sky event never before recorded in history another event of launching a rocket into the Moon was recorded as a first in history. Coincidence? Cmon now!

Is the Moon inhabited? Earth received an answer that we are not alone December 9th, and to be assured, the message is clear, mess with them and they will mess with us.

Now debunkers unite and claim this all a coincidence, demand the proof that I fly to the Moon and find an alien to return to earth with me and get a government official to confirm the event is from the Moon, I know the sceptics await to challenge this.

I find it funny however, that the very folk who know that we should never trust the lies of government and media also rely on them as an official source of confirmation, and anything less, is merely fiction. Maybe it’s the other way around.

Either way, the Norway Spiral event is now better understood, simply because governments lie and a ballistic missile and or HAARP is a mere cover story to blanket the fact fire was returned into our atmosphere and it harmed our atmosphere as I said in previous posts such as the very recent “Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth” thread.

Study the pic, the rings form from the left to right disturbing the flow of the blue plasma in a ripple to the right, which plasma begins to thin out as it travels downward, you can even see the ripples in the blue plasma are following the formation of the spiral and are being distorted as it enters, not leaves, but enters the atmosphere of Earth. Governments lie! Media lies! This event was entry from outside of Earth, not the other way around. Little moon beings sent a message in return to our own by NASA L-Cross rocket, and somehow the government wants to make it a man made miscalculation? The obvious is there to be told to those who can't be fooled by government and media.

We are not alone by a long shot!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Lest we forget, only 60 days prior to a sky event never before recorded in history another event of launching a rocket into the Moon was recorded as a first in history. Coincidence? Cmon now!

No, it wasn't.

Russia's Luna 2 was intentionally crashed in 1959.

Each of the United States Ranger probes, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 were all intentionally crashed.

Parts of the various Apollo missions were intentionally crashed in the moon.

The Lunar Prospector mission was crashed into the moon in July, 1999.

India's Moon Impact Probe crashed in November, 2008.

The ESA's SMART proves was intentionally crashed in September, 2006.

Japan's Kaguya probe was deliberately crashed into the moon in June 2009.

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Earth received an answer that we are not alone December 9th, and to be assured, the message is clear, mess with them and they will mess with us.

So, despite their advance technology, all these supposed Selenites can muster is a lightshow is a far-flung part of the Earth?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So did they pick Norway knowing that Obama would be in town for the noble peace prize?

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Your explanation is as good as any other.
Until we get yet another weird phenomena of course.

However i do agree we shouldn't just believe our governments !

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Hate to tell you man, but that whole HAARP thing and the scientists telling Putin about it was BOGUS. If you dont believe me look in the HOAX section for the thread. Sorcha Fall or whatever her name is was behind it.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Your explanation is as good as any other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why is no one adding all this wierd weather in Europe right now, coinceiding with the spiral. And Norway seems to be very badly hit on the weather front??

All since this "Norway spiral event"

Come on i mean "weird sky event" = Europe's worst weather since i was born and since well before my time aswell????

Man or E.T? I do not definetely know but it does seem a little fishy dont ya think??

Some one knows for sure what it was but we can only speculate?

peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This whole Forum is a Hoax

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So this Norway Spiral event was a response from what ever lives on the moon? Did the spiral do anythinig or was it just a visual warning?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tonyf629

Dont get your hopes up. Gullability is a common problem here at ATS,

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dunno, i would like to think thats true, but your really creating an opinion based off nothing.

I thinki prefer Divinecosmos explanation to this whole event, about how it really were the russians who developed that technology after confiscating c.i.a. documents during the 8 day "Georgia attack" and it was there way of pushing for disclosure.

Basically saying "haha i stole ur tech and developed it and u aint the only one naaa na na na naaaaaa."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonyf629
So this Norway Spiral event was a response from what ever lives on the moon? Did the spiral do anythinig or was it just a visual warning?

It did and is doing something to the environment right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

I must admit there are a lot of strange clues around !!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hate to say it but the average person is hung up in daily life and unable to research various ideas about things so the big picture is never fully realized. Spirals are on the New grange tomb in Ireland from six thousand years old, and spirals were found in Chech Republic tomb's jewlery four thousand years ago. The metropolitan museum of art is selling jewelry copies of this tomb jewlery currently on line. The crop circles last summer had several specific spirals. I would say these spirals in nature have been around for thousands of years and greatly impress people's imaginations. The La cross thing was weird and expensively wasteful, my cousin's husband works for them. He is secretive, weird, and arrogant. I am guessing any thing could be possible in this day and age. The cable programs on the History channel are all programs about the world comming to an end recently. I wonder if they are trying to warn us, appease us, or entertain us. Some Ameican Japanese physicist has been saying that if the polar ice caps melt, then the UK and other northern European areas will be freezing over the same as Canada does. Because the ocean jet stream will change. The spirals in tomb art symbolize life, death, and rebirth. We only know what we know, universally speaking that's probably not much.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is its purpose to harm us and is the moon civilization that much more advanced than us?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I do not get it? What are you trying to say?

It looked to me like something very large was leaving through a wormhole. As if the moment to leave was Now!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
... I get a kick out of your threads, I really do. Even if you are right though I don't think there is much to worry about. I mean we drop stuff on them all the time, and the best retaliation they can come up with is a light show, and not the best one I've seen either.

So yeah when the moon people attack I don't think there will be much to worry over... We'll take 'em out with Roman Candles...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It has been a precedence SPIRAL during the NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN above Norway www.abovetopsecret.com... Since the images have only shown the final part, when the event was concluded, they have not provoked the same interest.
Has Been opened a "Portal" above Norway?

Mistery.....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not to mention the part where they show a rather ominous looking HOLE on the moon and say that a colony COULD live there quite nicely, dropping subtle hints

Does anyone remember that guy with the weird plaques all over the ground something about Jupiter moon and returning all souls... Something about this reminds me of that.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by AlphaPrime]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join