It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life After Death: The Secret You Need to Hear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
All of human history is written by a pen of lies, all injustices have been justified and all of humanity is guilty of wronging another. As you will see however, by the end of this post, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Read this and weep as they say, and this time, you just might.

There is no way to collectively prove anything as a truth, a truth that is uniformly agreed upon by all. Lies are a paradox of truth. The truth is no person knows the truth. Truth is based on acceptance. Without acceptance of what is heard, it is rendered a lie. However, acceptance can only be achieved if the listener is willing to believe. Believe can only be achieved if the perspective suits the comfort zone of the listener. The comfort zone is only achieved if the version of truth does not challenge the belief of the listener.

For example, a lot of people who go to conspiracy boards consider those who listen to mainstream media as people who are not misinformed. For those who rely on mainstream media, they consider those who visit conspiracy boards as people who are misinformed. Two tales of two perspectives, accepted or denied based on the belief and comfort zone of the listeners.

Conspiracy boards post that the 9/11 attacks were caused by explosives and internal detonation, and mainstream media promotes the event was caused by terrorists taking over airplanes. Two completely different versions of the truth, and both sides version of the truth is based on their belief and their comfort zone, to accept information from either the media or the conspiracy board. The truth is the attack was real, that is the only truth.

So, if truth is really based on belief and perspective of the listener, then the truth is really nothing more than a certain point of view, either it is accepted or denied as truth, and the decision is based solely on the comfort zone of the listener. No evidence is enough evidence to confirm or dissuade, it only helps to achieve belief.

It is not in the nature of the human psyche to accept something they do not want to believe, and there is no way to change what they already do believe. That is the only truth. All of history is based on the perspective of the writers, and we have the choice to either accept or deny what we hear, and this determines the sincerity of history.

We all lie to defend ourselves and sometimes lie to attack others, depending on the temptation to lie against another. Temptation to lie can be mere motivation over argument, or it could be based on a need for resources from another country’s sands.

You will never hear the truth nor know the truth because as a human being when you can’t even be honest with yourself when you wrong another; because as we all know, you will justify your reasoning for such an action.

So, there is a fine line between truth and lies and there is also a fine line between justice and injustice. The confirmation of justice is based on the perspective of belief as is the confirmation of injustice. What stirs justice is motivation, and what causes motivation is reaction.

Human beings react when approached either in a positive or a negative fashion. The reaction of desiring another to receive a reward when they do something good for you is true justice in your belief and perspective. On the other hand, the reaction of desiring another to be punished when they do something wrong to you is true justice in your belief and perspective. If the person who does you wrong is not punished, it is merely accepted by you as an injustice. However, once again, it is based on a tale of two perspectives.

Who is the villain and who is the victim? The answer solely depends on which of the two parties you ask, and I can assure you, both will claim to be the victim, simply because the basic nature of the human will not allow themselves to see their own person as a villain.

A villain will chose to see themselves as the hero rather than perceive themselves negatively simply because the psyche of the ego is based on self sustainment and self righteousness. After all, your body belongs to you. Your very essence of being perceives yourself to be good, because to perceive ourselves as bad means the destruction of the being. Not one human being will ever perceive themselves as a villain, they can only perceive their being as either a victim or a hero.

If two parties write a story regarding a dispute, and appoint another to judge between the two who will also award the person most believed and punish the person least believed, you create a potential for truth and lies, as well as the simultaneous potential for justice and injustice.

We are all good or bad depending on the circumstances and the people that surround and shape our environment, which can change at any given moment of the day as we go from place to place and encounter different people and different situations. Therefore, our moods are subject to the effect of others and conditions beyond our own control. So we can be angels to someone we meet in the morning and suddenly be the devil to someone we encounter on the afternoon, all depending on the circumstances. That is truth.

Now I will say this simple. Not negotiable. No debate. We all come into this world and become who we are as we learn from others and what we see on television and the type of community members we grow up around. We are influenced by the people we got to learn from and from the people we grow to trust. We are products of our environment and our belief systems that form from what we see and hear and feel as children into adulthood. We become a unique recipe that is designed by the spices of life we experience as children.

We are all different which makes us all the same under that common feature. We are also born into body suits with identical basic features, we need food and liquid to survive, we experience emotions from youth and we experience hormonal changes in adolescence. These are inherent features in the natural make up of the human body and psyche.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We learn as children to lie to our friends, teachers and parents. When we do wrong, we deny and we learn to make lies more sophisticated as we get older. We fight with parents and siblings as children, we fought with friends, we fight with co-workers, we fight with people who don’t provide satisfactory service in employment, we fight, this is a built in feature of the physical design. We lie and we fight (not literally with fists but can also mean verbally). Welcome to planet Earth, this is the design of the human, and this is the design that makes us all guilty of wrong doing to another at some time. We are all guilty.

However, the human is a body and mind, and it is no different than the elements of Earth that were used to form your body. Your human body is a mere suit designed to experience existence in the environment we call Earth. The body is only designed to experience physical and emotional sensory, so even though all humans are guilty by natural design to wrong another, we are all simultaneously forgiven as humans.

The body came from the Earth, formed from the invisible cells that united to create the elements, nutrients and proteins of the Earth, and the body will remain with the Earth. The spirit however is an independent creation formed from within the Universe, and it is spirit that was formed with independence. The human body is guilty by inherent design, but the spirit is guilty by free choice, and it is the spirit that guides the actions of the human body, so justice can only be served on the spirit, not the human body.

If you have purposely harmed the life of another and received enjoyment from the harm, you have contaminated your spirit to guilt, and your spirit will not be able to lie upon release from the prison of the human body. Your spirit is not perceived by physical being and it may hide within the illusion of a physical presence, but rest assured your spirit is transparent upon physical release and all guilt is recognizable by other spirits, which will cause you to hide in shame and reincarnate into another physical presence.

Judgment comes from within, only your spirit truly accepts wrong doing, the body can defy and deny, but the spirit that enforces the actions can not. The spirit may be invisible to the physical environment, but is visible to the spirits within the Universe. One can not hide from judgment, beyond the time of being on Earth.

Now, I will openly state this is the truth, and is also a lie, depending on what side of the fence your beliefs are from. Next time you get the chance, look deep into the eyes of the ones you love, they are windows to the soul, and make sure the next time you say “I love you”, you communicate this to the spirit and not the physical illusion controlling the body.

Once a priest was asked if he believed in God, in which the priest replied, “to be honest I do not have firm belief and have some doubt”, and the priest was then asked, “so why did you decide to become a priest”, for which he responded, “JUST IN CASE”. Physical death is guaranteed, so if you read this, start doing conscious good for others and avoid doing intentional wrongs to spare your spirit the embarrassment among other spirits after physical release, “JUST IN CASE”. As long as you know the door is available, you still have the independent power to open it. The time is at hand. Good day.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Good Spirit Bad Spirit where is the dividing line and is it up to that specific Spirit

to make that determination or is it up to the multitude of other Spirits that

shame you or both? Are you saying this is the reason Spirits reincarnate into

other human bodies because of the guilt factor? ^Y^

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You know what your talking about. Of course, as the truth is subjective and everything is a lie, that means your post is a lie too. It's all very confusing isn't it?

You also think that morality is objective, and there is some higher justice at the end, and there is not. Most people who commit violence on another feel it to be vengeance and vindication, even survival, they view it as the right thing to do. There is no guilt involved.

Good and Bad is just another lie, it's about control. Life is not black and white.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

We are all guilty.

Completely agree, upon deep self reflection this will become evident. The "medicine" is to do as much as possible to correct this, start small as it all helps

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Since the U.S. coffers have been emptied by the powers that be do you think

they have a clue of what is coming and is this the reason they are trying to

financially destroy this country? ^Y^

[edit on 13-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Do you believe in the Soul or Spirit Catcher on the Earth's Moon? Since the

Moon, Venus and Mars are occupied by aliens and humanoids what role will

those occupants play in this Spiritual transition or awakening if you want to call

it that specifically? ^Y^

[edit on 13-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Another great post that rings true to the soul level of things.

I have been following, researching, and studying contactees and their teachings and Unleashed68 should get praise for being able to translate what he has been taught by the group that is in contact with him.

Google the "contactee" IARGA, and try understanding his translated teaching which completely insults the english language as he tries to teach his "biased" views on what he was told the extra terrestrial race that he happened to encounter by chance while on his boat in the Atlantic Ocean.

Unleashed68 does an EXCELLENT service to us, by being able to translate clearly, what to him may be untranslatable at all, considering the way that his extra terrestrial contacts may be conveying to him of all this information.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you are a modern Shakespeare

actually, no

I mean, you write a lot of things without any meaning, any conclusion, any position

You say a lot but at the same time you dont say anything, thats the problem

sorry

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Funny I was have a similar conversation about truth, fact and belief today.

The arguement and conversation went something like this:

Fact can only be fact in the presence of proof.

Yes and no I said, fact is relative (as are truths). For example if I were an astronaut and had been to the moon and seen inteligent life there this this would be a new fact for me. But for someone on earth who has not bore witness to the event it would still only be a belief.

Also another poiint is that fact in adition to being relative also gains credence through numbers, the more people who believe in the evidence (for example my bringing pictures and technology back from the moon of inteligent life), then the more credance is given to the fact which no doubt begins to slot in comfortably as new information in the recipients mind and belief system.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Physical death is NOT garanteed.

To say such a thing is ignorant at best.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I love this guy.....He makes about three or four posts about, whatever, his agenda may be...And then when too many people refuse to simply take everything he says as fact, he then goes to devote a whole thread to the perception of truth....LOL

"The truth is no person knows the truth. Truth is based on acceptance."-Unleashed68

=> And He wants everyone to "accept" his "truth" ha.....and i can see why alot of people have....Sure alot of his stuff "sounds" good...and may, "resonate" with alot of the good people here on this wonderful site.

But there is and old saying that goes, "Believe nothing you hear...and only half of what you see" and in this guys case, i wouldn't even bet on the latter...

If one really wants to experience the depths of reality, i suggest doing so with the aid of certain entheogens...Drink some ayuasca, take some ibogaine, pop a couple boomers...

But dont look to an outside source like "mystery men" in discussion forums who "claim" to have all the answers...

"read it and weep" he says.....

Im sorry to say unleashed68 but i think you may have the loosing hand.....You shouldn't have went all-in before the flop

[edit on 13-1-2010 by psilocybernaught]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by psilocybernaught]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The truth is the truth regardless how few choose to believe it. It is unwavering to any and all scrutiny. Unfortunately, truth tends to be held as true mainly to the minority.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Op is a version of Pascals's wager.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pascal's Wager (or Pascal's Gambit) is a suggestion posed by the French philosopher Blaise Pascal that even though the existence of God cannot be determined through reason, a person should wager as though God exists, because living life accordingly has everything to gain, and nothing to lose.

It is an interesting argument, I guess it is just up to the individual to determine how much must be given up to live that way.

I personally question the assertion he makes that if you begin simply to go through the motions, that eventually you will believe. I dont think that is the case at all. I suspect that many who rigorously go through the motions, including many well known religious leaders, do not really believe.

And, if there is a God who requires true belief as admittance to heaven, make pretending probably will not cut it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Using this human linguistics in form, this is an attempt to explain this existance…

By the power of choice a selection onto this path was made, yet only able to be brought forth to this side by the imagination and desire of those pre-residing here. Stripped of further choice, alone and bound by the limitations within the context of this physical environment known as this universe. Like water constrained to the bounds of its holding container, shaped into existence. After a great deal of further observations and finally realizing… the event-horizon had “already” been crossed; pressing deeper towards the inevitability of reaching a singularity in form. This is the true nature in this instance of existance.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

And, if there is a God who requires true belief as admittance to heaven, make pretending probably will not cut it.

Few catch on to this TRUTH

I would also add that I strongly doubt he requires temples costing $ 60 million to build while poor kids come to school without breakfast.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I usually won't sit and follow a single OP but this guy is WAAAAY too awesome!
I have to admit, after reading this, I absolutely wept...from laughing so hard. To think that some people are so deluded by the "facts" presented in this "truth" is astounding. I will say again as I, and others, have said prior to this thread...Go recruit for your pseudo-science/religion (aka Scientology) elsewhere. Nobody here wants to pay money to have auditing. We don't care about operating thetans and becoming clear. L. Ron was a certifiably insane individual who was angry with the field of psychology because he was crazy.

We (people in general) are not all the same. Every one of us is unique (that is absolute truth). There is not another person on earth who shares my exact genetic code. Even identical twins have different fingerprints. That claim is not founded on lies; it's not paradoxical.

We can collectively agree that gravity is a law of nature. What goes up, must come down. I know that once you reach your OT VIII level, you believe you can fly, and that's ridiculous in its own right. It's a fact that light exists. That is truth. You know what, here, I'll just make a list of 10 common everyday truths.

1. The human body needs water to survive - Truth
2. Bees make honey - Truth
3. World War 2 happened - Truth
4. There are 13 stripes on the US flag- Truth
5. "I" before "E" except after "C" except when it sounds like "A" as in "neighbor" or "weigh" - Truth
6. There isn't a word in English that rhymes with "purple" - Truth
7. 7 comes after 6 - Truth
8. Lions are carnivorous - Truth
9. The earth orbits the sun - Truth
10. China is a communist country - Truth

The pen of lies that is jotting down history apparently missed those 10 things.

Hail Xenu, the grand galactic inquisitor!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

If you have purposely harmed the life of another and received enjoyment from the harm, you have contaminated your spirit to guilt, and your spirit will not be able to lie upon release from the prison of the human body. Your spirit is not perceived by physical being and it may hide within the illusion of a physical presence, but rest assured your spirit is transparent upon physical release and all guilt is recognizable by other spirits, which will cause you to hide in shame and reincarnate into another physical presence.

There is no right or wrong. All actions, are equally beautiful in the infinite unconditional loving "eye(s)" of the One Creator that all is.

"God" is a corrupt term that basically expresses the Creator as some shadowy far away entity that casts judgements on people. There is only Unity, all is the One Infinite Creator.

No matter how bad or good all is accepted. There is no guilt, there is ONLY love, unconditional indefinite love.

Namaste.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
edited because this was posted in the wrong thread.. however you linked this thread from that thread. continueing your argument in a NEW thread when it should have gone in the old one.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Your theories on truth and lies do go a long way in supporting you agenda don't they? The fact is however that truth is truth... 1+1=2 that is true no matter how many people decide that they want to believe something different. What a person believes has no bearing on whether that belief is truth or fiction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join