It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I completely agree, i myself feel more aware and i hope that it gets even stronger. To those that do not already feel this enlightenment and are asking for proof it is almost impossible to give. It is a feeling of awareness, as if a veil is very slowly being peeled back from your eyes. The corruption in this world and the economic slavery that we are all apart of seems to be showing itself more and more each day.

the future is looking a tiny bit brighter.. but i have a strange feeling that its going to come with a very dark cost..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
I have really started to hate the 2012 stuff because its happening now!! man if i could have royalties paid to me for all the 2012 hysteria I would be a billionaire! Have you ever taken time to realize WHY the date 2012 gets so much promotion?!

2012 gets the same attention as 2000 because its profitable. Even you wish you could jump on the 2012 marketing scam.

People since the 60's have said "positive change is coming, they can feel it, why cant you?" On and on and on. Know what happened to them? A draft for a vicious war. those who didn't get drafted or avoided the draft went on to school at home and abroad, got jobs, and contributed to the machine they fought so hard against in their teenage years. They went on to raise kids, most likely, just like you.

Kids who "feel the change is coming". Kids who wait for the change and take minimal action.

You know what change I SEE?

The rate at which poverty grows is faster than the rate of population growth. The rate of hunger and water scarcities has increased and continues to increase. The homogenization of corporations into fewer, larger, more powerful corporations. New weapons of unbelievable destruction are created every day, some are tested on an unsuspecting population, others collect dust.

This positive change into a galactic species is bogus. We will wipe ourselves out long before we colonize any planet. Whether its from WMD's, starvation, or lack of water. No positive change is coming to save us from ourselves, no aliens are coming to teach us the right way.

The universe is the way it is because it functions in balance. The extinction of humans is but a drop of water in a torrential down pour that lasts eons.

Get over yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

The universe is the way it is because it functions in balance. The extinction of humans is but a drop of water in a torrential down pour that lasts eons.

Get over yourself.
Very good! That says it all. I especially like the last sentence. This also helps put things like Global Warming/Cooling into perspective!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my post, I didn't say anything about end of the world, I agree with you. We are moving to the next phase, a new cycle, a new calendar.

The process of moving from 3rd to 4th density is the realisation that you are your own reality - not part of some external thing as perceived by some in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

2012 and Y2K/2000 are hardly comparable. Y2K was a problem with computers where they could only handle 2 digits in the year field. So year 99 would become year 0. Companies had to replace their software so that bills etc wouldn't get printed with year 00 by mistake.

2012 is an event prophesised by the worlds most intelligent ancient civilisations as the culmination of their entire civilisations work. Not really comparable to a Microsoft cash scam.

The thread is quite long so you probably missed my post on taking action. Taking action is integral in working with your higher self. It is equally as important as the visualisation/belief/positive outlook/vibration. The key to connecting with the higher self is to always ACT on you passion/joy/excitement. Think, 'what are all the options open to me at this present moment', then pick the one that excites you the most and act on it. Then when you have acted on that excitement to the fullest think of the next most exciting thing you can do and TAKE ACTION on that and so on and so on. If you are leading your life in this way you are acting in alignment with your soul purpose, the reason you incarnated on this planet at this time. When you are acting in alignment with your soul purpose you are helping everyone on the planet in the best way you possibly can. Think of it like a jigsaw puzzle. If one piece dosn't fit the whole picture doesn't work. If all the pieces fit everything works perfectly. So basically I am saying the best thing you can do to help the current situation on this planet is to always ACT on your excitement to the best of your ability.

If we all learn to live like this the problems on the planet such as poverty/war will become a thing of the past.

And the Aliens ARE here AND they are willing to teach us a better way if we want help.

www.bashar.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

The Hundredth Monkey Effect is a myth. It is often trotted out as supporting evidence of the Critical Mass Theory espoused wholeheartedly by the New Age community.

It makes for a cute story, but it isn't true. At least, the part about spontaneous transmission of a cultural trait across space without contact is not true.

Source: www.skepdic.com...

Here, you can get it straight from the monkey's mouth:
findarticles.com...

Another interesting article:

There are major contradictions in the present idealization of critical mass -- seen not only in the Hundredth Monkey story, but in the ideologies of such organizations as est, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the "Aquarian conspirators." In promoting the idea that, although our ideas are shared by only an enlightened few (for the time being), if we really believe them, in some magical way what we hold to be true becomes true for everyone, proponents of the critical mass ideal ignore the principles of both humanism and democratic open society. The basis for openness in our kind of society is the belief that, for good or ill, each of us holds his or her own beliefs as a responsible participant in a pluralistic culture. Are we really willing to give up on this ideal and promote instead a monolithic ideology in which what is true for a "critical mass" of people becomes true for everyone? The idea gives me the willies.

findarticles.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

I must admit I have also doubted the validity of this story in the past. However that doesn't change the fact that the transition into the age of enlightenment has begun

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Hey.
Far from me to question your experience. I just pointed out a tenet of New Age thinking which does not hold enough water to wash your sweet potatoes in.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Yes unfortunately there are many tenets of new age philosophy that don't hold much water. One of the challenges in this age when all knowledge will become available is to discern our own truths, noone can do it for us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
2012 and Y2K/2000 are hardly comparable. Y2K was a problem with computers where they could only handle 2 digits in the year field. So year 99 would become year 0. Companies had to replace their software so that bills etc wouldn't get printed with year 00 by mistake.

I was talking about the marketing aspect of y2k vs 2k12. They are easily comparable.

Every two-bit snake oil salesmen tried to sell the Y2k survival kit, chalk full of zinc lozenges, water purification tablets, and crappy freeze dried food. Books and movies were published and produced in order to stir a frenzy in the public, and it worked.

Ive seen dozens of equally as crappy books and movies (2012 is the epitome) pushing this 2012 as an end time, or as a time of great change. survival kits galore

2012 is an event prophesised by the worlds most intelligent ancient civilisations as the culmination of their entire civilisations work. Not really comparable to a Microsoft cash scam.

And who would those people be? The Mayans? Egyptians? Summarians? maybe you could fill me in on the exact prophecies, i would be more than happy to read any peer reviewed journals on translations of acient texts, or archological finds.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The thread is quite long so you probably missed my post on taking action. Taking action is integral in working with your higher self. It is equally as important as the visualisation/belief/positive outlook/vibration. The key to connecting with the higher self is to always ACT on you passion/joy/excitement. Think, 'what are all the options open to me at this present moment', then pick the one that excites you the most and act on it. Then when you have acted on that excitement to the fullest think of the next most exciting thing you can do and TAKE ACTION on that and so on and so on. If you are leading your life in this way you are acting in alignment with your soul purpose, the reason you incarnated on this planet at this time. When you are acting in alignment with your soul purpose you are helping everyone on the planet in the best way you possibly can. Think of it like a jigsaw puzzle. If one piece dosn't fit the whole picture doesn't work. If all the pieces fit everything works perfectly. So basically I am saying the best thing you can do to help the current situation on this planet is to always ACT on your excitement to the best of your ability.

To summarize:

1) Key to success is to always acton your passion
2) After you've lived your passion to its fullest, find another thing you are passonate about and do the same.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2
4) When acting in this manner, you are serving your grand purpose, the reason you are on this planet. And in doing so, you help the planet progress.

What if my passion is depriving children of the medical care they desperately need, thus, dooming them to a short life in agony?

When I get tired of that, I find my next passion is wanton slaughter of pregnant women in brutal fashions.

You speak in such generalities it makes my shoulders shrug.

You talk as if you read this stuff in a book and its as simple as regurgitating it in real life, and it will manifest itself in a positive manner.

If everyone acted according to your tenants, the world would not be the utopia you claim. Rapists, murders, thieves, and the dregs of society would have a free pass to do as they please. Exploitation would be rampant, and I imagine, we would be in a place somewhat similar to this.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

my brother isnt -_-

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes your 4 points are correct you understand me perfectly.

Noone would ever be passionate about depriving children of medical care. Someone might be mistaken into thinking they are acting on their passion but they wouldn't be they would be acting out of fear/insanity. Do you really believe that any sane persons highest love/joy/excitement/ in life would be to deprive children of medical care and slaughter pregnant women?

To look at it on another level I don't believe that people would incarnate on this planet with a life theme of killing, on the spirit level we are beings of eternal love, we dont enjoy murder. So if you act on your excitement (and make sure you know the difference between acting out of excitement and fooling yourself into thinking you are when actually your acting out of fear/anxiety), then your passion would never be to do these negative things.

Rapists, murderers and thieves are all insane they are not acting on their passion. Like all human beings they are looking for love, but because they don't know how to get it the only way they know to express themselves is to lash out. If they knew how easy it is to attain a state of love through following your passion they wouldn't need to lash out in this way.

It really is this simple, why don't you give it a go?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'd rather not discuss the prophecies here there are plenty of threads elsewhere covering this topic, here's a couple of starter points though.

Egypt;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres an excellent video about how todays modern mayans interpret the prophecy

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What happens when two people filled with peace, love and passion are visualizing an open parking space, and only one space appears?

I can't believe that intelligent people are getting sucked into this 2012 prophecy story. Here are two things to think about:

1) In the entire history of the human race, not a single such prophecy has ever been proven true.

2) The Mayan long count calendar is not a "prophecy" anyway -- it simply ends in 2012 because it has a fixed number of days. It was actually the START DATE that was most important to the contemporary Mayans, not the end date.

Read an academic paper on that here: Link to article (pdf)

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kristobal]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
What happens when two people filled with peace, love and passion are visualizing an open parking space, and only one space appears?

I can't believe that intelligent people are getting sucked into this 2012 prophecy story. Here are two things to think about:

1) In the entire history of the human race, not a single such prophecy has ever been proven true.

2) The Mayan long count calendar is not a "prophecy" anyway -- it simply ends in 2012 because it has a fixed number of days. It was actually the START DATE that was most important to the contemporary Mayans, not the end date.

Read an academic paper on that here: Link to article (pdf)

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kristobal]

Shhh! Shut up man... what are you trying to do? Bring logic, reason, science and well thought ideas and opinions in to this topic?

I'm watching "Homo Galacta" here... have some respect! Want some popcorns? I have some!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What happened in 2000? Nothing. What's going to happen in 2012? Nothing. It's a marketing scheme with a pretty good story behind it. I can't wait until my birthday in January in 2013 for me to sit back and just say, "Damn, so much for that 2012 huh?"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe I'm going nutty. There's a weird feeling in the air. I feel like a cat that can't get comfortable. A sense that somethings not quite right......
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis, Blizzards, Seasons are out of sync.
Extreme UFO sightings, Leaked Info about "the truth" coming out - now that makes me nervous.....where's the bible....."and all truths shall be revealed towards the end of days" (Revelation)........
Synchronocity is getting a little too co incidental, The "Speeding Up" process I read about seems to have begun with everyone telling me "time is going faster and faster, where do the days go?"
Everyone is acting weird. We are all not sleeping. We are all tired and cant get motivated (as gravity shifts and pushes down on us a little harder.)
The TV channels are showing us Survivor, Heroes, LOST, Big Brother....trying to make us realise we ourselves could soon be in this exact scenario. Hello.....the movie 2012! Maybe it's co-incidence, maybe its the last slap in the face that could be given to wake people up?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
zero proof, no science to back it up.

Another cultish religious mind controlling crock of shi@!

wonder how many females are falling for this bs...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
How can you say nothing is going to happen when the vast majority of posters in this thread say it is already happening?

There is no debate whether it is going to happen or not the only debate is whether thousands of intelligent posters on this site are suffering from psychosis or not. Or perhaps you think we're part of some scam?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by redzi0n]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join