It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Awakening.

Global consciousness.

Enlightenment.

Peace, harmony, a coke and a smile.

For quite some time now, many years, I've heard such said.

Those who know me know I tend to approach things from a rather *spiritual* nature...others may think thats perhaps more an 'airy-fairy' nature...but I do also tend to mix it with a somewhat jaded cynicism...

I do *feel* 'something' coming. I do *feel* change upon the horizon. I do *feel* a 'shift'.
I don't know if thats necessarily arriving in 2012, or even in my/our lifetimes.

Many people I talk with speak of this growth in consciousness and connection.
Many see it as something they welcome, they will to come...something they yearn for and wait for like an excited child waiting for Christmas morning. Just giddy with anticipation of what lays within the sparkly wrapping.

I kinda see it somewhat differently.

IF there is indeed this wonderous change a-coming.
IF there is indeed the shift towards this enlightened way of being approaching.
IF there is indeed this all wonderful warm loving floaty existance of oneness on the horizon...then realistically, as humans, as society WILL it happen without a fight?

Old ways tend not to give way to new ways without struggle.
Old Vangards tend not to relenquish power to New Vangards without opposing the slipping of their grasp.

There is reason we are where we are. Why our societies are how they are.

Sure, we can point the finger at the mysterious dark menacing PTB - whoever *they* are. We can say its due to the NWO, the MSM, the 'insert-popularised-THEM-here'.
We can point the finger at ourselves also...as ultimately, at least on some levels, our societies are a reflection of who WE are. How WE choose to live. What WE choose to hold as 'norm', as 'acceptable'.

The crap we may believe WE are in, wallowing within - on some levels anyway - could well be more due to a decent percentage of our perception mixed with a good dose of our reflection sprinkled with a large handful of our own creation.

So...part of me wonders why wait? Wait for what? A Saviour? Our salvation? The shift, the change, the gloriousness of the new day and way???
Heh - why not be that now. Be that within yourself. Indeed that applies to me just as much...probably need to stop being so jaded and cynical...

Another part of me may well believe there is something looming ahead, there is some fundamental change a-foot...and in all honesty I do *feel* it'll be good and okay.

...but I also don't see that coming without there being pain, without there being tears, without there being a process of chaos and calamity before any *rebirth* happens.
And maybe that is more a reflection of how I might pass through the process...fighting it within myself?

...perhaps thats the process we are in now? Who knows.

Be careful what you wish for as they say.

Peace.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

Um I'm sorry but there is no proof just you with false hopes. I'll state this again and again.

THE MAYANS NEVER PREDICTED THE END OF THE WORLD, THEY PREDICTED THE END OF A CALENDAR. THINK ABOUT IT A CALENDAR CAN'T GO ON FOREVER IT HAS TO STOP SOME WHERE, LEARN TO READ A BOOK ABOUT THE MAYANS AND UNDERSTAND THEM. MAN KIND WAS THE ONE THAT THINKS JUST BECAUSE A CALENDAR ENDS THE WORLD ENDS, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. THEY MADE THE CALENDAR BASED ON PHASES. WE WILL BE MOVING INTO THE FORTH PHASE.

No wonder why they say America is the most unintelligent country. Post likes yours just proofs it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I happen to agree with most everything you said. I feel the change just like most people these days. I just think that people are misinterpreting what's around the corner. Yes, I do think we'll eventually enter an enlightened age. Like you, I think first there will be much, much suffering to bring this about.

As far as I can tell, the 21st century will see many catastrophic changes.

-climate change

-mass famine, plagues

-collapse of civilization

-mass extinction

What comes out of this may be an enlightened new being. I'm not sure homo sapien's will survive this century. I think what comes out of this one will be something else entirely. It's not happening in 2012. Perhaps not in my lifetime. I do think it will happen in the next 90 years.

Evolution got sped up after the introduction of nuclear energy, militarized pathogens, and plastics. The last ~65 years, we've been mutating out the whazoo, and it's been accelerating at incalculable rates for the last decade plus. The introduction of GMO's and nanotechnology into our bodies is in many ways breaking the laws of science as we once knew them. A seal was broken, apparently, when prions were first let out of a lab long ago. Again this seal was ruptured with GM agrobacterium. Now cross-species, cross-kingdom, & even super-kingdoms are swapping genes throughout the whole ecosphere. What comes next? Nobody knows for sure. I do feel the change. I also see the mound of disease already in front of us. Let's hope we can mutate, and evolve out of this mess we created. Good luck, everyone.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think sychronicity was the greatest evidence for me. Next time you are doing something you really enjoy take a minute to step back and look how everything falls into place effortlessly. The people you meet always have just what you need, those parking spaces just seem to appear.

Now stand back and look how things don't work when you are angry and doing something you don't wan't to do. One wall after another appears in your way.

This is known as synchronicity, one of the first hints we get that things may not be quite what they seem. It's the universes way of telling us that all things are connected.

And I see and believe in Synchronicity all the time. In a metaphysical way everything that makes up your thoughts in your mind reflects your external world and is what becomes your circumstances etc. See this Channel Bashar for more profound understandings.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
redzi0n, I have one big question. I feel a change too, I agree with most that you say, and more of it I would like to believe. However, I have a problem with the idea ' we create our own reality', I mean I can see how it would work in many ways except one. Which is, what about all the little babies in the world that are suffering some horrible abuse, disease, injury or other tragedy? Did they create it?? Could they just heal and be fine if they only "believed" enough?? Infants are too young to understand this concept if you tell them, and actively "think positive thoughts" to create a better life. And maybe they are even thinking positive, because they don't know better. But they are still suffering. And even children of say age 4, will them thinking positive reverse some major disease? I so want this theory to be right so that we can all just think a happier world into existence, but it seems some people are not even able to make this choice, how, why? I believe we live in an illusion, but is it even possible to break the illusion really? And why would a baby imagine themselves to suffer?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can feel the change in me.

I am starting to enjoy the things that are true in life, and I can easily see the things that are false now.

It is only a matter of time before everyone else starts to feel it, and things start to change for the better.

Bring on the Love and Truth, everywhere!

Peace...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I believe the scientifically correct nomenclature would actually be Homo galactica.

Of course... if Homo galactica is derived from our own genus, Homo, and able to reproduce with our own species, sapien, then... is it really a new species? Perhaps Homo sapien galactica would be more correct.

...or perhaps not. I leave that up to the scientists who do the research.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by one_enlightened_mind]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by one_enlightened_mind]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
redzi0n, I have one big question. I feel a change too, I agree with most that you say, and more of it I would like to believe. However, I have a problem with the idea ' we create our own reality', I mean I can see how it would work in many ways except one. Which is, what about all the little babies in the world that are suffering some horrible abuse, disease, injury or other tragedy? Did they create it?? Could they just heal and be fine if they only "believed" enough?? Infants are too young to understand this concept if you tell them, and actively "think positive thoughts" to create a better life. And maybe they are even thinking positive, because they don't know better. But they are still suffering. And even children of say age 4, will them thinking positive reverse some major disease? I so want this theory to be right so that we can all just think a happier world into existence, but it seems some people are not even able to make this choice, how, why? I believe we live in an illusion, but is it even possible to break the illusion really? And why would a baby imagine themselves to suffer?

There are soooo many people asking that question. I used to ask it too, but I've found an answer that makes sense (at least to me).

As a premise, I believe in reincarnation. I had various spontaneous past-life memories, one of them confirmed by a person I was with in that past life. Last week I had a lengthy talk with the pastor of my church (denomination "Congregational"), and to my surprise, even HE had a past-life experience in his younger years! So there's no question in my mind anymore that reincarnation is real.

I believe that after each lifetime, we go back to an "in-between" place where we are pure soul energy and can review our former life/lives. In this state we are very aware that we're pure energy and not a physical body, and that we are essentially immortal.

Now, in that wizened state, we plan for our next lifetime (possibly with the help of our guardians, other souls of our soul group, etc). We lay out the blueprint for that life, including milestones and challenges, with lots of free will in between. The challenges are there to help us learn and grow spiritually. It's like a huge board game called "School", with our incarnated selves as the pawns... and we're very aware, in the soul state, that it's just a game and when it ends, we'll be just fine.

Those challenges may include being born into a dysfunctional family, being bullied, abused, molested, raped, beaten, physically handicapped... and having to overcome those obstacles. The blueprint also includes the point of termination of that lifetime -- some may choose to live to a hundred, while others only want a brief stint and opt to end that life after only 5 years.

Some more evolved souls may incarnate not to learn something for themselves, but to teach others; for example, I've read many stories about little kids knowing that they would die and comforting their parents, saying, "It's okay, Mom, I'll just go back to the stars" or such. In those cases, I believe, the child-soul is the one teaching the parent-souls.

Even violent (or should I say, violent-looking) deaths may not be as bad as they look. I've read several accounts from people "dying" in horrible car accidents and coming back, and they all said it only hurt for a second and then they were out of their bodies.

The only reason why we think that all this is so horrible is that we all have forgotten what we came here for and that in our true form, we are indestructible sparks of the Divine. That's the prerequisite for true learning, that you don't have a vast amount of knowledge to draw from, but that you have to "discover" things anew every time you come here.

Anyway, you may think this is all New Age drivel, but that's what I believe in... and so far, it's the only explanation that has ever made any sense to me.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by sylvie]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think sychronicity was the greatest evidence for me. Next time you are doing something you really enjoy take a minute to step back and look how everything falls into place effortlessly. The people you meet always have just what you need, those parking spaces just seem to appear.

Now stand back and look how things don't work when you are angry and doing something you don't wan't to do. One wall after another appears in your way.

This is known as synchronicity, one of the first hints we get that things may not be quite what they seem. It's the universes way of telling us that all things are connected.

This is a very good post and 99% of the I just read and move on.. but this post caught my eye. I too believe in synchronicity and have enjoyed its benefits for many years. Your thoughts and intentions form the universe around you and the example of the parking space is spot on. Next time you are going to a place where a parking spot seems to be an impossible wish, don't wish for it.. know it will be there. don't question yourself, simply know it will be there for you to take.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, HOW DID THIS GET STARRED AND FLAGGED?!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Homo Galactica?

Does this mean that Starbuck was actually gay? Whoah!

IRM

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

hey! hey last year I was getting massive headaches right of the blue as well, after not having them ever, and now for the last couple of months I've been having a hell of a time getting to and staying sleep! is that synchronisty or what!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

can you and all your buddies please stop making thease hoax threads? You contribute no evidence to support your claim and all your doing really is making yourself and ats look bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

Living things do evolve. Think about memes. There is a theory that we humans undergo two separate evolution processes since we have two mechanisms of replication: that of the natural evolution of the DNA, shared with all living things, and that of the evolution of memes, supported by the unique ability of our brains to from/acquire new ideas, mix them and transmit them. This is supported by the exponentially fast evolution we are undergoing. We are very different from people from 40000 years ago while we are still the same species and that is not really a long time in terms of DNA evolution (to be fair probably even people from 15000 years ago were quite similar to the original homo sapiens).

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Havnt read the threads, but how can we be evolving? Since evereyone says we are, then tere fore we must be..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

very good question, I need no evidence as I know it is happening to me, however this doesn't help you. Evidence is hard to show as it starts with a belief within ones self and if you don't have the belief you won't be able to see it, that's the paradox. However I will think hard any see if i can find evidence that may persuade you.

Mmmmm. The modern "scientific method".

If I think it, it must be true.

Dont think too hard. You may burn out a circuit.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Me too, I have never been one to get headaches, but I have been having them every so often.
I just chalked it up as getting older (40) combined with not enough sleep.
But still, I have never had headaches where I feel I must press into the bridge of my nose because of the railroad spike rammed in there.
Sometimes after I have had multiple beers I now get a headache, whereas I never had it like that before.
Maybe it's the Ginkgo Biloba (amongst other supplements) I take?

It's always important to find a logical reason first before donning ones fairy boots.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

i found this link and thought it worth a read- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

i found this site and thought it worth a read- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The truth is, no matter how many threads, how many words explaining waking up,looking outside of the box and other such 'homo galactica' references. Those who aren't experiencing anything at the time being will always say 'show me the proof'. Its a vicious ATS circle.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join