It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

Don't unpack your backs and start to settle in yet, homo galactacas. I've decided that me and my kind are going to evolve into Homo Superiors and drive all ya homo galactacas off OUR planet .. one way or another.

It does make one wonder if the species though isn't splitting into two haves .. one called DUMB .. the other DUMBER, ha. Really, the pace at which things are advancing aren't happening quick enough for folks like me, us, yet there are also a bunch of people out there (and we all know who they are) that just aren't going to be able to cut it in the new world ahead.

There are people among us today that couldn't fix a computer or splice their own DNA if their life depended upon it. What's to become of them tomorrow when all the jobs require homo superior talents, and half the humons can't even figure out how to push a broom. ??

THAT will one day be your big social issue on earth, when half ya all seem like Neanderthals to the other half. And, you know this will eventually come to be in this artificial world where DUMBER is being kept alive by DUMB so DUMBER can continue to procreate and multiply down in the low IQ ghettos, whereas in the past their kind would have died off long ago if not for those that knew how to make electricity or cut open and fix a broken human.

When the new and improved humans do arrive, what's to become of the old dumber ones? Do we just keep feeding them and perpetuating their genes, thus diluting the overall humon gene pool with more DUMBER, keeping the whole species down forever?

What if that era of the haves and have-nots becomes not an issue of wealth, but of brains? How we gonna fix and deal with that one? Heck if I'm going to adopt a starving dumb Homo sapien in the era of Homo superiors, ha, keep them dumber chimps off my back, please.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Excellent post! You did spell Galactacass with only one 's' however.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

It is impossible to convince someone of the existance of god you can only discover that for yourself, however:

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

A term I prefer to God is All That Is. Because that is what god is, god is everything, god is all that is. Everything is a part of god and everthing is god, I am god you are god we are all connected. I am not A god I am god there is only one god, one entity and it is everything.

A good way to look at it is like this. There is only one particle that exists, thats it, but this particle, this god particle, can move infinitely fast so it can be everywhere at once. This is how we are part of god.

Yes the bible says that god judges us and we will be sent to hell for all eternity if we sin. This is made up for control purposes, this was never in the original teachngs of Jesus, probably constructed in Emperor Constantines time. I believe that the only judgement is self imposed karma ie when we die we look at our selves from a spiritual point of view and decide what we need to go back and learn ,we impose it on ourselves. This is what has been twisted into the judgement story. I think the ancient egyptions were some of the first to twist self imposed karma into judgement for their own control purposes/ selfish needs.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Homo Galactica? I didn't realize Adama was gay.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Everyone is not waking up.

Everyone I meet in my city are more concerned about getting high, stealing cars and watching Big Brother or Eastenders than they are about TPTB or anything else.

A small percentage of people are awake, a very small percentage.

Imagine just one entire football stadium full of people, imagine the amount of people (in your head). There is about 80,000 or 120,000 people in a football stadium.

They go to these stadiums all the time throughout the year.

I have yet to see that many truth seekers together in one spot.

When I do, then and only then will I consider the fact that people are waking up. When I talk to people about anything NWO related, they just blank me out. People are cows, they are daft, all they do is eat, excrete and give birth to more daft people.

We might be evolving, but there is nothing as frustrating as preaching to the choir.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A Word on Abundance and creating what we need in our lives.

Abundance: The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it - Bashar - Essasani

For more on abundance google

I just went to the shop and got 2 bottles of Evian water for £1.20.

I hear you reply "Are you nuts? how is paying £1.20 for a substance that runs freely on our planet an example of manifesting the infinite abundance of the universe?"

let me explain, since trying to change my belief systems to allow abundance into my life I have finally started to make a small change in my reality. My belief system will allow things that I need to buy in the shops to be on offer at a discount price, so they are. I am using 'The Secret'.I always get parking spaces particularly if i am following my excitement. And also when I am acting on my joy the sychronous green lights i get when im driving is at times scary.

2 days ago I was thirsty and I imagined (I-Magi-Nation) in my minds eye drinking some cool tasty water. When I went to the shop I wasnt even shocked to see Evian was half price @ 60p as this is becoming a regular occurance now.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I dont know about you but I am certianly not a homo, lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
I dont know about you but I am certianly not a homo, lol.

In this instance, I suspect homo implies homogenized, not confused.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I admire your ability to hold on to your knowledge while being bombarded by nay sayers. It is an axiom,that you can't force enlightenment on anyone. This thread proves the point. A higher knowledge of one's self requires no proof to anyone else.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

Originally posted by mecheng

Originally posted by redzi0n
very good question, I need no evidence as I know it is happening to me...

Ok... How about explaining what changes are happening to you. Because, honestly, I don't think I've connected yet with my 'higher self' and I'd like to be ready in case I ever do.

it does not just happen, you have to believe it and you have to really want to find it. it is already inside you! go let it out!!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by kyle43]

You just proved exactly what you're experiencing. Delusion.

What's inside of us that's causing us to transform is a mass of pathogens mutating at an unprecedented rate. Yep, we're all evolving. Most will die prematurely in the process. This has nothing to do with solar, galactic, or cosmic influences as far as I can tell. It's a man-made screw up which we must all pay for. You're correct we don't have to wait until 2012. The accelerated mutations have been going on for some time now. What you're probably experiencing is hormonal imbalances. Endocrine systems are all out of whack these days.

I suggest purging what's inside of you. Switch your diet, ingest some essential oils, and take probiotics. This is the age of transgenics, not global enlightenment.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

My god is Universe (I capitalize Universe, always)

It's everywhere all at once, the Universe created everything, it is everything, contains everything.

It is the only god I can believe in 100%

Universe, my creator.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can't wait until the enlightened age...
There is a difference between the age of enlightenment and the enlightened age......

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yawn, Yet another random and baseless post spouting fanciful garbage.

It's about time ATS had a 'three strike' system (if one does not already exist)

Either that or each new post should be strictly vetted by a MOD and deleted immediately unless it has some basis for logical and reasonable discussion!

Rant over!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

There is no physical evidence

How could there be physical evidence?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How can there be physical proof of a spiritual event? Can any of you, just 1 single person, give me physical evidence that we dream? Scientific proof positive?

Of course, it's very easy to take the standpoint of "Well, it's not happening to me, therefore I don't believe it's happening to anyone". It's also very understandable. To use the dream analogy again, if I had never had a dream and heard a few people discussing their dreams, I would in all likelihood conclude that they were making stuff up to try to make themselves sound special.

We are talking about an experiential thing. It cannot be sliced, diced, analysed or put onto a slide, it has to be experienced. If you've experienced it, you know it's real, if you haven't, you'll not be able to grasp it. It's like falling in love, to use the tired old cliche. Or, it's like a drug. If you've never taken, for example, ecstacy/mdma, you'll have your own opinion about it, one way or another, but you'll really not know what the fuss is about and you're probably not really sure why there's all the excitement about it. But take it once, just once, and you'll know what the fuss is about and your opinion on it will suddenly move out of the realm of conjecture and into experience. At that point, for the first time, you understand what it's about, how it feels, the good points, the bad points, all of it. But before you took that first pill, there's not a person on the planet who could have explained to you or given you any idea what it's like to take ecstasy.

I believe we are seeing a spiritual event that crosses all social classes, geographical location, financial status, etc. I don't believe it matters what your background is, what your skin colour is, what your gender is, what your sexuality is, this event is affecting people from all walks of life, and it's doing it in a consistent manner. Why do I believe this? Because I experienced a series of events that I had never encountered before, I had never heard anyone discuss before, and then, after I'd experienced them, I read other people's accounts, and discovered also that some of my friends in the "real world" had experienced those same things, in the same way, and they were using the same kinds of words to describe their experiences.

If it had worked the other way around, if I'd read other people's experiences and then suddenly had the same experience, I'd be highly dubious about it and would probably label it as a psychosomatic response - Monkey See, Monkey Do. But no, other people, some related to me but most completely unrelated in every way, have been going through the same process I've been going through. And being able to get that information, having access to other people's accounts of their own experience has pushed me on further, still keeping the same methodology - only search for what I've already experienced, and never jump ahead to try to find out what's next.

I've not really shared this with many people, but I have hinted about it on other threads (if there's anyone who actually recognises me from other threads!), but I believe that I have experienced the Akashic Record. I'm still very hit and miss about it, because it requires a high degree of passivity, but slowly, I'm finding myself able to ask for instructions on how to perform a task I've never done before, and before I know it, and without even really being terribly aware of why I'm doing something a particular way, the job's done. It's like in the Matrix, when Trinity asks for a skill download to fly a helicopter. Ask, and ye shall recieve, knock and the door shall be opened unto you, seek and ye shall find.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

We have the same belief we just use different terminology, actually I often interchange God/Universe/All That Is. Same thing, only thing

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Actually a thorough detox and change of diet was one of the things that helped advance my spitituality, I would highly recommend detoxing to anyone wishing to raise their vibration/improve health.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Thank you, I think I'm really starting to get to the point where I don't care whether people agree with me or not. I offer the information in the hope that it may help some. After years of being a 'know all' and trying to force my opinion on others I am finally realising that when you try and force an opinion on others they will never listen to you. And theres a good reason, for when you are trying to force your ideas on others you are actually only trying to convince yourself, it means you are unsure of your self and you want confirmation from you peers to help convince you you are right.

And now that I don't care whether people listen to me or not, people are actually starting to listen to me for the first time in my life. Theres that paradox again.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Interesting. I found the exact opposite to happen with myself. I'm not sure about raising my vibrational frequency, but I've definitely got a much clearer state of mind. Either way, you're free to choose your beliefs. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't know if this has to do with 2012 stuff or not but lately I have trouble falling sleep. When I fall asleep, I actually sleep for 5-6 hours and still don't feel tired the next day. Years ago if I slept for 5 or 6 hours, I would have been very tired. Now, I am not.
I did hear the phrase a "24 hour day is like a 16 hour day now".

[edit on 6-1-2010 by sphinx551]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join