It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza Indicate 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello ATS Readers,

The Powerpoint Presentation below shows how the Pyramids at Giza represent an astronomical 'alarm clock' (based upon Orion's Belt) that is 'set' to the year 2012.

You may find it of some interest.

Pyramids Indicate 2012

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 23/12/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well that's interesting but I'm not convinced that Giza was built with one cohesive plan,I believe the Sphinx and great pyramid are far older.I guess however that whoever built the subsequent structures may have had this in mind.Interesting to say the least and I will look into it.Thanks s&f

Edit; Are you aware of any prophecy that involves the shafts of the pyramid?I heard about it years ago and have not been able to find it.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry but no. If you do some research the great pyramid is a really old water pump.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Care to provide links to this theory?

A bit unfair to dismiss Scott so quickly after he has provided a well thought out and well prepared presentation when you have provided nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very Very interesting! S & F for you.... Glad you are, unlike the other 99% of these forums who feel it necessary to post their OPINIONS with no evidence.... *caugh* *caugh* [points two posts up]

Thanks for the interesting thread, I will be following this one!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Hello G.I.,

GI: Well that's interesting but I'm not convinced that Giza was built with one cohesive plan,

SC: The Ancient Egyptian Building Texts in the Temple of Horus at Edfu tell us that the Ancient Egyptians built their temples (and Pyramids) according to architectural plans that were held in a codex that came from the heaves. It is my view that this plan may have taken the form of a granite model of the 'astronomical clock' i.e. Giza. This 'codex' and the knowledge it contained would have been passed down from generation to generation through the 'Shemsu Hor' ('Folowers of Horus'). The plan was finally made manifest on the ground at Giza by the 4th Dynasty Ancient Egyptians. Of course, by this time the plan had taken on sacred and religious trappings but at its core is a very simple calendrical device showing two dates within the precessional cycle. The first date coincides with the 'mythical' date Plato gives us for the sinking of Atlantis. The second date in the Giza Astronomical Clock gives us the date 2012.

The Giza structures - without doubt - were designed using the Orion Belt stars as the underlying blueprint. You can see this here:

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

GI: I believe the Sphinx and great pyramid are far older.

SC: Certainly there is growing evidence that the Sphinx predates Khufu, the alleged builder of the Great Pyramid. The pla or 'codex' was certainly much much older than the pyramids.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Well put together Scott.
Thanks for that representation. Very good info.

*S&F*

So what I got was the second crossing into c.2012(ce) is from points 3 to 1? Its ashame there are no other points to reference to.

Looks like a good timeline. I wonder if thats what all this 2012 hype is about.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Giza structures - without doubt - were designed using the Orion Belt stars as the underlying blueprint. You can see this here:

Of this I have no doubt.
And I have my own theories which lead me to believe the pyramid is a message(though I have no evidence only conjecture),so it isn't that far a leap to believe the whole complex at Giza is a message.
That being said I have never heard of this codex, does it exist or is it only referenced in the temple of Horus?I am not by the way saying I don't find your assertion plausible or probable,just curious.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another excellent presentation Scott, I do look forward to your postings!

I feel time telling is just one of many abilities of these amazing structures...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Right on the money there Scott. This explains allot. God wanted to destroy the Watchers and their offspring the Nephilm as well as any trace of them.

The problem lies in that the Pyramids were built by the Watchers and Nephilm to warn us. How could God destroy them and the Pyramids without destroying earths ecosystem entirely?

He could not. Nothing short of a Comet or asteroid would destroy them so he did the only thing he could do given that he did not want to wipe out everything. He sent the FLOOD!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

There are a few threads on it that a quick search for "pyramid" " pump" "2009" turned up.

This is the most recent one with pics and links to a video of a mock up that someone did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/12/09 by GBBumblebee]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GBBumblebee

Thank you!

Just wanted to make it clear, that I never disagreed. Just requesting somebody to actually put forth some effort and provide some sources. Again thank you!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Why stop the line on the left?

If this is extended leftwards one gains a date of about 11,250 BC.

Maybe this was when it was built which would explain much.

Some other things about 11,250 BC:-

- At 11,250 BC, the light from a key pulsar reached earth for the first time. It would effectively act like a beacon or lighthouse allowing anyone to gain a fix if they had travelled here from another planet.
- Tools turn up in Nevada that were advanced and should not have been made for another few thousand years.
- Most erosion on the Sphinx is by vertical striations not by horizontal ones. Sand causes horizontal striations, deluging rain water causes vertical striations. At the time of about 11,250, that area had a warm, tropical climate with lush rainforests and tropical storms.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Has anyone considered that 2012 might not be a prophecy, but a FORECAST?

The difference? When you switch on the weather channel, you don't expect to see the weatherman with a pack of Tarot cards.

If a forecast, this would be something that someone would work out mathematically will occur.

Alien visitors would only be able to predict two basic events:-

1. An asteroid strike
2. A solar flare.

The solar flare would go with other ancient civilizatyion beliefs. Consider, in a land full of sand wouldn't rain or the Nile be the biggest thing to have a God about? Well, no, they had Ra, the God of the Sun.

Masonic tradition taken from them uses many symbols. Has no one considered that their meaning might be literal? A sunburst meaning a Sun that bursts.

Likewise, the ancient Bablyonians used to seek protection from the Owl god which Bohemian Grove recently resurrected. What is the owl representative of? Nioght. So why would the night protect anyone? The night is by definition, the absence of the Sun from the sky.

I suspect that aliens calculated the next likely big flare and put the pyramidsup to warn each other about it some 11,250 yerars ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
wat time calculation was used on the powerpoint file???? gregorian of the 28 days time...

the christian pope made a good coverup by chancing oure time calculation to the gregorian time....with that they made a lot lot of confusing about the acient time calculations and things that happends in the past

everywere there are lots of miscalculations of dating old artifacts.....just coused on the wrong time index...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your interest in this. A few questions here which I have responded to below:

posted on 23-12-2009 @ 18:24 PM by genius/idiot

Are you aware of any prophecy that involves the shafts of the pyramid?

SC: See link below: Catalyst of the Flood.

posted on 23/12/2009 @ 18:31 PM by SuperSlovak

If you do some research the great pyramid is a really old water pump.

SC: The hypothesis presented here attempts to explain EVERY pyramid structure at Giza, including the Great Sphinx, not only the Great Pyramid. This does not exclude the possibility that the Great Pyramid may have had a specific purpose/function within the overall plan. This is to say that these theories are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

reply posted on 23-12-2009 @ 01:01 PM by genius/idiot

GI: …I have never heard of this codex, does it exist or is it only referenced in the temple of Horus?…

SC:: All we have is the reference to its existence in the AE Building Texts in the Temple of Horus at Edfu. These ancient texts also tell us that the AE civilisation is tens of thousands of years older than conventional Egyptology cares to consider. It is likely that the codex would have been lost long ago or perhaps buried at a secret location upon completion of the Gizamids. If buried then I’ve a good idea where we should be looking to recover it – and it’s not in any pyramid or under any Sphinx. That would be way too obvious.

posted on 23-12-2009 @ 18:58 PM by havok

So what I got was the second crossing into c.2012(ce) is from points 3 to 1? Its a shame there are no other points to reference to.

SC: Yes - connecting points 1 & 3 will intersect the timeline at c.2,012 CE. I suspect no other points are needed because the ancient Designers of this 'codex' were seeking to mark only TWO specific and significant moments within the precessional half-cycle of the Orion Belt Stars. Two particular dates that may have profound implications for the Earth.

It is also worth mentioning here that these four points are not arbitrary choices. They represent the three most OUTER corners of the Giza pyramid field. Any three non-linear points will define a circle of a particular size. What we find at Giza, however, is something truly extraordinary. When we connect the three most outer corners of the Giza pyramid field with a circle, we find that the Great Sphinx ends up sitting right on the perimeter of the circumscribed circle!! This indicates that there is a clear connection between these four points - that the implied circle that connects these 4 points is fully intentional.

The Sphinx marks the 'point of origin'. There are only 2 points above the timeline from the Sphinx we can connect - points 1 & 3 and points 3 & 4. The intersection of these 2 lines with the timeline gives us 2 dates.

Also, between the paws of the Sphinx stands the 'Dream Stela' which states: "This is the place of the First Time". "First Time" in the context of this theory could mean the point of origin, the start point of the 'clock hands' of the 'Giza Astronomical Clock'.

reply posted on 23-12-2009 @ 08:12 PM by Sky watcher

… he did the only thing he could do given that he did not want to wipe out everything. He sent the FLOOD!!

SC: And here is what may have brought about the Flood:

Catalyst of the Flood Presentation

reply posted on 24-12-2009 @ 02:42 AM by aristocrat2

Why stop the line on the left? If this is extended leftwards one gains a date of about 11,250 BC….

Not quite sure how you arrive at the date of 11,250BC? The total number of years from min culmination of the belt stars (c.10,460 BCE) to their maximum culmination (c.2,500 CE) is 12,960 years.

The timeline is stopped at the corner of the small Queen’s Pyramid on the ‘Lehner Line’ i.e. it stops where the structures end along this 45* diagonal. This line was noticed in the 1980’s by leading Egyptologist, Dr Mark Lehner, although he never realised its significance as a timeline. If you look more closely at this line you will see that there are TEN significant points along the line that intersect the main Gizamids, the Queens and also the Mortuary Temples. This line was also used to define the actual base dimension of the 3 main Gizamids in conjunction with the Orion Belt star asterism as shown in the Orion-Giza Blueprint. This line, without doubt, is fully intentional and cannot be the result of coincidence. As shown in the presentation, this line ‘connects’ the max and min culminations of the Belt Stars (i.e. the 2 sets of Queens' Pyramids) – a bit like clock hands pointing to 12 and 6 on a clock face.

reply posted on 24-12-2009 @ 03:07 AM by aristocrat2

Has anyone considered that 2012 might not be a prophecy, but a FORECAST?

SC: This is precisely what I think Giza was built to do (and, of course, the original ‘codex’ upon which Giza was modelled). It is telling us of a cycle, the arrival of which may have adverse consequences for the Earth. This event may have something to do with a reorientation of the Earth’s latitudes (either by polar axial tilt or by rapid ECD). The Great Pyramid shafts seem to be indicating a 6.5* tilt of the Earth’s polar axis as seen in the ‘Catalyst of the Flood’ presentation above. It could be that such a tilt or reorientation of the Earth’s latitudes is a cyclical event.

reply posted on 24-12-2009 at 09:26 by ressiv

What time calculation was used on the Powerpoint file????

SC: 12,960 solar years i.e. from the min to max culmination of the Belt Stars. It does not matter which calendar system is being used – it is about calculating the distance along the line and converting this into a sum of years and subtracting this value from the culmination year which is fixed.

Hope this helps answer everyone’s questions. Happy Holidays.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How would that bring about the Flood? Giza could not have been built by man and the only ones that could have were the Watchers with their advanced knowledge and their Giant offspring.

The Bible, Torah, Dead Sea Scrolls, Sumerian hieroglyphics and some archaeological finds prove that these giants were here.

How else would you explain Atlantis and the other pyramids that currently rest in the deep Ocean that we know have been found that date back to roughly 10,500 B.C.? There is no other record of any other advanced race besides the Watchers.

Edgar Cayce told us that Atlantis would be found in Bimini in the same year the Bimini road was found. This explains why ancient Egyptian and Jedeao artifacts have been found buried all over North America.

We know an advanced race of Giants started Baalbek and then the inferior Romans built on-top of Giant Megaliths.

How do we know about Atlantis?
Timaeus and Critias, two of Plato's dialogues, are the only existing written records which specifically refer to Atlantis.

The dialogues are conversations between Socrates, Hermocrates, Timaeus, and Critias. Apparently in response to a prior talk by Socrates about ideal societies, Timaeus and Critias agree to entertain Socrates with a tale that is "not a fiction but a true story."

The story is about the conflict between the ancient Athenians and the Atlantians 9000 years before Plato's time.

Knowledge of the distant past apparently forgotten to the Athenians of Plato's day, the story of Atlantis was conveyed to Solon by Egyptian priests. Solon passed the tale to Dropides, the great-grandfather of Critias. Critias learned of it from his grandfather also named Critias, son of Dropides.

All of the men, except for Timaeus, who take part in or are mentioned in Timaeus and Critias are known to have actually existed in ancient Greece. Records of their lives and deeds have been recorded in other writings from the time period.

Note: There are 2 people named Critias related to the story of Atlantis and this can lead to some confusion. There is the Critias who actually takes part in the dialogues. He is the one who tells the story of Atlantis to Socrates. Then there is Critias who was the grandfather of the Critias of the dialogues. This elder Critias told the story of Atlantis to his grandson, Critias, who then conveyed the story to Socrates in the dialogues.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Now I will show that the Gods of Greek Mythology are not myths but the same Gods (Elohim) that were the Watchers who could not tell us humans the truth, that they disobeyed the one true GOD.

If the Watchers told man they were lesser Gods and that they disobeyed him, the one true GOD they the Humans would disown them.

The Gods of Greek Mythology appear the same time that the Watchers come to earth, In the beginning. The Sumerians claimed they owed everything, their knowledge to the Gods.

The Watchers were Gods as stated in the Bible.
God (Elohim) stands in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods (Elohim) he passes judgment.
Psalm 82:1
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Giants

The Giants were generated from Uranus blood resulting from his castration by Cronus. They became powerful enough to try to unseat Zeus and the Olympians early in their rule. When the gods won they imprisoned the Giants in Tartarus
www.greekmythology.com...

More proof of Giants and lo and behold they were trouble makers also told by the Bible.

Here are your Watchers in disguise!!!
The Titans

The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus. During their rule the Titans were associated with the various planets.

Gaea
Uranus
Cronus
Rhea
Oceanus
Tethys
Hyperion
Mnemosyne
Themis
Iapetus
Coeus
Crius
Phoebe
Thea
Prometheus
Epimetheus
Atlas
Metis

The Olympians are a group of 12 gods who ruled after the overthow of the Titans. All the Olympians are related in some way. They are named after their dwelling place Mount Olympus.

Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hestia
Hera
Aris
Athena
Apollo
Aphrodite
Hermes
Artemis
Hephaestus
www.greekmythology.com...

"When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them. The LORD said, 'My breath shall not abide in man forever, since he too is flesh; let the days allowed him be one hundred and twenty years.' It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth - when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4

"They were the heroes of old, the men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4

God standeth in the Congregation of God (El)
In the midst of gods (elohim) He judgeth
All the foundations of the earth are moved.
I said: Ye are gods,
And all of you sons of the Most High (Elyon)
Nevertheles ye shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes (sarim)
Psalm 82:1, 5-7
www.deliriumsrealm.com...

The angels descended on Mount Hermon during the days of Jared. There were 19 leaders mentioned in 1 Enoch, who were also called 'the chiefs of ten.' Once they reached the earth:

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

The total amount of fallen Watchers IE: Gods were two hundred, While some of them sinfully educated and seduced Men and Woman others built and occupied cities like Atlantis with help from their offspring the Nephilm (Giants). Two hundred Gods would be to much for even the Greeks to deal with.

Since no humans occupied Atlantis and other Watcher strongholds God utterly wiped them out with massive earthquakes after the Arch Angels dealt with the Watchers. He sent the Flood to take care of the rest of the Giants and the sinful humans.

Are Greek Gods a myth? I don't think so, The Watchers had to deceive man while they could not hide the fact that they were Gods.
Egyptians were clueless and did the same as the Romans did, They just idolized the work of the Watchers and tried to copy it.

"They were the heroes of old, the men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hello Sky Watcher,

SW: How would that bring about the Flood?

SC: "And Noah saw that the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near.' - Book of Noah, 65.1

A sudden and dramatic shift of the Earth's polar axis or rapid ECD would result in a massive innundation all over the world as the world's seas and oceans are sloshed around in their basins, massive waves crashing over mountain tops, the oceans seeking their new equilibrium. This innundation would be sudden and catastrophic.

With the Earth's (former) polar regions suddenly shifted by some 6.5* into warmer latitudes, this would result in a rapid meldown of the great ice sheets that once covered much of North America and Europe. This would further result in a rapid (geologically speaking) rise in the world's oceans but not the catastrophic innundation of the Earth tilt. Survivors of the original catastrophic innundation (from the Earth tilt) would have time to relocate to higher ground as the seas gradually rose over time.

But even here they would not be safe, and many settlements would be catastrophically washed away as glacial dams around the world collapsed, releasing torrents of fresh water into the oceans, again affecting the Earth's climate and bringing about catastrophic climate change i.e. the Younger Dryas period.

As for giants on the Earth - I have no opinion on this but I will read your posts on this with interest.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 24/12/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Well done, also the watchers were known as sumerian anunaki, I belive the reason for the giant buddahs is because thier really were giant buddahs/nephilim. The watchers were spread around the world. Most pyrimids around the world served the purpose of paying homage to the watchers and thier offspring, season tracking for planting and harvest, astrological calenders, worship, and sacrifice which was really bringing food for the ravinous Nephilim, who eventually took to eating mankind once they had multiplied and had ravaged the earths resources. They even took to eating each other. Scott great work. I have seen the guy on you tube and made a pump to scale using the layout of the great pyramid. He believes it wasn't just to pump water but to cause the pyramids to vibrate at low frequency. BTW I think the pump action which is so strong would be tuned to make the pyramid the same frequency as the Sun. I also believe it may have been used as a tool in the creation to excite the earths process's of evolution. A tuning fork for earth.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wow that is an amazing connection there. You just laid out what will happen when, for everyone. More people need to see that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join