It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
where is the evidence that you speak of? There is no physical evidence/

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yeh seriously. everyone's all consciousness shift/ awakening/ enlightenment one with the galaxy but where are u getting this off of?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
very good question, I need no evidence as I know it is happening to me, however this doesn't help you. Evidence is hard to show as it starts with a belief within ones self and if you don't have the belief you won't be able to see it, that's the paradox. However I will think hard any see if i can find evidence that may persuade you.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't see people waking up yet there getting close. Once somthing major happens like ww3 or obama admitting to aliens is when people will see that 2012 is real and not something made up. This is the year i think will tell us if the end is near or not. To me it seems that we a following the path that will lead us to the end with the wars and obama trying to control every aspect of life. We are close to the end people just don't see it yet.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by gtasa234]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't know how you come to that conclusion.
Visit any town centre here in the UK after about 9.30, and you'd think the
world had regressed to the stone age by the antics of the next generation.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
yeh seriously. everyone's all consciousness shift/ awakening/ enlightenment one with the galaxy but where are u getting this off of?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

why is it that everyone needs all the proof?? can you not see it happening. ATS has been surprisingly quiet since the new year but really just look around!! Are you to connected to the matrix you can't feel it yourself?? I have really started to hate the 2012 stuff because its happening now!! man if i could have royalties paid to me for all the 2012 hysteria I would be a billionaire! Have you ever taken time to realize WHY the date 2012 gets so much promotion?! We ARE in the change right now! Do you honestly think the world can go on like **THIS RIGHT NOW** for much longer?? Almost three years at that!?! Time is not real, it was a human created measurement that is really an illusion. Blast me all you want but I see so much negativity on this forum it really makes me wonder why people are even on here?

If you have to ask yourself why you aren't feeling the change maybe you need to ask if you are really looking!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
very good question, I need no evidence as I know it is happening to me...

Ok... How about explaining what changes are happening to you. Because, honestly, I don't think I've connected yet with my 'higher self' and I'd like to be ready in case I ever do.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's happening to me in a extreme way, i start surround myself with people and proclaim:

The universal love is in all of us - LET IT OUT! Start giving, stop consume! Stop thinking, start feeling. And they listen to me, and they change them self very fast for a better world. We must give, not get. And people have forgotten what a good feeling this is to make someone happy.

Yes, it is happening, you all will soon notice that.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by cushycrux]

link   
I think sychronicity was the greatest evidence for me. Next time you are doing something you really enjoy take a minute to step back and look how everything falls into place effortlessly. The people you meet always have just what you need, those parking spaces just seem to appear.

Now stand back and look how things don't work when you are angry and doing something you don't wan't to do. One wall after another appears in your way.

This is known as synchronicity, one of the first hints we get that things may not be quite what they seem. It's the universes way of telling us that all things are connected.

link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Originally posted by redzi0n
very good question, I need no evidence as I know it is happening to me...

Ok... How about explaining what changes are happening to you. Because, honestly, I don't think I've connected yet with my 'higher self' and I'd like to be ready in case I ever do.

it does not just happen, you have to believe it and you have to really want to find it. it is already inside you! go let it out!!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

It comes from within.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

As some famous dude once said.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

you are always connected to your higher self, the biggest part of YOU is not here on physical earth, if have no connection, you are death.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Look at this!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle - we must act, not dream longer. Be a paragon - a part of the real change - and this can only begin if we open our hearts and learn again what love and respect means. Not the words, but the feelings the are "loaded" with.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Connecting with your higher self is easy. Always act on your excitement/joy/passion to the fullest of your ability. Excitement is your higher selfs way of telling you that's what it wants to do. Ideally you should make decisions instantaneously, act on your excitement to the fullest of your ability and when you are finished with that, think what the most exciting thing is you can do after that, and after that ad infinitum. Obviously in our reality unless we are already rich (and even then we need to overcome our belief systems) it is hard for us to do. But if you try and act on your passion as much as posible you will be taking a step in the right direction. And the next step is all we need to see.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Look at this!

MessOnTheFED!

This is the best place on earth (internet) to start being an active member of the open hearted revolution we need, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My reply wasnt a dig at you. Im a true believer in the extra terrestrial presence, also the 2012 prediction it all makes sense.
I know what you are on about regarding changes etc. Ill explain mine here tell me if youre the same?
Difficulty getting to sleep because you feel like you are missing something. Bit like when you are telling somebody something then you are interupted. You then try to remember what you were talking about. Its that feeling along with the sense that something is either going to happen or is happening. I had headaches last year constantly for 6 months everyday. Now i no longer get them and all of the above is happening. Without sounding like im off my head its as if i know something but i cant remember what it is? If that makes any sense?
Everything within this whole site ties in with each other.
2010 is the begining of a new era and the begining of a new way of life. There will be things that happen this year that will blow people s minds wether itll be ET disclosure, new technology or something else. What im simply asking is the evidence if there isnt any then simply tell us to see if anyone can relate to what youre saying?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Feels the change in every photon in my self s&F for the positivity friend.

[edit on 1/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gtasa234

It is up to us, we have to take our power back, I agree, if we don't wake up we are likely to attract nightmarish scenarios into our realities, but we don't have to, it's up to us now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join