It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Edgar Cayce is an example of a famous prophet who made many predictions that came true. Google him.

Check out the youtube link above your post it explains the mayan elders view of the prophecy, which I would give more credit thatn some random debunker academic. I love the title of that Academic paper it gave me a giggle. I think most people on this site realise that most academics are incapable of thinking outside their box. Academics tell us that we're the most evolved species in the universe and there is no life elsewhere except on earth..... If we rely on main stream science for our evolution we are doomed.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

What is happening? Change? There has always been change.

So what's gonna happen?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
How can you say nothing is going to happen when the vast majority of posters in this thread say it is already happening?

There is no debate whether it is going to happen or not the only debate is whether thousands of intelligent posters on this site are suffering from psychosis or not. Or perhaps you think we're part of some scam?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by redzi0n]

just dont understand it.. Amazed at how many people really beleive in it is all. Maybe I am being a lil synical. But, their is no proof. Nothing to reveal this 2012 thing. I don't beleive it. I just wanted to try practical, and perhaps get others to ask questions. Not trying to be rude. Just trying to find some truth..

Its a interesting theory, some good books out there about it. But 2012, sits on a very fragile foundation. It sits on almost nothing except for people's faith's.. Almost a religious thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wickedwenchlet
Maybe I'm going nutty. There's a weird feeling in the air. I feel like a cat that can't get comfortable. A sense that somethings not quite right......
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis, Blizzards, Seasons are out of sync.
Extreme UFO sightings, Leaked Info about "the truth" coming out - now that makes me nervous.....where's the bible....."and all truths shall be revealed towards the end of days" (Revelation)........
Synchronocity........The "Speeding Up" process...... where do the days go?"
Everyone is acting weird. We are all not sleeping. We are all tired and cant get motivated (as gravity shifts and pushes down on us a little harder.)
.ould be given to wake people up?

Same way I felt when I was 20, 20 years ago.
All that stuff happened back then too.

But the time speeding up? Accelerated time is a mental phenomena you get when you get older.
The theory goes that you've been there done that and it all slips by faster and faster because it is ignored as you try to find new things to latch onto. (something like that)

I assume you are between the age of 17-25?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I appreciate your responses and passion for this topic. But you and I have a fundamental difference of opinion.

There are evil men and women on this planet. Despite all the peace and love talk, there are people out there that just want to watch it all burn. No reason, no rhyme, no rhythm. Just flames and suffering.

Idi Amin comes to mind.

I believe in balance, a natural force in the universe, running through all creation. Believing everyone just wants love, and those who act out against other humans just don't know how to get it is naive.

Child molesters and rapists suffer from incurable conditions. Therapy and chemical castration do very little, and whether you or they want to admit it, they are better off locked up for the rest of their natural lives.

There is evil in this world my friend. No amount of positive thinking will make it go away.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is hunger in the streets that is hard to feed... Some steal for sport but more steal to eat- mos def....

I can see by reading over a few of these posts that there are snakes in the grass everywhere you turn... the truth to our life is simple we are slaves to the new world order... We talk the talk but become weak in the knees when its time to overcome.
Its the saddest that most of the world will always be walking zombies... but instead of eating your brains the ones who own you just want to control it... sex and sitting back kicking it thinking of lollipops and gum drops will not pull you from under the thumb of people who have owned you since your mom first felt you kick... The differences that we think are there are not a matter of color ha!!! its a matter of turning us against each other in every which way they can...
One who stands for nothing falls for anything.... With every step u take there is evilness all around us... anything to keep you down and disconnected from your kindred spirits... take a moment and detach from what you have always known... ask yourself the important questions and seek answers for once in your life.... seek truth in all you see hear and feel...
we live the way they want us to in the shadows begging for this and repressed from that.... not fully ever understanding the lies and the torment of evil acts around the world. The evilness in this world is taking over cause most of us humans are in a coma due to forced conditioning of our governments... it takes way more then peacful thoughts to create positive energy and an uprising.... WHO SAID THEY ARE THE BOSS not me bitch....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

why is it that everyone needs all the proof?? can you not see it happening. ATS has been surprisingly quiet since the new year but really just look around!!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by kyle43]

Actually i've noticed since the new year a big increase on the nutty 2012 threads.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
could not help noting the negativity here. And so ?

Let me say this. following the changes in the world and with in our selves. Before you jump and condemn all that is said. Do some re search. Be aware! relate to all things passed and present and future. At the back of my web site I started to write a book. Its about my life and how I woke up to the world around me. I was always thought of as strange. What we know think and see and say to day. A breath of relief, we will not get burnt as witches. However, we cannot avoid the facts. Before I say any comment towards this awakening, Let me just point just a few things that need to be known. 1986 what happen to tomorrows world in UK TV after they told the world about the earth poles were over due, that it would happen 10-100 years from then. Concord would not to fly supersonic. The ionosphere will break up. we may have to live underground. Radio waves will not bounce. its been know then that the government new some thing ? What and why did concord suddenly, from one accident, get taken out of service.
The program get taken off air. Just a thought that I remember.
Are we evolving. ? No just becoming aware!

Well its about time. Sadly not . Woops .! why . well read the book the only planet of choice and then read mine. www.diveactive.com. I still have much to write from the time i left the UK.in 2006 . Well I have been here in Malaysia for 4 years off and on. I landed up getting involved with fighting mans stupid so called progress. More and more people are becoming greedy. And forgetting who we are. or what we are meant to be. Trapped in our own cage of work and fear.
More and more degrading of nature just to please our selves. Yes that article about us being in slaved is true.
However. Take all into account and that 2012 is just round the corner. Take religion and take what we know. Put it all together and use an open mind. Man destroys what he does not understand. Take what is written put it in an intelligent perspective.
open you heart and mind. As you say we are waking up. But not yet evolving. Just aware.

Right ! If all this UFO activity is true. Back in the 70s and 80s I got fact and back up to what I saw. And experienced. Just a shame no photographs. Love to have that canon 1d MK III as that would capture evidence.
Still with me?
If planet X is there. or worm holes are bringing visitors to earth. They have been here for longer then we think. The spirit world is over loading. man has doubled in 50 years. The world is being destroyed. and becoming smaller for us. We are late. to late may be.
Looking back on our history and how we have now started to except extra terrestrials . Its a shame we cannot except change in us. We do but not for the better. And here in Asia No way will this happen over night.
Look at the greeks and History. there have been advanced races here before, but we were not worthy. We were set back. and the bible even states something on those lines.
We have never been ready for the what is to come.
So messages have been given to us in a form we except. Movies. and TV. OH now what crap your going to say!

Well think. All the films that build up to what is and what could be. right from the 70s80s .
through to now 2010 we have had centre of the earth, The knowing, Day the earth stood still,
And now as i predicted 2012. Although it was extreme and not accurate. People are now asking.
iv been asked and meet people now every day who want to talk about change and 2012.
Are we ready? The bibles points that man may destroy him him self but the lord will not allow the earth to be destroyed. Why?. were in for a shock! look to
Now a 12 year old girl asked me the other day when hearing my conversation about 2012 asked was I the one on yahoo answers. i could be i replied.
Will i die ? she asked. Well some may some will not. I said It all depends if we except change.
That is it. Will we? are we? time of judgment will those greedy ones change in time.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Monts

You create your own reality, you are your own government, you are your own social system. Do not wait for change on the outside, make the change within and you will see the change outside. The power lies within us, we are the masters of our own universes, we have 100% control of our own reality and we no longer have any excuses,we cannot blame others any more, blame game is over.

I-Magi-Nation, I am a magician nation.
Sorry, but this is not correct.
Every soul chose to incarnate on Earth so that the physical illusion, this illusionary physical world would CHANGE THEM(SOULS), and not the other way around. The whole point of reincarnations here on Earth is to LEARN from the hardships and challenges and suffering,as well as learn to appreciate the calm,peaceful happy moments.
True wisdom comes from EXPERIENCE.

Sorry to break it to you, I too once believed what you do, but in "time" you too will realize this simple truth. If you meditate upon this, you will KNOW this for a fact.
The soul specifically came to Earth so that he has to survive and live within THIS REALITY, we create our own reality when we DIE IN THIS BODY.

THIS here is one of those places where you DON'T change your reality by simply BELIEVING in it.
The law of attraction ONLY WORKS for certain souls and only with certain dreams and goals of theirs in this physical life. BUT ONLY IF those dreams and goals don't contradict or disrupt the LIFE LESSON/LESSONS that YOU, the soul, came here for in the first place. If those certain dreams and goals of yours don't disrupt your life lessons, your guide/guides MAY allow you to achieve/accomplish the goals you desire as a human on Earth.

You DID NOT incarnate here to control/change the world. Souls incarnate here so that the surrounding world CHANGES THEM(via life lessons and the necessity to survive despite #ty conditions etc).

With that said, the thing you DO CONTROL, is you OUTLOOK on the events happening on Earth. Some people see death as a bad thing,some as a good thing, it's all a matter of perspective,so THAT is what changes reality for you,nothing else.

While being in human bodies on Earth, you DO NOT control the reality around you and you do not manifest it either. That is a general misconception of "the law of attraction" portrayed in films like " The secret".
This would be counter-intuitive to the goal of reincarnation in the first place.

So no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to manifest your desired reality ,except if your guides or teachers allow it to happen because it doesn't disrupt your reason for being on Earth this time around(life lessons)

What is ours to control though,while being in human bodies, is our OUTLOOK.

Outlook versus actual reality manifestation = NOT the same thing by a long-shot.

But the outlook is all that matters as far as life on Earth goes anyway.
Don't be slackers, this Earth is meant to be filled with opposition/duality/polarity/conflicts etc
This is the WHOLE point of Earth, we are here to LEARN from this, otherwise we would not learn anything. You need to consciously choose not to interact within those mediums. And by changing your outlook on life and your own reality that is easily achieved.

Peace and Love

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If you believe you came here to suffer you will create a reality where you suffer. Your belief systems create your reality, if you have a belief that you cannot get outside the box then you won't. Your belief system has shut you into a box. If you wan't to live like this it is up to you, I do not judge you, If you prefer to suffer I love you all the same but understand that if you can change your beliefs and definitions you can create the life of your dreams.

In the past on the planet we have come here with certain life themes to explore but many incarnate on the planet now are here with the life theme of changing our life themes thus all possibilities are open to us. In this time of change our reality is completely in our hands.

Our guides have no control of us, we are our own reality our guides are not some external force that has power over us. We are God our guides and our reality are just another part of us they cannot exert control of us because they are just apart of us. There is no out there everything is within, that is why we have full control.

Everything is happening now all past and future realities are happening now this is why we have full control. Past issues from the now so if we wish we can connect to any past life experience as if it were our own and we can rewrite our history and we can re-write our own life themes that we chose coming into this reality. If you believed it you could instantly change into the Queen of england with any past history and spiritual theme you wanted. It's all about belief and definiitions. If you realise that there is only now, all past and present are happening now, and all are projections of our beliefs it becomes obvious how we can change our reality infinitely.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
To expand

In a way we are both correct, I see where you are coming from. We are just 2 sides of the same coin.

When I talk about creating anything we want, creating the life of our dreams. I mean creating our life themes, what we came here to do. You see our life themes are the most exciting thing we can manifest so why would we want to manifest anything else. When I say we can do anything we want, I dont mean manifest 50 ferraris and 10 houses. Thats not really what we want, thats what 30 years of media brainwashing tells us we want.

Abundance: The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it. - Bashar

For example when I say I am going to manifest what I want/my dream an example would be; I want to live in peace on a tropical coast searching for the treasure of atlantis with loving men and women whilst searching inwards for god. Now thats my dream, that's what I want to manifest.

Now you might say that the only reason I can manifest that is because it is my soul purpose.

The only difference is you have given your power away to an imaginary external source so you feel powerless.

You think your Higher self is some external source and you have to do what it says and if that means suffering then you will have to suffer.

I think my higher self IS ME so I love to work in alignemnt with my higher self, if I folllow my excitement it may be a little bumpy along the way but I know it is best for me and will create the life of my dreams.

Both points are valid and correct however one leaves you in a reality of extreme limitation; work 9-5, come home, watch TV, go to bed, repeat cycle ad infinitum.

The other doesn't; Explore universe, spend days instantaneously following joy from tropical paradise to scuba diving to climbing mountains, to mediatating to the other side of the universe, to creating magnificent art, music, unlimited creativity, visiting alien planets.. ad infinite possibility

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you believe you came here to suffer you will create a reality where you suffer. Your belief systems create your reality, if you have a belief that you cannot get outside the box then you won't. Your belief system has shut you into a box. If you want to live like this it is up to you, I do not judge you, If you prefer to suffer I love you all the same but understand that if you can change your beliefs and definitions you can create the life of your dreams.

Sorry, but this is incorrect. You have misunderstood the whole reason for Earth. This is a place to gain life lessons, not to manifest your fairy-tale reality. You came here to LEARN, not to live in your ideal world. Don't be egotistical. What I told you about your guides and teachers is the only way any of your big dreams may be achieved. Unless ofcourse it is something minor,which you can achieve all by yourself anyway. You are being very selfish by thinking you can manifest and manipulate the reality around you. You can't. And you incarnated here for that reason, so that you couldn't do it. Because you came here to LEARN and GROW, which means the reality around you being what it is and you will try to live within it, it WILL change you while you interact in this reality. You can only create your own reality AFTER you die,as a soul. NOT as a human.
Just meditate my friend, you will realize this. You have a long way to go still(me too), but to realize this is a start.

In the past on the planet we have come here with certain life themes to explore but many incarnate on the planet now are here with the life theme of changing our life themes thus all possibilities are open to us. In this time of change our reality is completely in our hands.
At this time, prior to 2011-2014, most of the souls who have incarnated on Earth at one point or another have chosen to live within human bodies at this time due to the upcoming harvest. If you are spiritually ready to move to the next level, you will.If you are not, then the soul will either enter a fully materialistic/physical world(much more than the one we are in now),where even concepts of afterlife,god,souls,religions etc will NOT exist even in their subconsciousness(human). Those souls have already chosen if they will take that path of even deeper materialism in the upcoming "times",as humans.
And then there are those souls,who will not go either to the next stage,or to the "materialistic Earth", but will simply die(as humans) from the energies that will soon come to Earth,and then may choose to incarnate on other planets. But this Earth will be vibrating on 2 different vibrations soon - planet A and planet B you could call them, same planet,within the same space,but on different vibrational levels.

Our guides have no control of us, we are our own reality our guides are not some external force that has power over us. We are God our guides and our reality are just another part of us they cannot exert control of us because they are just apart of us. There is no out there everything is within, that is why we have full control.

We are not God(YET,out of an infinite amount of Creators), I can assure you of that. You have misunderstood the many sources that speak of this I'm guessing. Our guides and teachers ARE NOT another part of US, they are individual souls,who are more progressed than us(who are still learning on Earth). And you have misunderstood again, they don't CONTROL us, they GUIDE us, ever so slightly, but our own FREE WILL is the one that will make the decisions either way. And you ignoring this will not change this. We agreed to their help before birth.

Many have misunderstood the law of ONE - it is a symbolic meaning,not a literal.Within infinity, there is no ONE being, because if there was this one all-encompassing being,made of all the souls as fragments etc, then there would always be something OUTSIDE of that one BEING, because within INFINITY there will never be any ONE being, for you CANNOT encompass INFINITE amounts of souls.
That's right, there are infinite amounts of souls, and an infinite amount of souls are Creators/Designers/Teachers(Family of LIGHT is my preferred name for it), there is never an end to spiritual evolution. Progress is eternal.

It's an infinite ladder of evolution.All designers/creators have souls who are even higher than them on the progress level. there is no HIGHEST, it's an eternal ladder of progress.

Now, you will chuckle at what you said of there not being any guides,or that they are not other souls once you die and meet them. they are NOT you.

the law of ONE means this more or less - we are "made" of the same "stuff" (LIGHT ,but it is not the light you know as a human,it is much more than that), so we are all INTERCONNECTED and ONE in our INTENTIONS ,which are love,compassion,kindness,respect etc. We are all LIGHT, but we are INDIVIDUAL rays of light that were once part of LIGHT, but at one point went our OWN way.(just like a ray of light does). A ray of light is still PART of the LIGHT, but it is an INDIVIDUAL soul, it is not and will not become ONE BEING/ENTITY. That is a common misconception.

Everything is happening now all past and future realities are happening now this is why we have full control. Past issues from the now so if we wish we can connect to any past life experience as if it were our own and we can rewrite our history and we can re-write our own life themes that we chose coming into this reality. If you believed it you could instantly change into the Queen of England with any past history and spiritual theme you wanted. It's all about belief and definitions. If you realize that there is only now, all past and present are happening now, and all are projections of our beliefs it becomes obvious how we can change our reality infinitely.

You have truths mixed in with misconceptions. Time does not exist beyond physical reality. HOWEVER,while you are within the human body(think of it as a computer), you WILL experience TIME(a program uploaded into the computer a.k.a body). Your brain is programmed to experience time.
ONLY when you leave the human body or the program of time is "deleted" so to speak,will you not experience "time" any longer.

And the misconception you seem to make is that you can BE that queen of England etc right now while living as a human.This is simply not so. No matter how much you believe in this

[edit on 1/10/2010 by Valeri]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

To expand

In a way we are both correct, I see where you are coming from. We are just 2 sides of the same coin.

When I talk about creating anything we want, creating the life of our dreams. I mean creating our life themes, what we came here to do. You see our life themes are the most exciting thing we can manifest so why would we want to manifest anything else. When I say we can do anything we want, I don't mean manifest 50 ferraris and 10 houses. Thats not really what we want, thats what 30 years of media brainwashing tells us we want.

Abundance: The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it. - Bashar

For example when I say I am going to manifest what I want/my dream an example would be; I want to live in peace on a tropical coast searching for the treasure of atlantis with loving men and women whilst searching inwards for god. Now that's my dream, that's what I want to manifest.

Now you might say that the only reason I can manifest that is because it is my soul purpose.

The only difference is you have given your power away to an imaginary external source so you feel powerless.

The opposite in fact. There is no imaginary external source. There are however souls who are there to assist you. You seem to think you are this all-powerful being. You are NOT,not yet. You are simply a student to put it bluntly.We all are. Earth is a school for youngsters, souls who haven't progressed too far yet. And yes,before being born you very much knew that your guides and possibly teachers will assist you ever so slightly whenever you need support, you just don't remember it at this point at all. You will though,either way,once you die in your present body.
ONE day(and keep in mind that from an eternal perspective it is indeed NOW),you will perhaps progress far enough to be a Creator/Designer/Teacher yourself. But for now, you are only a student,learning on Earth. You(and me) are simply not progressed enough to be all-mighty as you put it, YET.
But that is WHY we are here, to become PURE and GROW so that we can progress spiritually and become Creators ourselves.
You are only fooling yourself if you think you possess the capability beyond controlling your OUTLOOK. You are not able to manifest reality on Earth.That is not the purpose of "Earth". Earth was not designed for what you speak of. This is a school, where the soul(including YOU) comes here so that the so-called "outside world" can change the soul, and NOT the OTHER WAY AROUND. You,as a human, cannot manifest a reality of your own desire.(unless it is something that exists anyway within this reality)
For ex. I want to manifest a reality where I don't work and just eat/sleep/chill. That is exactly my reality RIGHT NOW, but not because I manifested it. Simply because IT IS THIS WAY INITIALLY, the circumstances right now simply allow this, soon they won't.

As a human being,don't think for a second you have these god-powers. You don't. You however incarnated here to move towards that goal, but you need to grow and develop on a spiritual level first.

You think your Higher self is some external source and you have to do what it says and if that means suffering then you will have to suffer.

SHOW me where I mentioned "higher self". Guides and Higher self are DIFFERENT things,despite your higher self always being an ever-present guide in a certain way.
Your higher self is YOU seen from an ETERNAL perspective, so You are your higher self, but on a certain level of progress only. You seem to misunderstand completely what I meant initially by "suffering". It has nothing to do with the topic you are talking about right now.

I think my higher self IS ME so I love to work in alignment with my higher self, if I follow my excitement it may be a little bumpy along the way but I know it is best for me and will create the life of my dreams.

It will only create the so-called "life of your dreams" if it DOESN'T INTERRUPT your LIFE LESSONS. For ex. many souls are born in Darfur and suffer all their lives because they initially incarnated to do exactly that-suffer. Because they have negative karma to work off from their previous life-times or they are simply such strong and developed souls that if they manage to stay humble and have integrity within that cruel life, they will advance as much as a soul would living a 1000 "normal" lives,such as mine or yours. So that evolves them spiritually much more,living that life filled with suffering.
No matter what they WANT or DREAM of, they will not get out of the suffering,because the suffering is their life lesson(to balance out negative karma or just to evolve strongly). David Wilcock also mentions this btw.

Both points are valid and correct however one leaves you in a reality of extreme limitation; work 9-5, come home, watch TV, go to bed, repeat cycle ad infinitum.

What does this have to do with anything that I have said ?

The other doesn't; Explore universe, spend days instantaneously following joy from tropical paradise to scuba diving to climbing mountains, to meditating to the other side of the universe, to creating magnificent art, music, unlimited creativity, visiting alien planets.. ad infinite possibility

Believe me, you will not achieve this unless it is granted by your guides on some level and only IF it does not interrupt your life lessons in any way here on Earth. YOU YOURSELF,before being born in your present body,agreed and chose the life lessons you are going to pursue, and you also agreed that in order for that to be achieved, you will not be able to do "everything I may want in a physical life"
You have to realize this.

This does not mean you have to change your outlook however. Having a positive and wishful outlook is the thing that you CONTROL while in a human body. You simply need to realize that you came here on Earth NOT to change this "school",but you came here so that the "school" can and will change YOU,on a spiritual level.

What you are doing here,it seems, is trying to overextend your abilities as a human being, you seem to want to "play" while you are "in a classroom in school".
You can play all you want when you go "home", but for now you are in "school" and if what you WANT or DREAM to do is in any way interrupting your life lessons, you will NOT be able to achieve it. School is for learning.(symbolically)

[edit on 1/10/2010 by Valeri]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. I feel changes happening as well. I'm not sure exactly what they mean yet, however, things are different. I'm 27 years old and wonder if it is just that I'm maturing with age and am able to see things through better than when I was, say, 18. However, no matter where I look, things are changing and the real truth seems to be surfacing. If I was younger and dumber, I probably would not notice it as much. The only thing that I'm doing differently now is removing guilt from my life and keeping my loved ones close and re-assuring everyone I know that if some big event is coming soon, to be prepared. And by that I mean, be a good person. If widespread death is coming or some kind of spiritual transformation is coming, it is a good thing. We all know that life here is temporary anyway and that death can come for us at any moment. Why have fear? Why are so many people so tied to this physical 3D experience of life in the human body? Get what you can out of life, share with others and gain knowledge. Never stop learning because it is impossible to know it all. Stay positive and question everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

I would argue that every day millions wake up with a different possibly better cognitive perspective.

2012?

Can someone create a rule that your not aloud to append that date to everything happening in the world?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's amazing how you people somehow know more about the afterlife than I know about anything, I just wonder where you get all this information, and please god don't say channelers.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Good point on time acceleration - Here's the math behind it.

5 years old - 1 year is 1/5th of your life - 20%

[edit on 17-1-2010 by breakonthrough9]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

2012 is happening already, it has started earlier than predicted maybe? We are evolving as a species. You can debate all you like but the fact is, is that it is happening now. Millions across the planet are waking up to their true nature and reconnecting to their higher selves. The evidence is everywhere you look if you have eyes to see. Welcome to the age of Homo Galactaca.

I think the human race is limited in its insight to what they can get a gripp on what they can understand today Call me an optimist, but I think understanding where the human race is going to make us break that barrier, or call it a membrane, of our reality and a higher level of awareness have our small little minds given a gift of becoming aware of those times in history, where we can indeed change the future. If we change the present, we change the future. Never forget, the best way to predict the future, is to invent it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have failed to see any enlightenment being conjured by the masses.
People are still complete assholes. Lets see; last year I got mugged, I had to steal and donate plasma just to eat, my best friend got addicted to pills, I couldnt find a job, and couldnt make any friends because I had no money. It sucked! I dont talk about 2012 or any sort of New Age stuff anymore because any time that I did people would get offended and call me an idiot. This past year has tought me that a lot of people are not open minded and there are many who will only try and use you. I have lost a lot of trust in people, so maybe Im just ignorent.

But on the bright side, at around New Years my dad got a really nice job in Texas and now he will save me from the horrible pit they call Arkansas USA.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like your having a rough year.

But the important thing to remember is life always blocks one road and opens up two others.

cliche as it sounds, you only have to look in your own life too realize this is true.
What is going on right now, is major change, and i too have experienced very hard times both physically and mentally.
point is though, after it's all said and done, you'll be a better person for it, because you gain life experiences.

these next few years are going to be so important people don't seem too give credit where credit is due.

Just hold on, there's a light at the of the tunnel

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join