It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Monts

Random genetic mutations are not evolution. They are the 'stuff' of evolution. In order for a species to evolve, the genetic mutation must be passed on to successive generations, thereby making it impossible for a species to 'evolve' in it's own lifetime.

And I seem to be a transparent mutant then, nobody reacts on my emotional outpourings.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by butcherguy

The hundredth monkey effect is an example of evoltion within a lifetime.

www.infinitebeing.com...

yep 100th monkey is an example of social darwinism. No news there. You could almost claim that any adaptation is evidence of evolution where in fact it may only be evidence of learning.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

There are different levels of awakening. The awake I refer to here is the realisation that I am god, tha we are all connected to god, we all have the power of god. The realisation that we are not part of reality, reality is a part of us. There is no out there it is all within me. The out there is an illusion.

For those querying 'Homo Galactaca', it is a phrase I first heard from Bashar as channeled by Darryl Ankh

www.bashar.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Evolution refers to the frequency of genes in a population, meaning even if I have a mutation or somesuch nothing has evolved I am still "homo sapiens" until death but, my children may be called something else if they inherit my genes.
Imagine it as this:
You are a volkswagen golf, Your owner has bought for you some new brakes! Hooray! But you are still just a volkswagen golf. The owner of the Volkswagen coporation may decide to make a line of cars with these new brakes called the "VW Golf 2" but you are still a golf.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

so i'm killing a thread and you are speaking of dreams as some sort of tangible evidence.
I was responding to the homo galactaca part of the OP title.
use of that name implies an empirically measurable difference.
where is this higher plane?
how do you measure love?

just because you can parrot scientific phrases doesn't mean you understand them.

sorry the levity of my posting upset you,i guess you can work it out in therapy huh?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The concept of higher evolution is used in Theosophy, Buddhism, Hinduism and several forms of mysticism to indicate the development of higher consciousness, distinct from but continuous with 'lower' or biological evolution.

We are not evolving in this sense of the word:

en.wikipedia.org...

However we are evolving in this sense:

en.wikipedia.org...

The label is not important, the changes we are going through on an individual and planetary basis are the point of this discussion.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtasa234
I don't see people waking up yet there getting close. Once somthing major happens like ww3 or obama admitting to aliens is when people will see that 2012 is real and not something made up. This is the year i think will tell us if the end is near or not. To me it seems that we a following the path that will lead us to the end with the wars and obama trying to control every aspect of life. We are close to the end people just don't see it yet.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by gtasa234]

I kind of see what the OP is saying, I seem to meet more people with a more open mind lets say, but i do see the opposite happening too and i really don't think anything Obama (or people like him) would say would "wake" people up .. i honestly think some people are falling into a deeper sleep.

Regards

Satellite1

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_grand_pooh-bah
reply to post by cushycrux

so i'm killing a thread and you are speaking of dreams as some sort of tangible evidence.
I was responding to the homo galactus part of the OP title.
use of that name implies an empirically measurable difference.
where is this higher plane?
how do you measure love?

just because you can parrot scientific phrases doesn't mean you understand them.

sorry the levity of my posting upset you,i guess you can work it out in therapy huh?

Me? parrot scientific phrases? Huh? Measure love? Ok, as I can see, I can't see in your brain and heart. I am talking about feelings that can evolve us, but we don't let them. Hey but easy, i don't wanna make you aggressive, sorry.

On the other hand i always have that feeling when i post, - people don't want hear this words and ignoring it. This makes me sad. A great number of people are writing about ignorance while they ignore at the same time there heart. Believe me, I know what love is, universal love - she is my muse. Gives me the strength I need to life.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Toadmund

If this is what you believe this is how your reality will pan out. Mine won't. I am learning sustainable organic vegetable farming so I can help create the golden age I desire..........

Ahh, but we are all in this boat together, and it is sinking.
What's to say hungry hoards aren't going to raid your garden while you sleep at night?

Originally posted by kyle43

is man kind NOT at its knees now, how many humans don't have anything? Just because you are privileged enough to live comfortably does not mean there aren't a thousand more suffering. love is all we need, give peace a chance.

my cocoon is starting to open already, not enough pressure to burst

Those suffering now have no voice, only when the affluent begin to suffer, will voices be heard, but who will hear them?

And John Lennon isn't coming back.

]

There are different levels of awakening. The awake I refer to here is the realisation that I am god, tha we are all connected to god, we all have the power of god.

If god was real, he would not like what you are saying, you could not come before him or equal him.

The realisation that we are not part of reality, reality is a part of us. There is no out there it is all within me. The out there is an illusion.

Tell that to the guy who got hit by a bus last week.
This is reality, no matter how unreal it seems, this is our human definition of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

If god was real, he would not like what you are saying, you could not come before him or equal him.

Why do you believe this?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Believe what?
That god may not exist?
Or that god doesn't like those who come before him, or rival gods, which is what you claim to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Positive Individiual Human Energetic Fields
influences
Positive Collective Human Energetic Field

and the Earth feels the change - Be the change you wish to see in the world

We are ALL ONE

LOVE

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think I can feel "it" now!

It should burn a little while "it's" happening, right? Sort of like a burning itch? I think I need some 2012 medicated cream. D:

@ Homo Galactica though, we can barely probe the nearest planet to our own, but yes I see where you would assume our dominion over the entire galaxy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why do you believe that god Judges others?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

I believe within the next 50 years we will be traveling to the home planets of our extra terrestrial brothers (and sisters
)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Regarding end time prophecy, Daniel 12;10- Many shall purify themselves
and be made white and be tested, but the wicked shall continue wickedly,
and non of the wicked shall understand(whats unfolding in end days) Only the wise shall understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My love goes out to all responders in this thread, positive and negative, you are all just a reflection of me and so all must have something I need to look at. I believe all people/circumstances are reflected into our lives for a reason and that we have something to learn from everyone we meet.

You are the matrix, the matrix is YOU Neo.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

The hundredth monkey effect is an example of evoltion within a lifetime.

www.infinitebeing.com...

So monkey see, monkey do equals evolution? Try reading 'The origin of species' by Charles Darwin.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I don't mean to be an ass... but people have been saying this almost as long as they've been predicting the world will end at said date, and it hasn't happened.

There's no evidence to suggest what you're saying and asserting things to be true doesn't make them so.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I don't believe god judges others, because there may not even be a god at all.

Do you have proof that could convince me there is a god?
I would like to believe, but I have difficulty believing.

But you, you wascally wabbit, you called yourself a god (I guess god is real after all, as you ARE god)

And PS, is it not all over the bible that god judges others?
He blows people to smithereens, he drowns people, and burns 'em to a crisp, and he gets a bunch of people to beat each other up, until they DIE!!!

How would he not judge you for claiming to be equal to god, going so far as claiming to be a god yourself?

Huh?

(edit to add 'Huh?')

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Toadmund]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join