It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Yeah your right and I am blessed for some very fortunate things that did happen the year before. This was pretty recent though so I guess I was venting a little bit there.

back to the topic:

You know, it may not be spacifically the date 2012, but it seems like most of everyone is aware that some sort of major event is pending atleast somewhere in the very back of their minds. There has been a lot of change since the new millenium. More and more cultures are mixing even though there remains some prejudices and we even have a black president! Who would have thought that would happen so quick.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I admit I am sensing a major change within myself ... spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

However I am also a very rational person ... I am not delusional enough to say that without a doubt my changes are related to some mysterious outside force.

It's very simple ... I started reading more. A lot more on here. Random sites on the web. Started doing the whole "chain-link-a-pedia" thing (click on topic on the web, read it, get interested in another related topic in that article, open new tab, repeat).

I have awakened many things within myself due to things like isochromatic tones, chakra balancing, alternative substances, meditation, etc. One could argue that there was an outside force acting on me to research these topics, and I suppose that could be the case. Same thing with "global awakening" ... it could simply be that a massive number of people become aware of treating their minds better and looking to do so all at the same time.

So if you think that it's a "massive 2012 awakening" then that's just fine, I just see it as a "I'm 28 and never really took the time previously in my life to look at these things due to school, jobs, etc."

I guess it all depends on your point of view. One thing all humans still have a major problem with ... perspective (particularly respecting of other peoples').

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sites like this attract certain interests so you are going to find more than a few posts from those seeking or claiming 'enlightenment'. The fact is - every generation thinks they invented it, but it's just the same thing re-packaged. However, this being the internet age, it's easy to hook up with like minded individuals and get the impression you are part of some global movement.
Well I suppose you are in a way. But I don't see any mass consciousness raising. Mention you are preparing for 2012 to your neighbour and 'they will look at you funny'. And as someone said previously, the drunken youth littering UK pavements on Friday nights are certainly not aware of anything.
People around us are not being 'transformed'. They are the same as they ever were. The main focus, where I am, is finding or keeping work. And that's not being negative, as someone suggested earlier. It's being realistic.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have felt the call, at first i thought it was just me, but others are feeling this too, i can see the future the past the present, i can hear other peoples thoughts (and it useally scares the # out of people when i tell everything they are thinking word for word)

My entire life i knew i was differnt, i could always see ghosts, and i would try to move things with my mind when i was a kid, i would feel the object but it would be too heavy.

But now its like im growing, my mind is expanding i know things i SHOULDN'T possible know, but i do.

But seeing as im not alone, there is only one logical choice of action must be taken, everyone who feels this calling must ban together, because if the goverment knew of such a thing, pretty sure they would seek our destruction (seeing as we would be a threat to "homeland secrity"

Human beings and thier rein of terror will soon come an end, if they see the logic and accept the "differnt people" then maybe it wont be so bad

But look at history anyone with a significant differnce was hated, mistreated and even killed, and history has been know to repeat itself.
So what would be the best course of action do you guys thing?

This is evolution, if you thought human beings were done evolving then you midaswell live under a rock.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Anthony1138]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If evolution has to do with a mental awarness or some spiritual connection, then we are de-evolving. Technology has seperated us, we dont have to see people and judge them by sense and body language, I can call you or text and not having to hear or see you. We spend more time on tv and the web then anything else communicating with no human connection.

Only evolution is when we get used to a polluted planet and electronic and magnetic waves. I wont be surprised if we are changing physically due to these hazards.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
sorry, double post

[edit on 28-1-2010 by ammocase]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
YES ITS HAPPENING NO LIES YOU CAN READ ABOUT CRYSTAL, INDIGO RAINBOW CHILDREN MYSELF I THINK IM A INDIGO KID.

THE ISSUE IS THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU, AND I DONT BELIVE IN COINCIDENCE, SO YOU MIGHT ASK YOURSELF IS THIS SUPERNATURAL OR JUST BARE LUCK

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
NOW PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED AS YOU MIGHT THINK THIS STUFF OF EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING NOW.

IF YOU SAW ZEITGEIST THEY SPEAK OF MANY MEN WHO STORY SIMILAR TO JESUS WHAT IF BACK THEN APPROX 2000 YRS AGO WHEN THE AGE OF PISCIS BEGAN MANY MEN WHERE ENLIGHTEND IN A WAY LIKE JESUS AND EACH WALKED THEIR HOMELAND ETC YARA YARA.

PLEASE HAVE OPEN MIND TO ALL STUFF, DONT YOU THINK THAT IF THERE IS TRULY A CONSPIRACY WOULDNT THEY BE WATCHING EVERYTING WE DO ? THEY NEED TO, SO THEY CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH WE ARE N HOW MUCH WE KNOW. THEY ALSO DO STUFF TO KEEP YOUR MIND BLOCKED AND NOT SEEING THE TRUTH. LIKE TERRORISM WW3 NUMBER 23 ETC A BUNCH OF STUFF.

WE NEED TO UNITE AND ALTOGETHER DECIPHER THE ENIGMA OF WHAT OUR TRULY ANCESTORS LEFT US, ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE STORE IN STONES, ALL THE RUINS.

IF A REAL POLESHIFT, CATACLYSM ETC HAPPEND IN THE LAST GALACTIC ALIGNMENT MIGHT HAVE DESTROYED THE HUMANITY PRESENT BACK THEN AND AFTER AS THEY DIDNT HAD TIME TO FINISH AGAIN ALL WHAT THEM HAD THEY JUST LEFT THE KNOWLEDGE THEY HAD ON STONES AND NOW A DAYS PEOPLE JUST SAY UFOS N # CMON !!! UFOS COULD BE BUT DONT YOU THINK WE HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH THINGS???

-MAY THE LIGHT BE WITH YOU ALL

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
UNITE BECAUSE LOVE CAN KEEP US TOGETHER.

RELIGION HAS BEEN A TOOL TO DESTROY THE PURE SENSE OF SEX. SEX HAS BEEN CORRUPTED N AVOIDED BY RELIGIONS AROUND THE WORLD SO MUCH.

ISNT IT A GOOD IDEA TO GRAB ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELFS RASTAS AND TRAP THEM IN AN ISLAND(JAMAICA) AND PIN POINT THEM AS CRAZY OR IN SOME WAY APART THEM FROM SOCIETY. HIDDEM CONSPIRACIES WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD BY THEIR OWN THEY WANT YOU TO BE THEIR PAWN, SLAVCE ,PET.

LATELY IVE BEEN BRAINSTORMING ON WHY JESUS SAID "HE IS THE SON OF MEN" NOT THE SON OF GOD. IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE, BASED ON MY EXPIERENCE, WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, PEOPLE, FAMILY ETC YOU LEARN FROM THEM BELIEVE ME, YOU UNDERSTAND THEM AND IN SOME WAY YOU MAY EVEN KNOW THEIR THOUGHTS THATS WHAT SOME MOTHERS CALL MAMAS SENSE, MAYBE THEY MAMAS LOVE IS SO GREAT THEY GAIN A SOUL, SPIRITUAL CONECTION TO THEIR SON.

NO NWO, WE WANT SOCIAL FREEDOM, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOU LEARN, ISNT IT ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gtasa234

Of course it's real. It's the year between 2011 and 2013. As for the rest of this stuff? You guys need to go down to Honduras and let some Mayans slap you a few times.

"Higher evolution" my left nut.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by webinsin

Please stop using all capital letters to vomit your half-baked 'ideas' over this thread. There is enough of it already without bringing crystals (?) indigo kids (??) and pole shifts (???) into it!

It might help you to put down your crystals and read about the concepts of galactic alignment, pole shifts, and Rastafarians. It will, at least, make you not seem so screwy next time you post.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hey even though that guy with his caps seems a bit crazy, he has some point to what he is saying, of course he sounds like hes on acid or something.

Evolution is something that is bound to happen, and we adapt to our enviorment, and we are a social species, so we need to adapt to our current times/situation.

For exmaple, you dont know what kind of person someone can be unless it's too late, but if you had the abiltiy to read thier thoughts and see into thier mind/soul then you could find out such a thing.

Someone made a good point though, phones, computers, we are so use to using those that many people will not develop these abilties, or even telepathic communication, many people will not gain these traits while others will, and even seeing into the future (which currently looks very very scary)

I dont use crytasls, or "magic wands" or rainbow children bulls**t, but we are always evolving, if you thought humans beings were done, then think again, we will never stop evolving, we will continue to grow, and if all hell breaks loose and the goverment trys to controll every human being, then there WILL be an uprising and basing on past cases through history, there will be bloodshed.

40,000 years ago there were other "human like" beings capable of the same things we are, "homo floresiensis" "Neanderthal" "Homo heidelbergensis"

when each evolved from the other the previous group would be killed off not too long after (evidence in bones, blunt trama to head, stab wounds in ribs) although this coul dbe form eachother it is suggested that homo sapiens killed most of them off. But I'm hoping for more peaceful solutions.

But the evidence is there, we are evolving doesn't matter how you look at it, or where you come from, or what you believe in, we are evolving, and if you allow technogly to be a part of your every day life from morning to night, being so dependent on techgnoly will cause you to "de-evolve" unless you hold a signfigant level of intellgence.

I ask for your opinions on this matter

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would think here of all places would realize, if there is anything to EVER wake up to in history, no one (or not the majority) does until it's too late to prepare or do anything about it.

That's just how we are, we procrastinate, or just hope/pray our problems away until we are forced to deal with them. Usually in a life or death scenario. After all, that is how evolution works, adaptation to a change in surroundings.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

When I was a teen my mother bought me a book about synchronicity, because I had an illness and was confined to bed. I have noticed synchronicity in my life ever since, and some days it is quite amazing!

I too wonder what other people mean by awake or evolving.

I am on a spiritual path of my own, I have no idea if I am awake or evolved.

I have read things that make me wonder if our species is not in fact devolving due to chemical influences in our environment.

I also believe strongly in trusting your instincts, your emotions and intuitions are another of your senses.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
hotbakedtater. its all about insticts, dont compare youself to others, let friends and family compare you to others.

Because self assesment is never correct, i see myself as an average human being, my friends and family however do not, to them I'm apperntly really intellgent, open minded, free spirit. Some people think I'm so differnt that i'm an "alien"

But it is impossible for me to be an alien, i am Human born north bay st joseph's hospital, but it goes to show that everyone is differnt and everyone will find thier own paths all leading to same place.

just remeber everyone has the same potenional, doesnt matter the skin color the race relgion or planet they are from, we are ALL THE SAME . we are born and we learn, feel, laugh, think, bleed, cry and die

we all come from the same place and in the end we all go back to it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join