It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phemonenological Evidence from Lucid Precognitive Dreaming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hmm...
I am very interested in the dream world and the unconscious in general. I do not doubt your experiences and I am glad that you have posted this thread as I have had similar intriguing experiences with the elusive nature of our reality.
I am not sure if you work with tarot, but I have found that the tarot seems to work through the unconscious mind, dealing with archetypes that relate to experience. I feel that there is a connection between dreams (the unconscious) and tarot.
I remember one such instance where I performed a reading for a very close friend of mine, coincidentally his name is also Ian. This occurred last summer and I remember the experience profusely. The reading revealed to me that Ian and his girlfriend Jess would break up, that he would experience great strife emotionally and his will tested. However, when the thought sprung to my mind that Ian and Jess would break up I held myself back from telling Ian. The two were together at the time, and Ian being my bestfriend, I felt uneasy to reveal that they would break up. Simply because telling him such a thing, and that I myself was not certain that it would manifest, seemed very awkward. As such I did not explicitly reveal that the relationship would end, instead I vaguely hinted towards a new relationship on the horizon, or atleast a diverted path from his current one that involved close emotional ties. I performed the reading the weekend before he left to visit his home up north, and none sooner than the following week I had a dream in which Ian was involved. In this dream he came back early and I awoke with the thought that Ian's coming home. For the entire following day my focus remained on this dream and the thought never left my mind. I come home to my surprise (or not so much a surpise) that Ian has left me a message on msn saying that Jess broke up with him and that he's taking a train back the next day.
Through my analysis of this event and to the best of my understanding as of now I correlate the two events with the unconscious mind and it's subtle suggestion through archetypal images and dreams, aswell as the emotional bond formed between two individuals. Because Ian and I were such good friends and were able to bond spiritually, I feel that this led to my precognitive dream of him returning home. This all occurred within less than a week. The reading was on a Friday, the dream on Tuesday, his message on Wednesday and his return on Thursday.

I have also noticed that dreams work in cycles. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to be fully conscious in dreams, although I am well aware of myself and my dream world and it's contents. When I do have a precognitive dream, the dream tends to be vivid although not lucid but leaves an impression on my waking consciousness. These dreams usually extend two weeks into the future either revealing the pattern for the subsequent weeks or an exact event or chain of events within the weeks. Usually these form around the people in my life and events and situations that end up manifesting. I feel that the unconscious mind in this tense is preparing the waking consciousness for the upcoming encounters.

Not enough space to type here and I have to focus on other things at the moment, hopefully I will reply later... I have had a wealth of experiences and would like to communicate with you more, perhaps by PM but either way I just wanted to state that I feel dreams, consciousness and our entire reality is construed through geometric layering. Geometry plays an important role in our existence. Are you aware of sacred geometry? I am assuming so.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have a hard time understanding why people can't logically understand precognitive dreams. It has nothing to do with anything mystical or supernatural. It's just the subconscious mind at work! Why do people find the need to make up so many layers of nonsense? I've had precognitive dreams. You know what my reaction was? : Oh, interesting. It seems my subconscious is quite powerful.

I've had the experiences. I've not found a single reason to think they are anything other than the incredibly powerful subconscious mind interacting with our awareness. There's no need to involve anything else. If you were truly synced with your subconscious, you'd realize this is natural not supernatural. How many lucid dreams have you had which never came true? You don't bother to make elaborate stories about those now do you?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troy_
Hmm...
I am very interested in the dream world and the unconscious in general. I do not doubt your experiences and I am glad that you have posted this thread as I have had similar intriguing experiences with the elusive nature of our reality.

More and more people are surfacing with their own accounts of personal experience stemming from dreams that come true. In sharing; we can stand to learn a lot in regards to this phemomena.

I am not sure if you work with tarot, but I have found that the tarot seems to work through the unconscious mind, dealing with archetypes that relate to experience. I feel that there is a connection between dreams (the unconscious) and tarot.

Sorry, no such luck with Tarot and myself. Haven't explored this possibility as I don't have any experience with tarot cards.

I remember one such instance where I performed a reading for a very close friend of mine, coincidentally his name is also Ian. This occurred last summer and I remember the experience profusely. The reading revealed to me that Ian and his girlfriend Jess would break up, that he would experience great strife emotionally and his will tested. However, when the thought sprung to my mind that Ian and Jess would break up I held myself back from telling Ian. The two were together at the time, and Ian being my bestfriend, I felt uneasy to reveal that they would break up. Simply because telling him such a thing, and that I myself was not certain that it would manifest, seemed very awkward. As such I did not explicitly reveal that the relationship would end, instead I vaguely hinted towards a new relationship on the horizon, or atleast a diverted path from his current one that involved close emotional ties. I performed the reading the weekend before he left to visit his home up north, and none sooner than the following week I had a dream in which Ian was involved. In this dream he came back early and I awoke with the thought that Ian's coming home. For the entire following day my focus remained on this dream and the thought never left my mind. I come home to my surprise (or not so much a surpise) that Ian has left me a message on msn saying that Jess broke up with him and that he's taking a train back the next day.

Through my analysis of this event and to the best of my understanding as of now I correlate the two events with the unconscious mind and it's subtle suggestion through archetypal images and dreams, aswell as the emotional bond formed between two individuals. Because Ian and I were such good friends and were able to bond spiritually, I feel that this led to my precognitive dream of him returning home. This all occurred within less than a week. The reading was on a Friday, the dream on Tuesday, his message on Wednesday and his return on Thursday.

The tarot may not have had any relevance to the precognitive dream other then the fact you use them as a focus. Not that it didn't, but what is important is the precognitive dream itself having presented the future probability that did actualize.

There are many times in my high-school years where I would tell people dreams that would come true. In one such case, a dream accurately predicted who my best friend would marry, and years later it would prove to be true. At the time I told him, he wasn't even aware of that person. Suffice to say, when they met and developed a relationship he thought my dream had predicted this now new girlfriend. Time then revealed that they fell in love enough to agree to marry of which then he agreed that I did have a dream that seemed to predict his future wife.

I have also noticed that dreams work in cycles. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to be fully conscious in dreams, although I am well aware of myself and my dream world and it's contents. When I do have a precognitive dream, the dream tends to be vivid although not lucid but leaves an impression on my waking consciousness. These dreams usually extend two weeks into the future either revealing the pattern for the subsequent weeks or an exact event or chain of events within the weeks. Usually these form around the people in my life and events and situations that end up manifesting. I feel that the unconscious mind in this tense is preparing the waking consciousness for the upcoming encounters.

Lately, my dreams are symbolic precognition so they are terrible at giving a clear window of insight into the probable future. The two week period is something that has happened with me, and this is more linked to lucid precognitive dreams that I have. They seem to have an acceleration of actualization as opposed to non-lucid precognitive dreams. As to why is only speculative unknowns for me at this time.

Not enough space to type here and I have to focus on other things at the moment, hopefully I will reply later... I have had a wealth of experiences and would like to communicate with you more, perhaps by PM but either way I just wanted to state that I feel dreams, consciousness and our entire reality is construed through geometric layering. Geometry plays an important role in our existence. Are you aware of sacred geometry? I am assuming so.

Sacred Geometry is very interesting; and I do view reality from a perspective that it is a rendered experience stemming from a type of recursive feedback interface between the self and the reality of which the self becomes realized in.

Here are two books that might provide some valuable insights:

Mathematician: Brian Whitworth: "The Physical World as a Virtual Reality"
arxiv.org...

Physicist: Thomas Campbell: “My Big Toe”
books.google.com...

Look forward to future discussions.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I have a hard time understanding why people can't logically understand precognitive dreams. It has nothing to do with anything mystical or supernatural. It's just the subconscious mind at work! Why do people find the need to make up so many layers of nonsense? I've had precognitive dreams. You know what my reaction was? : Oh, interesting. It seems my subconscious is quite powerful.

I fail to see what point you are trying to make in your argument. What is the nonsense?

I've had the experiences. I've not found a single reason to think they are anything other than the incredibly powerful subconscious mind interacting with our awareness. There's no need to involve anything else. If you were truly synced with your subconscious, you'd realize this is natural not supernatural. How many lucid dreams have you had which never came true? You don't bother to make elaborate stories about those now do you?

Again, you are simply arguing that this subconscious is creating the precognitive dream of which you later draw some logical reason of happenstance that it is merely a trick of the subconscious mind. Maybe you need to clarify this “anything else” because I am not clear on what you are trying to gain in your argument.

I don't see how an argument that one dream doesn't come true negates another dream that does. Seems a factitious argument.

Perhaps what you construct as your belief system in regards to dreams and reality simply does not have the same information that I seemed to be observing. That does not surprise me in the least; as each person is going to have to draw into their own personal ideologies; beliefs and indoctrination to derive and conclude what they want to belief as fact verses fiction.

Further clarity in your argument is required.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Actually I provided everything you need to know, you're just not willing to accept it. Our subconscious mind is constantly churning away creating our view of the external world, and matching patterns based on what we've already experienced and learned, with what we're currently experiencing. The precognitive dreams you are having is simply the subconscious mind providing you with a high probability event, based on many things you wouldn't even begin to consider consciously.

The reason I mentioned the fact that you have MANY dreams which doesn't come true is to show you that this isn't a supernatural event. You wouldn't draw the connection because there isn't one. In fact, the connections you draw are so lose and happen after a multitude of other experiences, for all intents and purposes it's a non-connection. It's just one you NEEDED to connect however loosely to back up your rationalizations.

We see what we want to. You're seeing false connections because you want this to be true so badly. You obviously spend a lot of time focusing on these topics, so they "manifest" in your PERSPECTIVE. Our possible focus at any point in spacetime is near infinite. You are being guided to these "connections" by your subconscious, which is being programmed by your continuous conscious desire to have these experiences. It's a feedback loop that's sort of like circular logic.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually I provided everything you need to know, you're just not willing to accept it.

Accept what? I asked for further clarification ergo my willingness is to have more clarification. Read my text, did I say I didn't accept “it”. I don't know what “it” is as per your argument.

Our subconscious mind is constantly churning away creating our view of the external world, and matching patterns based on what we've already experienced and learned, with what we're currently experiencing. The precognitive dreams you are having is simply the subconscious mind providing you with a high probability event, based on many things you wouldn't even begin to consider consciously.

You are right; the subconscious mind is taking probable information in regards to the future and presenting it through a conduit of “dreaming” to this waking conscious part that we assume is what we are in our entirety.

This probable information is called potential and can be realized if we traverse into the actualization of the information in our waking reality. I see no wrong in this argument.

That said, I have changed this probable information of which the subconscious is predicting; and those changes have happened here. How does this fit into your argument?

The reason I mentioned the fact that you have MANY dreams which doesn't come true is to show you that this isn't a supernatural event. You wouldn't draw the connection because there isn't one. In fact, the connections you draw are so lose and happen after a multitude of other experiences, for all intents and purposes it's a non-connection. It's just one you NEEDED to connect however loosely to back up your rationalizations.

I am not sure we can agree on this part of your argument. There is no genuine need to connect other then a matter of fact observation of a dream / reality dyad. If you assume that there is only “one” reality as opposed to “many” realities then we can argue that all of our dreams must then revolve around this “one” reality of which we are currently focused into.

That said, what if there are other realities of which our dreams also play a role in the actualization of probability however since our waking consciousness as a participant in personality development within this reality does not require this data; other then to happen on it during certain subconscious participation in a much bigger spectrum of dream / reality dyads;

We are only making an assumption; there is no real weight to your argument other then you believe in “this” to be your only “reality” therefor anything else is fictitious and irrelevant; that is your own personal belief based on your current epistemology.

At least you see probability and that is something I can agree with you on.

We see what we want to. You're seeing false connections because you want this to be true so badly. You obviously spend a lot of time focusing on these topics, so they "manifest" in your PERSPECTIVE. Our possible focus at any point in spacetime is near infinite. You are being guided to these "connections" by your subconscious, which is being programmed by your continuous conscious desire to have these experiences. It's a feedback loop that's sort of like circular logic.

You are attaching some of your own assumptions to my overall person. I have no desire to believe this to be true so badly; the reality of this is very known to me and not subject to belief or desire rather a product of the actual experience itself presenting overwhelming information as to the fundamental nature of a dream / reality dyad.

It is a recursive feedback loop, you are correct. And it stems from another aspect of consciousness; no argument there. To say that it is nothing or just a lucky guess; perhaps that is what you believe but again may not be relevant to the actuality of precognition as a whole.

You are merely stating within your opinions as am I. Our knowledge and experience with this topic is different and not the same.

The jest of what you are saying, and the tone suggests to me that somehow I am trying to feel special or spectacular with some delusion of grandeur. This experience over-all is far beyond my own individualism and the truth and facts regarding it surface regardless of my desire to seek knowledge and understanding in relation to what dreams share in relation to reality as a whole.

Perhaps you are still struggling within your own self with a lack of data that prevents further exploration of this aspect of reality. What you believe to be true or untrue today may change as further experience and evidence surfaces within your overview as to expand your epistemology.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think you haven't a clue what you really desire. I've entertained both sides for extended periods of time throughout my life. It has nothing to do with a lack of experience or knowledge, it has to do with an overabundance of both. When I entertain such naive fantasies, I become less grounded in reality. I become psychotic and this magical thinking does me no good, whatsoever.

I suggest you think really deeply about astrals, oobe's, and precognitive dreams. It's all an illusion, buddy. The quicker you can realize that the quicker you'll become sane.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think you haven't a clue what you really desire. I've entertained both sides for extended periods of time throughout my life. It has nothing to do with a lack of experience or knowledge, it has to do with an overabundance of both. When I entertain such naive fantasies, I become less grounded in reality. I become psychotic and this magical thinking does me no good, whatsoever.

Wouldn't this argument then be steeped within your own personal bias based on your own fears and reactions to the nature of this phenomena. You are basically saying that because you experienced it differently then it must be this way for everyone.

I suggest you think really deeply about astrals, oobe's, and precognitive dreams. It's all an illusion, buddy. The quicker you can realize that the quicker you'll become sane.

Pulling the crazy card out doesn't quite add merit to your argument either. So let me call you out. You are one person venting off belief based on your own struggle with ego and identity; in the face of researchers that span well into:

The Monroe Institute: Founded in 1970 providing forensic research into altered-states of consciousness including the OOBE reality from which U.S. Military programs such as the “Stargate Project" stemmed from. Their research provided enough evidence to US military intelligence to warrent the creation of the US militaries psychic research movement.

Which also ran counter to the Soviet Union and Chinese research. Much of which funnelled into National Security and endures to this day behind public scrutiny.

Which then branched to research conducted by the Stanford Research Institute; Los Almos Research Laboratory; Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR).

Not to meantion I have spoken with several people involved in this research since the early 1990's including staff from PEAR and people like Major Edward Dames formerly of Psi-tech; and in conversations was made aware of a mandate to force this research into disinformation too the public sector in an effort to maintain National Security mandates on psychic phenomena to only the upper eschelon of the Military hierarchy; meaning the public gets the disinfo and they get the real deal. Ergo; the conspiracy.

This mandate follows Project Blue Book to the letter and in no way will ever allow public fact in regards to psychic phenomena as being anything other then fantasy; despite the many millions of people who have naturally occuring precognitive dreams as evident even in ATS threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to cite a few threads where people are discussing their real experiences with precognitive dreams; and even some links to evidence.

A reality of which has etched itself into the most ancient of recorded religions; influenced the minds of Plato and Aristotle; danced within the beliefs of Christian and Islamic texts and can be found scattered across the myriad of message-boards with threads proclaiming: “I had a dream come true!”

www.sleeps.com...
www.psychic-experiences.com...
forums.philosophyforums.com...
forum.mind-energy.net...
groups.google.ca...
groups.google.ca...

Again to cite only a few of the many threads you can find...

Despite overwhelming evidence and waves and waves of psychologists; neurosurgeons; anaesthesiologists; physicists; mathematicians; philosophers; great thinkers and authors who support a greater reality then the one you envision:

One where consciousness survives death; has the ability to see the future; exists in many states of superposition... we have Unityemissions pulling out the crazy card as if this is the end all to the vast enormous wave of potentially millions of people who experience it [reality] otherwise.

And some how, we are all going to believe you're side of the story as it all being crazy talk. Funny how that is. Perhaps it is you who is in error; and not the historic record and current run of people claiming to have these experiences.

You bring nothing to this argument with any shred of merit other then your own ego; and lack of experience. In this very thread; I already have a potential hit to a real world event days before it happens in the form of symbolic precognition; not to mention the witness testimony based on my precognitive research involving changing a dream before it comes true...

What do you bring? Your own bias ignorance... of which I choose to deny.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Spare me the mounds of mumbo jumbo. Great thinkers have also held many bizarre irrational claims which lasted for many generations. The concept of God comes to mind. I am denying ignorance. That's why I felt the need to chime in, but have seen you're a bit too far gone for a rational discussion. Enjoy la-la land.

Based on ego and insecurity of identity!
Have you any clue what the definition of ego is? I know who I am. No insecurity there. I'm an individual, not god, not some special being with abilities to change reality through my dreams. You can't fool me. Just stop while you're obviously far behind.

Experience is not reality. That's what I've been trying to get through your head. How is it so complicated to deprogram from this new age nonsense? Millions of people have thought throughout time that they see mother mary or Jesus in a pancake, crack in the wall, or some other object. Does that make it real? Does that mean it was some sort of divine experience which manifested because they were chosen?

1% of the population is schizophrenic. That's about 70 million people who are bat$h7t crazy. They experience all sorts of oddities. Does it mean what they experience is reality?

You source a dozen ATS threads as evidence that millions of people have precognitive dreams? Not too logical. I don't discount precognitive dreams. I said that I've had them! Why you think I lack the experience is beyond me. I've just analyzed them in a rational manner, which you seem to deny.

Don't you think if we were all psychic that we'd have figured this out by now? Even if it was just 2% that honed this ability, how the **** would anyone keep this under wraps? It's not possible. That's illogical thinking to the extreme. If people were capable of this all, we'd have realized and embraced this long, long ago. Why wouldn't we? No government can control this. It's not a commodity, it would be a skill/talent. You can't suppress that without one's own consent.

Your story just doesn't add up in the least. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Spare me the mounds of mumbo jumbo. Great thinkers have also held many bizarre irrational claims which lasted for many generations. The concept of God comes to mind. I am denying ignorance. That's why I felt the need to chime in, but have seen you're a bit too far gone for a rational discussion. Enjoy la-la land.

It is the same la-la land you seem to be enjoying.

Based on ego and insecurity of identity!
Have you any clue what the definition of ego is? I know who I am. No insecurity there. I'm an individual, not god, not some special being with abilities to change reality through my dreams. You can't fool me. Just stop while you're obviously far behind.

I could care less if I “fool” you or not. Don't think so highly of yourself that I should care enough about you to change what you believe or think; I don't. You seem to be content to just tromp into this thread and call me crazy because going down this rabbit hole makes you feel insane doesn't quite improve my opinion of you.

Seems like “it” was knocking on your door and you blew a sanity circuit. That's a you problem, not a me problem. You have only argued your own ignorance, well done.

Experience is not reality. That's what I've been trying to get through your head. How is it so complicated to deprogram from this new age nonsense? Millions of people have thought throughout time that they see mother mary or Jesus in a pancake, crack in the wall, or some other object. Does that make it real? Does that mean it was some sort of divine experience which manifested because they were chosen?

Yet you seem to have all the answers; must be quite satisfying to believe that is so.

1% of the population is schizophrenic. That's about 70 million people who are bat$h7t crazy. They experience all sorts of oddities. Does it mean what they experience is reality?

Schizophrenia has nothing to do with precognitive dreams so I don't see your point. Again, using the crazy card is just your own pointless inability to argue the fact that people do have precognitive dreams.

You are just churning in your own personal bias belief; no different then a person who chooses to believe in Santa God. How self-similar you are to those you chose to attack with your goddly religion of skeptisism.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

People who are crazy don't realize that they're crazy. I was mostly there and got out before going off the deep end. I had moments of insight into my condition. It had nothing to do with anyone telling me I was crazy, it came of my own understanding. You jumped right in and never looked back. Not my problem. There's obviously no point in trying to reason with someone who's crazy, so this will be my last comment to you.

You're insane, and your "evidence" is elementary at best. I never saw a triangle on your hand or on your forehead before you superimposed the shape. It's not there. It's in your mind. All you managed to do was hypnotise others into believing you. Whether you're aware of this or not, I haven't a clue. Since I'm arguing you to be insane, I'll say that you aren't aware for consistencies sake.

OMG, are you seriously this duh in the head? I said several times now that I HAVE HAD PRECOGNITIVE DREAMS and never thought of a reason to think it was anything mystical or supernatural. I explained them away fairly well. Do you have that short of an attention span? Did you already forget this?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You source a dozen ATS threads as evidence that millions of people have precognitive dreams? Not too logical. I don't discount precognitive dreams. I said that I've had them! Why you think I lack the experience is beyond me. I've just analyzed them in a rational manner, which you seem to deny.

To what end... that they are just mental guesses and have no relationship to this reality. That is where I think you and I disagree. I see the relationship plain as day.

Don't you think if we were all psychic that we'd have figured this out by now? Even if it was just 2% that honed this ability, how the **** would anyone keep this under wraps? It's not possible. That's illogical thinking to the extreme. If people were capable of this all, we'd have realized and embraced this long, long ago. Why wouldn't we? No government can control this. It's not a commodity, it would be a skill/talent. You can't suppress that without one's own consent.

Your story just doesn't add up in the least. Sorry.

I never said we were all psychic; in fact I am just supporting a dream / reality relationship that some, not all people have a chance to experience. Obviously it's a difficult road to traverse but I walk it regardless of meeting a person such as yourself.

It is a skill apparently, read Paul Dong's book, “China's Super Psychics”.

There has been tremendous evidence from police successfully using psychics to crack cases; people demonstrating Qi Quong; people reporting back from the dead information they should have no knowing about such as Pam Reynolds.

The list goes on and on and on... why argue it with you. You have a closed mind, made it up that there is no such thing as psychic phenomena so how can anything I possibly have experienced be anything real or true.

It's a boring argument, both sides will never win; We may as well be Plato and Democritus arguing over idealism and materialism...

All you can do is just argue crazy; no evidence; skepticism... blah blah. I've heard it a million times before and it doesn't change the fact I know dreams do come true; and I know that we stand a chance to change them before they do. And that we can go out-of-body and experience other systems.

You are just pushing blatant bias belief in the face of what I know through years of research and study... can't say you are going to change my stance on this one fraction of an inch.

Some dreams do come true... prove to me that it's just a subconscious coincidence.

I could respond to the rest of your insanity claim but it really is moot. Boring in fact.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
You are just pushing blatant bias belief in the face of what I know through years of research and study... can't say you are going to change my stance on this one fraction of an inch.

This is the most hilarious part of your post. I'm the one with "blatent bias belief" and you're the one with "years of research and study" which leads you to knowledge....I could easily say the exact same to you!

You're correct. We're not going to change each other in the slightest. Enjoy your expanded awareness in la-la land. Sorry to have bored you so much. I guess it causes apathy when you see someone who is outside your grasp of influence.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

This is the most hilarious part of your post. I'm the one with "blatent bias belief" and you're the one with "years of research and study" which leads you to knowledge....I could easily say the exact same to you!

No, you say I am crazy, that is the difference. I have opted to say your are ignorant. Evident by your ranting.

You're correct. We're not going to change each other in the slightest. Enjoy your expanded awareness in la-la land. Sorry to have bored you so much. I guess it causes apathy when you see someone who is outside your grasp of influence.

Oh this was all about changing you Unity; I created this whole thread with the hopes to ensnare you and make it all about you. I think the crazy comment created the apathy.

Not the material of conversation of which you seem to know very little about. Hence, quite ignorant.

Well, you came here waved your arms, flapped your lips and did a little dance; did you have to close your eyes really hard when you thought what you wanted to post next because nothing you have posted has amounted to anything other then your own ... personal... ignorant... bias.

I'll stick with historic record; the anecdotal and quite startling evidence to simply confirm what I already know.

Some dreams do come true, we have potential to change them before they do, and you know absolutely nothing of value for the material presented in this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would just like to say that Unity and I have resolved our differences of opinion through PM and I would like to retract my calling him ignorant or any other bullish comments I have made.

He has his own reasons for not wanting to go down this path and I must respect his views and opinions even if they are not my own.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Generally I am not the type to believe in this type of stuff. I don't believe in ghosts and I don't think disclosure is coming unless its made up by TPTB, that said I wouldn't believe a word of this except for the fact that I have precognitive dreams and have always been able to lucid dream with out any effort on my part. I have dreamed future events and had them come true, many as soon as the next day, so many times that its impossible for me not to believe. Although it seems wired admitting to this.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Generally I am not the type to believe in this type of stuff. I don't believe in ghosts and I don't think disclosure is coming unless its made up by TPTB, that said I wouldn't believe a word of this except for the fact that I have precognitive dreams and have always been able to lucid dream with out any effort on my part. I have dreamed future events and had them come true, many as soon as the next day, so many times that its impossible for me not to believe. Although it seems wired admitting to this.

Thank-you for your honesty and sharing your experience. Think about how many people there are out there, like yourself living silently with this taboo.

I want to keep it on the table for discussion, so I simply share my experience to find others who share in that experience. It is the only honest way to traverse down a road of understanding based on experience and the knowledge we can derive thereof.

Hopefully, what we share will only benefit others with this experience come to a fuller understanding and progress it into a science rather then some silent taboo we have but tend to not discuss.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope you are right. I would truly love to learn more than the limited knowledge science has as of now.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

That is my desire as well, to have a science not some fringe idea about something that is so apparent in our modern time and throughout history.

If you are advid at lucid dreaming; try queing or tuning into the precognitive layer as I have meantioned. It all comes down to attention focusing to navigate that vast spectrum of dreams to pin-point the frequency which precognition flows from.

Another tip I am trying to work with is knowing and understanding a part of you is already within this precognitive layer and all we are trying to do is synch our awarness with that part of us; because we happen to exist in many aspects of this dream without our apparent waking consciousness looking in.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow this is some very interesting stuff i am always all about figuring out dreams and its meanings. I guess being a Pisces that is expected since i am the "Dreamer". I wish you luck on your work. I am going to send you (OP) a PM to get some more insight on this....

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join