It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phemonenological Evidence from Lucid Precognitive Dreaming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Welcome back Immortalgemini,

I must have read your postings about 4 times by now, I am terrible for really over-analyzing and thinking about replies suffice to say, we are truly living in a miracle of a Universe. I have just finished writing a book regarding this and more of the insights I have had from dreaming.

I am not sure if it's judgement of God that we are living or an actual co-creative process and communication with "reality" at the most beautiful and interconnected of levels.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Hey MGriff,

Thanks for sharing, I have talked with another person who had a similar experience with precognition who's life was spared because in the dream he had an accident, when he realized the accident in his real life, he dodged to the right and avoided certain death...

Stories like that amaze me and I stand 100% by the fact that I have done as I said in this thread in regards to changing these types of dreams. I feel this is far to important to humanity to not voice out about it, and simply drag it to my grave.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, I remember reading about this incident a few years ago at least. So OP your saying this was you? Interesting...

I won't discount that this could actually happen...stranger things than this have happened. I would be skeptical until I could see it for myself though.

Makes me go Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
Well, normally I would scoff at something like this. However, when I used to be a teenager, I had my dreams come true constantly. The ones I remember the most would involve me recognizing that I had dreamed, and making a simple change to have a different outcome. It most often occurred when I was about to get in trouble, doing those stupid things teenagers do. In any case, in my dream I would get pulled over and busted, but I recognized that I had dreamed it, and I slowed down, knowing there was a cop car up ahead. Sure enough, he was there, and I altered what happened in the dream. That particular version, happened on at least two separate occasions. Once I recognized that I was experiencing deja vu, whatever happened in the dream after my realization did not occur. Essentially, once I became conscious of it, it ceased. So I suppose I'm not entirely sure that I changed it--just that it stopped upon realization. I'm not too into this sort of thing, but those are the ones that stand out in my memory, but it was a very common occurrence a few years ago during my youth. I'm 25 now and it rarely ever happens anymore which I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed in. It always filled me with wonder when it happened.

It was a time in life in which u had no knowleged of the problems of life,a time when the brain had no bills and every day witness to life itself.
i have noticed somthing in the force that lets me know that every ones dejavue all basically stoped at the same time,before 18,it was very HIGHLY active betwwen 4 and 14..17 if lucky,but there are a few that are over 20 that say they still have them.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Yes, that would be me. I have been written about in regards to this discovery. It is very real, however having skepticism is good regardless of what I know in terms of observing this mechanic at work. It would be nice if people could understand the reality of it; more so if they would also explore the potential.

Sadly, we live in a world that is very bias against such potential and had I not have experienced it first-hand, I know I would never believe it myself. All I can do is try to share the experience in hopes others may benefit from their own personal experiences with precognitive dreams.

Seems like such an exciting discovery and potential for humanity if people could understand the reality of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I find it does slow down with age, deja vu is less frequent but it certainly continues after 20 for a lot of people. Hopefully we can scientifically understand this. I know it has never left me other then totally shocked and in awe at the fact a dream can come true, and we can also affect such dreams and change them to produce what appears as phenomenological events.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

communication with "reality" at the most beautiful and interconnected of levels.

Please explain if u can?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Ok, I remember reading about this incident a few years ago at least. So OP your saying this was you? Interesting...

I won't discount that this could actually happen...stranger things than this have happened. I would be skeptical until I could see it for myself though.

Makes me go Hmmmm.

Its the 'BRIGHT' High definition Dreams u have,thats all,if u get in there ,you can open other doors up,its not that hard,you just got a realize it in this time frame,when u do that,then your in.its hard as hell,but if your lucky ,then your in.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i just reread your whole post again.
Are u sure your not astraling?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well thanks for the reply YouRDreaming, lots of people talking and its nice to see you taking the time to reply to everyone, good job.

I have dabbled in LD but I have put more time into AP than LD. I was really trying for maybe 6 mos and I can successfully get to the pulsing/wave stage and still can pretty easily but never could get to the Seperation stage. I believe we do have an electric/energy body and I play around with my chalkras alot but no luck.

As far as Precog dreams, not so much. I have really bizarre dreams, nightmares, and sometimes I get Deja Vu so bad it makes me think back on my dreams from years and years ago and think "Maybe I dreamt this moment years ago and now its this Moment." I don't know for sure but its what makes sense to me.

Are there any special techniques you suggest or is it more of a natural gift of yours?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

i just reread your whole post again.
Are u sure your not astraling?

I don't call it astralling rather being conscious when the body is asleep. The local is the same for anything we can imagine when in an awaken state when the body sleeps, call it lucid dream, obe or what ever. Same local, different focus states. You access the info based on belief, or with a belief filter.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Well thanks for the reply YouRDreaming, lots of people talking and its nice to see you taking the time to reply to everyone, good job.

I have dabbled in LD but I have put more time into AP than LD. I was really trying for maybe 6 mos and I can successfully get to the pulsing/wave stage and still can pretty easily but never could get to the Seperation stage. I believe we do have an electric/energy body and I play around with my chalkras alot but no luck.

As far as Precog dreams, not so much. I have really bizarre dreams, nightmares, and sometimes I get Deja Vu so bad it makes me think back on my dreams from years and years ago and think "Maybe I dreamt this moment years ago and now its this Moment." I don't know for sure but its what makes sense to me.

Are there any special techniques you suggest or is it more of a natural gift of yours?

Thanks!

Sorry, I was a bit delayed, I have been working on a book to handle the techniques, I'll link it in this thread once completed. The skill is one of attention focusing and intent. It's all how you conduct yourself when accessing the non-physical reality where we go when the body is asleep. How you focus your will and intent helps with the outcome as everything functions with the mechanics of thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks for sharing your information and thoughts about lucid and precog dreamng. I'll be going back and reading all the links in the thread as soon as I've posted this reply.

I have had both kinds of dreams, but have never been able to stay in a precog dream after the realization hits that I am dreaming. I always wake up at that point. I do try to stay in the dream but it's as if some external factor I am unaware of will not allow me to continue in the dream.

My precog dreams were as others have noted more prolific when I was younger, but they didn't seem to lessen quantity wise until I was in my early 30's. The ones I have the best recall for are naturally the ones where you might wonder why you bothered to have this dream at all; everything is very normal, no real dream like qualities present and most of the time they take place in an environment that I am very at ease with and know well in my waking hours. I often wake in mid sentence or motion with a simultaneous split second in dream knowledge that I am dreaming. The actual events may happen as soon as the next afternoon or as may take as long as 10+ years. Perhaps 10% of the precog dreams will have people and places in them I have not met/been before but will know well in the future.

One of my theories about precog dreams is that the person having the dream somehow triggered it through making some decision (big or small) that puts you on the path to that reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Achaetes

Thanks for sharing Achaetes,

It is an interesting phenomena, more so that it's gone under the radar for the most part yet has probably the hugest significance as to the actual nature of reality then science today would be willing to accept.

Your experiences exemplify exactly everything I know about this relationship between dreams and reality through precognition. Keep me in the loop if any interesting observations or experiences come of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I thought that since ATS is starting to recognize the reality of precognitive dreams that a bump was in order plus an update.

I have written an abstract on precognition that is worth reading, check the PDF here.

www.youaredreaming.org...

It's public domain like all my other articles.

www.youaredreaming.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thought I would bump this thread for those of you who haven't read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join