It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Definitely!

That is the key element that holds us back from moving forward as a species

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Brazil. Could this not be a drug related torture/murder? The guy looks like he has burn marks on his body, genitals too. People ask why would humans do this. Has anyone seen the video evidence of what a gang of teenage boys in Russia used to do to people? Murder torture and disfigurement with various heavy and sharp implemets, for no reason other than fun.

I still think this was a case of torture for a specific reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

True, how can you really trust a being from another world, knowing that these sort of things take place. However I think instinct would come into play if you were threatened by something and you had the opportunity to strike back, yet that is also rare. It seems that whether you believe in ET's or not, we can all agree that in most of the abduction cases people report paralysis and losing all motor functions. Guess that makes us helpless and in the end it doesnt even matter if they are benevolent or malicious. My personal theory is that if they are as advanced as the stories seem to indicate, we probably wouldnt even be able to fathom what their intentions are. It would be like us trying to explain ourselves to an insect.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well if there is only two bonafide cases of human mutilations done by ET's then the chances of surviving an alien abduction is pretty good!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
From my limited time during my path rotation, I can pretty confidently explain most of the injuries I saw in the pictures.

1) "Drainage holes": Those injuries are consistent with stabbing by a typical dagger, as you can see by the oval shaped-wound with two sharp angles at the sides. It's also worth noting the obvious hematoma (bruising) around the wound, indicating there WAS bleeding internally, despite the many claims by the article there there was "no blood".

2) "Gaping hole on rectum": Looks like a typical sodomy-related injury seen in murders by drug cartels. Thsi is doubly likely due to the injuries to the genitals, which seem to be from similar trauma.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Moonman1111

Extract from "Lasers For Surgery"

Nd:YAG Lasers...

Trimedyne 1100 Nd YAG Manufact. 1998. 100 watt system in brand new condition. Excellent laser system for outpatient surgery center. Approved for BPH and other urology procedures as well as other surgical procedures. Cost new $90K. Selling Price $14,500.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41971784c30b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.lasersforsurgery.com...

Hey maybe...maybe not, great research there! I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but the equipment you mentioned above was manufactured in 1998. The event took place in 1994. Was this same equipment readily avail in 1994 and as "inexpensive"? I know it's only 4 years earlier but if it was something in a developmental stage that could be a significant amount of time.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pretty brvtal images. I only have one really solid conclusion, and I'm sure that we can all agree on it.

Those pictures are so totally death metal.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
What if the guy was just frozen
Yeah!
Or, or maybe all of his "stuff" just fell out.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Well if there is only two bonafide cases of human mutilations done by ET's then the chances of surviving an alien abduction is pretty good!
Yup.
As a matter of fact, if you just don't move, they can't see you!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I viewed the photos I immediately wondered why the body was left behind. I then sparked a thought that perhaps there are those within our own government that would rendition (kidnap) some American, foreigner or some internal employee or even someone from another time in space that was up to no good and got detained for National Security reasons.

Someone captured or kidnapped by nefarious government types would undergo the typical questioning and torture and when they were finished with the detainee, the black ops type then release the detainee into the hands of cooperating aliens for their purpose of conducting experiments and disposal. It is possible that the dead victim started out as a victim to some state government and then got used medically before termination by process of the examination that finally kills the victim.

Whether the victim was a time traveler, foreign agent, terrorist, or just someone who knew too much, even evil people can maximize a problem and in effect kill two birds with one stone. The government gets to torture for information and the aliens get to salvage body parts without any violation of treaties that may or may not exist.

The government tortures, questions and then transfers the victim to aliens for experimentation and disposal by mutual agreement. The aliens could have been told to take what body parts they need without concern and to leave the body where it could be found as a means of sending a message to those that the victim knew. A message of this type will keep internal employees on their toes and very afraid of doing anything outside of protocols and or regulated procedures. Since we know for a fact that the body was found, we don't know if fingerprints identified the corpse of a man that appears middle eastern or Arabic in body type.

Anyway, the body left behind looks out of place and because it begs the question, why was it left to be found? Perhaps the body may have been left behind to be found on purpose. It could be a warning to those in the know, but regardless of the reason, the body being found screams of someone wanting the body to be found after being of no more use to the whomever selected the victim to meet his end by medical experimentation.

Lastly, I wondered if perhaps the body is from another time and or perhaps someone is disposing of the body from a crime in the future or perhaps the past. Someone commits murder by means of forbidden human experiments and then sends the body into the past or future by means of secret time travel technology to ensure no one learns anything other than someone used advanced technology to remove the body organs.

While I am certain this is a most interesting subject matter to investigate, the truth may be so far out there that we just cant fathom or understand the truth even if we were told the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Omg if I wasnt so totally horrified cuz it is a real human being, I would give you a star but

Really though theres no proof aliens did it (or that they even exist), I do think it is entirely plausible to be done by humans, probably not by a semi-skilled sadist but maybe government black ops as has been said,
obviously the only reason it was done is to create a sense of terror, because I am sure the body would have been dumped (or in Brasil, at least wrapped up!)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Very good theory, never looked at it from that angle. I was reading something earlier about a guy who was abducted, then returned back to a time before he was abducted, what the # is this #? This planet seriously needs God's divine intervention, I can't stress that enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Extract from "Lasers For Surgery"

Nd:YAG Lasers...

Trimedyne 1100 Nd YAG Manufact. 1998. 100 watt system in brand new condition. Excellent laser system for outpatient surgery center. Approved for BPH and other urology procedures as well as other surgical procedures. Cost new $90K. Selling Price $14,500.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41971784c30b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.lasersforsurgery.com...

Hey maybe...maybe not, great research there! I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but the equipment you mentioned above was manufactured in 1998. The event took place in 1994. Was this same equipment readily avail in 1994 and as "inexpensive"? I know it's only 4 years earlier but if it was something in a developmental stage that could be a significant amount of time.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Wookiep]

G'day Moonman1111

There were plenty of lasers around in '94.

I received my 1st laser product training back in the mid '80's.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

>>aliens come here just to have fun weeeeee haaaaaaaa
>>they want to be friends with you!

Actually, yes, they do.
Look at it this way: The only species allowed out of their home star systems are non-violent (aka enlightened) ones. Non-violence/enlightenment means you are working for good, not evil. You are working for betterment, not detriment. They want to help us evolve spiritually, so that we eventually reach our full potential. It makes sense that enlightened ones would want to help the unenlightened. That's what enlightened people do.

Plus, although these ETs don't speak english, per se, they do share a lot in common with us. For example, they are social, they love, and in my experience, they have a great sense of humour.

>>You must give them semen and take a chip implant so they can...

Real ETs don't need chips or implants. They can track your unique bio-electric signature, no matter where you are. This chips & implants are Black Ops technology, 1) because they don't yet have unique bio-tracking capabilities, and 2) because it adds to the campaign of fear. Implants = scary. This is also why various "abductions" and "mutilations" involve genital surgeries... because that is specifically scary to us. It's not the real ETs doing this. It's life-forms designed & engineered by the secret military to look like greys.

>>Seems you haven't done much research, well into anything solid
>>and relevant. I have no idea what the hell you could have been
>>researching that makes you think ET's are friendly.

While I have read lots on the matter, what I am saying here is purely based on personal experience, and what I'll go so far as to call insight.

To be clear, I have encountered both types.

Early in life, I had various encounters with the variety of "greys" created by the black ops secret military. I have missing time, a few memory fragments, and a lot of fear surrounding them. I also developed a strong distrust of authority thanks in part to those experiences.

More recently, I met some real ETs, who were nothing but delightful the entire time. Some friends were with me, and their experiences were similar.

So, purely based on my own experiences, and those of my friends, I'm saying that the real ETs that visit us here on earth are friendly, and the "aliens" that hurt/abuse/traumatize people are NOT ETs. They are "things" created by the black ops military whose purpose is to scare the bejeezus out of people.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lo_fye

You're pretty much a disinformationist. If you really believe what you're saying, then you have been deceived pretty badly. It is God's light beings, or angels who are helping mankind. Not aliens from other planets. These beings do not reside on any planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dont even know what to say about guy above me.....

or rather E.T. BFF guy

[edit on 5-1-2010 by antibren]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
...It is God's light beings, or angels who are helping mankind. Not aliens from other planets. These beings do not reside on any planet.

Really, it's 2010 and we're discussing whether or not one fictional beast can kick another fictional beast's butt.

We're we doing he same stuff back in 2010 BC?

-m0r

PS: Ninjas over pirates IMO.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this interesting case, Moonman1111

I have read through this case a number of times during the past few years.

I would like to offer an "opposing" point of view to your thread, in that whilst this case was extremely cruel as is any murder, I don't believe this case would be difficult to replicate.

Based on my clinical background & my extensive background pertaining to medical devices:

Perhaps you can answer a question . Are you aware of any type of Laser that has the ability to move cells apart vs cutting through the cell while cauterizing the wound.
The reason I ask, a cross section skin sample was extracted from a mutilated specimen. It was sent to a laser surgeon at Rose Medical Center (can't recall his name)
Along with photos of the microscopic findings was a statement indicating the incision was produced with high heat. There was however an anomaly in the sample. Along the incision line there was no bisectional damage to the cell walls. At the time this sample was examined, medical lasers lacked this capability. Do you know if this is still the case with current day laser technology. Although I suspect it still may be beyond our reach , I'd like your input.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers, I'm an avid ufologist and come to ATS forums once in a while to see what people are talking about. This article however, compelled me to sign up to put in my two cents on the matter.

Apparently, this individual suffered a classic cattle mutilation event. This post is NOT meant to scare anyone. I must state this now as what I'm about to say is quite shocking. What I want to state is this (and I really wish I had the appropriate links to support my case - although I wouldn't waste everyone's time with nonsensical chatter):

The condition of the corpse clearly resembles cattle mutilation. Various organs and more importantly glands were extracted with precision. Extreme trauma caused lacking any sufficient spillage of blood. The investigators suspect a laser assisted "sucking" tool was used.

What I know about the source of cattle mutilations is this: There is atleast one eye-witness to this type of event and some top remote viewers have provided information that corroborated the witness testimony of an actual cattle mutilation. The witness had a few mutilations on her ranch and kept a careful eye on the herd (cattle are worth good money). She saw an object come from the sky that appeared like a glowing white/silver half-dome (with the empty space underneath) which centered on a particular cow that seemed "frozen". The object descended and hovered motionless about 20-30 feet above the cow, started making a humming noise and levitated the cow half-way under the rim of the opening. Then the witness said the cow started rotating once along the Y and X axis. Then the object just dropped the animal from mid-air onto the pasture and sped away. The whole event took no longer than 15 seconds.

The remote viewing session seemed like a direct hit. The viewer had the impression of a "harvesting" remote-controlled vehicle that used a particular particle beam to effect the event. Extraterrestrial in origin.

Unfortunately, I don't have/remember the appropriate links to support my claim. However if you do the digging, you will find the sources.

My opinion on the whole matter: This event definitely wasn't done by any man-made technology nor was it done with any sanction from any governmental agency. In fact this probably blatantly breaks any form of agreement (if ever made) between humans and any particular EBE specie responsible for this atrocity. Could be a case of "oops i think we harvested the wrong organism". Although deep down I feel this was not the case.

Again I'm not trying to scare anybody. The victim was a person, an individual like you or me, with a family like any other. Certain EBE's DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND. Thank GOD they are way outnumbered by those who want to help us evolve out of our childish tendencies.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks new guy!

You really swung my mind around on this. I'm glad you signed up and shared that with us.

It's a shame you can't find the sources that back your argument up; but since it's your first day here I'll just take it at face value...

...Well, now that I believe I have to say I'm actually pretty scared!!

Is it ok if I go back to looking for proof for claims from credible (or at least more credible) sources? I don't want the Jesus flyers to have to save me from the alien demons

-m0r

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join