It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Moonman1111

I doubt this is aliens doing this. Human beings have a history of surgical precision and an even longer history of killing each other.

That being said one person's agonizing death, if it was caused by aliens, does not mean we need blanket the entire alien phenomenon as malevolent. How often do we humans dissect some "lesser" species in hopes of learning more about it? How many science lab frogs have fallen victim to the knives of squeamish students? My point is that we humans to the same things to species we've deemed below us.

Alien abduction is directly reminiscent of us tagging and releasing sharks. Anyone who's seen nature shows in which they do this knows the researchers claim its all for "saving the species" or "science" or "knowledge" or other stuff like that. Sometimes members of the species are taken and dissected as well. So if the aliens were pretty far advanced from where we are and considered themselves above us they might want to take a few specimens for dissection for the "better of the species".

So even if aliens are the ones doing this, and I highly doubt it, it doesn't make them evil.

Yes, they are not evil because lala they just want to chip and tag a few humans like we do sharks, lala and dissect a few humans lala humans have a bad history treating each other badly so its ok for greys to do what they want lala, seriously come on.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm still more afraid of humans. It's going to take a lot for me to be afraid of aliens considering we know what humans can do.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
^^ Indeed

No Hollywood movie could ever come close to the horrors a human being can conjure up

It's difficult to become angry or upset at this topic

It could be the beings see us as simple lab rats that make excellent experimentation "tools"

I'm sure our own researchers feel very little remorse when they cut into a lab monkey the same way an alien or superior force would feel.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Mr.Realistic]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hello this is my first post on here as have just joined

i must say this is very macabre and shocking and sure does look like
whatever did it knew what they were doing,i wouldn't put it past a human to do this as i think we are capable of doing anything.......but with that precision who knows?

as for what did it ie aliens....i'm sure there are evil entities as well as good

do you think the blood was drank?......maybe reptilians?(this is not to say i believe in them)....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sgt Jonathan P. Louette apparently was on on sentry duty looking for spentg missile cartridges and was approached by a ‘Glowing UFO’ type craft near an White Sands Proving Ground in NM in (early March?) 1956 and was nabbed between 2:30 and 3am by the ‘craft’ and hauled in by a snakelike metallic tentacle coming from its base which enveloped him, screaming and writhing in agony ; his dessicated body was later found about 100 hours later nearly 3 miles away from the actual abduction location in a field, his body totally bereft of blood (all taken without any veinous collapse, something surgeons are not capable of achieving even to-day, let alone in 1956 !) as well as minus the rectum, eyes, genitals, intestines and parts of gums and salivary glands and facial tissue around the nose and mouth &tc.—all extracted with surgical precision from the body while he was STILL ALIVE.

Quick Question for anyone on this threadlet:

How do 20th / 21st century 'human doctors' (even back as far as March, 1956 !! ) remove 99.4% of a person's blood (or a horse, cow or sheep) and STILL NOT CAUSE ANY VEINOUS COLLAPSE WHATSOEVER to the Corpse?

I cannot think even the Nazis had this kind of technology...so it does make one think of Aliens, especially when normally sane eyewitnesses claim they see these kind of abductions physically being raised into very advanced craft, then dumped not far away from the abuction site like so much useless trash...where normally hungry-scavaging rural/desert animal predators do not seem to want to come near (for some reason)...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lo_fye

ETs ARE here to help us evolve & become enlightened.
Who would want us not to evolve & become enlightened?
The people who are currently in control of us, and profiting from us.
Nasty incidents like the "abduction" you refer to are nothing more than military operations combined with Hollywood-like special effects, make-up, costumes, and genetic engineering. The UFOs they use during these "abductions" were actually built by the secret military, by reverse-engineering actual UFOs that have crashed over the years. They are called ARVs (alien reproduction vehicles). The "greys" that are in the ships are PLFs (programmable life forms) that are a kind of life-form, engineered by the secret military, and "born" and raised to follow whatever orders they receive.

The Black Ops military DOES use these ARVs & PLFs to abduct people, and make them believe it was aliens. These stories are designed to make people FEAR the real ETs. Fearing them makes us not want to communicate with them, which slows our evolution. It also makes us want more advanced weapons, capable of defending us from unknown threats. Not coincidentally, more weapons = more military spending.

See how that works?
More fear => more weapons => more military budget => repeat

[edit on 5-1-2010 by lo_fye]

What evidence do you have that they are here to 'enlighten' mankind? You seem to hold your own personal views, READ WHAT MOST ABDUCTEES SAY. It's simple as that. But yeah, your views on us creating greys and all UFO's does seem credible....
But you are right on the fact we need some of the technology they have so we can shoot those abominations out of the sky and watch them run around on fire.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A "Christian Militant"
signs up to ATS
just after Christmas..

To tell us what?

Originally posted by Moonman1111
"the most disturbing death of a single human being ever seen."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbd52f95444c.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Moonman1111
"Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?"

Well,

We all know what happened last time
someone tried to help Mankind evolve..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e34a4f3b57a3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Now, Most humans think that because they can figure out math, drive and speak that they have the inborn right to take a cow or chicken and butcher and eat them or take a lab dog, bunny, mouse, etc and experiment "for medical purposes".

What is the difference between that moral compunction and say a "alien" "et" that may have 200+ IQ points higher butchering, eating or experimenting on a human?

Thing is "They" are smart. "They" don't panic the cattle.

Quite a few UFO Reports have mentioned "human body parts" and "missing people" but this is a disturbing topic so people either shy away from or dispute it to the enth degree.

Start researching how many people (mainly children) go missing each year.

I hope some "aliens / ets" are benevolent, but I also think, just like here on Earth, some are nice and some are nasty Mother F'ers.

Watch the Twilight Episode "To Serve Man". It is said we taste like pork.

www.militaryphotos.net...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Your understanding is noted.
Aliens wish to thank you for your support.
A group of Alien reps will stop by for the willing donation of your rectal opening shortly.

Oh.. wow, you are so right.. aside from us not even positively knowing aliens exist, you are so brilliant as to know their agenda as well! Well done.

One unproven case is obvious proof aliens are evil beings we should shoot on sight, right? Thank goodness we are such a rational race, I'm quite surprised they have not made voluntary contact with us sooner.

Not shot, they are better use to mankind alive and taken to underground bunkers
it seems all these people who think aliens don't even exist or there may be some good ones have not read the testimony of abductees, I can't keep repeating myself. Nothing good comes from UFO's or the goons who are inside them. Do the research without any bias, and you will end up on the same page as I have. It is simple as that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Actually I wish I could now unstar and flag this thread because you have not either posted a warning or changed the title of the thread.

This has then lead to the usual spurious alien argument posting rather than any kind of serious debate as to the cause of injuries and their similarity to animal mutilations, aside from a few posts.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This makes me think of a line I remember in an episode of star trek the next generation. One of the aliens said everything humans touch ends up being destroyed. That statement has always stuck with me as I find it to be 100% true. Whether its dark age style oppression, fear of something different that doesn't fall in line with arrogant human acceptance ect ect it always seems true.

If there are beings coming and going in ships to earth the first thing I would think is that they are better in every way then us. Why? We aren't traveling planet to planet yet and that takes teamwork to do so. So these aliens not only have better technology but a better co-existence to achieve such accomplishments.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

>>What evidence do you have that they are here to 'enlighten' mankind?

The UFOs & beings I've seen up close posed no threat, and actually seemed to be having fun. Like Dr Greer, I believe that all ETs visiting earth are benevolent, and that there exists an inter-stellar police of sorts, which confines violent species to their home star systems. This is why we're not allowed too far from home, and why there are no violent ETs visiting us.
Of course, these are just my beliefs, based on my personal experiences and research. I express them here so that you know where I am coming from.

>>You seem to hold your own personal views,
>>READ WHAT MOST ABDUCTEES SAY. It's simple as that.

What I was saying is that abductions do happen, and they ARE frightening as hell... BUT these abductions are not performed by REAL ETs. They are made to look like "aliens" in every way possible, and indeed they are alien in the sense that they do not naturally exist on this earth -- but the reason for that is that they were manufactured, not born. So, they are 'alien' in the same way that robots are alien.

It is all part of the campaign of fear.
Instilling fear is the simplest way to prevent people from connecting with Universal Consciousness (universal in the literal sense -- useful for communicating with and learning from the real ETs).

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
despite the chilling and terrifying COD, the only way of knowing this isn't humans at work is if we can reproduce it, which would be completely heartless and uncivilized of course. but i mean.. if we COULD go through with that, i say your team has to

a) not be seen
b) not be caught
c) reproduce the results with perfect accuracy (all injuries and procedures)
d) and do it in the amount of time estimated (which is appearantly within minutes
e) actual cause of death must be by CR failure from unbearable pain
f) prove definitively your team carried this out with footage and instruments used

otherwise, this, and cattle mutilation, are a seriously dark subject within UFOlogy (and i say ufology because so many animal mutilation reports have common ufo anomolies related to them such as lights an objects in the sky, radioactive environments) that should be take MUCH more seriously and have many more outspoken researchers and reporters contributing to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lo_fye

That's interesting what you say there lo_fye especially about keeping violent species confined to there own planet. I've always thought the same thing especially if humans ever got close to being able to venture fourth into space possibly colonizing other worlds.

It would be very short lived and probably wouldn't even get a chance because I doubt anyone would want us as galactic neighbors.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

OK issues here, The jaw bone wasn't removed, you can clearly see it in the first pictures. Also there is blood clearly visable in the photo of the rectal area. Small precise circular holes are possible to be made by certain types of Eels and insects. Also soft tissue was targetted, so that lead me to believe it was simply the path of least resistance.
So Aliens.... ya proably not, extremely weird yes.
An advanced Instellar traveling alien race wouldn't take a specimen mutalate it and the drop it back off. Thats so far beyond unscientific, it's ludacris to believe that this is proof of alien presence on earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This subject is rarely brought up due to its hideous nature and its
good see its head rise up again, not for the fact of seeing mutilated bodys mind you but to study these cases more deeply and to determine wether or not they are a delibrate hoax or lagitimate events.

I have not read the whole thread and do not have the time at present so please excuse me if my question may have been answered.

Has anyone seen or have copys of the original coraners reports?

If not then I guess it has been kept under raps to stop panic due to the goverments inability to stop these events if a certain race of Ets are envolved.

A hoax ready to be fully released when required to make us keep our distance in case of contact with the so called Ets and to prep for the false flag invasion ie (VonBraun) scenario.

No doubt there is an explanation out there but find it is going to be a hard nut to crack.

Just my thoughts

Regards BDU

[edit on 5/1/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Your sensationalistic comments are a bit over the top. Possibly, it was some rouge ETs. But obviously they are in the small minority. True,we abductees or even those that just see their ships flitting about unannounced are not being treated with much respect.

You have to admit that any of their alleged crimes are not a damned bit worse that what we constantly see in human nature whether on an individual basis or in collective societies and cultures.

Turn you gaze inward. Maybe the cattle mutes happen because they knew what we use the cattle for! Maybe they've viewed our killing fields and say amonst themselves, "Why not. They make it easy. They probably won't notice or mind much if they do."

We are in no position to point fingers.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lo_fye

>>What evidence do you have that they are here to 'enlighten' mankind?

The UFOs & beings I've seen up close posed no threat, and actually seemed to be having fun. Like Dr Greer, I believe that all ETs visiting earth are benevolent, and that there exists an inter-stellar police of sorts, which confines violent species to their home star systems. This is why we're not allowed too far from home, and why there are no violent ETs visiting us.
Of course, these are just my beliefs, based on my personal experiences and research. I express them here so that you know where I am coming from.

>>You seem to hold your own personal views,
>>READ WHAT MOST ABDUCTEES SAY. It's simple as that.

What I was saying is that abductions do happen, and they ARE frightening as hell... BUT these abductions are not performed by REAL ETs. They are made to look like "aliens" in every way possible, and indeed they are alien in the sense that they do not naturally exist on this earth -- but the reason for that is that they were manufactured, not born. So, they are 'alien' in the same way that robots are alien.

It is all part of the campaign of fear.
Instilling fear is the simplest way to prevent people from connecting with Universal Consciousness (universal in the literal sense -- useful for communicating with and learning from the real ETs).

Yeah, aliens come here just to have fun weeeeee haaaaaaaa they want to be friends with you! But first you have to do something for them... You must give them semen and take a chip implant so they can pick you back up in case they want more semen to make hybrid abominations that go against the laws of God, also they must try and make sure you don't remember any of it! Because the experiences are soo comforting and mellow! Seems you haven't done much research, well into anything solid and relevant. I have no idea what the hell you could have been researching that makes you think ET's are friendly.

'What I was saying is that abductions do happen, and they ARE frightening as hell... BUT these abductions are not performed by REAL ETs.'

Yeah ok....

'It is all part of the campaign of fear.
Instilling fear is the simplest way to prevent people from connecting with Universal Consciousness'

I don't think so. It's about getting people to see the truth about these 'things'. And to call onto God for 'enlightment' rather than insect freaks inside of a UFO.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest

OK issues here, The jaw bone wasn't removed, you can clearly see it in the first pictures. Also there is blood clearly visable in the photo of the rectal area. Small precise circular holes are possible to be made by certain types of Eels and insects. Also soft tissue was targetted, so that lead me to believe it was simply the path of least resistance.
So Aliens.... ya proably not, extremely weird yes.
An advanced Instellar traveling alien race wouldn't take a specimen mutalate it and the drop it back off. Thats so far beyond unscientific, it's ludacris to believe that this is proof of alien presence on earth.

Why is that hard to believe? You think just because they can build UFO's to jump dimensions and come to our planet means they serve the most high?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Ku Klux Klan is not a representation of the entire human species!

You get my point?

Let me break this down...

If one man rapes a child, it doesn't mean that all men are guilty of such an act!

Surprise, surprise, aliens may have personalities too. Who knows, they may have sadistic aliens, perverts, priests, scholars, engineers, poets, sadistic poets, masochists, aliens with personality disorder, transsexual aliens, angry aliens, happy aliens, police aliens, corrupt police aliens, superhero aliens, black aliens, blue, aliens, white aliens, transparent aliens, shape shifting aliens, dwarfed aliens, giant aliens, sexy aliens, ugly aliens, human-like-features aliens, reptile-like features aliens, happy-pony like features aliens, round aliens, over weight aliens, under weight aliens, dyslexic aliens, aliens with OCD, ADD and ADDD, aliens with whiskers, beards, gay aliens, straight aliens, bisexual aliens, ultra-confused aliens, low self-esteem aliens, strong aliens, weak aliens, brave aliens, smart aliens, cowardly aliens, voodoo aliens, atheist aliens...

...But, who says aliens did it?

That's the problem I have with humans...they consider themselves to be the end-all, be-all of logic and intelligence...

...Sometimes I wish I were an alien!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join